blueballs
05-05-2007, 09:03 PM
[:]

Coach
05-05-2007, 09:04 PM
:spock:

booger
05-05-2007, 09:05 PM
i bet if you turned your avitar sideways it would look like a cheeseburger.

blueballs
05-05-2007, 09:06 PM
[[:]]

milkman
05-05-2007, 09:07 PM
Intiguing.

Could you expand on that BB?

DaFace
05-05-2007, 09:11 PM
It's kind of like a line of square breasts. How odd, especially considering there are seven.

blueballs
05-05-2007, 09:14 PM
no cheese burger
taco!

blueballs
05-05-2007, 09:15 PM
if only I could get
them to leg wrestle

chagrin
05-05-2007, 09:23 PM
probably the single most worthless poster on this board, a sorry ass mult

blueballs
05-05-2007, 09:24 PM
single biggest bitcher
on the planet -barr none

Mr. Kotter
05-05-2007, 09:29 PM
single biggest bitcher
on the planet -barr none

Eh, I can think of more than a couple...

blueballs
05-05-2007, 09:30 PM
things he is bitching about
no doubt

chagrin
05-05-2007, 09:40 PM
things he is bitching about
no doubt

I guess i am the only one tired of the boring multiples here - seriously phil, gochiefs, whoever - it's all the same tried shit, and I don't appreciate the name usage dickhead.

DaFace
05-05-2007, 09:47 PM
I guess i am the only one tired of the boring multiples here - seriously phil, gochiefs, whoever - it's all the same tried shit, and I don't appreciate the name usage dickhead.

Eh, assuming blueballs is a mult, he's certainly not one of the more entertaining ones. Doesn't really bother me much, though.

|Zach|
05-05-2007, 09:50 PM
We check for multiples all the time. There really are not that many. Blueballs isn't a mult he is just an idiot.

Phobia
05-05-2007, 10:06 PM

Name usage? Color me puzzled.

Mr. Flopnuts
05-05-2007, 10:13 PM
Blueballs isn't really banned right?

|Zach|
05-05-2007, 10:15 PM
Blueballs isn't really banned right?
I got a complaint am looking into it...its kind of serious.

Mr. Flopnuts
05-05-2007, 10:17 PM
I got a complaint am looking into it...its kind of serious.

Fair enough. I don't know the details of who made the complaint but I hope you always consider the source if you will on these matters. Don't get me wrong, I am sure you do, I am just not a big fan of ANYONE being banned from this site. I believe it is what sets us apart from "other" boards.

|Zach|
05-05-2007, 10:19 PM
Fair enough. I don't know the details of who made the complaint but I hope you always consider the source if you will on these matters. Don't get me wrong, I am sure you do, I am just not a big fan of ANYONE being banned from this site. I believe it is what sets us apart from "other" boards.
Understandable...

RealSNR
05-06-2007, 01:08 AM
We check for multiples all the time. There really are not that many. Blueballs isn't a mult he is just an idiot.Mult? We have names for these people now? :shake:

Oh Snap
05-06-2007, 01:17 AM
are those boobies????

|Zach|
05-06-2007, 02:22 AM
Mult? We have names for these people now? :shake:
You can thank chagrin for coining it. Of course he thinks 10-15 post everyday.

Phobia
05-06-2007, 02:23 AM
You can thank chagrin for coining it. Of course he thinks 10-15 post everyday.
Chagrin? We were using that term back in the TomKash days.

|Zach|
05-06-2007, 02:25 AM
I had never heard it until now.

So you can thank some poster who used to be here and I am sure enjoyed CP until we all came along for coining it.

Phobia
05-06-2007, 02:31 AM
Meh. I don't really care. Chagrin can have it. He coined it. At least he's known for something beside paranoia and hippie hair now.

Bwana
05-06-2007, 06:05 AM
Another quality BB thread.

Kerberos
05-06-2007, 06:25 AM
Another quality BB thread.

God I love this place.

Think about it...... Without QUALITY posts such as this we would not have NEAR as much fun as we do on pretty much a DAILY basis.

Agreed 100%

To think that Goat Cheeeeze has been banned from here more times than Redrums Mom has been treated for syphilis. It just goes to show you that you can get away with just about anything being a douche and just like the Syphilis you can ALWAYS come back.

:D

Mr. Kotter
05-06-2007, 07:13 AM
So, bb has been banned? :spock:

Anyone know why?

