PDA

View Full Version : ChiefsPlanet Gaz, come out, come out, wherever you are.

Pages : [1] 2

Logical
05-02-2007, 12:03 AM
You know you want to stop by an say hi.

I see you lurked today.

big nasty kcnut
05-02-2007, 12:10 AM
Gaz we need your movie review.

Oh Snap
05-02-2007, 02:25 AM
wrong place..

Logical
05-02-2007, 09:53 AM
Least let us know Beaker is alive and doing well.

Dr. Johnny Fever
05-02-2007, 10:05 AM
The front page clearly states there is no lurking allowed. I'm so dissappointed in Gaz.

Iowanian
05-02-2007, 10:05 AM
You're doing it wrong..

This is how you Bait a Gaz....

http://www.drinkalizer.com/cocktailbilder-/frozenrose.jpg

Iowanian
05-02-2007, 10:06 AM
http://www.istockphoto.com/file_thumbview_approve/306438/2/bubble_bath_with_candles__towels.jpg

Iowanian
05-02-2007, 10:07 AM
How many Hoots is this one?

http://www.digitallyobsessed.com/cover_art3/beaches-se.jpg

ChiTown
05-02-2007, 10:08 AM
http://www.pocketprotectors.com/Images/SideHolder.gif

Phobia
05-02-2007, 10:14 AM
Check out the sexpot, Gaz.

http://home.iprimus.com.au/janetseidel/blosdear.jpg

Simply Red
05-02-2007, 10:16 AM
You're doing it wrong..

This is how you Bait a Gaz....

http://www.drinkalizer.com/cocktailbilder-/frozenrose.jpg
ROFL

Phobia
05-02-2007, 10:17 AM
Imagine what this one looks like these days:
http://www.acay.com.au/~gsm/Woman1914.JPG
Hopefully I don't catch Skip instead.

Iowanian
05-02-2007, 10:20 AM
These ones make Big sexy times yes yo me frens ok? this hand party for gaz ok ho0oooooooooock

http://www.reelfilm.com/images/tvgold.jpg

Bwana
05-02-2007, 10:22 AM
Let me give it a try. Here.......Gaz, Gaz, Gaz.......Oh Gaz! :toast:

Joe Seahawk
05-02-2007, 10:23 AM
http://www.bowlingballs.us/images/bowling-ball-480.jpg

Phobia
05-02-2007, 10:24 AM
http://studenthome.nku.edu/~webquest/health/henry/Webqest_files/image005.jpg

Bwana
05-02-2007, 10:25 AM
Or perhaps this??

Gaz.........come out to Play!

RJ
05-02-2007, 10:25 AM
This place needs it's Official Unabashed Defensive Homer.

Bwana
05-02-2007, 10:27 AM
Time for the big guns!

Bwana
05-02-2007, 07:34 PM
Bump in the event he lurks at night.

blueballs
05-02-2007, 07:37 PM
Myth
some kind of n00b
snipe hunt

stevieray
05-02-2007, 07:42 PM
At this point, it's going to take a bone-crushing, QB pencil neck-breaking defense.

we can only hope...

Iowanian
05-02-2007, 08:04 PM
Letme see about THIS

shazam!
http://images.usatoday.com/sports/_photos/2005/06/23/inside2-2005-06-23-allen.jpg

Iowanian
05-02-2007, 08:11 PM
http://tidefans.com/bamanation/thirdandlong/Derrick_Thomas=Shot_4.jpg

Iowanian
05-02-2007, 08:12 PM
http://www.civilitycenter.org/assets/people200.jpg

booger
05-02-2007, 08:16 PM
That picture makes me wanna sing.

We all live in a yellow submarine, yellow submarine , yellow submarine.

carry on.

booger
05-02-2007, 08:19 PM
Makes me thirsty.

Mosbonian
05-02-2007, 08:22 PM
Wonder what it would take to get Gaz to come out of hiding?

Hey Gaz....how about for your grand return you do a review of Spiderman 3?

mmaddog

milkman
05-02-2007, 08:54 PM
Wonder what it would take to get Gaz to come out of hiding?

Hey Gaz....how about for your grand return you do a review of Spiderman 3?

mmaddog

A return to civility and mutual respect.

I think he should, however, make a cameo to at least let us know what he thinks about Tank and Turk.

Logical
05-02-2007, 09:01 PM

I think he should, however, make a cameo to at least let us know what he thinks about Tank and Turk.On second thought my starting the thread was a bad idea. Gaz pretty much detests me.:(

Skip Towne
05-02-2007, 09:16 PM
I probably know Gaz better than anyone on here. I spent a day with him installing his satellite system. I have seen him in his natural habitat, his computer room. Mrs. Gaz is a sweetie as well.

Mosbonian
05-02-2007, 09:21 PM

I think he should, however, make a cameo to at least let us know what he thinks about Tank and Turk.

I think the Chiefs will win a Super Bowl and Rosie O'Donnell will hold hands with Jerry Falwell before civility and mutual respect return to Chiefs Planet.

mmaddog

milkman
05-02-2007, 09:28 PM
I think the Chiefs will win a Super Bowl and Rosie O'Donnell will hold hands with Jerry Falwell before civility and mutual respect return to Chiefs Planet.

mmaddog

So you understand what I'm getting at then.

Joe Seahawk
05-02-2007, 09:53 PM
On second thought my starting the thread was a bad idea. Gaz pretty much detests me.:(

So, if he had you on iggy, would he see this thread at all?

Bugeater
05-02-2007, 09:57 PM
So, if he had you on iggy, would he see this thread at all?
The thread title still would appear on the front page, but the mouse-over preview won't show anything.

Gaz
05-03-2007, 06:44 AM
Thank you, everyone, for your concern & kind attention. I am alive & well [considering my advanced age]. Although I do not post, I occasionally browse the Planet for Chiefs news.

milkman is correct. ChiefsPlanet is not the place for me anymore. I wish that were not the case, because I had some fun times hanging out here. So it goes...

