PDA

View Full Version : Favorite Movie Quotes

Pages : [1] 2

whtgldwldr
05-04-2007, 08:05 PM
I would apologize if this has been done before, but i just don't care. I just got done watching Wedding Crashers, and I wanted to post some of my favorite quotes from those movies...and get some feedback on what y'all think are the best quotes from cinema.

"Oh yeah? Well that proper girl in the hat just eye****ed the shit out of me!"

"MOM! THE MEATLOAF!"

"We've got an emergency here. Stage five...VIRGIN...clinger. Get your coat, lets go."

"You shut you're mouth when you're talking to me!"

just a few. I've got billions of quotes up here just rattling around. Facebook got mad at me and sent me emails when my quotes section got too big... :)

88TG88
05-04-2007, 08:10 PM
"Yes, I do have a nickname for my penis"

Joie
05-04-2007, 08:12 PM
"The new phonebook has arrived!!!!"

I just watched The Jerk for the first time a few nights ago.

whtgldwldr
05-04-2007, 08:12 PM
"I thought you were kidding. I thought it was a joke, I even wrote it down in my diary. "Veronica had a very funny joke today." I laughed at it later that night"

luv
05-04-2007, 08:13 PM
Tim Curry to Sylvester Stallone regarding Stallone's daughter (Marisa Tomei): She's got nicely rounded dipthongs.

Stallone (thinking his daughter is pregnant): That's what got her into this mess.

Most people think the movie is lame, but I like it.

ChiefsFire
05-04-2007, 08:13 PM
THAT WAS AWESOMEEEE!!!

Coach
05-04-2007, 08:16 PM
Ju-u-u-u-u-u-ust a bit outside.

whtgldwldr
05-04-2007, 08:17 PM
"Ben affleck, you were the bomb in Phantoms yo!"

Nzoner
"You mean we're smokin' dogshit?"

"yeah,my dog ate my stash man,I had it layin' on the table and the little motherfocker ate it,had to follow him around with a baggie for 3 days to get it back,really blew the dog's mind."

'Hamas' Jenkins
"I dont' want a Large Farva, I want a goddamn Liter a' Cola."

big nasty kcnut
05-04-2007, 08:19 PM
Put that coffee down coffee are for closer.

Dunit35
05-04-2007, 08:20 PM
"You mean we're smokin' dogshit?"

"yeah,my dog ate my stash man,I had it layin' on the table and the little motherfocker ate it,had to follow him around with a baggie for 3 days to get it back,really blew the dog's mind."

"I got a joint right here man, (searching)...oh here it is, whoops that's my dick."

DaFace
05-04-2007, 08:22 PM
"She turned me into a newt.

A newt?

I got better."

Pretty much the entire witch scene from Monty Python and the Holy Grail.

whtgldwldr
05-04-2007, 08:22 PM
Finch: "Grandmother ****er!"
Stifler: "You mother****er!"
Finch: "Yes I am"

Nzoner
05-04-2007, 08:23 PM
"I got a joint right here man, (searching)...oh here it is, whoops that's my dick."

"Geez man I hope your dick's bigger than this."

Dunit35
05-04-2007, 09:05 PM
"Geez man I hope your dick's bigger than this."

That movie rules...the first part of that movie is hilarious.

Bugeater
05-04-2007, 09:09 PM
I think you're all fu**ed in the head. We're ten hours from the fu**ing fun park, and you wanna bail out! Well, I'll tell you something, this is no longer a vacation . . . it's a quest! It's a quest for fun! I'm gonna have fun, and you're gonna have fun! We're all gonna have so much fu**ing fun we'll need plastic surgery to remove our Goddamn smiles! You'll be whistling Zip-a-dee-doo-da out of your a**holes! I've got to be crazy! I'm on a pilgrimage to see a moose! Praise Marty Moose!

NewChief
05-04-2007, 09:13 PM
Mongol General: Hao! Dai ye! We won again! This is good, but what is best in life?
Mongol: The open steppe, fleet horse, falcons at your wrist, and the wind in your hair.
Mongol General: Wrong! Conan! What is best in life?
Conan: To crush your enemies, see them driven before you, and to hear the lamentation of the women.
Mongol General: That is good! That is good.

SnakeXJones
05-04-2007, 09:21 PM
I saw Hot Fuzz yesterday..

Danny Butterman: Have you ever fired two guns whilst jumping through the air?

Nicholas Angel: No.

Danny Butterman: Have you ever fired one gun whilst jumping through the air?

Nicholas Angel: No.

Danny Butterman: Have you ever been involved in a high speed car chase?

Nicholas Angel: Yes.

Danny Butterman: Have you ever fired your gun whilst being involved in a high speed car chase?

Nicholas Angel: No!

Stinger
05-04-2007, 09:24 PM
Was it over when the Germans bombed Pearl Harbor??!!!

Germans????

Forget it he's rolling...

<object width="425" height="350"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/K92OVFeGgIE"></param><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/K92OVFeGgIE" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="350"></embed></object>

DJJasonp
05-04-2007, 09:41 PM
From one of my all time favorite movies...a few lines for your enjoyment...

Drexl: ..He must of thought it was white boy day....it aint white boy day is it?

Thug: No man...it aint white boy day.

Coccotti: who am I? I am the antichrist. You got me in a vendetta kind of mood, you will tell the angels in heaven that you never seen pure evil so singularly personified as you did in the face of the man who killed you.

(Later) Cliff: you know...I read alot...especially things that have to do with history. I find that shit fascinating. In fact, i dont know if you know this or not...but sicilians were spawned by n***ers. ........so tell me...am I lyin?

Floyd:....and pick up some cleaning products!

Bugeater
05-04-2007, 09:46 PM
Mmmmm, mmmm, mmm. I don't know why they call this stuff hamburger helper. It does just fine by itself, huh? I like it better than tuna helper myself, don't you, Clark?

http://www.garnersclassics.com/pics/vacat/eddie_3.jpg

05-04-2007, 09:54 PM
Good velocity.

Sounded like it.

Bugeater
05-04-2007, 09:57 PM
Mister, if you don't shut up I'm gonna kick one hundred percent of your ass!

05-04-2007, 09:59 PM
What we have here.... Is a failure to communicate.

boogblaster
05-04-2007, 10:26 PM
You're not a knat are you bug ??

Bugeater
05-04-2007, 10:38 PM
There's no reason to become alarmed, and we hope you'll enjoy the rest of your flight. By the way, is there anyone on board who knows how to fly a plane?

QuikSsurfer
05-04-2007, 10:40 PM
There's no reason to become alarmed, and we hope you'll enjoy the rest of your flight. By the way, is there anyone on board who knows how to fly a plane?
ROFL

Mr. Flopnuts
05-04-2007, 10:44 PM
"I'm talkin'. Now let me ask you a question, Jules. When you drove in here, did you notice a sign out front that said, "Dead ****** storage?" -- answer the question. Did you see a sign out in front of my house that said, "Dead ****** storage?"

"Naw man, I didn't."

"You know why you didn't see that sign?"

"Why?"

"'Cause storin' dead ******s ain't my ****in' business!"

05-04-2007, 10:46 PM
Yeah I called her up, she gave me a bunch of crap about me not listening to her, or something, I don't know, I wasn't really paying attention.

Mr. Flopnuts
05-04-2007, 10:47 PM
"The AK-47. The best they is. When you absolutely, positively got to kill every muthaf*cka in the room.......except no substitutes."

QuikSsurfer
05-04-2007, 10:49 PM
From The Royal Tenenbaums

Royal: Got a minute?
Ethel: What are you doing here?
Royal: Uh, I need a favour. I want to spend some time with you and the children.
Ethel: Are you crazy?
Royal: Well, wait a minute, damn it!
Ethel: Stop following me.
Royal: Well, I want my family back.
Ethel:Well, you can't have it. I'm sorry for you, but it's too late.
Royal: Well, listen... Baby, I'm dying.
Yeah, I'm-I'm sick as a dog.
I'll be dead in six weeks.
I'm dying.
Ethel: What are you talking about?
What's happening?
Oh, I'm sorry.
I didn't know.
Well, what'd they say?
What is the prognosis?
Royal: Take it easy, Ethel.
Now, hold-hold on, baby, hold on.
Hold on, okay?
Ethel, hold on, hold on.
Where is the doctor?
Royal: Don't... Well, just...
W-Wait a second now.
Wait a second.
Okay, uh, listen, I'm not dying...
but I need some time.
A month or so, okay?
I want us... I want us to-to...
Ethel: What's wrong with you?!
Damn!
Ethel.
Are you crazy?!

Dartgod
05-04-2007, 10:52 PM
It's been awhile since we've done one of these. One of my favorite lines...

Jim Belushi to Elizabeth Perkins in About Last Night:

"If you didn't have a pussy there'd be a bounty on your head."

