PDA

View Full Version : Hey Jared Allen, suck it!#!

cmh6476
04-28-2007, 10:54 PM
there goes all your bargaining power, biatch! PBJ

wazu
04-28-2007, 10:56 PM
Yeah, except for the part about him still being the team's best defensive player.

pikesome
04-28-2007, 10:57 PM
Yeah, except for the part about him still being the team's best defensive player.

If he can't learn to call a cab he's going to be our best defensive player watching from home.

StcChief
04-28-2007, 11:02 PM
The report on McBride is very positive as complete player.
College is NOT pro. We shall see.

JA your stock likely dropped some but. turn it around, and prove your worthy of the $$$.

Chiefs should put all bars/rest in town on notice about all players. Don't overserve and let them drive.

wazu
04-28-2007, 11:05 PM
Chiefs should put all bars/rest in town on notice about all players. Don't overserve and let them drive.

There is no such thing as "overserving". They are bartenders, not babysitters.

cmh6476
04-28-2007, 11:10 PM
don't get me wrong, I like jared allen and I would be thrilled to see hali, tank, mcbride and allen all kickin ass for years to come. But JA if you want to play for us and want to get played then get your shit together and show it on the field

wazu
04-28-2007, 11:12 PM
don't get me wrong, I like jared allen and I would be thrilled to see hali, tank, mcbride and allen all kickin ass for years to come. But JA if you want to play for us and want to get played then get your shit together and show it off the field

Fixed your post.

cmh6476
04-28-2007, 11:16 PM
Fixed your post.
so true

luv
04-28-2007, 11:16 PM
I really hope he's learned.

88TG88
04-29-2007, 12:51 AM
Hali > Allen

wazu
04-29-2007, 12:52 AM
Hali > Allen

:shake:

Maybe for the first four games of 2007. After that, it's the Jared Allen show again.

luv
04-29-2007, 12:53 AM
Hali > Allen
:spock:

DenverChief
04-29-2007, 12:55 AM

I Think Derrick Johnson, Ty Law, and Patrick Surtain would argue that point

WTF had Allen done since he has been here (NFL) besides get suspended 10 games?

keg in kc
04-29-2007, 12:57 AM
10 games what?

luv
04-29-2007, 12:57 AM
Allen is da bomb!

ChiefaRoo
04-29-2007, 12:59 AM
Why do you guys have such a man crush on Jared Allen? He's a Red Chip pass rusher, an average run defender and while he plays the game with high energy he also plays dumb (remember running with the fumble last year and then fumbling it back?) He's also demonstrated a that he's a horses ass and likes to drive around fooked up out of his mind when he's rich enough to have a guy drive him around for a pittance of what he makes.

The Bad Guy
04-29-2007, 12:59 AM
The report on McBride is very positive as complete player.
College is NOT pro. We shall see.

JA your stock likely dropped some but. turn it around, and prove your worthy of the $$$.

Overserve? Is this tennis?

Give me a ****ing break.

Put on notice? Yeah, never put it on the athlete with all the cash to be responsible.

Now we need to have bartenders babysit athletes to.

DenverChief
04-29-2007, 01:02 AM
10 games what?

four games lat year too? or was it two?

keg in kc
04-29-2007, 01:03 AM
four games lat year too? or was it two?He's never been suspended before.

wazu
04-29-2007, 01:05 AM

Do you even watch Chiefs games? I can't even count the number of games that the entire defense has disappeared, but somehow Jared Allen is the one guy that steps up and still makes big plays.

In 3 years...

27.5 sacks
10 forced fumbles
142 tackles
1 INT

Those numbers may not be all-world, but show me a Chief defender with better stats during that timeframe.

DenverChief
04-29-2007, 01:13 AM
He's never been suspended before.

I thought had once before

DenverChief
04-29-2007, 01:15 AM
Do you even watch Chiefs games? I can't even count the number of games that the entire defense has disappeared, but somehow Jared Allen is the one guy that steps up and still makes big plays.

In 3 years...

27.5 sacks
10 forced fumbles
142 tackles
1 INT

Those numbers may not be all-world, but show me a Chief defender with better stats during that timeframe.

yes I do watch Chiefs games where he totally disappears or fumbles balls back to the other team...he is not THE MAN on the defense there are several other guys I would take over him

wazu
04-29-2007, 01:21 AM
yes I do watch Chiefs games where he totally disappears or fumbles balls back to the other team...he is not THE MAN on the defense there are several other guys I would take over him

Ah, yes. Jared's legendary fumble. And if you think Allen "disappears", I can't begin to imagine how much you must despise the rest of the defense. Allen is the only consistent bright spot on that side of the ball. Even my wife will point it out when we watch games. "It seems like everytime something good happens it's because of Jared Allen." Obviously this isn't always the case, but it's hard to argue with her when we see it again on the very next series.