Wile_E_Coyote
05-06-2007, 09:45 AM
The username blueballs has been banned for the time being for using the last name of a member. I don't believe it was on accident and I am really interested to see who you really are as a user. E-mail me back if you want to make a case.

-Zach

bullshit

DaFace
05-06-2007, 10:22 AM
The username blueballs has been banned for the time being for using the last name of a member. I don't believe it was on accident and I am really interested to see who you really are as a user. E-mail me back if you want to make a case.

-Zach

bullshit

1. Where'd that come from?
2. I'm guessing this is the offending post, but saying that this is revealing someone's name is pretty weak.

single biggest bitcher
on the planet -barr none

Phobia
05-06-2007, 10:44 AM
1. Where'd that come from?
2. I'm guessing this is the offending post, but saying that this is revealing someone's name is pretty weak.

No kidding. The only thing that has been accomplished on this thread is alerting everybody on the planet what your last name is.

JBucc
05-06-2007, 10:50 AM
Shit. I revealed DaFace's entire name once. Of course it used to be his user name so I'm not sure that counts. I'm glad he's been banned though. I hate that guy.

DaFace
05-06-2007, 10:52 AM
Shit. I revealed DaFace's entire name once. Of course it used to be his user name so I'm not sure that counts. I'm glad he's been banned though. I hate that guy.

Eh, I've never known what the big deal is. I mean, I suppose that if someone posted my full name, address, and telephone number I might be a little irritated, but otherwise...

convict1983
05-06-2007, 10:53 AM
Damn this dude needs to get laid or something.

Lzen
05-06-2007, 10:54 AM
What a wonderful thread. :rolleyes: I don't believe there are so many mults, as chagrin says. IMO, there are just that many morons out there. I'll just put this worthless poster on ignore and move on. Unless, of course, the ban is permanent. In which case ignore is pointless.

chagrin
05-06-2007, 10:57 AM
Let me just explain something to you guys:

If using our names wasn't a big deal - you'd all be posting yours regularly. Blueballs, or whoever he is - brings nothing to the table here and clogs up the board with garbage. I don't recall demanding he be banned for eternity for using my name on here, but I did take offense to it.

I could care less if you agree with me, you're not me so just because you disagree doesn't mean it's the right thing to do.

I for one won't complain that he's gone.

Enjoy yourselves, I won't apologize or debate this further.

Hammock Parties
05-06-2007, 11:07 AM
I need someone to fill my ass with hard cock.

teedubya
05-06-2007, 11:21 AM
Wait until Phil Kloster hears about this.

DaFace
05-06-2007, 11:27 AM

BAN HIM!!!!

Stewie
05-06-2007, 11:47 AM
Didn't blueballs leave for an extended period not long ago? Or was he banned then, too?

Chagrin. How did he find out your last name?

Bugeater
05-06-2007, 11:50 AM
Didn't blueballs leave for an extended period not long ago? Or was he banned then, too?

He left, came back as First Down Samie, got banned under that username for multiples, then came back as BlueBalls.

Lzen
05-06-2007, 11:57 AM
So this guy was also First Down Sammie? Heh, figures. I didn't care much for that guy either. No I know why.

Dave Lane
05-06-2007, 11:57 AM
No kidding. The only thing that has been accomplished on this thread is alerting everybody on the planet what your last name is.

So if I say Phil or like dare to say Cash its like all over?

I may have to be banned for revealing my own last name. If this is true its the stupidest reason I ever heard for someone being banned.

Dave

Dave Lane
05-06-2007, 11:59 AM

OK now this is a bannable offense in my book! :)

Damn GC!

Dave

Dave Lane
05-06-2007, 12:01 PM

If using our names wasn't a big deal - you'd all be posting yours regularly. Blueballs, or whoever he is - brings nothing to the table here and clogs up the board with garbage. I don't recall demanding he be banned for eternity for using my name on here, but I did take offense to it.

I could care less if you agree with me, you're not me so just because you disagree doesn't mean it's the right thing to do.

Get some sand in the ole gina did you? Christ you are the biggest tool on the board if this is true.

Dave

Wile_E_Coyote
05-06-2007, 12:22 PM
This is rich
How in the hell would I know Chagrin's last name
what a joke

-blueballs

Dr. Johnny Fever
05-06-2007, 12:28 PM
wtf??????

Dr. Johnny Fever
05-06-2007, 12:28 PM
Hi. My name is Brian.

Hammock Parties
05-06-2007, 12:47 PM
wtf??????

Phil made me do it.

Also, I'm glad this clears my name of any association with First Down Samie.

