PDA

View Full Version : Brigade | KC Chiefs Shopping LJ to Team

petegz28
04-25-2007, 12:00 AM
Adam Scheifter reports LJ could be the highest paid arena football player.

The NFL caught up with LJ earlier today and here is what he had to say...

"This will be a good move for me cause I won't have to sell my place here in K.C."

The Chiefs are holding out however for a 10 year deal on a luxury suite for Carl Peterson.

The Chiefs front office only said that they are looking to do what is best for Kansas City and the Chiefs.

Demonpenz
04-25-2007, 12:02 AM
that wouldn't make sense at all. NFL is far superior to arena i swear I don't know where people get this doo doo from

petegz28
04-25-2007, 12:03 AM
that wouldn't make sense at all. NFL is far superior to arena i swear I don't know where people get this doo doo from

I made it up..... :)

I just figured another LJ being shopped thread was needed.

Silock
04-25-2007, 12:04 AM

Your sarcasm detector needs new batteries :)

Mr. Flopnuts
04-25-2007, 12:04 AM
I made it up..... :)

I just figured another LJ being shopped thread was needed.

Another victim of the mighty Demonpenz.

Demonpenz
04-25-2007, 12:16 AM
What? oh he made it up? whew i don't bring out the words "doo doo" unless i am really serious

acesn8s
04-25-2007, 01:46 AM
I say we throw in CP to seal the deal. I'm sure Neil would like to have CP work under him.

CoMoChief
04-25-2007, 03:07 AM
Adam Scheifter reports LJ could be the highest paid arena football player.

The NFL caught up with LJ earlier today and here is what he had to say...

"This will be a good move for me cause I won't have to sell my place here in K.C."

The Chiefs are holding out however for a 10 year deal on a luxury suite for Carl Peterson.

The Chiefs front office only said that they are looking to do what is best for Kansas City and the Chiefs.

LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ROYC75
04-25-2007, 08:17 AM
I heard LJ wanted to play baseball too ..........Royals, Yankees , anywhere .