PDA

View Full Version : HA HA! Yanks Ahead of Royals by 1 game!

petegz28
04-30-2007, 06:08 PM
And the Royals have played 2 more games.

Take heart Royals fans. At least we didn't pay that much 4 to suck!!!

ChiefsCountry
04-30-2007, 06:27 PM
And on all the power rankings, the Yankees are like #12 and the Royals dead last. Which sucks.

Coach
04-30-2007, 06:35 PM
And on all the power rankings, the Yankees are like #12 and the Royals dead last. Which sucks.

Power rankings mean diddly shit. The people who writes up this garbage can't really tell the difference between their elbows and their asses.

ChiefsCountry
04-30-2007, 06:39 PM
Power rankings mean diddly shit. The people who writes up this garbage can't really tell the difference between their elbows and their asses.

I know, but that is people still sucking off the Yankees even when goss I think the Royals might have better starting pitching than the Yankees.

Eleazar
04-30-2007, 06:41 PM
Before the season this would have sold a lot of Royals caps...

Coach
04-30-2007, 06:45 PM
I know, but that is people still sucking off the Yankees even when goss I think the Royals might have better starting pitching than the Yankees.

What's funny is that I actually do believe that the Royals starting rotation is actually better than the Yankees.

Shocking.

Hell, even if we were to factor in both shitty bullpens, the Royals win in the ERA department. Yankees win the WHIP department by 0.01, which isn't much. Even the walks, the Royals win in that department, giving up less walks than the Yankees.

And the thing is, the Royals are paying less than the Yanks.

ChiefsCountry
04-30-2007, 06:47 PM
What's funny is that I actually do believe that the Royals starting rotation is actually better than the Yankees.

Shocking.

Hell, even if we were to factor in both shitty bullpens, the Royals win in the ERA department. Yankees win the WHIP department by 0.01, which isn't much. Even the walks, the Royals win in that department, giving up less walks than the Yankees.

Yep I agree with that.

Dr. Johnny Fever
04-30-2007, 08:39 PM

Shocking.

That's beautiful.

A-Rod is gonna want to be a Royal now.