Bugeater
05-04-2007, 11:07 PM
We could put up wanted posters all over school: Have you seen this prick? Report immediately to Beula Balbricker. Do not attempt to apprehend this prick, as it is armed and dangerous. It was last seen hanging out in the girls' locker room at Angel Beach High School

kcmaxwell
05-04-2007, 11:55 PM
i'm not dead!
yes you are...shut up...
i feel fine...i'm gonna go for a walk
you'll be stone dead in a moment

i would like to invite your leader on a quest for the holy grail
too late, he's already got one..
what? are you sure?
oh yes...is very nice!!!

that whole movie just rocks!!

maxwell

Demonpenz
05-05-2007, 12:05 AM
Trent: I wish they still had fights in this game so I could bitch-slap Wayne.
Mike: What? They don't have fighting anymore?
Trent: Doesn't that suck?
Mike: Why'd they get rid of the fighting? It was the best part of the old version.
Sue: I think kids were hittin' each other or somethin', man.
Trent: Yeah but you know what, Mike? You can make their heads bleed in this one.
Mike: Make somebody's head bleed.
Sue: No man, were in the playoffs.

kcmaxwell
05-05-2007, 12:15 AM
Dave's a killer!
dave's a mess...

They brought their Frickin toys with'em!!

L.A. Chieffan
05-05-2007, 12:35 AM
GO HOME AND GET YOUR ****ING SHINE BOX!!!!!!

Fishpicker
05-05-2007, 01:58 AM
Are you an assassin? You're an errand boy, sent by grocery clerks, to collect a bill.

Deberg_1990
05-05-2007, 02:03 AM
Trent: I wish they still had fights in this game so I could bitch-slap Wayne.
Mike: What? They don't have fighting anymore?
Trent: Doesn't that suck?
Mike: Why'd they get rid of the fighting? It was the best part of the old version.
Sue: I think kids were hittin' each other or somethin', man.
Trent: Yeah but you know what, Mike? You can make their heads bleed in this one.
Mike: Make somebody's head bleed.
Sue: No man, were in the playoffs.

Swingers! One of my all time faves! Too many good lines to quote here. The whole damn script could be quoted almost..

ChiefJustice
05-05-2007, 03:09 AM
A personal favorite.

"Alright you primitive screw-heads, listen up. See this? This is my boomstick! It's a 12-gauge double-barreled Remington. S-Mart's top of the line. You can find this in the sporting goods department. That's right, this sweet baby was made in Grand Rapids, Michigan; retails for about one hundred nine, ninety-five. It's got a walnut stock, cobalt blue steel, and a hair trigger. That's right, shop smart, shop S-Mart!You got that?!
Now i swear...the next one of you primates even touches me...."

http://images.tomshardware.com/2006/07/05/inside_fangorias_weekend_of_horrors/ashe1.jpg

kcxiv
05-05-2007, 03:14 AM
Its not exact, but its close.

"You know what i like about these High School girls, i get older, and they stay the same age."

That shit made me laugh.

KCChiefsMan
05-05-2007, 03:33 AM
"what is this...? A center for ANTS????? this center has to be at least...........3 times bigger than this!"

ChiefJustice
05-05-2007, 03:34 AM
A classic exchange from a classic movie.

Jack Crabb: General, you go down there.
General Custer: You're advising me to go into the Coulee?
Jack Crabb: Yes sir.
General Custer: There are no Indians there, I suppose.
Jack Crabb: I didn't say that. There are thousands of Indians down there. And when they get done with you, there won't be nothing left but a greasy stain. This ain't the Washite River, General, and them ain't helpless women and children waiting for you. They're Cheyenne brave, and Sioux. You go down there, General, if you've got the nerve.
General Custer: Still trying to outsmart me, aren't you, mule-skinner. You want me to think that you don't want me to go down there, but the subtle truth is you really *don't* want me to go down there!

http://www.moviepoopshoot.com/diatribe/images/apr29/lbmcuster.jpg

KCChiefsMan
05-05-2007, 03:36 AM
"just shut up..........you had me at hello.........................you had me at hello"

tyton75
05-05-2007, 07:42 AM
"I'd tell you what I would do with a million dollar man.. 2 chicks at the same time"

"you don't need a million dollars to do to chicks"

"to get to chicks to double up on a guy like me you do"

"good point"

Stewie
05-05-2007, 08:01 AM
Yes, we marched on the Federal building. Five hundred of us young brothers, full of outrage. They were hiring that day. The brothers came with guns; they left with jobs. Oh, yes, whitey is very tricky.

cardken
05-05-2007, 08:22 AM
Earmuffs, see how easy that is?

Baby Lee
05-05-2007, 08:25 AM
Put that coffee down coffee are for closer.
You stupid ****ing ****. You, . . Williamson...I'm talking to you, shithead...You just cost me six thousand dollars.
(pause)
Six thousand dollars. And one Cadillac. That's right. What are you going to do about it? What are you goin to do about it, asshole. You ****ing shit. Where did you learn your trade. You stupid ****ing ****. You idiot. Whoever told you you could work with men?

I'm going to have your job, shithead. I'm going downtown and talk to Mitch and Murrray, and I'm going to Lemkin. I don't care whose nephew you are, who you know, whose dick you're sucking on. You're going out, I swear to you, you're going...

Anyone in this office lives on their wits... What you're hired for is to help us--does that seem clear to you? To help us. Not to **** us up...to help men who are going out there to try to earn a living. You fairy. You company man...I'll tell you something else. I hope you knocked the joint off, I can tell our friend here something might help him catch you.

You want to learn the first rule you'd know if you ever spent a day in your life...you never open your mouth till you know what the shot is.
(pause)
You ****ing child...

Baby Lee
05-05-2007, 08:30 AM
From The Royal Tenenbaums
Man, when Hackman called Glover 'Coltrane' . . .

That might've been the hardest involuntary snort I've ever endured.

Rain Man
05-05-2007, 10:35 AM
It's from TV rather than the cinema, but I loved the line on the Simpsons where Marge referred to the 5-H club. The person she was talking to said, "You mean the 4-H club?" Marge replied, "They had to admit homosexuals."

Nzoner
05-05-2007, 10:41 AM
"You have to ask yourself,do I feel lucky?Well,do ya,punk?"

http://varifrank.com/images/harry.jpg

CoMoChief
05-05-2007, 10:57 AM
"Well what do we have ourselves here, a ****in comedian, Private Joker... Hell I like you, you can come over to my house and **** my sister!"

QuikSsurfer
05-05-2007, 12:19 PM
Man, when Hackman called Glover 'Coltrane' . . .

That might've been the hardest involuntary snort I've ever endured.
Coltrane? Did you just call me Coltrane?
No.
You didn't?
No.

Sully
05-05-2007, 12:30 PM
This should be (and usually is) posted as one of the best monologues in any movie ever...

**** me? **** you! **** you and this whole city and everyone in it.
**** the panhandlers, grubbing for money, and smiling at me behind my back.
**** squeegee men dirtying up the clean windshield of my car. Get a ****ing job!
**** the Sikhs and the Pakistanis bombing down the avenues in decrepit cabs, curry steaming out their pores and stinking up my day. Terrorists in ****ing training. Slow the **** down!
**** the Chelsea boys with their waxed chests and pumped up biceps. Going down on each other in my parks and on my piers, jingling their dicks on my Channel 35.
**** the Korean grocers with their pyramids of overpriced fruit and their tulips and roses wrapped in plastic. Ten years in the country, still no speaky English?
**** the Russians in Brighton Beach. Mobster thugs sitting in cafés, sipping tea in little glasses, sugar cubes between their teeth. Wheelin' and dealin' and schemin'. Go back where you ****ing came from!
**** the black-hatted Chassidim, strolling up and down 47th street in their dirty gabardine with their dandruff. Selling South African apartheid diamonds!
**** the Wall Street brokers. Self-styled masters of the universe. Michael Douglas, Gordon Gecko wannabe mother ****ers, figuring out new ways to rob hard working people blind. Send those Enron assholes to jail for ****ing life! You think Bush and Cheney didn't know about that shit? Give me a ****ing break! Tyco! Imclone! Adelphia! Worldcom!
**** the Puerto Ricans. 20 to a car, swelling up the welfare rolls, worst ****in' parade in the city. And don't even get me started on the Dom-in-i-cans, because they make the Puerto Ricans look good.
**** the Bensonhurst Italians with their pomaded hair, their nylon warm-up suits, and their St. Anthony medallions. Swinging their, Jason Giambi, Louisville slugger, baseball bats, trying to audition for the Sopranos.
**** the Upper East Side wives with their Hermés scarves and their fifty-dollar Balducci artichokes. Overfed faces getting pulled and lifted and stretched, all taut and shiny. You're not fooling anybody, sweetheart!
**** the uptown brothers. They never pass the ball, they don't want to play defense, they take fives steps on every lay-up to the hoop. And then they want to turn around and blame everything on the white man. Slavery ended one hundred and thirty seven years ago. Move the **** on!
**** the corrupt cops with their anus violating plungers and their 41 shots, standing behind a blue wall of silence. You betray our trust!
**** the priests who put their hands down some innocent child's pants. **** the church that protects them, delivering us into evil. And while you're at it, **** JC! He got off easy! A day on the cross, a weekend in hell, and all the hallelujahs of the legioned angels for eternity! Try seven years in ****in Otisville, Jay!
**** Osama bin Laden, al-Qaeda, and backward-ass, cave-dwelling, fundamentalist assholes everywhere. On the names of innocent thousands murdered, I pray you spend the rest of eternity with your seventy-two whores roasting in a jet-fueled fire in hell. You towel headed camel jockeys can kiss my royal, Irish ass!
**** Jacob Elinski, whining malcontent.
**** Francis Xavier Slaughtery, my best friend, judging me while he stares at my girlfriend's ass.
**** Naturel Rivera. I gave her my trust and she stabbed me in the back. Sold me up the river. ****ing bitch.
**** my father with his endless grief, standing behind that bar. Sipping on club soda, selling whiskey to firemen and cheering the Bronx Bombers.
**** this whole city and everyone in it. From the row houses of Astoria to the penthouses on Park Avenue. From the projects in the Bronx to the lofts in Soho. From the tenements in Alphabet City to the brownstones in Park slope to the split levels in Staten Island. Let an earthquake crumble it. Let the fires rage. Let it burn to ****in ash then let the waters rise and submerge this whole, rat-infested place.
Monty: No. No, **** you, Montgomery Brogan. You had it all and then you threw it away, you dumb ****!

