PDA

View Full Version : Prediction for the Chiefs 2007 Offense: 32nd in passing offense, Bottom 5 in total O.

FloridaMan88
04-16-2007, 08:09 AM
No Trent Green, No Will Shields, No Dante Hall, No substantial upgrades to the worst WR corp in the NFL, the worst trio of QBs in the NFL, the most conservative head coach with regards to offense in the NFL, the biggest stiff/puppet/joke of an offensive coordinator in the NFL all will equate to one of the worst offense's in franchise history and in the NFL next season.

I predict:

1) A passing offense that ranks 32nd (that is dead last in the NFL) in yards per game and total passing yards for the season.

2) A total offense that ranks in the bottom 5 in the NFL (28th, 29th, 30th, 31st, 32nd) in total yards per game and total yards for the season.

OnTheWarpath15
04-16-2007, 08:12 AM
Put your money where your mouth is.

I'll bet you $100 this doesn't happen.

That's what I thought.

Brock
04-16-2007, 08:17 AM
No Dante Hall, LOL. Like that means anything.

htismaqe
04-16-2007, 08:20 AM
ROFL

Sully
04-16-2007, 08:21 AM
Holy crap KCCHIEFS"fan"88 said something negative.

I'm shocked.

banyon
04-16-2007, 08:22 AM
I think we'll be bottom 10, I don't know about bottom 5. I think the OL has a lot more to do with it than Dante Hall or Green though.

Bowser
04-16-2007, 08:23 AM
So you are telling us THIS was the year that Dante was going to have 1,500+ receiving yards to go with his 16 TD's.

pikesome
04-16-2007, 08:36 AM
1) A passing offense that ranks 32nd (that is dead last in the NFL) in yards per game and total passing yards for the season.

You're aware that the Raiders still field a team, right? You might want to soften the language based on that fact.

2) A total offense that ranks in the bottom 5 in the NFL (28th, 29th, 30th, 31st, 32nd) in total yards per game and total yards for the season.

We were 16th in YPG last year. Is there going to be that big of a drop off? Oakland, Cleveland, Buffalo, Houston, Tampa, Tennessee, all good candidates for bottom five.

Can we please wait for TC before the "sky is falling" crap this year?

tiptap
04-16-2007, 08:36 AM
It will all depend upon how well our new QB is in faking. This offensive line will be OK for the running game. It will not be hitting the edge like Vermeil was able to do. But it should do better between the tackles. And if the offense can offer that surprise moment with good fakes to keep the defenses from stacking the line well it won't be in bottom 5. What will be more important statistic for this offense will be time of possession and points per drive. And LJ will give us the talent to make scores on his own and TG will give us the chance to keep drives going. I'm going to wait on that prediction because I didn't see that kind of performance last year and I think this line is better than last year. Not anywhere as good as two or more years ago but better than last year.

We won't be a team that can come back from a big deficit though, that is true. We will have to live with big blowouts and forget them.

Deberg_1990
04-16-2007, 08:37 AM
No Dante Hall, LOL. Like that means anything.

His 15 catches a year are irreplaceable

penguinz
04-16-2007, 08:54 AM
No Dante is more likely to increase production than lower it.

Mr. Laz
04-16-2007, 08:57 AM
imo our offense will be bottom 10 ..... our defense top 10

basically reverse the vermeil era

acesn8s
04-16-2007, 09:00 AM
No Dante is more likely to increase production than lower it.How can you say that a another WR that would most likely be taller than Dante be more productive? :sarcasm:

penguinz
04-16-2007, 09:20 AM
How can you say that a another WR that would most likely be taller than Dante...Most likely be taller? My 7 month old is taller and I bet he pouts less too. :D

acesn8s
04-16-2007, 09:23 AM
Most likely be taller? My 7 month old is taller and I bet he pouts less too. :DBut does he drop the ball as much?:hmmm:

Frazod
04-16-2007, 09:27 AM
Why did I take this idiot off ignore? :shake:

penguinz
04-16-2007, 09:28 AM
But does he drop the ball as much?:hmmm:I am pretty sure he would not drop the ball as much. He is a strong little guy also. He picked up a 5lb dumbbell the other day.

BigMeatballDave
04-16-2007, 09:44 AM
WTF does Hall have to do with this. His increased use last season hurt the O.

58-4ever
04-16-2007, 09:48 AM
They will be slightly better than the Miami Hurricanes on offense.