Mr. Laz
05-06-2007, 12:54 PM
so Wile_E_Coyote is Blueballs???

laz
~cornfussed~

BWillie
05-06-2007, 01:00 PM
Why don't people have one screen name and stick with it. There are alot of people on here with schizophrenia. However, I do not think blue balls should be banned. He's harmless, a moron, but harmless

Stewie
05-06-2007, 01:08 PM
Why don't people have one screen name and stick with it. There are alot of people on here with schizophrenia. However, I do not think blue balls should be banned. He's harmless, a moron, but harmless

I agree. This place is pretty anonymous unless you've met people in person - and if you have I think you'll find everyone is decent. It's kind of like having an alias of an alias... used mostly for sniping.

Mr. Laz
05-06-2007, 01:10 PM
imo if a person gets banned on one account they should have all their accounts banned.

Bowser
05-06-2007, 01:13 PM
Hi. My name is Brian.

He's a liar! BAN HIM!!

Lou Rawls
05-06-2007, 01:46 PM
This fella's just lost his way. Let's help the cat out.

Stewie
05-06-2007, 01:59 PM
This fella's just lost his way. Let's help the cat out.

Wow! Someone using their real name! I've heard the Internet works beyond the grave.

Mr. Flopnuts
05-06-2007, 02:30 PM
Get some sand in the ole gina did you? Christ you are the biggest tool on the board if this is true.

Dave

This isn't new news. Guy has a stick farther up his ass than anyone I have ever seen.

Mr. Flopnuts
05-06-2007, 02:32 PM
I recall chagrin making a veiled threat to Redrum regarding the planet bash this year in October, via Rep, PM, and then on a thread. I'd like this looked into, and if it's the case, ban his sorry ass.

Rausch
05-06-2007, 02:34 PM

That'd really freak me out. I wouldn't be comfortable with it.

You?...

htismaqe
05-06-2007, 02:35 PM
imo if a person gets banned on one account they should have all their accounts banned.

That used to be the case.

htismaqe
05-06-2007, 02:35 PM

"Back"?

Stewie
05-06-2007, 02:37 PM
I recall chagrin making a veiled threat to Redrum regarding the planet bash this year in October, via Rep, PM, and then on a thread. I'd like this looked into, and if it's the case, ban his sorry ass.

He did. Nothing will happen at the bash if he was serious, that's for sure. There are some big dudes (myself included) that won't let that sort of thing happen.

Mr. Flopnuts
05-06-2007, 02:39 PM
"Back"?

LMAO

Phobia
05-06-2007, 02:44 PM
This is rich
How in the hell would I know Chagrin's last name
what a joke

-blueballs

He wouldn't. But now everybody does.

Mr. Flopnuts
05-06-2007, 02:47 PM
He wouldn't. But now everybody does.

Combined with the fact that NO ONE thinks he's a douchebag for it, he's in pretty good shape now..........

luv
05-06-2007, 02:52 PM
Who?

Hammock Parties
05-06-2007, 03:00 PM

Dave

He's a huge drama queen.

Stewie
05-06-2007, 03:02 PM
He's a huge drama queen.

Queens think alike.

chagrin
05-06-2007, 03:34 PM
He did. Nothing will happen at the bash if he was serious, that's for sure. There are some big dudes (myself included) that won't let that sort of thing happen.

First of all, it wasn't a threat, secondly I think you are threatening me; and if you think size stops everything you are mistaken, and where were you last year btw, I don't recall meeting you?

Mr. Flopnuts
05-06-2007, 03:40 PM
First of all, it wasn't a threat, secondly I think you are threatening me; and if you think size stops everything you are mistaken, and where were you last year btw, I don't recall meeting you?

What a ****stick. :shake:

chagrin
05-06-2007, 03:41 PM

This is funny, first of all you are fighting for red rum over me, I bring more to the table than shitty comments made at someone's family members.

Let me explain something you you Junior, if you didn't read it before, here's why I am pissed at his fat ass:

"Originally Posted by Redrum_69
I was waiting for this. I dont care what people say about me, I've been called everything in the book.

Not yet - you know dude, I find your act laughable. You come on here, get upset because someone handled you, then you resorted to saying awful things to people because your feelings were hurt. You sent creepy pictures to chiefs4me about where you sat at football games, and cried to her about how you were being treated. Honestly, I don't think I have ever seen a man need so much attention before.

What bothers me the most about you is this:

My mother died a pretty lousy death, to Leukemia. Being a cancer survivor myself, her death is still very hard for me to deal with, it happened only a few years ago. After your first barb at me, I believe I told you to lay off because of it, then you continued.

