PDA

View Full Version : Chiefs Public Mini Camp: 06/02/07

ZootedGranny
05-02-2007, 01:03 AM
http://www.kcchiefs.com/arbys/

Chiefs fans will get their first look at the 2007 Kansas City Chiefs at the team’s annual Arby’s Chiefs Mini Camp Saturday, June 2nd at Arrowhead Stadium. The team will practice and will offer activities for the entire family all of which are open to the public and FREE.

The Arby’s Chiefs Mini Camp will be the fans’ first opportunity to get an up-close look at the new Chiefs, including first-round draft choice WR Dwayne Bowe and free agent LB Donnie Edwards. They will also get a chance to see returning Pro Bowlers RB Larry Johnson, TE Tony Gonzalez and G Brian Waters.

Fans can pick up a complimentary ticket at any of the Kansas City Metro area Arby’s locations.

Parking is FREE with lots opening at 9:30AM, Stadium gates will open at 10:30AM and the Chiefs will take the field for practice from 11:30AM – 1:00PM.

Arrowhead Stadium will have a festive atmosphere for the Arby’s Chiefs Mini Camp. Prior to practice, a morning full of fun activities will be offered for the entire family. Following practice players will sign autographs and greet fans. There will also be appearances by the 2007 Chiefs Cheerleaders and KC Wolf who will be signing autographs and posing with fans for pictures. Potential Season Ticket Holders will have the opportunity to “Select Your Seat” by purchasing season tickets for the upcoming 2007 season.

Pick up your Tickets beginning Tuesday, May 1st!

Definitely going to this.

Demonpenz
05-02-2007, 01:29 AM
it's pretty lame exept for battle blowing out his leg a couple years ago

ZootedGranny
05-02-2007, 01:38 AM
Yeah, I've been twice before. I really dig it.

kepp
05-02-2007, 06:55 AM
I've been there the past two years and I really enjoy it. The high point from last year's was DJ running after LJ the length of the field and matching him stride-for-stride. He didn't catch him, but LJ didn't break away at all.

Saulbadguy
05-02-2007, 07:02 AM
Very boring.

BigRedChief
05-02-2007, 07:06 AM
Very boring.
Sometimes but overall it was fun. Not a bad way to spend a couple of hours on a Saturday afternoon.

Kerberos
05-02-2007, 08:06 AM
This message has been deleted by GoChiefs. Reason: carrie underwood

Was Carrie telling you to stop slobbing Athans Cock as well?

Micjones
05-02-2007, 08:10 AM
I'll definitely be going to this again this year.
I've been the past two seasons.

It's crazy to see so many people out for a glorified practice.

Chan93lx50
05-02-2007, 08:23 AM
Having a reason to tailgate and eat BBQ with a bunch a chiefs fans is what is fun, the practice is just long enough to sober up and drive home!

crazycoffey
05-02-2007, 08:25 AM
Having a reason to tailgate and eat BBQ with a bunch a chiefs fans is what is fun, the practice is just long enough to sober up and drive home!

so where will the ChiefsPlanet group hang out at?
should I decide on a drive that way, I may stop by to say hi.