Sully
05-05-2007, 12:31 PM
Another great one...

Bullet Tooth Tony:
So, you are obviously the big dick and the men on the side of ya are your balls. There are two types of balls: there are big brave balls, and there are little mincey faggot balls.
Vinny:
These are your last words, so make them a prayer.
Bullet Tooth Tony:
Now, dicks have drive, and clarity of vision, but they are not clever. They smell pussy and they want a piece of the action. And, you thought you smelled some good ol' pussy. And, have brought your two little mincey faggot balls along for a good ol' time. But, you've got your parties muddled up. There's no pussy here, just a dose that'll make you wish you were born a woman. Like a prick, you are having second thoughts. You're shrinking . . . and your two little balls are shrinking with ya. And, the fact that you've got "replica" written down the side of your guns. And, the fact that I've got "Desert Eagle point 5 0" written on the side of mine, should precipitate your balls into shrinking, along with your presence. Now . . . fu** off.

Spott
05-05-2007, 02:01 PM
Have you ever seen a grown man naked?

CoMoChief
05-05-2007, 02:29 PM
"Is this your homework, Larry?"

BigMeatballDave
05-05-2007, 02:38 PM
This has been done to death, but it never gets old.

BigMeatballDave
05-05-2007, 02:46 PM
Well let me tell you
what now. I'm gonna call a couple
pipe-hittin' ******s, who'll go to
work on homes here with a pair of
pliers and a blow torch.

Hear me talkin' hillbilly boy?! I
ain't through with you by a damn
sight. I'm gonna git Medieval on
your ass.

kcirnamffoh
05-05-2007, 02:49 PM
"You can't fight in here, this is the war room!"

Bowser
05-05-2007, 02:50 PM
YOU BOYS LIKE MEH-HEE-CO? WOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!

Bowser
05-05-2007, 02:54 PM
Peppers: She's a beauty, ain't she?
Frank: Yeah, what kind of gun is this?
Peppers: It's a tranquilizer gun. If any of these little ****ers decide to freak out on the kids, I get to take them down. Ain't that right?
Peppers: [yank's on the mule's reigns]
Peppers: Oh, what? That's what I thought. Shut up.
[Frank cocks the gun]
Peppers: Hey, hey. Careful with that. That's the most powerful tranq gun on the market. Got her in Mexico.
Frank: Cool.
Peppers: Yeah, it is cool. They say it can puncture the skin of a rhino from...
Frank: [Frank shoots himself in the neck with the dart]
Peppers: YES! That's awesome!
Frank: What?
Peppers: You just took one in the jugular, man.
Frank: What? I did.
[feeling his neck]
Peppers: YES!
Frank: Oh my god. Is this bad? Is this bad?
Peppers: You better pull that shit out man. That shit is not cool.
Frank: Wait. What? Pull what out?
Peppers: You got a ****ing dart in your neck man.
Frank: [laughing] You're... you're crazy man. I like you, but you're crazy.

kcirnamffoh
05-05-2007, 02:54 PM
"The path of the righteous man is beset on all sides by the inequities of the selfish and the tyranny of evil men. Blessed is he who in the name of charity and good will shepherds the weak through the valley of darkness, for he is truly his brother's keeper and the finder of lost children. And I will strike down upon thee with great vengeance and furious anger those who attempt to poison and destroy my brothers. And you will know my name is the Lord when I lay my vengeance upon thee."

kcirnamffoh
05-05-2007, 03:02 PM
Bill: "Johnny, can you here me? There's been a change of plans"

Johnny: "What happened at those last set of rapids. I don't remember nothin' ... NOTHIN' "

CoMoChief
"The path of the righteous man is beset on all sides by the inequities of the selfish and the tyranny of evil men. Blessed is he who in the name of charity and good will shepherds the weak through the valley of darkness, for he is truly his brother's keeper and the finder of lost children. And I will strike down upon thee with great vengeance and furious anger those who attempt to poison and destroy my brothers. And you will know my name is the Lord when I lay my vengeance upon thee."

Best quote so far, though there are so many from that movie.

Bowser
Bullet Tooth Tony: What's Boris doing here? Boris, what are you doing here?
Boris 'The Blade' Yurinov: **** you!
[Tony shoots him twice, then turns to Tyrone]
Bullet Tooth Tony: Where's the case?
Boris 'The Blade' Yurinov: Uhhh, you piece of crap...
Bullet Tooth Tony: Don't take the piss, Boris.
Boris 'The Blade' Yurinov: [reaching for his gun] I show you...
[Tony shoots him four more times]
Boris 'The Blade' Yurinov: **** you!
[a seventh time]
Boris 'The Blade' Yurinov: Almost had it...
Bullet Tooth Tony: For ****'s sake...
[Tony takes careful aim and fires an eighth shot. Sound of Boris finally collapsing]

BigMeatballDave
05-05-2007, 03:08 PM
Son, We live in a world that has walls, and these walls have to be guarded by men with guns. Who's gonna do it? You? You, Lt. Weinberg? You weep for Santiago, and you curse the Marines. You have that luxury, the luxury of not knowing what I know. My exsistance, while grotesque and incomprehensible to you, saves lives! Santiago's death, while tragic, saves lives. You don't want to know about the truth, because deep down in places, you don't talk about at parties. You want me on that wall! You NEED me on that wall. We use words like honor-code-loyalty. We use these words as a backbone of a a life spent defending something. You use them as a punchline. I have neither the time nor the inclination to explain myself to a man that rises and sleeps under the blanket of the very freedom I provide, then questions the manner in which I provide it. I would rather you said 'thank you' and went on you way. Otherwise, I suggest you pick up a weapon, and stand a post. Either way I don't give a damn what you think you are entitled to!

kcirnamffoh
05-05-2007, 03:12 PM
Dumber: "So what odds do you think a guy like me would have for dating a woman like you?"

Beautiful woman: "Oh, I'd say like a million to one."

Dumber: "Thank God, that means I still have a chance."

QuikSsurfer
05-05-2007, 03:14 PM
Dumber: "So what odds do you think a guy like me would have for dating a woman like you?"

i'm pretty sure you ****ed that one up

CoMoChief
05-05-2007, 03:15 PM

You should be banned from this thread!

kcirnamffoh
05-05-2007, 03:18 PM
"I'm going to get those slippers my little pretty. Even if it means doing away with you ... and your little doggy too!"

"I have a feeling were not in Kansas anymore."

Coach
05-05-2007, 03:21 PM
"We’ll start the war from right here!"

The Longest Day.

Bowser
05-05-2007, 03:21 PM
Gorgeous George: Get back down or you will not be coming up next time.
[watches as Mickey warms up]
Gorgeous George: Oh, bollocks to you. This is sick. I'm out of here.
Mickey: You're not going anywhere, you thick lump.
[Pulls off his shirt]
Mickey: You stay until the job's done.
[kisses his good luck charms and knocks Gorgeous out with a single punch]
Turkish: [narrating] It turned out that the sweet-talking, tattoo-sporting pikey was a gypsy bare-knuckle boxing champion. Which makes him harder than a coffin nail. Right now, that's the last thing on Tommy's mind. If Gorgeous doesn't wake up in the next few minutes, Tommy knows he'll be buried with him. Why would the gypsies go through the trouble of explaining why a man died in their campsite when they can bury the pair of them and just move camp? It's not like they got social security numbers, is it? Tommy - the tit - is praying. And if he isn't, he ****ing should be.

