PDA

View Full Version : Ned calls the police to make a complaint

ChiefaRoo
04-26-2007, 11:45 PM
<object width="425" height="350"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/NEkV4fQmGLs"></param><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/NEkV4fQmGLs" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="350"></embed></object>

Phobia
04-27-2007, 12:40 AM
A lot of it was funny. Some of it was not.

Overall I give it 7 out of 10 doughnuts.

SPchief
04-27-2007, 12:46 AM
Decent. But I have a question, is it standard operating procedure for cops to request a last name when people are reporting a crime?

Phobia
04-27-2007, 12:48 AM
Decent. But I have a question, is it standard operating procedure for cops to request a last name when people are reporting a crime?

I've always been asked first and last when I call the cops for any reason, even as a passerby to an accident or disabled vehicle.

NJ Chief Fan
04-27-2007, 12:53 AM
You dont have to tell those pigs shit!

SPchief
04-27-2007, 12:56 AM
I've always been asked first and last when I call the cops for any reason, even as a passerby to an accident or disabled vehicle.

Thanks. The only time I've called the cops was to break up a fight at work.

Knowing that cops park across the street, the conversation went as followed "I need cops here now, 12 guys fighting in the lobby at __________. Get them here now."

Within a minute they were there.

ChiefaRoo
04-27-2007, 12:10 PM

That's a good question for Denver Chief. Isn't he a Sheriff?

BucEyedPea
04-27-2007, 12:14 PM
I don't know what Denver Chief's answer will be but I say a cop is the wrong source.

A person has a right to be faced by their accuser in this country.
It's in the Constitution. Anonymous reports are unjust.

I had the cops come to my door for a neighbor reportingme for watering on a non-watering day when I was new here. I asked them who reported me. They refused to tell me, pulling the anonymous report angle. I quoted the Constitution to them and they backed off and said I could come down and find out. All someone had to do was tell me there were non-watering days.

Know your rights.

Phobia
04-27-2007, 12:15 PM
That's a good question for Denver Chief. Isn't he a Sheriff?
No, he's gay.

ChiefaRoo
04-27-2007, 12:17 PM
No, he's gay.

He's a gay Sheriff? NTTAWWT :)

The Franchise
04-27-2007, 12:29 PM
I don't know what Denver Chief's answer will be but I say a cop is the wrong source.

A person has a right to be faced by their accuser in this country.
It's in the Constitution. Anonymous reports are unjust.

I had the cops come to my door for a neighbor reportingme for watering on a non-watering day when I was new here. I asked them who reported me. They refused to tell me, pulling the anonymous report angle. I quoted the Constitution to them and they backed off and said I could come down and find out. All someone had to do was tell me there were non-watering days.

Know your rights.

I had the cops show up for a noise complaint....but because the complaintant wanted to remain anonymous....they couldn't charge me with anything. That's what the cops told me.

FWIW.....my roommates were watching a movie and my upstairs neighbor told the cops that we were having a concert in our apartment.

blackhawk
04-27-2007, 12:35 PM
btls.com lmfao!ned

TrickyNicky
04-27-2007, 12:39 PM
"Maybe a Thurstbuster?" :)