Chiefs Pantalones
04-16-2007, 11:39 AM
No Trent Green, No Will Shields, No Dante Hall, No substantial upgrades to the worst WR corp in the NFL, the worst trio of QBs in the NFL, the most conservative head coach with regards to offense in the NFL, the biggest stiff/puppet/joke of an offensive coordinator in the NFL all will equate to one of the worst offense's in franchise history and in the NFL next season.

I predict:

Sounds about right.

Thanks, Carl.

Direckshun
04-16-2007, 11:41 AM
I think people are giving Herm a raw deal.

The only time the Chiefs offense was decently healthy in 2006 was half of the first game. When Trent got hurt, it started a string of injuries that caused Herm to buckle down the offense and go extremely conservative.

But remember that first half?

Reverses, a couple trick plays, a couple tosses downfield. We'll be alright.

Of course they killed us that game...

pikesome
04-16-2007, 11:46 AM
I think people are giving Herm a raw deal.

The only time the Chiefs offense was decently healthy in 2006 was half of the first game. When Trent got hurt, it started a string of injuries that caused Herm to buckle down the offense and go extremely conservative.

But remember that first half?

Reverses, a couple trick plays, a couple tosses downfield. We'll be alright.

Of course they killed us that game...

While I agree with you I'd like to point out that the team hasn't/didn't seem to be hedging their bets with regard to personnel. Something Herm not only shouldn't get blamed for but, depending on how you read this off season, has been trying to fix.

keg in kc
04-16-2007, 11:53 AM
Why did I take this idiot off ignore? :shake:I was just thinking that.

Time to rectify that error in judgement.

Logical
04-16-2007, 12:02 PM

I predict:

Definitely agree with point 1, think we might manage as high as 25 on offense total. It will be an incredibly boring offensive year.

cmh6476
04-16-2007, 12:14 PM
i disagree

mikey23545
04-16-2007, 12:36 PM

I predict:

Wow, you're almost like some kind of idiot-savant.

At least I think you're halfway there.

beer bacon
04-16-2007, 01:03 PM
Definitely agree with point 1, think we might manage as high as 25 on offense total. It will be an incredibly boring offensive year.

You definitely agree that we will have the worst passing offense in the league next season? Really?

OnTheWarpath15
04-16-2007, 01:04 PM
You definitely agree that we will have the worst passing offense in the league next season? Really?

You must have missed his 5-11 prediction thread.....

Hammock Parties
04-16-2007, 01:05 PM

Despite the fact that we'll have better offensive tackles and easily better WRs....

Direckshun
04-16-2007, 01:12 PM
Who on earth lives to criticize their own team?

This guy is gutless.

You bash during the "eh" years, and you'll no doubt praise us during the good years.

Try just realistically supporting them all the time. It doesn't hurt. Promise.

Hammock Parties
04-16-2007, 01:15 PM
I'm guessing we'll be ranked slightly higher in most offensive categories. If there's any dip it will be due to Croyle's inexperience.

OnTheWarpath15
04-16-2007, 01:18 PM
Who on earth lives to criticize their own team?

This guy is gutless.

You bash during the "eh" years, and you'll no doubt praise us during the good years.

Try just realistically supporting them all the time. It doesn't hurt. Promise.

I'm sure in your 6 months here you've come to realize there are a lot more than him around here.

Maybe if we began subjecting the authors of these so-called predictions to a lifetime IP ban when the predictions turn out to be false, we could start to clean this place up.

I for one would like to know what it was like around here in the time htismaqe speaks about, before a lot of good posters were driven away from here over BS like this.

The Franchise
04-16-2007, 01:21 PM
I like how you point out that there are 32 NFL teams.....on a football message board. You moron....

ChiefsCountry
04-16-2007, 01:31 PM
I went and looked up Herm's stats with the Jets. And sure of enough they never finished last in passing, even the year when they went through 4 quarterbacks.

2002 - 17th
2003 - 13th
2004 - 22nd
2005 - 28th

We will be around 20th on passing charts. I say around 8 to 10 on rushing so about 15th or 16th in total offense.

pikesome
04-16-2007, 01:35 PM
We will be around 20th on passing charts. I say around 8 to 10 on rushing so about 15th or 16th in total offense.

Maybe Croyle will show us something special (I know, unlikely for a rookie).

htismaqe
04-16-2007, 01:37 PM
I'm sure in your 6 months here you've come to realize there are a lot more than him around here.