BigMeatballDave
05-05-2007, 03:30 PM
"I'm going to get those slippers my little pretty. Even if it means doing away with you ... and your little doggy too!"

"I have a feeling were not in Kansas anymore."Gay

luv
05-05-2007, 03:31 PM
Whatchu wanna do?
I dunno. Whatchu wanna do?
I dunno....................Whatchu wanna do?
Now don't start that again!

kcirnamffoh
05-05-2007, 03:35 PM
Oh sorry little Dave, I guess the lack of the word **** is a little over your head.

Rain Man
05-05-2007, 03:36 PM
Gay

Are you saying that the Wicked Witch was a lesbian with a foot fetish?

I really need to get the DVD version with the outtakes and director's notes.

kcirnamffoh
05-05-2007, 03:39 PM
"I'd piss on a sparkplug if I thought it would make any difference."

There you go little dave, a little dirty word for ya. Now maybe you can understand it.

luv
05-05-2007, 03:41 PM
Gay
You think their's is gay? I quoted a cartoon!

kcirnamffoh
05-05-2007, 03:42 PM
This one's for little dave who needs a bunch of four letter words for it to be entertaining.

"What the ****, let's get the **** outta here, you ****in' ****. That's so ****ed up, its the most ****enist ****in' thing in the world"

How's that little dave? Good enough for your little mind little dave?

luv
05-05-2007, 03:45 PM
This one's for little dave who needs a bunch of four letter words for it to be entertaining.

"What the ****, let's get the **** outta here, you ****in' ****. That's so ****ed up, its the most ****enist ****in' thing in the world"

Okay, there is such a thing as taking something too far. :rolleyes:

kcirnamffoh
05-05-2007, 03:47 PM
Okay, there is such a thing as taking something too far. :rolleyes:

He started it. :p

kcirnamffoh
05-05-2007, 03:53 PM
"Wait a minute, Doc. Ah... Are you telling me you built a time machine... out of a DeLorean?"

BigMeatballDave
05-05-2007, 03:56 PM
Are you saying that the Wicked Witch was a lesbian with a foot fetish?

I really need to get the DVD version with the outtakes and director's notes.
ROFL

Sully
05-05-2007, 03:57 PM

If you aren't getting the punchline right, you are simply making Baby Jesus cry...

Stop.

kcirnamffoh
05-05-2007, 03:58 PM
i'm pretty sure you ****ed that one up

Well, technically yes. Mine is the short version just to keep it quick but I think its captures the moment. Here's the real and long version:

Lloyd: What are the chances of a guy like you and a girl like me... ending up together?
Mary: Well, that's pretty difficult to say.
Lloyd: Hit me with it! I've come a long way to see you, Mary. The least you can do is level with me. What are my chances?
Mary: Not good.
Lloyd: You mean, not good like one out of a hundred?
Mary: I'd say more like one out of a million.
[pause]
Lloyd: So you're telling me there's a chance.

BigMeatballDave
05-05-2007, 03:58 PM

ROFL WTF are you talking about?

BigMeatballDave
05-05-2007, 04:01 PM
He started it. :pI just want to know what profanity has to do with anything you are talking about.

Sully
05-05-2007, 04:01 PM
I love it in Die Hard when that guy says "skippidy doo, mother fletcher!"

BigMeatballDave
05-05-2007, 04:04 PM
He started it. :pYou quoted a line from 'The Wizard of OZ" if I don't give you shit over it, someone else will. U suk at teh intraweb...

kcirnamffoh
05-05-2007, 04:04 PM
Hey that movie is one of my favorites. I get pretty defensive when jerks want to be cool and get insulting. Now, there, do you understand that?

BigMeatballDave
05-05-2007, 04:06 PM
Hey that movie is one of my favorites. I get pretty defensive when jerks want to be cool and get insulting. Now, there, do you understand that?My God you cannot be for real. LMAO

kcirnamffoh
05-05-2007, 04:06 PM
Hey BigDickDave ... your a prick. Wishin' you were here instead of hiding behind your keyboard playing with yourself. Chump.

luv
05-05-2007, 04:08 PM
I don't remember that line. I remember, Yippy kiya mother ****er .

BigMeatballDave
Hey BigDickDave ... your a prick. Wishin' you were here instead of hiding behind your keyboard playing with yourself. Chump.High Quality.
ROFL

luv
This is a joke. You two know each other, don't you?

kcirnamffoh
Who ask you anyway, davedick or whatever you call youself. You get insulting and then things get taken up a notch. People like you really irk me.

BigMeatballDave
05-05-2007, 04:09 PM
I don't remember that line. I remember, Yippy kiya mother ****er .He is making fun of kcirnamffoh.

BigMeatballDave
05-05-2007, 04:10 PM
This is a joke. You two know each other, don't you?I don't have a clue who this tool is. but, he/she is entertaining.
:clap:

luv
05-05-2007, 04:12 PM
He is making fun of kcirnamffoh.
Yes, I realized this.

kcirnamffoh
05-05-2007, 04:12 PM
Everything usually is fine until little pricks that want to be cool start insulting. Granted there are these pricks at everywhere just wish they couldn't hide behind displays and keyboards.

Besides I just should:

"Pay no attention to the man behind the curtain!!"

luv
05-05-2007, 04:13 PM
Everything usually is fine until little pricks that want to be cool start insulting. Granted there are these pricks at everywhere just wish they couldn't hide behind displays and keyboards.

Besides I just should:

"Pay no attention to the man behind the curtain!!"
Did you ever think he might be referring to the movie as gay, and not you?

Geez! Here, have a Midol.

kcirnamffoh
05-05-2007, 04:19 PM

Geez! Here, have a Midol.

I just got a short fuse for assholes, that's all. Apparently, he didn't take any time to think why should I?

BigMeatballDave
05-05-2007, 04:24 PM

Geez! Here, have a Midol.Yeah, the movie is gay. I enjoyed it as a CHILD. I just thought the idea of this individual quoting that line was gay.

BigMeatballDave
05-05-2007, 04:26 PM
I just got a short fuse for assholes, that's all. Apparently, he didn't take any time to think why should I?Sphinctor boy

luv
05-05-2007, 04:29 PM
Yeah, the movie is gay. I enjoyed it as a CHILD. I just thought the idea of this individual quoting that line was gay.
Wizard of Oz is a classic. Never gay. Shame on you! You must not have been thinking. You're an insensitive asshole (pardon my language)!!!!

Braincase
05-05-2007, 04:30 PM
Hey that movie is one of my favorites. I get pretty defensive when jerks want to be cool and get insulting. Now, there, do you understand that?

I got one!
"Lightern up, Francis"

BigMeatballDave
05-05-2007, 04:31 PM
Wizard of Oz is a classic. Never gay. Shame on you! You must not have been thinking. You're an insensitive asshole (pardon my language)!!!!Insensitive because I don't like a movie? If you say so.
ROFL

kcirnamffoh
05-05-2007, 04:34 PM
Yeah, the movie is gay. I enjoyed it as a CHILD. I just thought the idea of this individual quoting that line was gay.

And you thought it would be cool to say so. That's the definition of a jerk. Sometimes it best to keep your thoughts to yourself even in a environment such as this. Things better left unsaid? But I understand in forums like this insults/badgering is in. Especially if its pointed at newbies. Do you understand the words cult/gang mentality?

The Poz
05-05-2007, 04:36 PM
You're a lot of woman, you know that? Yeah, wanna make 14 dollars the hard way?

BigMeatballDave
05-05-2007, 04:38 PM
And you thought it would be cool to say so. That's the definition of a jerk. Sometimes it best to keep your thoughts to yourself even in a environment such as this. Things better left unsaid? But I understand in forums like this insults/badgering is in. Especially if its pointed at newbies. Do you understand the words cult/gang mentality?Son, We live in a world that has walls, and these walls have to be guarded by men with guns. Who's gonna do it? You? You, Lt. Weinberg? My exsistance, while grotesque and incomprehensible to you, saves lives! Santiago's death, while tragic, saves lives. You don't want to know about the truth, because deep down in places, you don't talk about at parties. You want me on that wall! You NEED me on that wall. We use words like honor-code-loyalty. We use these words as a backbone of a a life spent defending something. You use them as a punchline. I have neither the time nor the inclination to explain myself to a man that rises and sleeps under the very blanket of freedom I provide, then questions the manner in which I provide it. I would rather you said 'thank you' and went on you way. Otherwise, I suggest you pick up a weapon, and stand a post. Either way I don't give a damn what you think you are entitled to!

kcirnamffoh
05-05-2007, 04:49 PM
You're a lot of woman, you know that? Yeah, wanna make 14 dollars the hard way?

