PDA

View Full Version : Aussie Rules Football Talking Trash on a 6 year old

Arrowhead Pride
04-18-2007, 10:00 AM
http://www.theaustralian.news.com.au/story/0,20867,21575667-2722,00.html

Adam Selwood is expected to tell the AFL tribunal tonight he was punched by Des Headland before any words were exchanged, as he defends a charge he taunted the Fremantle player with sexually explicit remarks about his six-year-old daughter.

In Melbourne, Selwood is expected to concede that, after Headland hit him, he motioned to the tattoo the Dockers forward has of his daughter Madison on his left arm, but will deny knowing it was a picture of the six-year-old or that he made the comments attributed to him by Headland.

Instead, it is believed Selwood will say he had recently had sex with a woman who held a similarity to the tattoo.

This differs from Headland's complaint, which alleges Selwood motioned to the tattoo and said: "I f...ed her last night."

Responding, Headland allegedly said: "What the hell are you talking about? She is my six-year-old daughter."

Headland alleges Selwood then said: "Yes. She is a slut. I f...ed her last night."

West Coast yesterday released a statement denying this account.

Ultra Peanut
04-18-2007, 10:25 AM
Cause a West Coast party don't stop.

Rain Man
04-18-2007, 10:44 AM
I wonder if he designed the tattoo so that, when it's 18 years old, the breasts will jiggle when he flexes his bicep.