Maybe if we began subjecting the authors of these so-called predictions to a lifetime IP ban when the predictions turn out to be false, we could start to clean this place up.

I for one would like to know what it was like around here in the time htismaqe speaks about, before a lot of good posters were driven away from here over BS like this.

There's always been bashers here.

They just used to be alot more willing to support their position in a discussion rather than just spouting off and then running away.

Eleazar
04-16-2007, 01:39 PM
I think our defense will improve marginally, our offense will degrade in a significant but not catastrophic way. I think our defense will be around #10 and the offense #20.

FAX
04-16-2007, 01:43 PM
Surely, even Herm can't tank us that far, Mr. KCChiefsfan88.

We have to have some form or fashion of passing game. Otherwise, we have no running game either. I have to believe that Herm knows this.

Also, it might be fair to accept Herm's statements that Solari will improve as an OC at face value. The biggest problems I see at this point are; 1) The offensive line is in a state of fluxishness, and 2) I've conducted an exhaustive search for past threads that included nothing but quality conversation and found none.

FAX

Logical
04-16-2007, 01:44 PM
Despite the fact that we'll have better offensive tackles and easily better WRs....Clayton, It does not hurt to dream but don't become delusional. If you are right I will be amazed.

OnTheWarpath15
04-16-2007, 01:44 PM
There's always been bashers here.

They just used to be alot more willing to support their position in a discussion rather than just spouting off and then running away.

I was hoping that would draw your attention.

I figured as much. And personally, I'd be thrilled with that. Differing opinions and debate make places like this enjoyable, IMO.

But there are many here who have zero interest in debate, and would rather just sling shit.

Guess I just need to break out the trusty ignore button again.....

ChiefsCountry
04-16-2007, 01:45 PM
Surely, even Herm can't tank us that far, Mr. KCChiefsfan88.

We are talking about a poster who has Dick Vermeil's dick in his mouth. That is why he hates Herm so much.

Hammock Parties
04-16-2007, 01:46 PM
Clayton, It does not hurt to dream but don't become delusional. If you are right I will be amazed.

McIntosh > Black

Terry > Welbourn/Sampson

Logical
04-16-2007, 01:47 PM

Yes, I expect the number of sacks to easily increase by 10 to 20 more and the passing yardage per play to drop under 10 ypp. I also expect the number of pass plays to drop way off from last year now that Herm is simplifying the offense.

OnTheWarpath15
04-16-2007, 01:47 PM
McIntosh > Black

Terry > Welbourn/Sampson

Orange traffic cones > Black, Welbourne, Sampson, Turley.

Logical
04-16-2007, 01:48 PM
McIntosh > Black

Terry > Welbourn/Sampson

Only the season will prove that for now I doubt it.

Hammock Parties
04-16-2007, 02:14 PM
Only the season will prove that for now I doubt it.

Are you kidding me?

What fantastical world do you live in where Jordan Black is NOT the worst left tackle in football?

Hammock Parties
04-16-2007, 02:15 PM
Yes, I expect the number of sacks to easily increase by 10 to 20 more.

20 more!!! ROFL

Chief Faithful
04-16-2007, 02:16 PM
I believe Huard will be the QB and Solari will do a better job as OC with a year of experience under his belt.

The additions of Webb and Hannon should prevent the WR's from being any worse and could prove to be an upgrade.

The OL will be better with improved play at tackle.

The only way I see the offense drop-off is if Croyle takes the starting position. With Huard at QB I expect the offense to hover middle of the pack.

On defense I see an improvement to the top 10.

chiefsfan1963
04-16-2007, 02:17 PM
Our D ranking will break into the Top 10 ranking. But our O ranking will keep sinking from 16 to below 20. How far below is anyone's guess.

Chief's fans got their wish for a better D. Unfortunately the price was steep, a mediocre O! :shake:

All we needed was a Top 15 or 20 D to go along with our OUTSTANDING Top 3 O when DV was here and we would have been unstoppable. What a shame!

Now we will be bored to death watching this team play football for next 3 years. It's clear indication that the Media agrees with this by not putting them on National TV and by not putting them on prime night-time TV. A playoff team not getting at least one night time game is a complete slap in the face.

The only exciting thing Chiefs fans will look forward to these next few years is the NFL draft. Herm excels in this process. At least Herm can fill our roster with quality players and in 2 to 3 years leave with CP and then finally we can begin a new chapter.