So your bad too, huh? Brainwashed just like all the other little assholes. You all are pretty pathetic. No wonder why this site gets a bad rap. Pricks like you. I am a long time Chiefs' fan and I certainly see a difference between normal fans from quite a lot of "regulars" on this site. Some of you really are a piece of cake. Its just a good thing you're not on the field. Now that would be the biggest joke.

sedated
05-05-2007, 05:07 PM
Are you an assassin? You're an errand boy, sent by grocery clerks, to collect a bill.

that ain't from a movie

luv
05-05-2007, 05:09 PM
So your bad too, huh? Brainwashed just like all the other little assholes. You all are pretty pathetic. No wonder why this site gets a bad rap. Pricks like you. I am a long time Chiefs' fan and I certainly see a difference between normal fans from quite a lot of "regulars" on this site. Some of you really are a piece of cake. Its just a good thing you're not on the field. Now that would be the biggest joke.
We've got a live one here.

The Poz
05-05-2007, 05:14 PM

What's this dip-sh!t talkin' about? Go earn your $14!

BigMeatballDave
05-05-2007, 05:17 PM
ROFL

sedated
05-05-2007, 05:18 PM
And you thought it would be cool to say so. That's the definition of a jerk. Sometimes it best to keep your thoughts to yourself even in a environment such as this. Things better left unsaid? But I understand in forums like this insults/badgering is in. Especially if its pointed at newbies. Do you understand the words cult/gang mentality?

ROFL ROFL ROFL

what a f*cking tool

BigMeatballDave
05-05-2007, 05:21 PM
ROFL ROFL ROFL

what a f*cking toolOh, you've had it now! LMAO

sedated
05-05-2007, 05:23 PM
- Listen Mr. homeless man, if you don't wanna buy us the tickets and not get your ten bucks and not buy yourself a bottle of vodka, then be my guest.
6 tickets, please.

- F*ck off you donkey raping sh!t-eater.

- I just don't trust anything that bleeds for five days and doesn't die.

- This is worse than the night you put your dick in your mouth and took a picture!

- Uh, let's see...nope! I don't have any Jewish candy

luv
05-05-2007, 05:27 PM
I miss my donkey.

BigMeatballDave
05-05-2007, 05:30 PM
She said HANDsome, not HANDless.

BigMeatballDave
05-05-2007, 05:31 PM
Just because you spend most of your time in a missionary position, doesn't make you a missionary.

luv
05-05-2007, 05:42 PM
Randal Graves: Since when did "porch monkey" suddenly become a racial slur?
Dante Hicks: When ignorant racists started saying it a hundred years ago.
Randal Graves: Oh bullshit. My grandmother used to call me a 'porch monkey' all the time when I was a kid, because I'd sit on the porch and stare at my neighbors.
Dante Hicks: Despite the fact that your grandmother might've used it as a term of endearment for you, it's still a racial slur. It'd be like your grandmother calling you a little kike.
Randal Graves: No it is not. Plus my grandmother had nothing but the utmost respect for the Jewish community. When I was a kid, she'd always tell me to treat the Jewish kids well or they'd put the sheeny curse on me.
Dante Hicks: WHAT THE ****, MAN?
Randal Graves: What?
Dante Hicks: Sheeny is a racial slur, too!
Randal Graves: No it is not.
Dante Hicks: Yes, it is!
Randal Graves: Well, she never called any Jews "sheeny," she just used to say "sheeny curse" a lot. It was cute.
Dante Hicks: It wasn't cute! It was racist!
Randal Graves: I disagree, man, she was just an oldtimer. That's the way people talked back then. Didn't mean they were racist... But my grandmother did refer to a broken bottle once as a "****** knife."
[Dante stares in horror]
Randal Graves: You know, come to think of it, my grandmother *was* kind of a racist.
Dante Hicks: YOU THINK?

whtgldwldr
05-05-2007, 05:54 PM
first of all: kudos on the clerks 2 quote. Kevin Smith is my favorite filmwriter...by far.

Second: A few more quotes

"Why do they call him 'Boris The Bulletdodger'?"
"Because he dodges bloody bullets!" - Snatch

"I AM IN A GLASS CASE OF EMOTION!" - Anchorman

"God sent his only begotten son to die for our sins and all we did in return was make some dumbass cartoon about cars that turn into robots. That's blasphemy!" - Clerks 2

"Try not to suck any **** on your way across the parking lot!" - Clerks

"I feel like I'm Han Solo, he's chewbacca, you're Obi-Wan Kenobi and we're in that ****ed up bar!" - Dogma

luv
05-05-2007, 05:56 PM
Elias: [while masturbating] I'm sorry, Jesus!

luv
05-05-2007, 05:57 PM
first of all: kudos on the clerks 2 quote. Kevin Smith is my favorite filmwriter...by far.

Second: A few more quotes

"Why do they call him 'Boris The Bulletdodger'?"
"Because he dodges bloody bullets!" - Snatch

"I AM IN A GLASS CASE OF EMOTION!" - Anchorman

"God sent his only begotten son to die for our sins and all we did in return was make some dumbass cartoon about cars that turn into robots. That's blasphemy!" - Clerks 2

"Try not to suck any **** on your way across the parking lot!" - Clerks

"I feel like I'm Han Solo, he's chewbacca, you're Obi-Wan Kenobi and we're in that ****ed up bar!" - Dogma
I was just thinking about putting in Clerks 2. I bought Dogma for cheap, but I haven't watched it yet. I've never seen it. I should put that one in.

BigMeatballDave
05-05-2007, 05:58 PM
Elias: [while masturbating] I'm sorry, Jesus!LMAO What is that from?

luv
05-05-2007, 05:59 PM
LMAO What is that from?
Clerks 2

BigMeatballDave
05-05-2007, 05:59 PM
I was just thinking about putting in Clerks 2. I bought Dogma for cheap, but I haven't watched it yet. I've never seen it. I should put that one in.Dogma is pretty good. Chasing Amy is my favorite Smith film.

whtgldwldr
05-05-2007, 06:00 PM
I was just thinking about putting in Clerks 2. I bought Dogma for cheap, but I haven't watched it yet. I've never seen it. I should put that one in.
Its awesome...

Jay: "...if something bad was about to happen and the world was gonna end. Like, i don't know, a bomb was about to go off or something. Would you **** me then?"

Bethany: "Yes, in that unlikely scenario, I would **** you."

Jay (To Silent Bob): "Eeeew dude, I told you she was a ****!"

BigMeatballDave
05-05-2007, 06:01 PM
Clerks 2I saw that. I don't remember. Maybe because I had lost consciousness from laughing...

whtgldwldr
05-05-2007, 06:02 PM
Dogma is pretty good. Chasing Amy is my favorite Smith film.

*cough* homo *cough*

j/k, Chasing Amy was pretty sweet. The look on Banky's face when Holden kisses him is priceless.

Best line from that movie:
"All every woman really wants...be it mother, secretary, or nun is some serious deep ****in'"

luv
05-05-2007, 06:04 PM
Dogma is pretty good. Chasing Amy is my favorite Smith film.
Not Jersey Girl?

Fishpicker
05-05-2007, 06:04 PM
that ain't from a movie

sure it is. It's a quote from Apocalypse Now. Kurtz says it to Willard. You probably recognize it from Seinfeld when J. Peterman said it to Elaine.

BigMeatballDave
05-05-2007, 06:05 PM
Not Jersey Girl?WooHoo!

whtgldwldr
05-05-2007, 06:07 PM
have i finally found people who are fans of the view askewniverse

BigMeatballDave
05-05-2007, 06:07 PM
*cough* homo *cough*

j/k, Chasing Amy was pretty sweet. The look on Banky's face when Holden kisses him is priceless.

Best line from that movie:
"All every woman really wants...be it mother, secretary, or nun is some serious deep ****in'"Yeah, Smith is probably my 2nd fav filmmaker after Tarantino. Both are great at writing dialogue.

luv
05-05-2007, 06:11 PM
have i finally found people who are fans of the view askewniverse
Huminawha?

whtgldwldr
05-05-2007, 06:24 PM
the jersey chronicles...kevin smith's movies, that what they call em.

QuikSsurfer
05-05-2007, 06:48 PM
Whatchu wanna do?
I dunno. Whatchu wanna do?
I dunno....................Whatchu wanna do?
Now don't start that again!
lol
Jungle Book?

sedated
05-05-2007, 06:56 PM
sure it is. It's a quote from Apocalypse Now. Kurtz says it to Willard. You probably recognize it from Seinfeld when J. Peterman said it to Elaine.

ahhhhhh....