No, I don't find insults at my mother, or anyone else's mother, humorous - especially since their rooted in your own insecurity.

So yeah, now you've made your grand entrance, at Phobia's house and your posting every day now more than ever, yay for us.
Anyway, I wanted to clear the air about that."

I take this pretty seriously and I will continue to stand up for myself.

I don't who you are but I can tell you this, you have no idea about me, and threatening me with your "size" wouldn't stop me from handling my business, I promise you that.

Bu I have no intention of flying all the way to KC to hang out with a guy who thinks it's cool to cry for attention by saying shitty things about my mother who died a painful death to a shitty disease that I happen to survive.

What's really ironic here is that some of you have been over in DC before (and I don't care enough ti find links and shit) bitching about pivacy issues, invasion of, etc but because I bitched about my privacy, you are all baggin on me. Hell even goChiefs gay ass is joining in, just goes to show the extent of the hypocrisy on this board.

If you think I should be banned start a poll, but you are probably more irrelevant than I am here Stewie, so go ahead let's see what you got Junior, bring it.

chagrin
05-06-2007, 03:41 PM
What a ****stick. :shake:

That's what I thought dickhead

Stewie
05-06-2007, 03:42 PM
and if you think size stops everything you are mistaken

Nice, non-threatening response. I'm a n00b, so I wasn't aware of the bash. I went to Phobia's BBQ and it was great and I'm sure that last year's bash was too. How about a drum-off? :) nZoner? Got some drums?

Mr. Flopnuts
05-06-2007, 03:42 PM
This is funny, first of all you are fighting for red rum over me, I bring more to the table than shitty comments made at someone's family members.

Let me explain something you you Junior, if you didn't read it before, here's why I am pissed at his fat ass:

"Originally Posted by Redrum_69
I was waiting for this. I dont care what people say about me, I've been called everything in the book.

Not yet - you know dude, I find your act laughable. You come on here, get upset because someone handled you, then you resorted to saying awful things to people because your feelings were hurt. You sent creepy pictures to chiefs4me about where you sat at football games, and cried to her about how you were being treated. Honestly, I don't think I have ever seen a man need so much attention before.

What bothers me the most about you is this:

My mother died a pretty lousy death, to Leukemia. Being a cancer survivor myself, her death is still very hard for me to deal with, it happened only a few years ago. After your first barb at me, I believe I told you to lay off because of it, then you continued.

No, I don't find insults at my mother, or anyone else's mother, humorous - especially since their rooted in your own insecurity.

So yeah, now you've made your grand entrance, at Phobia's house and your posting every day now more than ever, yay for us.
Anyway, I wanted to clear the air about that."

I take this pretty seriously and I will continue to stand up for myself.

I don't who you are but I can tell you this, you have no idea about me, and threatening me with your "size" wouldn't stop me from handling my business, I promise you that.

Bu I have no intention of flying all the way to KC to hang out with a guy who thinks it's cool to cry for attention by saying shitty things about my mother who died a painful death to a shitty disease that I happen to survive.

What's really ironic here is that some of you have been over in DC before (and I don't care enough ti find links and shit) bitching about pivacy issues, invasion of, etc but because I bitched about my privacy, you are all baggin on me. Hell even goChiefs gay ass is joining in, just goes to show the extent of the hypocrisy on this board.

If you think I should be banned start a poll, but you are probably more irrelevant than I am here Stewie, so go ahead let's see what you got Junior, bring it.

You took an awful lot of time to bring all of this to the table. Another internet tough guy, sweet. Maybe you should try and find more productive uses for your time than getting all worked up over the common rants and raves of an internet bb. Seriously dude, pull the stick out of your ass.

Mr. Flopnuts
05-06-2007, 03:44 PM
That's what I thought dickhead

LMAO Don't have a stroke there Nancy.

chagrin
05-06-2007, 03:46 PM
You took an awful lot of time to bring all of this to the table. Another internet tough guy, sweet. Maybe you should try and find more productive uses for your time than getting all worked up over the common rants and raves of an internet bb. Seriously dude, pull the stick out of your ass.

No, I am not an internet tough guy, I thought I was standing up for myself by answering STEWIE'S pretty direct challenge (people like me who are big won't let that sort of thing from happening)

all of that wasn't meant for you, I was showing you my thoughts on redrum and the so called veiled threat.

