PDA

View Full Version : Gay-on-straight gang-assault

oaklandhater
04-27-2007, 03:19 AM
http://www.nypost.com/seven/04132007/news/regionalnews/gals_growl__hear_me_roar_regionalnews_laura_italiano.htm

Might be one of the funniest things Ive ever read on the internet.

kstater
04-27-2007, 03:57 AM
And violence is funny to you because?

oaklandhater
04-27-2007, 04:08 AM
And violence is funny to you because?

Because a Grown man geting wooped bye a gang of lesbians is allways funny.

Easy 6
04-27-2007, 04:36 AM
If this was some pencil neck against several hard-azz ghetto girls, then its not so hard to believe.

jspchief
04-27-2007, 07:53 AM
Des Moines used have a well known gay area downtown. In high school we'd go down by the carload and jump gay guys.

Pretty soon they had a patrol of body builder gay guys patrolling the area.

Mecca
04-27-2007, 07:54 AM
Des Moines used have a well known gay area downtown. In high school we'd go down by the carload and jump gay guys.

Man if you did that now you'd be ****ed with all that hate crime legislation.

jspchief
04-27-2007, 08:04 AM
Man if you did that now you'd be ****ed with all that hate crime legislation.Times have definately changed.

I don't imagine the majority of high school kids would think it was a cool thing to do these days either.

Mecca
04-27-2007, 08:05 AM
It's changed in just the short time since I was in.....My sister is 16 and she knows all these gay guys she's friends with, I can't imagine any guy telling anyone they were gay when I was in school.

Weird kids.....

Donger
04-27-2007, 08:11 AM
In high school we'd go down by the carload and jump gay guys.

Did they like it?

Lzen
04-27-2007, 08:12 AM
Did they like it?

ROFL

Mecca
04-27-2007, 08:13 AM
Did they like it?

You're the one named Donger........you tell us.

jspchief
04-27-2007, 08:17 AM
Did they like it?No, they really didn't.

Donger
04-27-2007, 08:24 AM
You're the one named Donger........you tell us.

Huh?

Donger
04-27-2007, 08:25 AM
No, they really didn't.

My eldest brother had a friend that used to drive by the Liberty Memorial and throw bricks at the gathered homosexuals there. Real psycho.

listopencil
04-27-2007, 09:21 AM

So you're the reason we have Hate Crimes now. Thanks, asshole.

jspchief
04-27-2007, 10:24 AM
So you're the reason we have Hate Crimes now. Thanks, asshole.My generation is probably part of the reason, yes.

A lot of people do really stupid things in their youth, me included.

vailpass
04-27-2007, 10:26 AM
My generation is probably part of the reason, yes.

Don't feel like the Lone Ranger.

Simply Red
04-27-2007, 10:31 AM
It's changed in just the short time since I was in.....My sister is 16 and she knows all these gay guys she's friends with, I can't imagine any guy telling anyone they were gay when I was in school.

Weird kids.....
Thank you for spelling "weird" correctly and not wierd. That really annoys me and it's common around here.

jspchief
04-27-2007, 10:31 AM
So you're the reason we have Hate Crimes now. Thanks, asshole.By the way, does it bother you that we have hate crimes?

In the end, isn't it all about the fact that it's a crime anyway? Don't commit crimes and it won't matter if they are labeled "hate" crimes or not. Sorry if my actions put an added burden on you. :rolleyes:

Phobia
04-27-2007, 10:34 AM
My generation is probably part of the reason, yes.

I've never done anything stupid, if we can exclude the whole Chiefinsider thing.

Mr. Laz
04-27-2007, 11:56 AM
Des Moines used have a well known gay area downtown. In high school we'd go down by the carload and jump gay guys
wow ... you must be so proud

listopencil
04-27-2007, 07:20 PM
By the way, does it bother you that we have hate crimes?

In the end, isn't it all about the fact that it's a crime anyway? Don't commit crimes and it won't matter if they are labeled "hate" crimes or not. Sorry if my actions put an added burden on you. :rolleyes:

I was yanking your chain earlier but yes, it does bother me that we have "Hate Crimes". I think it's ridiculous. I think we should have just enforced the laws we had.

KcMizzou
04-27-2007, 07:27 PM
My eldest brother had a friend that used to drive by the Liberty Memorial and throw bricks at the gathered homosexuals there. Real psycho.I used to hear of guys in my highschool doing the same thing. (in the same place) I always chalked it up to teenage false bravado.

LTforMVP
04-27-2007, 08:33 PM

Why didn't you fight them one on one ? Too much of a coward?

Lzen
04-27-2007, 08:49 PM
Thank you for spelling "weird" correctly and not wierd. That really annoys me and it's common around here.

People do that around here? Huh, I hadn't noticed. Wierd.

Imon Yourside
04-27-2007, 11:11 PM
Why didn't you fight them one on one ? Too much of a coward?

way to fight back, is that a rainbow coalition sign where your rep bar is?

Mr. Laz
04-28-2007, 12:33 AM
way to fight back, is that a rainbow coalition sign where your rep bar is?

so you're a big,fat pussy who needs friends to fight somebody too?

i don't know which is more pathetic ... going to beat somebody up because they are *insert group name* or needing friends to help you because you're too big of a magina to do it yourself.

belong to the KKK too?

:shake:

Rausch
04-28-2007, 12:40 AM

Weird kids.....

We should probably kick their ass...

KCChiefsMan
04-28-2007, 03:12 AM
the human race is going down

Al Bundy
04-28-2007, 03:21 AM

i don't know which is more pathetic ... going to beat somebody up because they are *insert group name* or needing friends to help you because you're too big of a magina to do it yourself.

belong to the KKK too?

Pos rep for Laz for stating the obvious.

ChiefFan31
04-28-2007, 03:29 AM

belong to the KKK too?

Nice over-dramatic post. Rep.