Logical: I do not detest you. Who knew you were so insecure?

Bwana: The Mr. Bubble picture made me laugh out loud.

Vaya con queso, gringos.

xoxo~
Gaz
Breaking cover.

Bwana
05-03-2007, 06:50 AM
Thank you, everyone, for your concern & kind attention. I am alive & well [considering my advanced age]. Although I do not post, I occasionally browse the Planet for Chiefs news.

milkman is correct. ChiefsPlanet is not the place for me anymore. I wish that were not the case, because I had some fun times hanging out here. So it goes...

Vaya con queso, gringos.

xoxo~
Gaz

Breaking cover.

*Gasp!* It is ALIIIIIIVE!! Great to see you in the house Gaz. I think half of the n00bs thought you were an urban legend. :p I hope you decide to post a little more often. We can sure use more quality posts these days. :thumb:

PastorMikH
05-03-2007, 06:55 AM
Good to see you Gaz!

FWIW, if all the good posters that command respect leave, this place will really go down the chutes.

I must admit though, I used to stay glued to the computer for the sake of the planet. But I find myself less interested all the time. We used to have posters with some pretty solid football takes. Now we have posters like Hootie and Mecca.

Kerberos
05-03-2007, 06:59 AM
We can sure use more quality posts these days. :thumb:

YUP

Hey Gaz...........

How about a review of Tank and Turk. Wellllll ..... We're Waiting..........!

ROYC75
05-03-2007, 08:10 AM
Nice to see that Gaz is still around........

Phobia
05-03-2007, 08:38 AM
I'm sorry, Gaz. It's my fault isn't it?

Chief Henry
05-03-2007, 08:41 AM
I probably know Gaz better than anyone on here. I spent a day with him installing his satellite system. I have seen him in his natural habitat, his computer room. Mrs. Gaz is a sweetie as well.

Hey Skip. Does Mrs. Gaz have big hooters ? Just wondering !!!

Some of us planeteers have inquiring minds :drool:

Wrasse
05-03-2007, 08:46 AM
I hope all is well, Gaz! :)

Maybe things will change enough to coax you to come back by the time Joss Whedon finishes "Goners (http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0481738/)" so we can get your review on that.

Frankie
05-03-2007, 08:52 AM
Gaz, come out, come out, wherever you are.
Mr FAX too.

Iowanian
05-03-2007, 08:56 AM
Maybe this will help.
http://www.vasowear.com/images/features.jpg

ROYC75
05-03-2007, 08:57 AM
I'm sorry, Gaz. It's my fault isn't it?

Well , if you could just stop making the guys wives fat, it would help alot with your image.......

Bugeater
05-03-2007, 09:20 AM
Vaya con queso

Go with cheese? :hmmm:

Lzen
05-03-2007, 09:32 AM
Gaz pretty much detests me.:(

Doesn't everybody? :p

Lzen
05-03-2007, 09:35 AM
I hope all is well, Gaz! :)

Maybe things will change enough to coax you to come back by the time Joss Whedon finishes "Goners (http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0481738/)" so we can get your review on that.

Joss Whedon? He's the creator of Firefly, right? What's this Goners about? I'm intrigued (sp?).

Wrasse
05-03-2007, 10:24 AM
Joss Whedon? He's the creator of Firefly, right? What's this Goners about? I'm intrigued (sp?).
Yep...that and Buffy/Angel.

There isn't a lot of information out on the project as of yet other than what you see over at IMDB. If I find any info on it, I'll post about it because I'm very excited to see what he's up to next.

Joss was supposed to write/direct the Wonderwoman movie...he also wrote a script for the remake of Batman and has basically been trampled on for a bit by the movie execs. He's going to do one of his own projects now and I hope he doesn't run into any problems.

It should be fun. :)

Oh here's another link: http://gonersmovie.com/

Logical
05-03-2007, 11:33 AM

Vaya con queso, gringos.

xoxo~
Gaz
Breaking cover.
Gaz thanks for stopping in, I really am not so insecure, I just figured your desire for civility would bring you out to say you did not detest me.:D

Mr. Flopnuts
05-03-2007, 11:39 AM

Vaya con queso, gringos.

xoxo~
Gaz
Breaking cover.

As much as I thoroughly enjoy a lot of the meltdowns on the planet. I would trade for some civility and good humor any day. I hope to see you post again in the future sir.

Scaga
05-03-2007, 12:35 PM
You fockers scared him off.

:banghead:
:cuss:
:deevee:

Chiefnj
05-03-2007, 12:40 PM
We should have a Gaz appreciation week. Everyone be civil for one week.

Chief Henry
05-03-2007, 01:16 PM
We should have a Gaz appreciation week. Everyone be civil for one week.

F.....U

Simply Red
05-03-2007, 01:18 PM
and then.......

**POOF**

he's gone.

keg in kc
05-03-2007, 01:21 PM
Ohmigosh, mikey lives.

Iowanian
05-03-2007, 01:24 PM
I hate it that Gaz doesn't like it here anymore, but I'm of the opinion that the board is a beast of its own and shouldn't be changed for the tastes of any individual.

Some Lions are just meant to be fed kibble in the zoo, while others like a steaming zebra. On the plains of the Serengetti, you don't have to be the fastest wildebeast to enjoy your time here.....just don't put a "eat me" sign on your ass when you've got a limp.

ChiTown
05-03-2007, 01:25 PM
:rolleyes:

Logical
05-03-2007, 01:51 PM
I hate it that Gaz doesn't like it here anymore, but I'm of the opinion that the board is a beast of its own and shouldn't be changed for the tastes of any individual.

Some Lions are just meant to be fed kibble in the zoo, while others like a steaming zebra. On the plains of the Serengetti, you don't have to be the fastest wildebeast to enjoy your time here.....just don't put a "eat me" sign on your ass when you've got a limp.

It is just unfortunate that so many of our quality members have taken shelter. A Gaz here a KCWolfman there and pretty soom we are left with Hootie and the Blowfish.

Iowanian
05-03-2007, 01:56 PM
I agree.