Mr. Flopnuts
05-06-2007, 03:51 PM
No, I am not an internet tough guy, I thought I was standing up for myself by answering STEWIE'S pretty direct challenge (people like me who are big won't let that sort of thing from happening)

all of that wasn't meant for you, I was showing you my thoughts on redrum and the so called veiled threat.

I think you take things waaaay too seriously around here, and by doing so often ruin the fun for others of us. I don't view people who post here as having more value than others for the most part. It's still just an internet bb to me. Yeah, there is a sense of community. Yeah, people know each other personally. No, I don't look at anyone as better than anyone else. Just different.

Mr. Flopnuts
05-06-2007, 03:53 PM
I think you take things waaaay too seriously around here, and by doing so often ruin the fun for others of us. I don't view people who post here as having more value than others for the most part. It's still just an internet bb to me. Yeah, there is a sense of community. Yeah, people know each other personally. No, I don't look at anyone as better than anyone else. Just different.

I've had a stick up my ass for far too long Mr. Chagrin. I've been slowly pulling it out for a while now, and it annoys the **** out of me when I see the behavior in others. Maybe, that's my problem. I'm just trying to let you know where I'm coming from so you understand I'm not just flaming on you.

Stewie
05-06-2007, 03:54 PM
Nice avatar. I really wanted the one with angry baby in an army helmet. Your avatar out-shines that. :)

Gonzo
05-06-2007, 03:55 PM
You know what guys...
I've been posting here for a while, I lurk most of the time and try to stay out of little tiff's like this. However, this behavior is getting a bit old. Many of you have wondered why people like Endelt, Fax and Gaz no longer post here or why they have decreased the number of posts to a minescule number. I think we've found the answer, infantile behavior like this.
Ignore the dumbassery of others and the problem will go away.

Mr. Flopnuts
05-06-2007, 03:57 PM
Nice avatar. I really wanted the one with angry baby in an army helmet. Your avatar out-shines that. :)

Thanks bud. I have to admit, I just do google searches for all the pictures I post. I don't save any of them. I did one for angry baby or some such shit. I love it though.

Wile_E_Coyote
05-06-2007, 03:57 PM
Ths is the second time in this thread that Chagrin
has mentioned how much he brings to this site
that others do not -please enlighten us

-blueballs

chagrin
05-06-2007, 03:58 PM

Well you see, this is why we disagree, I do think of this place as a community, I came here to hopefully meet new people and make friends in the KC area and other places. If I wanted to just come here and insult people all day long and say silly nonsensical shit - well - I do that all day long at work and i don't need this place for that.

Although I do like the occasional thread about nothing, but I did take his comments personally, attempted to get him to see my point of view and he continued. I can't believe for a second that you think it's perfectly fine to do that kind of crap, I just don't but if you do fine, don't expect everyone to.

I will always stand on my position if folks like it or not. I don't go around threatening everybody here, or threatening even the people here I dislike the most. I didn't even threaten him, I do think it will be interesting to meet him, but I am not actually "looking forward" to it. I think he's a tool, just like you think of me that way. Would you want to hang out with me at a party? Probably not, and that's hat would ruin the bash for me, being in the same room with a dude I can't stand.

Wile_E_Coyote
05-06-2007, 03:58 PM
As far as me having mulitple logins
I posted a farwell thread before become FDS
and only rereturned when FDS was banned
and he was banned because it was a multiple

-blueballs

Mr. Flopnuts
05-06-2007, 03:59 PM
You know what guys...
I've been posting here for a while, I lurk most of the time and try to stay out of little tiff's like this. However, this behavior is getting a bit old. Many of you have wondered why people like Endelt, Fax and Gaz no longer post here or why they have decreased the number of posts to a minescule number. I think we've found the answer, infantile behavior like this.
Ignore the dumbassery of others and the problem will go away.

I can't tell you how often I ignore what I think is dumbassery. I'm sure plenty of people ignore mine for the most part. The only time I say anything about it is when I feel it intrudes upon my planet experience. Such as someone being banned, (even if I think they're a dumbass) someone unjustly being bullied, etc. Then I have a hard time keeping my mouth shut. As stated in a previous post, I'm still working on pulling the stick out of my ass. :)

Mr. Flopnuts
05-06-2007, 04:00 PM
Well you see, this is why we disagree, I do think of this place as a community, I came here to hopefully meet new people and make friends in the KC area and other places. If I wanted to just come here and insult people all day long and say silly nonsensical shit - well - I do that all day long at work and i don't need this place for that.