Mecca
04-29-2007, 01:24 AM
Allen has nice end of the season stats but his biggest issue to me is.....he'll get 3 sacks in 1 game then not do much for a month...then have a big game again. At the end of the year it looks nice but it's not consistent.

teedubya
04-29-2007, 01:35 AM
Our defense is shaping up to look like a pretty good defense.

DenverChief
04-29-2007, 01:39 AM
Ah, yes. Jared's legendary fumble. And if you think Allen "disappears", I can't begin to imagine how much you must despise the rest of the defense. Allen is the only consistent bright spot on that side of the ball. Even my wife will point it out when we watch games. "It seems like everytime something good happens it's because of Jared Allen." Obviously this isn't always the case, but it's hard to argue with her when we see it again on the very next series.

So it was Jared Allen that got the Interception that saved the AZ game last year? Uh- Huh

you are only seeing what you want to see...jared allen disappears at critical moments just like everyone else has at least once...to call him the best player on the defense is f'n dumb

BIG K
04-29-2007, 02:35 AM
the best player on the defense

Until now, I did not believe it was possible to put the words 'best', 'player' and 'defense', in one sentence....

vincent
04-29-2007, 03:51 AM
I like to refer to the "Allen fumble" as the "Lucky-Fluke Strip Bad Call-Shitty Review Incident of 2006"....

CoMoChief
04-29-2007, 03:58 AM
If he can't learn to call a cab he's going to be a very good defensive player that will make alot of plays for someone else.

Fixed your post.

CoMoChief
04-29-2007, 03:59 AM
Allen has nice end of the season stats but his biggest issue to me is.....he'll get 3 sacks in 1 game then not do much for a month...then have a big game again. At the end of the year it looks nice but it's not consistent.

Thats not true at all.

boogblaster
04-29-2007, 06:18 AM
Dont be smack-talking my boy..he'll take you under the bleachers and kick you in the nards .....

ChiefsCountry
04-29-2007, 08:21 AM
Our best defensive player is Ty Law.

milkman
04-29-2007, 08:36 AM

DJ still has the potential to be one of the Elite defenders in the league, but hasn't yet reached that level.
He showed improvement last season, but he's not there yeat, and not even yet the best player on the Chiefs' D.

Ty Law is a guy that is living on reputation alone.
He's no longer the player he was 4-5 years ago.
He makes an occassional big play, but he is pretty average at this point in his career.

Pat Surtain is a solid vet, but that's about all.

Mecca's right about Allen, he does tend to get a big portion of his sack numbers in 3 or 4 games a season, but he is also a more complete DE now than he was a couple of years ago.

He's a pass rusher, who'll get better and show more consistency when he gets help in the middle, but he is also a good run defender who makes plays all over the field.

He is our best defender, but if he can't get his shit together, then **** him.

Rooster
04-29-2007, 09:21 AM
I like to refer to the "Allen fumble" as the "Lucky-Fluke Strip Bad Call-Shitty Review Incident of 2006"....

ROFL Wow, that one is tough to say. :)

Chiefnj2
04-29-2007, 09:59 AM
If anything, Allen gained bargaining power. If KC took a real pass rusher in the 2nd he might have lost some, but not Turk.

htismaqe
04-29-2007, 10:16 AM
If anything, Allen gained bargaining power. If KC took a real pass rusher in the 2nd he might have lost some, but not Turk.

ROFL

If the coaching staff believes in him and is going to play him, it doesn't matter if he's a "real" pass rusher or not.

Allen lost leverage, plain and simple.

Mojo Rising
04-29-2007, 11:24 AM
It will take a lot for me to get over the game at NYG which cost us the playoffs in '05.

Bob Whitfield opened his coffin and called out JA before the game. The rough and tumbling Allen disappeared.

We had the Giants bottled up early in the game without any pressure on the QB. When the Giants adjusted their gameplan we lost the game.

If Allen is the leader of the Defense it was obvious where he led us on that day.

How can a washed up back-up lineman call out an up an coming defensive playmaker and win?