This board was created for specific reasons, including mandated civility. While I agree it the place could use some more of it(and accept my portion of guilt and will try harder).....the very freedom ends up running some of those same people in another direction.

Every time a quality poster decides to leave, it weakens the community they helped build in the first place.

J Diddy
05-03-2007, 01:56 PM
The day the music died.......

ct
05-03-2007, 02:00 PM

Vaya con queso, gringos.

xoxo~
Gaz
Breaking cover.

I'm so very pleased to hear you are doing well. This is relief considering any alternative reason for your invisibility cloak, however. Sad that you have lost interest, but certainly not surprised. I will not waste keystrokes convincing you to rejoin, but you know the door is open.
Peace out Gaz!

Mark M
05-03-2007, 04:49 PM

That was amazing on a number of levels ...

:clap:

Dinner's comin', but I'll try to check back in later.

And it's OUTSTANDING to see Gaz ... oh, and I have a suggestion that may be able to bring him and others back--and it just may work ...

MM
~~:Pinky:

Lzen
05-04-2007, 08:26 AM
That was amazing on a number of levels ...

:clap:

Dinner's comin', but I'll try to check back in later.

And it's OUTSTANDING to see Gaz ... oh, and I have a suggestion that may be able to bring him and others back--and it just may work ...

MM
~~:Pinky:

A new MM Chiefs Planet football team?
:hmmm:

Wile_E_Coyote
05-04-2007, 08:37 AM
Gaz will not even be lurking now, it's turned into rainbow planet the last couple of days

Gonzo
11-30-2007, 11:46 AM
FYI

Gaz stopped by yesterday at 5:17.

He needs to check in with us.

bowener
01-26-2009, 01:33 AM
*Gasp!* It is ALIIIIIIVE!! Great to see you in the house Gaz. I think half of the n00bs thought you were an urban legend. :p I hope you decide to post a little more often. We can sure use more quality posts these days. :thumb:

You know, as a n00b I have no idea who he is/was... I was pretty damned sure he was a god of old, like Atlas or Ra. Some thing that is untouchable, unfathomable; some thing only strict doctrinal belief would allow me to see. I now know that he is a man, but no ordinary man, he is a true legend.

Gaz, if you continue to lurk, I would like to introduce myself.

I am a n00b. I contribute very little to this site in the form of useful discussion. Most likely I am a form of the reason you left here. I apologize for that, but I would like to introduce myself...

I am bowener.

Phobia
01-26-2009, 01:37 AM
He dropped in at fatchatter last week. He's like Fax with comprehensive movie reviews instead of limericks.

RustShack
01-26-2009, 02:46 AM
The Jewish Pedafile Rabbi who loves Mylie Cyrus started a thread that Gaz replied too not too long ago... and it was his first post in over a year and his last one!

Jewish Rabbi
01-26-2009, 02:54 AM
The Jewish Pedafile Rabbi who loves Mylie Cyrus started a thread that Gaz replied too not too long ago... and it was his first post in over a year and his last one!

I'm obviously his favorite planeteer...

:D

Over-Head
01-26-2009, 10:17 AM

Don't break yer arm patting your own back there Skipper ;)

Buck
01-26-2009, 10:38 AM
There was a Gaz sighting at another website mentioned above. It was weird.

Frankie
01-26-2009, 10:44 AM

Gaz makes everybody think so. That's the magic of Gaz.

Molitoth
01-26-2009, 10:49 AM
Gaz and Fax are classic.

stevieray
01-26-2009, 10:50 AM
Gaz wouldn't touch this place with a ten foot pole.

why would he?

Chief Pote
01-26-2009, 10:57 AM
He dropped in at fatchatter last week. He's like Fax with comprehensive movie reviews instead of limericks.

Did he ever argue with a drunkin AustinChief? :eek:

boogblaster
01-26-2009, 10:59 AM
Will Gaz ever come back momma ...

ChiTown
01-26-2009, 11:04 AM
Gaz wouldn't touch this place with a ten foot pole.

why would he?

stevieray!

What's up, dude?

stevieray
01-26-2009, 11:10 AM
:stevieray!

What's up, dude?

:)

DaKCMan AP
01-26-2009, 11:11 AM
It's almost been a year since htismaqe has lurked...

FishingRod
01-26-2009, 11:25 AM
Wikipedia- on Gaz

"Gaz is a fictional character from the Nickelodeon cartoon, Invader Zim. She is the sister of Dib and daughter of Professor Membrane. Other than Dib, Gaz is the only human character who is fully aware that Zim is an alien; however, she doesn't care. Gaz is voiced by Melissa Fahn.

Gaz has a gothic style of dress — black dress, purple/pink leggings, grey sleeves, purple hair, and skull necklace, although Jhonen Vasquez claims she is just a normal kid and the clothing comes from his own style. Her hair vaguely resembles a claw or toothy mouth. Her clothes are also the same in design as Jhonen's other character Pepito, the devil's son from his comic Squee!, the only difference being her necklace which is a skull while Pepito's is a lock. She also has noticeably squinty eyes that rarely open up except in moments of total enrapturement, great rage and/or agitation."

Sounds about right.

Chief Roundup
01-26-2009, 11:35 AM
Wow look at the join dates for the posters.
Now that is a bunch of old school originals right here.

Frankie
01-26-2009, 11:44 AM
Wikipedia- on Gaz

"Gaz is a fictional character from the Nickelodeon cartoon, Invader Zim. She is the sister of Dib and daughter of Professor Membrane. Other than Dib, Gaz is the only human character who is fully aware that Zim is an alien; however, she doesn't care. Gaz is voiced by Melissa Fahn.

Gaz has a gothic style of dress — black dress, purple/pink leggings, grey sleeves, purple hair, and skull necklace, although Jhonen Vasquez claims she is just a normal kid and the clothing comes from his own style. Her hair vaguely resembles a claw or toothy mouth. Her clothes are also the same in design as Jhonen's other character Pepito, the devil's son from his comic Squee!, the only difference being her necklace which is a skull while Pepito's is a lock. She also has noticeably squinty eyes that rarely open up except in moments of total enrapturement, great rage and/or agitation."