Although I do like the occasional thread about nothing, but I did take his comments personally, attempted to get him to see my point of view and he continued. I can't believe for a second that you think it's perfectly fine to do that kind of crap, I just don't but if you do fine, don't expect everyone to.

I will always stand on my position if folks like it or not. I don't go around threatening everybody here, or threatening even the people here I dislike the most. I didn't even threaten him, I do think it will be interesting to meet him, but I am not actually "looking forward" to it. I think he's a tool, just like you think of me that way. Would you want to hang out with me at a party? Probably not, and that's hat would ruin the bash for me, being in the same room with a dude I can't stand.

I would suggest to skip the thread. You come across (to me anyways) as a holier than thou, internet tough guy. If you feel you need to respond to EVERY single thing you don't like, be prepared for treatment much the same.

chagrin
05-06-2007, 04:00 PM
I can't tell you how often I ignore what I think is dumbassery. I'm sure plenty of people ignore mine for the most part. The only time I say anything about it is when I feel it intrudes upon my planet experience. Such as someone being banned, (even if I think they're a dumbass) someone unjustly being bullied, etc. Then I have a hard time keeping my mouth shut. As stated in a previous post, I'm still working on pulling the stick out of my ass. :)

I didn't get that guy banned, I did complain about him though, and about my privacy WHAT IS WRONG WITH THAT?

Iowanian
05-06-2007, 04:03 PM
we talked about this the other day Chag...you're doing it again.

Given the fact that People who have threatend to murder my mother with a frozen turd among other things, still post here....even if blueballs is a dickbag, its pretty weak sauce to ban him for this.

chagrin
05-06-2007, 04:03 PM
I would suggest to skip the thread. You come across (to me anyways) as a holier than thou, internet tough guy. If you feel you need to respond to EVERY single thing you don't like, be prepared for treatment much the same.

LOL, really? How do I act tough? i don't understand that. If you are citing only the past few posts to redrum, that's not much at all.

I am an old fashioned guy who holds on to old fashioned values in my personal life, and I do get tired of hearing the shit I do here, why should I keep quiet? i don't expect you to stay silent about something that offends you.

I ask again what is wrong with standing up for my privacy?

Otter
05-06-2007, 04:04 PM
As far as me having mulitple logins
I posted a farwell thread before become FDS
and only rereturned when FDS was banned
and he was banned because it was a multiple

-blueballs

Get
a life

chagrin
05-06-2007, 04:05 PM

I know what you are talking about but this time all I am doing is defending myself, what do you suggest I do, just sit here and let the misguided flame on me and not say anything? I am trying to get to the point that people understand what my issue was.

Mr. Flopnuts
I didn't get that guy banned, I did complain about him though, and about my privacy WHAT IS WRONG WITH THAT?

Nothing. Although, for being concerned with your privacy, you didn't have a problem coming on and saying you complained about your name being used. If you were really concerned with your name getting out there why say anything at all?

chagrin

Given the fact that People who have threatend to murder my mother with a frozen turd among other things, still post here....even if blueballs is a dickbag, its pretty weak sauce to ban him for this.

I say again - I didn't ban him, though I did complain. Geesh if I had the power to ban people I'd be the only one here, save for about 10 others.

chagrin
05-06-2007, 04:07 PM
Nothing. Although, for being concerned with your privacy, you didn't have a problem coming on and saying you complained about your name being used. If you were really concerned with your name getting out there why say anything at all?

Good point, that was my mistake - I fugged up by posting before thinking, I have no problem admitting that. But I have complained before and nothing happened, probably the mods don't like him wither, has anyone considered that?

Gonzo
05-06-2007, 04:08 PM
I ask again what is wrong with standing up for my privacy?

Not a thing, If he posted your name or any private information, even in a joking manner, he should be banned. You need not to defend yourself in that particular matter IMO.

Mr. Flopnuts
I say again - I didn't ban him, though I did complain. Geesh if I had the power to ban people I'd be the only one here, save for about 10 others.

That's the real problem. You have this misguided idea that the board is for YOU and people who think only like YOU. Maybe you'll say that this was an exaggerated comment. I don't think it was at all. That being said, I don't see any point to continuing the dialect. We're on opposite sides of the fence, and I'm okay with that. I'll just simply avoid you in order to stay away from these types of petty conflicts.

Iowanian
I think you must have something in your personal life thats bothering you...you've been much more sensitive here lately. That isn't a slam, its a reasoned guess.

As for your privacy..I'm not sure....I think if it hadn't been mentioned, no one would have caught it. I'm not sure how I know, but I know your full name. I don't want people who do know my name using it so I do understand.