I stand corrected

luv
05-05-2007, 07:07 PM
lol
Jungle Book?
:redface:

Wait. How did you know that?

QuikSsurfer
05-05-2007, 07:12 PM
:redface:

Wait. How did you know that?
seen the animated movie a number of times, growing up.

SnakeXJones
05-05-2007, 07:12 PM
Arthur: You're a hooker? Jesus, I forgot! I just thought I was doing GREAT with you!

Arthur: I'm so rich, I wish I had a dime for every dime I had

luv
05-05-2007, 07:15 PM
seen the animated movie a number of times, growing up.
I have a friend who I've been friends with since junior high. We still quote that whenever we get a chance to hang out.

QuikSsurfer
05-05-2007, 08:22 PM
Arthur: You're a hooker? Jesus, I forgot! I just thought I was doing GREAT with you!

Arthur: I'm so rich, I wish I had a dime for every dime I had
love that movie

milkman
05-05-2007, 08:47 PM
Gay

I just read through this thread, and for the record, with the exception of the Jack Nicklaus quote, this entire thread is gay.

And that's the truth.

BigMeatballDave
05-05-2007, 08:53 PM
I just read through this thread, and for the record, with the exception of the Jack Nicklaus quote, this entire thread is gay.

And that's the truth.
ROFL

unothadeal
05-05-2007, 08:57 PM

And that's the truth.
You want the truth?

YOU CAN'T HANDLE THE TRUTH!

Sully
05-05-2007, 09:07 PM
Damn good actor!

ROFL

ChiefJustice
05-05-2007, 09:32 PM
I've done far worse than kill you. I've hurt you. And, I wish to go on hurting you. I shall leave you as you left me--as you left her--marooned, for all eternity, in the center of a dead planet: buried alive.

http://eil.com/newgallery/Star-Trek-Wrath-Of-Khan---A-260465.jpg

luv
05-05-2007, 09:33 PM

And that's the truth.
Ya feelin' lucky, punk? Well? Are ya?

SnakeXJones
05-05-2007, 09:40 PM

And that's the truth.

The Golfer?

luv
05-06-2007, 08:56 PM
"I'm not going to tell you I can't live without you, because I can. I just really don't want to."

Bowser
05-06-2007, 09:09 PM
Willy: What the hell you need ball bearings for?

Fletch: Awww, come on guys, it's so simple. Maybe you need a refresher course. [leans arm on hot engine part]

Fletch: Hey! It's all ball bearings nowadays. Now you prepare that Fetzer valve with some 3-in-1 oil and some gauze pads. And I'm gonna need 'bout ten quarts of anti-freeze, preferably Prestone. No, no make that Quaker State.

Deberg_1990
05-06-2007, 09:13 PM
I've done far worse than kill you. I've hurt you. And, I wish to go on hurting you. I shall leave you as you left me--as you left her--marooned, for all eternity, in the center of a dead planet: buried alive.

http://eil.com/newgallery/Star-Trek-Wrath-Of-Khan---A-260465.jpg

KHAAAAAANNNNNNNNNN!!!!!!!!!!

Buehler445
05-06-2007, 09:19 PM
Hopefully nobody has posted this one, I haven't read all the posts, but here goes in buehler445's best Conery voice:

Your best?! Losers always whine about their best! Winners go home and f*** the prom queen.

Bowser
05-06-2007, 09:20 PM
"My girlfriend sucked THIRTY-SEVEN DICKS!!!"

"In a row?"

Pants
05-06-2007, 11:12 PM
"Nihilists! **** me. I mean, say what you like about the tenets of National Socialism, Dude, at least it's an ethos."

KCGridironBeast
05-06-2007, 11:25 PM
"So it's $10 for a HJ, $12 for a BJ, and $15 for a ZJ."

"What's a ZJ?"

"If you have to ask, big man, you can't afford it."

chiefsfan987
05-07-2007, 01:16 AM
"First ya gotta do the truffle shuffle"

greg63
05-07-2007, 01:22 AM
Surely You can't be serious!

I am serious, and don't call me Shirley!

-Airplane

PastorMikH
05-07-2007, 06:25 AM
Anyone recognize this one?

"I don't want to shoot you and you don't want to be dead"

rad
05-07-2007, 06:47 AM
It's disturbing to me that there is only one other quote from this movie in this thread:

Henry Hill: You're a pistol, you're really funny. You're really funny.
Tommy DeVito: What do you mean I'm funny?
Henry Hill: It's funny, you know. It's a good story, it's funny, you're a funny guy.
[laughs]
Tommy DeVito: what do you mean, you mean the way I talk? What?
Henry Hill: It's just, you know. You're just funny, it's... funny, the way you tell the story and everything.
Tommy DeVito: [it becomes quiet] Funny how? What's funny about it?
Anthony Stabile: Tommy no, You got it all wrong.
Tommy DeVito: Oh, oh, Anthony. He's a big boy, he knows what he said. What did ya say? Funny how?
Henry Hill: Jus...
Tommy DeVito: What?
Henry Hill: Just... ya know... you're funny.
Tommy DeVito: You mean, let me understand this cause, ya know maybe it's me, I'm a little ****ed up maybe, but I'm funny how, I mean funny like I'm a clown, I amuse you? I make you laugh, I'm here to ****in' amuse you? What do you mean funny, funny how? How am I funny?
Henry Hill: Just... you know, how you tell the story, what?
Tommy DeVito: No, no, I don't know, you said it. How do I know? You said I'm funny. How the **** am I funny, what the **** is so funny about me? Tell me, tell me what's funny!
Henry Hill: [long pause] Get the **** out of here, Tommy!
Tommy DeVito: [everyone laughs] Ya mother****er! I almost had him, I almost had him. Ya stuttering prick ya. Frankie, was he shaking? I wonder about you sometimes, Henry. You may fold under questioning.

tooge
05-07-2007, 07:07 AM
"Real tomato catsup Eddie?"

KCinNY
05-07-2007, 07:21 AM
"Any contracter working on that Death Star knew the risk involved. If they got killed, it was their own fault."

Stewie
05-07-2007, 07:39 AM
Harry: Why would she meet you in a bar at ten in the morning?

Lloyd: I just figured she was a raging alcoholic. ...

whtgldwldr
05-07-2007, 08:15 AM
"There's a million fine lookin' women in the world dude, but not all of them bring you lasagna at work. Most of 'em just cheat on you."

Frazod
05-07-2007, 08:39 AM
Anyone recognize this one?

"I don't want to shoot you and you don't want to be dead"

Danny Glover, Silverado.

FishingRod
05-07-2007, 09:02 AM
You got to read at Sodom and Gomorrah. I had to do all the work.
Bartleby: What work did you do? You lit a few fires.
Loki: I rained down sulfur, man. There's a subtle difference.
Bartleby: Oh, okay, I'm sure.
Loki: Hey, you know, fu** you man. Any moron with a pack of matches can set a fire. Raining down sulfur is like an endurance trial. Mass genocide is the most exhausting activity one can engage in . . . next to soccer

GoHuge
05-07-2007, 09:08 AM
<object width="425" height="350"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/PGJfruLLiyk"></param><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/PGJfruLLiyk" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="350"></embed></object>

FishingRod
05-07-2007, 09:13 AM
"There's a million fine lookin' women in the world dude, but not all of them bring you lasagna at work. Most of 'em just cheat on you."

Clerks 2 is much funnier

PastorMikH
05-07-2007, 09:20 AM
Danny Glover, Silverado.

Yep. A couple of us were just talking about quotes the other day from that movie. That one is my favorite from it.

Simply Red
05-07-2007, 09:23 AM
"Larry, stop pointing that f*****g gun at my dad!"

Frazod
05-07-2007, 09:23 AM
Yep. A couple of us were just talking about quotes the other day from that movie. That one is my favorite from it.
Lots of good ones:

"Well, he ain't hitting nothin'."
"You idiot, he's hit every thing he's aimed at!"

or

"You're going to get a fair trial. Followed by a first class hanging."

and of course

"The dog sprang me."

:D

tooge
05-07-2007, 01:00 PM
"Samsonite, I waas waaaaay off"

Lloyd

The Franchise
05-07-2007, 01:28 PM
Duke: We can't stop here - this is bat country!

The Franchise
05-07-2007, 01:30 PM
GONZO wrestles with a shaker of COCAINE. The top comes off
and the powder swirls away on the wind.

GONZO
Oh, Jesus! Did you see what god
just did to us?

DUKE
God didn't do that! You did it!
You're a ****ing narcotics agent,
that was our cocaine, you pig!

Megbert
09-13-2007, 02:27 PM
Some gems from Slither: (This movie was directed by Jenna Fischers soon to be ex James Gunn. Pam is gonna be back on the market!!!)