Sounds about right.

Gaz is a she???

Deberg_1990
01-26-2009, 11:47 AM
He dropped in at fatchatter last week.

Yea, that shocked me when he did that.

It was nice to see him though.

Phobia
01-26-2009, 11:55 AM
Yea, that shocked me when he did that.

It was nice to see him though.

And again this morning. He's a really fun guy and he's a prude. I mean that with all due respect. I'm getting there myself.

blueballs
01-26-2009, 11:57 AM
Gaz= Will Franklin

Over-Head
01-26-2009, 12:03 PM
And again this morning. He's a really fun guy and he's a prude. I mean that with all due respect. I'm getting there myself.
Wahtda ya mean getting there? :D

BossChief
05-04-2010, 06:25 PM

Vaya con queso, gringos.

xoxo~
Gaz
Breaking cover.

come out come out wherever you are...

RedNFeisty
05-04-2010, 06:46 PM
It is just unfortunate that so many of our quality members have taken shelter. A Gaz here a KCWolfman there and pretty soom we are left with Hootie and the Blowfish.

Hey, what's wrong with Hooti and the Blowfish??:)

RedNFeisty
05-04-2010, 06:48 PM
I agree.

This board was created for specific reasons, including mandated civility. While I agree it the place could use some more of it(and accept my portion of guilt and will try harder).....the very freedom ends up running some of those same people in another direction.

Every time a quality poster decides to leave, it weakens the community they helped build in the first place.
Another rule of thumb, never let your wife post on your site, that will make some quality posters run screaming ripping their hair out!! :D

DaFace
05-04-2010, 06:48 PM
Kind of an evil bump.

luv
05-04-2010, 06:49 PM
Another rule of thumb, never let your wife post on your site, that will make some quality posters run screaming ripping their hair out!! :D

Whose wife are you?

RedNFeisty
05-04-2010, 06:50 PM
Whose wife are you?
No one's anymore. :D

luv
05-04-2010, 06:54 PM
No one's anymore. :D

Okay. Whose ex wife are you?

Bugeater
05-04-2010, 06:56 PM
Okay. Whose ex wife are you?
My money is on stummpy.

RedNFeisty
05-04-2010, 06:58 PM
My money is on stummpy.

ROFLROFL...No, but Stummpy was a buddy of mine.

This could be fun! Should I tell or wait until someone guesses correctly??

Bugeater
05-04-2010, 07:02 PM

MTG #10?

luv
05-04-2010, 07:04 PM

Too grammatically correct to say badgirl created a new user. Surely not tommykat.

Mr. Flopnuts
05-04-2010, 07:04 PM
MTG #10?

Oh man, if so, this could turn epic.

RedNFeisty
05-04-2010, 07:05 PM
Too grammatically correct to say badgirl created a new user. Surely not tommykat.
We could have RainMan create a poll?

Bugeater
05-04-2010, 07:06 PM
Who else here has gone through a divorce?

RedNFeisty
MTG #10?
?? I don't get it

luv
We could have RainMan create a poll?

You've obviously been here under a different user name.

Knock yourself out. Whatever entertains you.

Mr. Flopnuts
05-04-2010, 07:07 PM
She was here years ago. I just read through her posts, so it's not MTG. I have no idea. I give up.

Bugeater
05-04-2010, 07:10 PM
?? I don't get it
Oh, that's a bummer. You obviously haven't spent all that much time here or you would understand why I guessed that.

Thig Lyfe
05-04-2010, 07:12 PM
Hey, what's wrong with Hooti and the Blowfish??:)

I wouldn't expect a response...

:(

Iowanian
05-04-2010, 08:53 PM
my guess is mrs clint in wichita

RedNFeisty
05-04-2010, 08:54 PM

Now why did you have to go and put it that way? Damn! But, leave it to you to figure it out!:clap:

Brock
05-04-2010, 08:56 PM
Now that's a freaking shame.

Bugeater
05-04-2010, 08:58 PM
Oh hell...

cdcox
05-04-2010, 09:03 PM
RedNFeisty.

Had to google it.

RedNFeisty
05-04-2010, 09:05 PM
RedNFeisty.

Had to google it.
That would be me, and I would like my name back!!

RedNFeisty
05-04-2010, 09:06 PM
Now that's a freaking shame.

Oh hell...

What? Problem?

Bugeater
05-04-2010, 09:06 PM
That would be me, and I would like my name back!!
You could probably get a mod to reset the password for you.

Brock
05-04-2010, 09:09 PM
What? Problem?

I guess not. I just hoped you guys would work it out.

RedNFeisty
05-04-2010, 09:11 PM
I guess not. I just hoped you guys would work it out.
We gave it 16 yrs

Brock
05-04-2010, 09:12 PM
That's all I have to say about that. Welcome back.

RedNFeisty
05-04-2010, 09:13 PM
You could probably get a mod to reset the password for you.

Hey mods, will one of you please give me my old account back??
RedNFeisty

RedNFeisty
05-04-2010, 09:14 PM
That's all I have to say about that. Welcome back.
Thanks

milkman
05-04-2010, 09:15 PM
RedNFeisty

Whoever the hell you turn out to be, glad to have you back.

Mr. Laz

Red n Feisty!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1 PBJ PBJ PBJ

http://i73.photobucket.com/albums/i220/windhawk18/heart.jpg

RedNFeisty
Whoever the hell you turn out to be, glad to have you back.

Um, thanks

Bugeater
05-04-2010, 09:16 PM
RedNFeisty
LMAO You may have to put a little more effort into it than that.

gblowfish
Wow, a rare Gaz sighting.
Doesn't happen too often.
Haven't seen Skip on the board since KU went down to NIU in the NCAA Tourney, haven't seen Weirdwolf for a long time. Mr. Fax is bailing water in Nashville right now.