I understand defending ones self, but if my ass were kicked as many times at it has been offered on the internet, I'd need to take it to MACCO to get the dents pulled out enough to take a dump.

Mr. Flopnuts
05-06-2007, 04:09 PM
Good point, that was my mistake - I fugged up by posting before thinking, I have no problem admitting that. But I have complained before and nothing happened, probably the mods don't like him wither, has anyone considered that?

That is good enough for me. I've been wrong on many occasions and am also man enough to admit it. Albeit sometimes it takes me some time to get emotionally uninvolved, but nonetheless.

Phobia
05-06-2007, 04:09 PM
What's really ironic here is that some of you have been over in DC before (and I don't care enough ti find links and shit) bitching about pivacy issues, invasion of, etc but because I bitched about my privacy, you are all baggin on me.

NOBODY INVADED YOUR PRIVACY. IF YOU WERE REALLY ALL THAT CONCERNED ABOUT YOUR LAST NAME THEN MAYBE YOU SHOULDN'T HAVE DRAWN ATTENTION TO THE FACT THAT BLUEBALLS USED THE WORD BARR IN A POST. YOU'RE PARANOID AND DELUSIONAL AND IT'S PRETTY FRICK'N ANNOYING. IT'S NOT JUST A LITTLE BIT ANNOYING, IT'S OVER-THE-TOP ANNOYING.

chagrin
05-06-2007, 04:10 PM
That's the real problem. You have this misguided idea that the board is for YOU and people who think only like YOU. Maybe you'll say that this was an exaggerated comment. I don't think it was at all. That being said, I don't see any point to continuing the dialect. We're on opposite sides of the fence, and I'm okay with that. I'll just simply avoid you in order to stay away from these types of petty conflicts.

Before you go, I do not expect this board to be for me and me only, I could totally say the same thing about you and anyone else who disagrees with me.

I don't suspect in the big picture, either of us are more "right" than the other, but i am not going to sit here and be silent about something that bothers me, if it gets me run off than so be it.

Mr. Flopnuts
05-06-2007, 04:12 PM
if it gets me run off than so be it.

The only time ANYONE should get run off from this board is if they do it to themselves. I almost did one time. Ask Big Daddy. I made a stupid thread, got flamed on and butthurt and let it affect me FAR too much. Believe it or not, I'm just trying to help you out here. Not in the beginning, but now for sure.

chagrin
05-06-2007, 04:13 PM
NOBODY INVADED YOUR PRIVACY. IF YOU WERE REALLY ALL THAT CONCERNED ABOUT YOUR LAST NAME THEN MAYBE YOU SHOULDN'T HAVE DRAWN ATTENTION TO THE FACT THAT BLUEBALLS USED THE WORD BARR IN A POST. YOU'RE PARANOID AND DELUSIONAL AND IT'S PRETTY FRICK'N ANNOYING. IT'S NOT JUST A LITTLE BIT ANNOYING, IT'S OVER-THE-TOP ANNOYING.

I DIRECT YOU TO THE FOLLOWING POST WHERE I ANSWERED THAT:

Originally Posted by chagrin
Good point, that was my mistake - I fugged up by posting before thinking, I have no problem admitting that.

Phobia
05-06-2007, 04:15 PM
So you acknowledge that it was a big coincidence, that blueballs had no way of knowing your name, and that you flew off the handle for something pretty dumb? Because the last few posts I've read kinda indicated you were still clinging to the idea that the guy somehow knew your last name.

kstater
05-06-2007, 04:15 PM

chagrin
05-06-2007, 04:16 PM
I think you must have something in your personal life thats bothering you...you've been much more sensitive here lately. That isn't a slam, its a reasoned guess.

As for your privacy..I'm not sure....I think if it hadn't been mentioned, no one would have caught it. I'm not sure how I know, but I know your full name. I don't want people who do know my name using it so I do understand.

I understand defending ones self, but if my ass were kicked as many times at it has been offered on the internet, I'd need to take it to MACCO to get the dents pulled out enough to take a dump.

Heh, yes well, i see your point. I have to point out though still that I didn't ban the guy, and I am only defending myself, even though it may be easy for me right now to take this too seriously, I didn't deserve the flaming, i really didn't, that's my opinion.

I didn't ban the guy, i just complained about the dude.

chagrin
05-06-2007, 04:19 PM
So you acknowledge that it was a big coincidence, that blueballs had no way of knowing your name, and that you flew off the handle for something pretty dumb? Because the last few posts I've read kinda indicated you were still clinging to the idea that the guy somehow knew your last name.