ChiefsCountry
04-16-2007, 02:45 PM
Our D ranking will break into the Top 10 ranking. But our O ranking will keep sinking from 16 to below 20. How far below is anyone's guess.

Chief's fans got their wish for a better D. Unfortunately the price was steep, a mediocre O! :shake:

All we needed was a Top 15 or 20 D to go along with our OUTSTANDING Top 3 O when DV was here and we would have been unstoppable. What a shame!

Now we will be bored to death watching this team play football for next 3 years. It's clear indication that the Media agrees with this by not putting them on National TV and by not putting them on prime night-time TV. A playoff team not getting at least one night time game is a complete slap in the face.

The only exciting thing Chiefs fans will look forward to these next few years is the NFL draft. Herm excels in this process. At least Herm can fill our roster with quality players and in 2 to 3 years leave with CP and then finally we can begin a new chapter.

I was waiting for Carol Vermeil to post on this topic.

Logical
04-16-2007, 02:46 PM
20 more!!! ROFLJust the loss of Shields could account for 10 of those.

htismaqe
04-16-2007, 02:46 PM
I was waiting for Carol Vermeil to post on this topic.

ROFL

Eleazar
04-16-2007, 02:47 PM
Clayton, It does not hurt to dream but don't become delusional. If you are right I will be amazed.

Samie Parker is going to become Santana Moss, remember. He's right on schedule.

htismaqe
04-16-2007, 02:47 PM
Just the loss of Shields could account for 10 of those.

And the loss of Black gives us 10 back, so it's a net zero.

ChiefsCountry
04-16-2007, 02:49 PM
Just the loss of Shields could account for 10 of those.

How Shields played last year I think Welbourn might be an upgrade as bad that sounds.

Logical
04-16-2007, 02:51 PM
And the loss of Black gives us 10 back, so it's a net zero.

I just don't see the net improvement with McIntosh.

htismaqe
04-16-2007, 02:54 PM
I just don't see the net improvement with McIntosh.

Yeah, his 5.5 sacks given up isn't a whole hell of a lot better than the 13.5 Black gave up...

ROFL

Chief Faithful
04-16-2007, 03:14 PM

The problem was DV relied too heavy on free agents and aging veterans. If they could have drafted better and played the young players they could have build the defense without the offense going grey.

If there is one thing I like about Edwards it's his commitment to the young players. In time this could result in both a top 10 offense and defense.

htismaqe
04-16-2007, 03:15 PM
The problem was DV relied too heavy on free agents and aging veterans. If they could have drafted better and played the young players they could have build the defense without the offense going grey.

If there is one thing I like about Edwards it's his commitment to the young players. In time this could result in both a top 10 offense and defense.

Fact is DV's drafts were horrible, on BOTH sides of the ball.

If the miracle trade for Roaf had never happened, we'd never be talking about Dick "Greatest KC offense ever" Vermeil today.

FAX
04-16-2007, 03:17 PM
Yeah, his 5.5 sacks given up isn't a whole hell of a lot better than the 13.5 Black gave up...

ROFL

Isn't that relative though, Mr. htismaqe? I mean, who was the pass rusher? What was the line call? Did someone in the backfield miss a pick up?

Aren't there too many variables to make a one-to-one comparison on a single stat?

FAX

htismaqe
04-16-2007, 03:22 PM
Isn't that relative though, Mr. htismaqe? I mean, who was the pass rusher? What was the line call? Did someone in the backfield miss a pick up?

Aren't there too many variables to make a one-to-one comparison on a single stat?

FAX

Those are the official stats. Of course there's always variables that numbers on a page can't demonstrate.

That being said, I've watched Jordan Black play. Redrum's mom would be an upgrade.

Hammock Parties
04-16-2007, 03:23 PM
Isn't that relative though, Mr. htismaqe? I mean, who was the pass rusher?

McIntosh stoned Jared Allen when we played Miami.

pikesome
04-16-2007, 03:25 PM

If the miracle trade for Roaf had never happened, we'd never be talking about Dick "Greatest KC offense ever" Vermeil today.

Amen to this, grow your own wasn't something DV did well here. We're paying for that presently.

OnTheWarpath15
04-16-2007, 03:25 PM

*gasp*

That should bring out the DV backers.

Not they have a leg to stand on, but should still bring them out.

Great point, htismaqe.

Eleazar
04-16-2007, 03:54 PM
It also follows that a guy who gave up 10 fewer sacks probably gives up a lot fewer pressures and generally keeps his man from being as disruptive in other ways not quantified by a sack total.