I think we do have a lot of really great posters here. The only place that has gotten pretty much intolerable is the DC, and I've stayed out of there except on a few occasions.

Brock
Welp, here we go.

RedNFeisty
05-04-2010, 09:17 PM
Red n Feisty!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1 PBJ PBJ PBJ

Aw, thanks Laz!!!!

Did anyone miss me?

Mr. Laz
05-04-2010, 09:18 PM
Aw, thanks Laz!!!!

Did anyone miss me?
i did :redface:

milkman
05-04-2010, 09:18 PM
Um, thanks

I mean if you should have to stick with this user name, and not get a reset on your "Red n Feisty" name, by whatever name you end up with, I always enjoyed your posts, and it's good to have a quality poster return.

RedNFeisty
05-04-2010, 09:19 PM

We'll see!:D Who are the mods now?

RedNFeisty
05-04-2010, 09:21 PM
I mean if you should have to stick with this user name, and not get a reset on your "Red n Feisty" name, by whatever name you end up with, I always enjoyed your posts, and it's good to have a quality poster return.

Well, thank you milkman!! I wouldn't mind keeping this name if I could only have the restrictions removed. It is driving me crazy not being able to post url's.

Mr. Laz
DaFace is the only one who admits being a mod because the rest of them don't want to be hassled with dealing with the CPlanet members.

RedNFeisty
Welp, here we go.
What??

The Bad Guy
05-04-2010, 09:22 PM
This is going to be epic.

Did you ever bone the guy Clint got all bent out of shape about?

I remember telling him I hope you did an all-black gangbang in his bed.

RedNFeisty
05-04-2010, 09:22 PM
i did :redface:

Bugeater
05-04-2010, 09:23 PM
Hang on, I'm trying to summon one for you. Don't go anywhere.

Mr. Laz

http://i225.photobucket.com/albums/dd292/jessicas0717/Redheads_Rule.gif

milkman
Well, thank you milkman!! I wouldn't mind keeping this name if I could only have the restrictions removed. It is driving me crazy not being able to post url's.

I can only imagine.

I mean that literally, since I'm a computer illiterate.

cdcox
05-04-2010, 09:24 PM

I recommend PMing Bob Dole every 15 to 20 minutes.

RedNFeisty
05-04-2010, 09:25 PM

That was mean of you to say, shame on you! And No, I didn't bang that guy!

DaneMcCloud
05-04-2010, 09:27 PM
Welp, here we go.

You said it, Brah

RedNFeisty
05-04-2010, 09:28 PM

Of course Red Heads rule!!!

I can't even post a reply with a url!! :cuss:

cdcox
Looks like every post from Clint has been purged from the planet.

DaneMcCloud

LMAO

RNR

You changed your name?

The Bad Guy

Your ex was the biggest bastard ever on this site to people. I really wanted to hit home.

What about the all-black gangbang?

RedNFeisty
You said it, Brah

I can go out the same door I entered from if you would like!

Bugeater
05-04-2010, 09:29 PM
Red, send Morphuis a PM, he can help you get your old account going again.

Mr. Flopnuts
05-04-2010, 09:30 PM
Of course Red Heads rule!!!

I can't even post a reply with a url!! :cuss:

You were golden to me on this board when nobody else was. I'm your's forever.

tk13
I can go out the same door I entered from if you would like!

That's what she said.

RedNFeisty
Your ex was the biggest bastard ever on this site to people. I really wanted to hit home.

What about the all-black gangbang?

He wasn't the BIGGEST bastard, just one of the top dogs.

Brock
Red, send Morphuis a PM, he can help you get your old account going again.

OH NO YOU DIDNT LMAO

Bugeater
05-04-2010, 09:31 PM
OH NO YOU DIDNT LMAO
Oh shit, now what did I do? I think I'll go to bed now, there's obviously way more going on here than I know about.

RedNFeisty
05-04-2010, 09:31 PM
You were golden to me on this board when nobody else was. I'm your's forever.

Aw, I'm starting to feel some love!!

Mr. Laz
05-04-2010, 09:32 PM
You golden me when nobody else would

I'm your's forever.

what?

ClevelandBronco
05-04-2010, 09:32 PM
Okay. Seeing Logical at the top of the page was momentarily disorienting.

RedNFeisty
05-04-2010, 09:33 PM
OH NO YOU DIDNT LMAO

I take it the rumor mills went crazy for a little bit after my departure?

Mr. Laz
Okay. Seeing Logical at the top of the page was momentarily disorienting.
yes ... it was :sulk:

chasedude
Did you go and R-U-N-N-O-F-T?

RedNFeisty
05-04-2010, 09:34 PM
Oh shit, now what did I do? I think I'll go to bed now, there's obviously way more going on here than I know about.

I would like to know as well. :doh!:

RedNFeisty
05-04-2010, 09:35 PM
yes ... it was :sulk:

What happen with Logical?

RedNFeisty
Did you go and R-U-N-N-O-F-T?
?

Mr. Laz
He passed ...

:(

luv
05-04-2010, 09:36 PM

He passed away.

RedNFeisty
05-04-2010, 09:37 PM
He passed away.

That is terrible, I adored Logical.

The Bad Guy
He wasn't the BIGGEST bastard, just one of the top dogs.

Wishing cancer on people makes him the biggest bastard. I picture that jackass being about 5'8 wearing red flannel shirts every minute of his life.

chasedude
?

http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=r-u-n-n-o-f-t

luv
Welcome back, btw. Sorry I'm late. Went to a softball game.

Mr. Laz
05-04-2010, 09:38 PM
what base did you get to?

:p

RedNFeisty
05-04-2010, 09:39 PM
Wishing cancer on people makes him the biggest bastard. I picture that jackass being about 5'8 wearing red flannel shirts every minute of his life.

Sorry, yes, that was bad. He hated flannel and anyone who wore it.

tk13
Now we just need Gaz, a KEEP DOUBTING thread, and Mr. Kotter to stalk a transvestite and it'll be a good night.

RNR
I would like to know as well. :doh!:

I don't know about all this silly talk going on. Are you Red and Feisty?

