PDA

View Full Version : Mitch Holthus is on 810am right now.

Kylo Ren
04-24-2007, 06:50 AM
I had to get out of my car and go in to work at the beginning of the segment. Can someone give us a synopsis of what he said? :)

Kylo Ren
04-24-2007, 07:59 AM
No one heard this interview?

Redrum_69
04-24-2007, 08:02 AM
I listen exclusively to 610am...just to hear Rhonda Moss.

wutamess
04-24-2007, 08:09 AM
He said for you to get your ass to work.

That's all I got out of the interview.

Fire Me Boy!
04-24-2007, 08:14 AM
I caught the last part, he was talking about Raiders pick. Indicated they'd go with Russell (like we've all known). Said young QBs way of the AFCW. Said he didn't think Russell was as good as cracked up to be -- said many of his throws were while he was scrambling and just threw it up for grabs -- one particular WR made a bunch of amazing catches.

htismaqe
04-24-2007, 08:20 AM
He really didn't say anything of substance. I heard the whole interview, and when it was over I said to myself "there's nothing to post on the Planet".

the Talking Can
04-24-2007, 08:22 AM
I heard him say that Jarrett was to slow to be a backup to Sammie Parker.

Fire Me Boy!
04-24-2007, 08:28 AM
He really didn't say anything of substance. I heard the whole interview, and when it was over I said to myself "there's nothing to post on the Planet".
Which is why I hadn't responded. Everything I heard from him this morning I'd read/heard a week ago somewhere else.

Kylo Ren
04-24-2007, 08:43 AM
OK. It sounds like it was a worthless interview. That is all. Thanks

Uncle_Ted
04-24-2007, 09:14 AM
He says that if the Chiefs draft Anthony Gonzales (WR Ohio St.) it will make his life more difficult. [j/k :p ]

elvomito
04-24-2007, 10:06 AM
...many of his throws were while he was scrambling and just threw it up for grabs -- one particular WR made a bunch of amazing catches.was that the WR many mocks projected KC to pick?

chiefqueen
04-24-2007, 11:36 AM
He says that if the Chiefs draft Anthony Gonzales (WR Ohio St.) it will make his life more difficult. [j/k :p ]

That TG will be no good should the NFL outlaw him sleeping in his "tent" - said to have the same effect as blood doping but w/o the needles.

Coogs
04-24-2007, 11:56 AM
Gunther Fan,

I listened to a bit of the show when he was on. When asked if there were any legs to the LJ trade rumors, he said there was a bit of truth to those rumors.

siberian khatru
04-24-2007, 12:05 PM
Gunther Fan,

I listened to a bit of the show when he was on. When asked if there were any legs to the LJ trade rumors, he said there was a bit of truth to those rumors.

I wonder what "a bit" means?

* At least one team has inquired about whether LJ would be availalbe.
* The Chiefs have approached at least one team to see if they're interested.
* The Chiefs have let it be known that LJ is available if a team is willing to pay a very high price for him.

I guess all of those fall short of "The Chiefs are actively trying to trade LJ for the best offer out there."

:shrug:

htismaqe
04-24-2007, 12:07 PM
Gunther Fan,

Not entirely accurate.

He said there HAS to be some truth to it, otherwise there wouldn't be a rumor. He also said he didn't think it was very likely at all.

siberian khatru
04-24-2007, 12:07 PM
Not entirely accurate.

He said there HAS to be some truth to it, otherwise there wouldn't be a rumor. He also said he didn't think it was very likely at all.

So there was just a bit of truth to Coogs' post?

:p

Coogs
04-24-2007, 12:09 PM
I wonder what "a bit" means?

* At least one team has inquired about whether LJ would be availalbe.
* The Chiefs have approached at least one team to see if they're interested.
* The Chiefs have let it be known that LJ is available if a team is willing to pay a very high price for him.

I guess all of those fall short of "The Chiefs are actively trying to trade LJ for the best offer out there."

:shrug:

"bit" was my term. I could not recall what he said exactly. Thing was, he did not just shoot the idea down. But he really didn't elaborate on the issue to a great extent either.

Coogs
04-24-2007, 12:11 PM
Not entirely accurate.

There. What he said. That is what I referred to as a "bit".

Phobia
04-24-2007, 02:51 PM
He said that AllState insurance sucks and that everybody should buy insurance elsewhere.

StcChief
04-24-2007, 03:11 PM
The Chiefs have let it be known that LJ is available if a team is willing to pay a very high price for him.

Everyone is for sale if the price is right. duh.

Chief Chief
04-24-2007, 03:22 PM
I caught the last part, he was talking about Raiders pick. Indicated they'd go with Russell (like we've all known). Said young QBs way of the AFCW. Said he didn't think Russell was as good as cracked up to be -- said many of his throws were while he was scrambling and just threw it up for grabs -- one particular WR made a bunch of amazing catches.

The Chiefs definitely need to grab that "...one particular WR..." 'cuz whoever our starting QB is in 2007 will definitely be throwing passes up for grabs!

Coogs
04-24-2007, 05:41 PM
The Chiefs definitely need to grab that "...one particular WR..." 'cuz whoever our starting QB is in 2007 will definitely be throwing passes up for grabs!

It was Bowe. I heard that part too.