And you'd probably find that mostly, guys who are better pass blockers are better run blockers too - generally.

You'd have to be committed to a result before looking at the evidence to not think that McIntosh is an upgrade over Black. That's insane.

OctoberFart
04-16-2007, 06:51 PM
Oakland and KC will be in a heated battle in worst Offensive team in the league.

Hammock Parties
04-16-2007, 06:53 PM
Oakland and KC will be in a heated battle in worst Offensive team in the league.

Dream on.

OctoberFart
04-16-2007, 07:00 PM
Dream on.

Both teams have crap at QB? Check

Both OL's is a mess with both but worse in Oak? Check

WR's are old or number 2's? Check KC

RB's are the bright spot for KC and are pretty good in oakland? Check

All that equals a crappy offensive year.

Messier
04-16-2007, 07:01 PM

That's very dumb.

Eleazar
04-16-2007, 07:04 PM
I'm far from a doomsayer, you guys know this. I'm normally accused of being a homer or too optimistic. But I am concerned about the way the offense is heading.

The offensive line was down quite a bit last year, and this year it will be down again it sounds like. LT up, LG same, but other 3 positions down.

We don't have a solution at fullback. We have a running back who passed a plateau last year that no one has ever passed and been as productive again, and even he had trouble finding room to run last year at times.

Our QB situation is up in the air. If it's Huard, I have a feeling that he won't play at the level he did last year. If it's Croyle, we can just hope he learns and doesn't turn the ball over too much.

It's hard for me to see how we're going to score very many points. I know the defense should be better, but it seems unlikely for us to solve the problem at DT through the draft and considering we could be missing our best defensive player from last year for a good chunk of the season...

Not to be cliche, but I have a bad feeling about this. I'm not predicting last in the NFL... just that we are going to have a tough time getting to 20 some weeks.

banyon
04-16-2007, 07:08 PM

Seriously, this is getting out of hand. Stop before you get hurt.

Dr. Johnny Fever
04-16-2007, 07:15 PM

I predict:

What's the point of this thread? To make everyone feel like shit about the team I guess? Gee thanks... we didn't already have the Royals.

Hammock Parties
04-16-2007, 07:19 PM
LT up, LG same, but other 3 positions down.

I see it as LT up, LG same, C up, RG same, RT up.

I don't see how our offense will drop off. We're easily better on the OL, Solari has a year under his belt, I think Webb and Hannon will step up and so will our first-round WR hopefully.

Croyle is a concern, but we can always turn to Huard.

pikesome
04-16-2007, 07:20 PM

Oakland's OL was bad, real bad. Worse than ours with Black playing. If McIntosh is breathing we have a big leg up on Oakland.

LiL stumppy
04-16-2007, 07:48 PM
Geez,where to start.

chiefsfan1963
04-17-2007, 08:04 AM

It burns you up to know that DV built the best O in Chief's History. You will do anything to discredit him. The Roaf comment shows your true colors and your real intent. There is no question DV failed to produce a decent D, but your comment regarding his O is quite ridiculous and only makes you look ridiculous as well.

chiefsfan1963
04-17-2007, 08:07 AM

I hope you are right. I like his abilities choosing players come draft time, but I'm not sure how that will translates to a potent O.

chiefsfan1963
04-17-2007, 08:13 AM
I'm far from a doomsayer, you guys know this. I'm normally accused of being a homer or too optimistic. But I am concerned about the way the offense is heading.

The offensive line was down quite a bit last year, and this year it will be down again it sounds like. LT up, LG same, but other 3 positions down.

We don't have a solution at fullback. We have a running back who passed a plateau last year that no one has ever passed and been as productive again, and even he had trouble finding room to run last year at times.

Our QB situation is up in the air. If it's Huard, I have a feeling that he won't play at the level he did last year. If it's Croyle, we can just hope he learns and doesn't turn the ball over too much.

It's hard for me to see how we're going to score very many points. I know the defense should be better, but it seems unlikely for us to solve the problem at DT through the draft and considering we could be missing our best defensive player from last year for a good chunk of the season...

Not to be cliche, but I have a bad feeling about this. I'm not predicting last in the NFL... just that we are going to have a tough time getting to 20 some weeks.