RedNFeisty
05-04-2010, 09:40 PM
He is the one that got smart and ran far, far, away!!

RedNFeisty
05-04-2010, 09:40 PM

Thank you!! Glad to see you are still around!

luv
05-04-2010, 09:42 PM
what base did you get to?

:p

They wouldn't let me play. :( Not even handle their balls.

RedNFeisty
05-04-2010, 09:43 PM
I don't know about all this silly talk going on. Are you Red and Feisty?

I am the one and only RedNFeisty!

Hey, Morph was innocent. You think I would show my face around here otherwise?? Every person on this board that got blamed for something was just getting the heat from something else.

Good to see you RnR!!

milkman
05-04-2010, 09:43 PM

Why would you want to handle soft balls anyway?

Mr. Laz
05-04-2010, 09:44 PM
those bastards :cuss:

RedNFeisty
05-04-2010, 09:45 PM

They have no idea what they were missing out on then! Those bastards!:mad:

luv
05-04-2010, 09:45 PM
Why would you want to handle soft balls anyway?

You have a point.

RNR
05-04-2010, 09:47 PM
I am the one and only RedNFeisty!

Hey, Morph was innocent. You think I would show my face around here otherwise?? Every person on this board that got blamed for something was just getting the heat from something else.

Good to see you RnR!!

I don't have any idea what all this talk is about. Your husband used to make me laugh and you have always been nice to me. I take long breaks from here so I guess I have missed some stuff. Anyway nice to hear from you again~

The Bad Guy
05-04-2010, 09:49 PM
Who did Clint suspect you were boffing on this site? Morpheus? Who else?

RedNFeisty
05-04-2010, 09:50 PM
Who did Clint suspect you were boffing on this site? Morpheus? Who else?
It was all Laz!! Blame Laz!!

milkman
05-04-2010, 09:50 PM
I don't have any idea what all this talk is about. Your husband used to make me laugh and you have always been nice to me. I take long breaks from here so I guess I have missed some stuff. Anyway nice to hear from you again~

Why do you take long breaks?

Are you responsible for the maintenance on the crypt or something?

luv
05-04-2010, 09:55 PM

Now you're making me jealous!

milkman
05-04-2010, 09:57 PM

Don't worry, you'll always have Halfwit.

RNR
05-04-2010, 09:58 PM
Why do you take long breaks?

Are you responsible for the maintenance on the crypt or something?

LMAO no I just get in a habit I will be on here a ton and then the internet gets stale to me I and leave it alone for awhile.

luv
05-04-2010, 09:58 PM
Don't worry, you'll always have Halfwit.

I will?

Mr. Laz
05-04-2010, 09:59 PM

http://img30.imageshack.us/img30/3991/8662iaminnocent.jpg

RedNFeisty
05-04-2010, 10:00 PM

Oh, hey, not meaning to step on any toes! Sorry, girl!

luv
05-04-2010, 10:01 PM
Oh, hey, not meaning to step on any toes! Sorry, girl!

I'll have to tell dad (papasmurf) you're back.

RedNFeisty
05-04-2010, 10:06 PM

I'll have to tell dad (papasmurf) you're back.

Yes, please, and give papasmurf a big 'ole hug for me!

DaFace
05-04-2010, 10:10 PM
For what it's worth, they made me a mod around here while you were gone. I can merge your current posts into your old account if you want. Just PM me with whatever you want your password to be. You can change it yourself after you log back in.

RedNFeisty
05-04-2010, 10:12 PM
For what it's worth, they made me a mod around here while you were gone. I can merge your current posts into your old account if you want. Just PM me with whatever you want your password to be. You can change it yourself after you log back in.
Thank you DaFace, I appreciate it!

BossChief
05-04-2010, 10:15 PM
Who ran off all these good posters?

Herm Edwards and the rebuild/losing?

DaneMcCloud
05-04-2010, 10:25 PM
I feel like I'm in a time warp.

I hope both you and your ex-betrothed are happy now.

DaneMcCloud
05-04-2010, 10:28 PM

Unlike some of the others, all I can say is that in MY opinion, the site is better these days.

There was VERY little football talk in the offseason. Mecca was spurned by many of these people because he wanted to talk FOOTBALL.

The forums weren't separated, so it was mass fucking chaos.

There would be a thread about a marriage breaking up (right before our eyes) mixed in with a NEW Chiefsplanet relationship mixed in with fucking politics mixed in with a little football.

Be happy you weren't around in those days. It wasn't for the feint of heart.

Or for people that wanted to talk football.

RedNFeisty
05-04-2010, 10:30 PM
I feel like I'm in a time warp.

I hope both you and your ex-betrothed are happy now.

I know what you mean, it seems like nothing has changed since I posted last. And, thank you.

DaFace
05-04-2010, 10:32 PM

Eh, probably a combination of life and online drama. People move on, others move in. Obladi, oblada, life goes on.

Bwana
05-04-2010, 10:33 PM

How the hell is old Clint?

RedNFeisty
05-04-2010, 10:34 PM
Unlike some of the others, all I can say is that in MY opinion, the site is better these days.

There was VERY little football talk in the offseason. Mecca was spurned by many of these people because he wanted to talk FOOTBALL.

The forums weren't separated, so it was mass ****ing chaos.

There would be a thread about a marriage breaking up (right before our eyes) mixed in with a NEW Chiefsplanet relationship mixed in with ****ing politics mixed in with a little football.

CP has always been a work in progress, and when you are a part of a community you happen to witness a few things. I liked it then, and it looks exactly the same with a few additions as it did when I left.

RedNFeisty
05-04-2010, 10:35 PM
How the hell is old Clint?

I think he is doing good. Other then dealing with the kids we do not speak much. He has a girlfriend!!

Mr. Laz
05-04-2010, 10:36 PM
I think he is doing good. Other then dealing with the kids we do not speak much. He has a girlfriend!!
How often does he let her out?

RedNFeisty
05-04-2010, 10:38 PM
How often does he let her out?