Jack MacReady: [panicked] We need to find this Grant, and I mean yesterday. Town council's lit a Roman Candle, stuck it up my ass.
Bill Pardy: Jack, your leisure activities ain't my business.

Jack MacReady: [referring to the worms] If this shit is contagious and I turn into a ****ing mollusk or something, I'm gonna sue those bastards!
[to Margaret]
Jack MacReady: And you can sue right along side of me. I don't care if you're a lesbo, you don't deserve this shit!

Bill Pardy: Two nights ago, a mare was stolen from this property owned by Fitzgibbon, that rancher with the cleft palate.
Wally: [mutters to Margaret] I know that guy, he looks like a chipmunk.
Bill Pardy: Your momma wasn't too proud when you came out neither, Wally.

frankotank
08-16-2013, 10:06 AM
bump

I was watching a classic last night that I hadn't seen in years.
a line popped up and I thoght.....SHIRLEY someones already made a movie quotes thread? I was right.

can anyone guess what movie this is from??

Hey did you hear about the happy Roman? He was gladiator. (glad-he-ate-her)

Dayze
08-16-2013, 10:13 AM
Armaments, Chapter Two, Verses Nine to Twenty-One.
BROTHER: "And Saint Atila raised the hand grenade up on high, saying,
'Oh, Lord, bless this thy hand grenade that with it thou mayest blow
thy enemies to tiny bits, in thy mercy.' And the Lord did grin, and
people did feast upon the lambs, and sloths, and carp, and anchovies,
and orangutans, and breakfast cereals, and fruit bats, and large --"
MAYNARD: Skip a bit, Brother.
BROTHER: "And the Lord spake, saying, 'First shalt thou take out the
Holy Pin. Then, shalt thou count to three, no more, no less. Three
shalt be the number thou shalt count, and the number of the counting
shalt be three. Four shalt thou not count, nor either count thou two,
excepting that thou then proceed to three. Five is right out. Once
the number three, being the third number, be reached, then lobbest thou
thy Holy Hand Grenade of Antioch towards thou foe, who being naughty
in my sight, shall snuff it.'"

Rausch
08-16-2013, 10:14 AM
http://www.dailypress.com/media/photo/2009-04/46579110.jpg

"Lloyd, you're the best damned bar tender from Portland, Maine to Timbuktu..."

BlackHelicopters
08-16-2013, 10:18 AM
http://www.dailypress.com/media/photo/2009-04/46579110.jpg

"Lloyd, you're the best damned bar tender from Bangor, Maine to Timbuktu..."

Portland, Maine................

frankotank
08-16-2013, 10:20 AM
****in' A!

https://encrypted-tbn2.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQZHiZq0oz-AhEBkHtrUv_8KfSJlP37-cs30FAD3KBJmGQr-82nCg

Rausch
08-16-2013, 10:20 AM
God damn it, an entire generation pumping gas, waiting tables; slaves with white collars. Advertising has us chasing cars and clothes, working jobs we hate so we can buy shit we don't need. We're the middle children of history, man. No purpose or place. We have no Great War. No Great Depression. Our Great War's a spiritual war... our Great Depression is our lives.

http://primalmovers.files.wordpress.com/2011/05/fight-club-1.jpg

Rausch
08-16-2013, 10:21 AM
Portland, Maine................

Corrected.

Rheps given...

Rausch
08-16-2013, 10:39 AM
http://manilovefilms.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/07/docholliday.jpg

"Ah'm yer' huckleberry..."

Chief_For_Life58
08-16-2013, 10:43 AM
"Put......tha.....bunny.....down....."

Chief_For_Life58
08-16-2013, 10:45 AM
look a'dis pelican flyy! com'onn peliccaannn!!"

Rausch
08-16-2013, 10:46 AM
Luke: Small town, not much to do in the evenin'.

http://1.bp.blogspot.com/-JKL0QbHgbEQ/T0JqmMtUDsI/AAAAAAAAEUg/V5kj-xlXwiI/s1600/CoolHandLuke2.jpg

lcarus
08-16-2013, 10:53 AM
Fuck it dude. Let's go bowling

Aspengc8
08-16-2013, 10:57 AM
Colonel: All right. Four planes. Cuban bunker, Russian bunker. munitions dump, troop tents. Four machine gun bunkers. Back here by the drive-in screen are your political prisoners. We'll cause a diversion over here... cut holes in the wire here, fire on all these machine gun positions. The B-Group comes across this area in a flanking maneuver... and when you reach this bunker, you lay down grazing fire on this defilade. I think that's pretty simple. Anybody got any questions so far?

Wolverines: What's a "flank?"
What's a "defilade?"
What's "grazing fire?"

Colonel: I need a drink.

KC_Lee
08-16-2013, 11:09 AM
Ugarte: Rick, think of all the poor devils who can't meet Renault's price. I get it for them for half. Is that so... parasitic?

Rick: I don't mind a parasite. I object to a cut-rate one.

BlackHelicopters
08-16-2013, 11:33 AM
It's a league game.

Beef Supreme
08-16-2013, 11:43 AM
Carl's Jr. Fuck you, I'm eating!

BlackHelicopters
08-16-2013, 11:45 AM
Maybe you haven't been keeping up on current events; but we just got our asses kicked, pal!

Pepe Silvia
08-16-2013, 11:48 AM
"Samsonite? I was way off"

DenverChief
08-16-2013, 11:55 AM
Maybe you haven't been keeping up on current events; but we just got our asses kicked, pal!

Bill Paxton - Aliens - Great flick

frankotank
08-16-2013, 12:10 PM
Bill Paxton - Aliens - Great flick

yes. but his best line is in post #185.

another great line from that movie....

We'd better get back, 'cause it'll be dark soon, and they mostly come at night........ mostly.

BlackHelicopters
08-16-2013, 12:12 PM
yes. but his best line is in post #185.

another great line from that movie....

We'd better get back, 'cause it'll be dark soon, and they mostly come at night........ mostly.

Mostly. Hearing that word scares the crap out if me to this day.

Rausch
08-16-2013, 12:13 PM
Cardinal Roark: What the hell do you know...
Marv: I know it's pretty damn weird to eat people.

Cardinal Roark: Will that bring you satisfaction, my son? Killing a helpless, old, fart?
Marv: Killing? No. No satisfaction. Everything up until the killing, will be a gas.

BlackHelicopters
08-16-2013, 12:14 PM
Convicted? No never convicted.

BlackHelicopters
08-16-2013, 12:18 PM
Okay, well, uh... candlesticks always make a nice gift, and uh, maybe you could find out where she's registered and maybe a place-setting or maybe a silverware pattern. Okay, let's get two! Go get 'em.

BlackHelicopters
08-16-2013, 12:18 PM
Keep your friends close, but your enemies closer.

BlackHelicopters
08-16-2013, 12:20 PM
Ever seen a grown man naked?

BlackHelicopters
08-16-2013, 12:23 PM
I know what you're thinking, punk. You're thinking "did he fire six shots or only five?" Now to tell you the truth I forgot myself in all this excitement. But being this is a .44 Magnum, the most powerful handgun in the world and will blow you head clean off, you've gotta ask yourself a question: "Do I feel lucky?" Well, do ya, punk?

frankotank
08-16-2013, 12:25 PM
Mostly. Hearing that word scares the crap out if me to this day.

my family of 4 are big fans of the movie and that word is used often in our household...always twice....and always followed by laughter.

examples:
mom I need new tenny shoes. mine are mostly wasted.....mostly....
nah don't water today, the grass is mostly dead anyways.....mostly....

frankotank
08-16-2013, 12:26 PM
"Well sir, you are a cowardly son of a bitch! You just shot an unarmed man!"

"Well he should have armed himself if he's going to decorate his saloon with my friend."

frankotank
08-16-2013, 12:30 PM
bump

I was watching a classic last night that I hadn't seen in years.
a line popped up and I thoght.....SHIRLEY someones already made a movie quotes thread? I was right.

can anyone guess what movie this is from??

Hey did you hear about the happy Roman? He was gladiator. (glad-he-ate-her)

this is from the first few minutes of The Deer Hunter

frankotank
08-16-2013, 12:31 PM
"Death by stereo!"

frankotank
08-16-2013, 02:14 PM
"A naked American man stole my balloons."

Sorter
08-16-2013, 02:17 PM
"If my answers frighten you Vincent, then you should cease asking scary questions"

Dayze
08-16-2013, 02:20 PM
lt's the same old story. Boy finds girl. Boy loses girl. Girl finds boy. .Boy forgets girl. Boy remembers girl. Girl dies in a blimp accident over the Orange Bowk on New Year's Day.

kaplin42
08-16-2013, 04:25 PM

http://primalmovers.files.wordpress.com/2011/05/fight-club-1.jpg

Sticking feathers up your Butt does not make you a chicken!