I do too. I think we will improve to the Top 10 on D, but continue to sink on O. I'm not sure Herm and Solari have the goods to produce a decent O on the field even if we get the players eventually. All we can hope for is continue success in the upcoming drafts. Herm seems to have a knack in getting good young talent. Then in about 3 years we can get a new HC and new GM and finally start a new chapter here.

htismaqe
04-17-2007, 08:18 AM
It burns you up to know that DV built the best O in Chief's History. You will do anything to discredit him. The Roaf comment shows your true colors and your real intent. There is no question DV failed to produce a decent D, but your comment regarding his O is quite ridiculous and only makes you look ridiculous as well.

ROFL

It doesn't burn me up at all. If you're willing to ignore REALITY, more power to you.

Me, I like to acknowledge fact and move on.

Fact: Dick Vermeil didn't BUILD anything. He traded draft picks for aging veterans on the downside of their career and struck gold. They drafted ONE offensive player worth a shit the whole time he was here, and he whined like a baby about that one.

Without Willie Roaf, people would be talking about whether Dick Vermeil even deserves to be mentioned with the great coaches in the game because his stint in KC would have been a 20-win DISASTER.

htismaqe
04-17-2007, 08:19 AM
I do too. I think we will improve to the Top 10 on D, but continue to sink on O. I'm not sure Herm and Solari have the goods to produce a decent O on the field even if we get the players eventually. All we can hope for is continue success in the upcoming drafts. Herm seems to have a knack in getting good young talent. Then in about 3 years we can get a new HC and new GM and finally start a new chapter here.

The offense they produced was INFINITELY better than the one Al Saunders produced.

It was interesting to watch NFL Live this morning and here them ponder, out loud, whether after this next season Saunders would be fired.

Chief Faithful
04-17-2007, 08:59 AM
I hope you are right. I like his abilities choosing players come draft time, but I'm not sure how that will translates to a potent O.

Part of my analysis comes from the fact I am a Chief faithful. I'm always going to look for a way to say they are doing the right think. Although, I will admit GROB stretched my imagination to the limit.

Mr. Laz
04-17-2007, 09:18 AM
Fact: Dick Vermeil didn't BUILD anything. He traded draft picks for aging veterans on the downside of their career and struck gold. They drafted ONE offensive player worth a shit the whole time he was here, and he whined like a baby about that one.
huh ...... trading for/drafting/signing are all methods of building.

chiefsfan1963
04-17-2007, 09:40 AM
The offense they produced was INFINITELY better than the one Al Saunders produced.

It was interesting to watch NFL Live this morning and here them ponder, out loud, whether after this next season Saunders would be fired.

His possible firing has nothing to do with his abilities as OC. That has been proven for many years now. What about Gregg Williams and his lackluster performance last year. Both these guys have proven to be formidable coordinators.

Chiefnj
04-17-2007, 09:44 AM

Not in htis' world lately. Everything Vermeil = sucked. Every Herm = excuses.

htismaqe
04-17-2007, 07:45 PM
Not in htis' world lately. Everything Vermeil = sucked. Every Herm = excuses.

It's called fighting fire with fire.

It's the price one has to pay to be the voice of reason here at Chiefsplanet, where everything yesteryear is GREAT and everything from today forward sucks.

htismaqe
04-17-2007, 07:45 PM
His possible firing has nothing to do with his abilities as OC. That has been proven for many years now. What about Gregg Williams and his lackluster performance last year. Both these guys have proven to be formidable coordinators.

Actually, it has everything to do with his abilities as OC.

Chiefs Pantalones
04-17-2007, 08:09 PM
We're gonna suck again this year.

Thanks, Carl.

Mecca
04-17-2007, 08:10 PM

Vermiels "building" put us in a spot of having an old rapidly declining offense and a shitty defense.....

FloridaMan88
12-16-2007, 04:45 PM
More BUMPPPPPPPPPPPPPing predictions for this season

OnTheWarpath15
12-16-2007, 04:50 PM
ROFL ROFL ROFL

Typical coming from you.

Patting yourself on the back because you went 1/2 in this thread and 1/3 in the other?

40% is stellar.

FloridaMan88
12-16-2007, 04:53 PM
ROFL ROFL ROFL

Typical coming from you.

Patting yourself on the back because you went 1/2 in this thread and 1/3 in the other?

40% is stellar.

That would be more accurate than Wargarbage Illustrated

OnTheWarpath15
12-16-2007, 04:55 PM
That would be more accurate than Wargarbage Illustrated

Better than bad does not equal good.

I have better eyesight than Ray Charles, but I'm not spouting off about it......