I don't know, I haven't seen her. ROFL

DaneMcCloud
05-04-2010, 10:39 PM
CP has always been a work in progress, and when you are a part of a community you happen to witness a few things. I liked it then, and it looks exactly the same with a few additions as it did when I left.

Well, not really.

We've had some extremely intense football battles, which quite frankly, I enjoy.

From the Drafturbators to the Four Horsemen, the site has been vibrant with football opinions year around. Of course I've been at the center of those battles, which has made it even more fun for someone as passionate about Chiefs football as I am each year.

Sure, there are the occasional personal dramas that encompass the forum (i.e. Poor Burt & MTG), but for the past 4 years or so, the main forum has really been about Chiefs football. And that's the way I like it.

No offense to you or your unique situation.

Bwana
05-04-2010, 10:41 PM

Well it's damn good to have you back in the house!

luv
05-04-2010, 10:43 PM

Yep.

We've got Jilly, Lumpy, and Feisty. And Jenny, when she pops in.

Do I need to change my name to luvy?

RedNFeisty
05-04-2010, 10:49 PM
Well, not really.

We've had some extremely intense football battles, which quite frankly, I enjoy.

From the Drafturbators to the Four Horsemen, the site has been vibrant with football opinions year around. Of course I've been at the center of those battles, which has made it even more fun for someone as passionate about Chiefs football as I am each year.

Sure, there are the occasional personal dramas that encompass the forum (i.e. Poor Burt & MTG), but for the past 4 years or so, the main forum has really been about Chiefs football. And that's the way I like it.

No offense to you or your unique situation.

No offense taken. I have enjoyed reading about the Drafturbators, I will try to not disrupt the flow of football passion. I find great entertainment in reading the football battles, but I am not savvy enough to keep up on the football debates currently. I have not followed football for the past few years. After the end of last season I am ready for football again, that is why I am back.

RedNFeisty
05-04-2010, 10:50 PM

Thanks!! Glad to be back so far!

DaneMcCloud
05-04-2010, 10:51 PM
No offense taken. I have enjoyed reading about the Drafturbators, I will try to not disrupt the flow of football passion. I find great entertainment in reading the football battles, but I am not savvy enough to keep up on the football debates currently. I have not followed football for the past few years. After the end of last season I am ready for football again, that is why I am back.

Well, kudos to you for not spending your precious time watching the abortion of a football team that's been on the field from 2007-2009.

I hope you'll stick around this year!

RedNFeisty
05-04-2010, 10:55 PM
Yep.

We've got Jilly, Lumpy, and Feisty. And Jenny, when she pops in.

Do I need to change my name to luvy?

I know Jenny!!

How about Luvy Dovey??

RedNFeisty
05-04-2010, 10:56 PM
Well, kudos to you for not spending your precious time watching the abortion of a football team that's been on the field from 2007-2009.

I hope you'll stick around this year!

My son was playing football, so I was watching him instead! I hope to watch both this year!

luv
05-04-2010, 10:57 PM
I know Jenny!!

How about Luvy Dovey??

LMAO

Nah, I think I'll stick with luv. Being different can be good. :)

milkman
05-05-2010, 06:40 AM

The forums weren't separated, so it was mass ****ing chaos.

There would be a thread about a marriage breaking up (right before our eyes) mixed in with a NEW Chiefsplanet relationship mixed in with ****ing politics mixed in with a little football.

Sorry Dane, but that is complete and utter bullshit.

mecca was spurned for the very same reason then that he is now.

I respect his football opinions, but he has a way of being condescending while at the same time looking like a real dumbass, and you never see him admit that he was wrong.

And I have participated some in the silly sgit that went on around here, but the majority of my posts throughout the years have been football related, and no one ever spurned me because I talk football.

Iowanian
05-05-2010, 06:44 AM
So, I'm just here to mash my tits against the window for the pedestrians....

Red gets the kids, the house and the planet.

Clint should at least get the planet every other weekend or something.

dirk digler
05-05-2010, 06:47 AM
Aw, thanks Laz!!!!

Did anyone miss me?

Hey Red glad to see you back I hope you stick around.

I definitely missed you. :D

dirk digler
05-05-2010, 06:54 AM

The forums weren't separated, so it was mass fucking chaos.

There would be a thread about a marriage breaking up (right before our eyes) mixed in with a NEW Chiefsplanet relationship mixed in with fucking politics mixed in with a little football.

I don't know what year you are talking about but when I joined I loved the off season topics and all the drama.

Radar Chief
05-05-2010, 07:02 AM
Heh. Good to see you posting again RnF, been a while.
Too bad about Clint, I liked the dude until he flipped out.

RedNFeisty
05-05-2010, 07:32 AM

I waited a year to see if Clint would return, he did not so I did! Sorry bud! If he does return I will gladly step aside so he can have his old stomping grounds back!

ChiTown
05-05-2010, 07:34 AM
I waited a year to see if Clint would return, he did not so I did! Sorry bud! If he does return I will gladly step aside so he can have his old stomping grounds back!

Screw that, we like you better.

RedNFeisty
05-05-2010, 07:34 AM
Hey Red glad to see you back I hope you stick around.

I definitely missed you. :D

Thanks Dirk!!

RedNFeisty
05-05-2010, 07:35 AM

Well, I am better eye candy! :)

RedNFeisty
05-05-2010, 07:36 AM
Heh. Good to see you posting again RnF, been a while.
Too bad about Clint, I liked the dude until he flipped out.

Thanks Radar! I liked him until he flipped out too!

seclark
05-05-2010, 07:50 AM
good to see you back, red.
sec

RedNFeisty
05-05-2010, 08:16 AM
sec
Thank you, sec!

Simply Red
05-05-2010, 08:21 AM
sec

Thanks hun

seclark
05-05-2010, 08:43 AM
Thanks hun

back off.
sec

Dave Lane
05-05-2010, 08:47 AM

There is room for both of you. And there is always the chance of a really good hall of fame meltdown thread between you two and we haven't had a good one in awhile.

