I'll just post the link

http://forums.titansonline.com/forums/showthread.php?t=25607

perhaps unworthy of discussion

edit: I'll throw this in also:

Sammie not the worst?
http://www.finheaven.com/boardvb2/showthread.php?t=192439

PastorMikH
04-20-2007, 10:57 AM
We should be able to do a lot of rebuilding with a bunch of 7th round picks. Seems like that's all anyone wants to give us in trade for our players.

Delano
04-20-2007, 10:58 AM
Dante Hall may be a Titan!! I don't have the link since it's a video clip through ESPN.com, but you can go there and watch it yourself.

John Clayton was reporting about diffrent trade rumors floating around before the draft and he spoke about Dante Hall of Kansas City.

He said that both Denver and Titans are talking, but neither are willing to deal with Hall's high price tag. He said a 7th round draft selection has been offered but KC will not work with Denver because they are both in the same division.

Clayton said a trade would not be likely, so Hall is coming to the end of his great carrer and without any trades he's a good bet to be cut after the draft.Then that would open the door for either Denver or Tennessee to strike a new deal with Hall.

That's a new option

Wile_E_Coyote
04-20-2007, 11:02 AM
this is considered insider(pay for) info, do not cut&paste as the Planet could get in trouble for it.
http://www.finheaven.com/boardvb2/showthread.php?t=192439

"Chris Chambers was ranked by ESPN's KC Joyner as the WR who did the least for his team with the opportunities given to him:"

The Poz
04-20-2007, 11:04 AM
With Pac-Man and Drew Bennett gone they need help at both the WR & KR positions. Dante makes sense for a late rounder.

Demonpenz
04-20-2007, 11:13 AM
i am sick of dante if we pull that deal off i would feel almost bad for the titans. Hopefully for their sakes he would fair catch most balls.

Splat420
04-20-2007, 11:15 AM
I do not want to see Hall in Denver but he does need to me moved or cut.

Delano
04-20-2007, 11:15 AM
So assuming Dante gets dealt this offseason, does that mean Webb and Kennison split return duties or does Coach Edwards bring in a more experienced returner?

sedated
04-20-2007, 11:18 AM
I'd like to see Dante in denver.

I'll always take a few fumbled kick-offs

bdeg
04-20-2007, 11:33 AM
"He said that both Denver and Titans are talking, but neither are willing to deal with Hall's high price tag. He said a 7th round draft selection has been offered but KC will not work with Denver because they are both in the same division."

Anyone else think we should have stayed open to dealing him to Denver just in order to drive the price up? I'd much rather have 2 teams going after him and outbidding each other. Couldn't hurt.

kepp
04-20-2007, 11:37 AM
i am sick of dante if we pull that deal off i would feel almost bad for the titans. Hopefully for their sakes he would fair catch most balls.
Any ball he catches anymore is fair for the other team.

Wile_E_Coyote
04-20-2007, 12:17 PM
I did not intend to make a poll, I don't know why there is a poll symbol by this thread

...that is all

n/m it has now disappeared :shrug:

now it has returned

okay, it's staying with the poll symbol. Started out with the arrowhead logo indicating it was a Chiefs' related thread

If only I was a better postwhore, this could go on forever