ChiefRocka
08-16-2013, 04:37 PM
Be sure to tell 'em Large Marge sent ya...

http://www.caseengaines.com/blog/wp-content/uploads/2010/08/Large-Marge.jpg

Pepe Silvia
08-16-2013, 04:49 PM
"Its not about butthole pleasures at all"

Simply Red
08-16-2013, 05:13 PM
RIP Chris Penn

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/1c0FN8ajIlY" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

frankotank
08-19-2013, 08:24 AM
In every class, there's always one joker who thinks that he's smarter than me. In this class, that happens to be you. Isn't it, Mayo-NNAISE!?

frankotank
08-19-2013, 02:02 PM
great cameo.
great line.

http://i.qkme.me/3ufukp.jpg

LiveSteam
08-19-2013, 02:06 PM
I forget the name of the Stallone movie. Anyways he is a cop & he says in this stupid movie.
RAMBO IS A PUSSY!
At that point I got up & walked out

tooge
08-19-2013, 02:14 PM
"I just teabagged your drum set"

9er guy
08-19-2013, 02:20 PM
Do you know what nemesis means? A righteous infliction of retribution manifested by an appropriate agent, personified in this case by a 'orrible cunt, me. -Bricktop Snatch

BlackHelicopters
08-19-2013, 02:23 PM
Anything happens to my daughter, I got a .45 and a shovel, I doubt anybody would miss you.

Baby Lee
08-19-2013, 02:24 PM
great cameo.
great line.

Ahem, images. Just looking out.

Barret
08-19-2013, 02:33 PM
"My name is Maximus Decimus Meridius, commander of the Armies of the North, General of the Felix Legions and loyal servant to the TRUE emperor, Marcus Aurelius. Father to a murdered son, husband to a murdered wife. And I will have my vengeance, in this life or the next."

loochy
08-19-2013, 02:35 PM
GET TO THA CHOPPA

Fat Elvis
08-19-2013, 02:38 PM
Do you know what nemesis means? A righteous infliction of retribution manifested by an appropriate agent, personified in this case by a 'orrible ****, me. -Bricktop Snatch

http://th07.deviantart.net/fs14/PRE/i/2007/364/b/5/Bricktop_by_hamsher.jpg

Fat Elvis
08-19-2013, 02:47 PM
Charlie don't surf!

<iframe width="420" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/mWW1FeT1EyQ" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Fat Elvis
08-19-2013, 02:49 PM
<iframe width="420" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/bPXVGQnJm0w" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Fat Elvis
08-19-2013, 02:51 PM
http://img.gawkerassets.com/img/17ffadqjxa3szjpg/k-bigpic.jpg

Dayze
08-19-2013, 02:52 PM
...nerds rejoiced.

:)

Fat Elvis
08-19-2013, 02:53 PM
It's only a game, Focker....

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/pTt9GSyW184" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Dayze
08-19-2013, 02:54 PM
"I'd have to get pretty high, but I can do it"
"...I bet you would, 'Panama Red'"

Fat Elvis
08-19-2013, 02:58 PM
The Oracle: [The latin phrase Temet Nosce appears on an inscription over the Oracle's door] You know what that means? It's Latin. Means "Know thyself". I'm going to let you in on a little secret. Being The One is just like being in love. No one can tell you you're in love, you just know it. Through and through. Balls to bones.

9er guy
08-19-2013, 02:59 PM
http://th07.deviantart.net/fs14/PRE/i/2007/364/b/5/Bricktop_by_hamsher.jpg

LOL. Dude I almost posted it but I thought it was too long.

One of the great all-time monologues in film IMHO.

Easy 6
08-19-2013, 03:03 PM
"I just teabagged your drum set"

That movie is one big classic quote.

Best comedy since Dumb and Dumber.

Predarat
08-19-2013, 03:10 PM
http://filmpro.ru/media/images/original/original15409471.jpg

scho63
08-19-2013, 03:16 PM
"In the last two hours, I've lost my job, my apartment, my car and my girlfriend"

"You still have your health."

Baby Lee
08-19-2013, 04:03 PM
"In the last two hours, I've lost my job, [/I]

Was it the language on the websites you were visiting.

OmahaChief
08-19-2013, 04:10 PM
"Put......tha.....bunny.....down....."

Not sure I know this one.

I know Nic Cage tells a guy to put a bunny back in the box in Con Air..same one you are thinking of?

ChiefsFanatic
08-19-2013, 05:24 PM
If you build it, he will come.

My name is Buck, and I'm here to f*ck.

Now, a staple of the superhero mythology is there's the superhero and there's the alter ego. Batman is actually Bruce Wayne, Spider-Man is actually Peter Parker. When that character wakes up in the morning, he's Peter Parker. He has to put on a costume to become Spider-Man. And it is in that characteristic Superman stands alone. Superman didn't become Superman. Superman was born Superman. When Superman wakes up in the morning, he's Superman. His alter ego is Clark Kent. His outfit with the big red "S", that's the blanket he was wrapped in as a baby when the Kents found him. Those are his clothes. What Kent wears – the glasses, the business suit – that's the costume. That's the costume Superman wears to blend in with us. Clark Kent is how Superman views us. And what are the characteristics of Clark Kent? He's weak, he's unsure of himself, he's a coward. Clark Kent is Superman's critique on the whole human race.

Say auf wiedersehen to your nazi balls

Sorter
08-19-2013, 05:28 PM
http://media.tumblr.com/tumblr_mao9bvTG6h1r54fm7.gif

Raiderhater
08-19-2013, 05:30 PM
Donna: You killed my... my...

Rocco: Your what?

Donna: My...

Rocco: Your f#ckin' what? Huh? Your what, b!tch?

Rocco: [puts gun to his own head] I'll shoot myself in the head, if you can tell me that cat's name! Go ahead! Your what? Your precious, little...

Rayvie: Skippy! Skippy!

Rocco: Oh, Jesus! What color was it, b!tch?

Rayvie: Don't you f#cking yell at her like that you pr!ck!

Rocco: [turns gun on Rayvie] Shut your fat ass, Rayvie! I can't buy a pack of smokes without runnin' into nine guys you f#cked!

kaplin42
08-19-2013, 05:34 PM
I forget the name of the Stallone movie. Anyways he is a cop & he says in this stupid movie.
RAMBO IS A PUSSY!
At that point I got up & walked out

Tango and Cash?

Pepe Silvia
08-19-2013, 06:26 PM
"Is he famous?"

"He will be, I'm gonna kill him"

BlackHelicopters
08-19-2013, 06:34 PM
You talk about vengeance. Is vengeance going to bring your son back to you or my boy to me? I forgo the vengeance of my son. But I have selfish reasons, my youngest son was forced to leave this country because of this Sollozzo business. All right, now I have to make arrangements to bring him back here safely cleared of all these false charges. But I'm a superstitious man and if some unlucky accident should befall him, if he should get shot in the head by a police officer, or if should hang himself in his jail cell, or if he's struck by a bolt of lightening, then I'm going to blame some of the people in this room, and that I do not forgive. But, that aside, let me say that I swear, on the souls of my grandchildren, that I will not be the one to break the peace we have made here today.

Baby Lee
08-19-2013, 07:09 PM
Now, a staple of the superhero mythology is there's the superhero and there's the alter ego. Batman is actually Bruce Wayne, Spider-Man is actually Peter Parker. When that character wakes up in the morning, he's Peter Parker. He has to put on a costume to become Spider-Man. And it is in that characteristic Superman stands alone. Superman didn't become Superman. Superman was born Superman. When Superman wakes up in the morning, he's Superman. His alter ego is Clark Kent. His outfit with the big red "S", that's the blanket he was wrapped in as a baby when the Kents found him. Those are his clothes. What Kent wears – the glasses, the business suit – that's the costume. That's the costume Superman wears to blend in with us. Clark Kent is how Superman views us. And what are the characteristics of Clark Kent? He's weak, he's unsure of himself, he's a coward. Clark Kent is Superman's critique on the whole human race.

Oh yeah, well the Five Fingers of Death is how Bea critiqued that speech motherfucker.

Sandy Vagina
08-19-2013, 07:17 PM
Dave Kujan: So why play into his hands? We can protect you.

Verbal: Oh, gee, thanks, Dave. Bang-up job so far. Extortion, coercion. You'll pardon me if I ask you to kiss my pucker. The same ****ers that rounded us up and sank us into this mess are gonna bail me out? **** you. You think you can catch Keyser Soze? You think a guy like that comes this close to getting caught and sticks his head out? If he comes up for anything, it will be to get rid of me. After that... my guess is you'll never hear from him again.

simply awesome

chefs fan in omaha
08-19-2013, 07:22 PM
Two jakes
When jack says"I'm trying to be a gentleman about this"