RedNFeisty
05-05-2010, 08:50 AM
There is room for both of you. And there is always the chance of a really good hall of fame meltdown thread between you two and we haven't had a good one in awhile.

I think we already have a couple of those!

Radar Chief
05-05-2010, 09:03 AM
Thanks Radar! I liked him until he flipped out too!

:thumb: Funny how that works.

Stinger
05-05-2010, 11:28 AM
Now we just need Gaz, a KEEP DOUBTING thread, and Mr. Kotter to stalk a transvestite and it'll be a good night.

LMAO LMAO LMAO LMAO

Welcome back RnF.........

BigRedChief
05-05-2010, 11:41 AM

Clint should at least get the planet every other weekend or something.I liked Clint until the meltdown and then it got completely uncomfortable. If he's back to the pre-meltdown clint, cool, welcome back, if not. he can just do his own thing elsewhere.

Lzen
05-05-2010, 11:44 AM
Man, I must have completely missed out on that meltdown thing. What exactly did Clint do? Details? I just remember his straight up, no bull shit style. I actually liked that part of him.

Mr. Laz
05-05-2010, 11:51 AM
Man, I must have completely missed out on that meltdown thing. What exactly did Clint do? Details? I just remember his straight up, no bull shit style. I actually liked that part of him.
Jealousy ... he flipped on everyone who talk to Red in a "flirty" manner.

said she was being unfaithful to him if she flirted back on CP ... even if she never met anyone in real life.

also Clint/Red went to a CP gathering and Red talked to Morphius and it pissed Clint off.

Big,Green Monster went crazy and Clint went bat shit crazy.

Simply Red
05-05-2010, 11:56 AM

Th^t, plus i never understood the love he got, I even reviewed some of his old posts. Didn't seem any better than any of the rest of us, I mean, nothing really special or distiguished. But I don't know much about him and or his 'fitting in' at this place. I just try to sit back and smile at everyone.

Iowanian
05-05-2010, 12:24 PM

AT LEAST YOU DIDN"T OVER REACT MUCH BUD!

The Bad Guy
05-05-2010, 12:36 PM
I liked Clint until the meltdown and then it got completely uncomfortable. If he's back to the pre-meltdown clint, cool, welcome back, if not. he can just do his own thing elsewhere.

Did I miss the nice guy Clint period? He always came across to me as someone who just wished cancer on people.

Simply Red
05-05-2010, 12:41 PM

Over the course of the next several months, i plan on flirting my ass off w/ you, for no other reason than, to try to flush out this Clint guy. :)

RedNFeisty
05-05-2010, 12:49 PM

I never flashed or mashed:harumph:

RedNFeisty
05-05-2010, 12:51 PM
Over the course of the next several months, i plan on flirting my ass off w/ you, for no other reason than, to try to flush out this Clint guy. :)

Don't waste your time or energy, he is well past me.

RedNFeisty
05-05-2010, 12:54 PM
Th^t, plus i never understood the love he got, I even reviewed some of his old posts. Didn't seem any better than any of the rest of us, I mean, nothing really special or distiguished. But I don't know much about him and or his 'fitting in' at this place. I just try to sit back and smile at everyone.

Clint is a cool cat, one who speaks his mind, along with being incredibly intelligent. He was an original member back when CP started and crossed over from The Star I believe.

DaneMcCloud
05-05-2010, 12:55 PM
Sorry Dane, but that is complete and utter bullshit.

mecca was spurned for the very same reason then that he is now.

I respect his football opinions, but he has a way of being condescending while at the same time looking like a real dumbass, and you never see him admit that he was wrong.

And I have participated some in the silly shit that went on around here, but the majority of my posts throughout the years have been football related, and no one ever spurned me because I talk football.

Again, Dude, I said it was MY opinion of how I personally perceived the 'Planet.

As for Mecca, you're dead on. I think he likes talking in absolutes because otherwise, no one would talk about him.

RedNFeisty
05-05-2010, 12:55 PM
Did I miss the nice guy Clint period? He always came across to me as someone who just wished cancer on people.

Nah, that came after I turned him bitter and hateful.

Simply Red
05-05-2010, 01:06 PM
Again, Dude, I said it was MY opinion of how I personally perceived the 'Planet.

As for Mecca, you're dead on. I think he likes talking in absolutes because otherwise, no one would talk about him.

show milkman a rose garden, he immediately spots the weeds. His BS get's tiresome, frankly.

DaneMcCloud
05-05-2010, 01:13 PM
show milkman a rose garden, he immediately spots the weeds. His BS get's tiresome, frankly.

Oh, I like Milkman and his takes quite a bit. I don't have a problem with him at all.

But quite honestly, around 2005-2007 (IIRC), this place, IMO, had become more about personal drama than football.

It seemed like every time I signed on, people were either engrossed in each other's personal issues or people were arguing with other members - just anything other than football.

Now, my recollection may be inaccurate and maybe I could have scrolled down a little further to find more football-related topics.

But the 'Planet during that time had very little appeal to me.

Frazod
05-05-2010, 01:21 PM

You must be related to several of my ex's. LMAO

Glad to see you back, Red.

milkman
05-05-2010, 02:18 PM

That's true, no question.

But the thing is, I've never actually seen you make a football post, so I wonder what the hell you're doing here.

As I've said in the past, when I read your posts, I think "Queer Eye For the Single Guy".

I'm not saying I think you're gay, or that's there's anything wrong with it if you are.

I'm saying that it just seems that you landed on a football forum when you were looking for a fashion forum.

milkman
05-05-2010, 02:20 PM
BTW, I hate rose gardens.

Too damn much work to maintain.

Damn weeds just keep spouting up.

Saulbadguy
05-05-2010, 02:24 PM
I remember meeting Clint in Wichita and RedNFeisty at an Old Chicago....in Wichita.

They were kind enough to share their sampler platter with me.

Not making any of this up.

Amnorix
05-05-2010, 02:31 PM

Hey, just wanted to welcome you back. Always good to see people return.