I acknowlege that I probably posted before thinking and complaining about it. I should have complained first, behind the scenes since it bothered me. Yes I will own that mistake, but the "last few posts" i have been tangled up in defending my position against redrum, not what you said.

My problem has always been the privacy issue, I am not you - everyone doesn't know me, i have not been in the news, on TV, etc like yourself. Yes it bothers me, the use of my real name.

Stewie
05-06-2007, 04:25 PM
Chagrin. If you've been to a bash why do you care about privacy? You live in Orlando and if a CPer knows your name, so what? Are you thinking someone's going to stalk you? There are several CPers that know my name, but I'm not afraid. I don't get it.

luv
05-06-2007, 04:29 PM
WTF is going on here?

chagrin
05-06-2007, 04:30 PM
Chagrin. If you've been to a bash why do you care about privacy? You live in Orlando and if a CPer knows your name, so what? Are you thinking someone's going to stalk you? There are several CPers that know my name, but I'm not afraid. I don't get it.

Well, first I don't think anyone at the bash remembers my name anyway, we all called each other by the user names, except maybe Stevie Ray (I don't even know if that's his real name, I still don't remember Zoner's name, or Bugeater or even sedated and I email him all the time. I am probably going to stay at Lzen's house when I go for the Dream theater gig in KC and i'll be dipped if I know his name either.

I do not think I am something special that people need to stalk, I can't explain it - I just don't think it's appropriate board etiquette. If it didn't matter we'd all be using our real names, of that I am confident.

Stewie
05-06-2007, 04:30 PM
WTF is going on here?

blueballs got banned. Chagrin is on the rag.

luv
05-06-2007, 04:31 PM
blueballs got banned. Chagrin is on the rag.
I know that feeling all to well.

chagrin
05-06-2007, 04:32 PM

:cuss:

that was funny

chagrin
05-06-2007, 04:32 PM
blueballs got banned. everyone blames chagrin for it

FYP

Phobia
05-06-2007, 04:33 PM
I acknowlege that I probably posted before thinking and complaining about it. I should have complained first, behind the scenes since it bothered me. Yes I will own that mistake, but the "last few posts" i have been tangled up in defending my position against redrum, not what you said.

My problem has always been the privacy issue, I am not you - everyone doesn't know me, i have not been in the news, on TV, etc like yourself. Yes it bothers me, the use of my real name.

If my last name were Barr and somebody said let's go to the barr, I'd assume it was a typo. But then I'm usually a reasonable person....

It's not like your name is Taklavokian. Yes, this post is a shot at you as was my last one but I'm really tired of trying to convince you of the obvious.

Stewie

The banning? Or on the rag? :)

luv
Everyone just step back, take a Midol, and resume conversation in about 15 minutes. We'll feel better. I promise.

chagrin
05-06-2007, 04:34 PM
If my last name were Barr and somebody said let's go to the barr, I'd assume it was a typo. But then I'm usually a reasonable person....

It's not like your name is Taklavokian. Yes, this post is a shot at you as was my last one but I'm really tired of trying to convince you of the obvious.

Stop trying, you've already called me paranoid and insecure -you've done your job, thank you

luv
05-06-2007, 04:35 PM
The banning? Or on the rag? :)
Well, I've never been banned (knock on wood).

Mr. Flopnuts
05-06-2007, 04:36 PM
Everyone just step back, take a Midol, and resume conversation in about 15 minutes. We'll feel better. I promise.

I'll just have a salad.

Mr. Flopnuts
05-06-2007, 04:36 PM
I'll just toss a salad.

FYP........WAIT.........

Stewie
05-06-2007, 04:37 PM

I agree. I have nothing against Chagrin. I hope to meet him at the bash and not for a confrontation.

luv
05-06-2007, 04:38 PM
I agree. I have nothing against Chagrin. I hope to meet him at the bash and not for a confrontation.
You're gonna take a Midol? :spock:

Stewie
05-06-2007, 04:39 PM
You're gonna take a Midol? :spock:

Prolly a Maker's Mark.

luv
05-06-2007, 04:41 PM
Prolly a Maker's Mark.
Okay, you had me kinda worried there for a sec. :p

I'm currently enjoying a water with Crystal Light Raspberry Lemonade.

Phobia
05-06-2007, 04:42 PM
For the record, I've met Chagrin and I like him. We chat from time to time on IM. He's alright with me.

But the paranoia is very annoying to me. I've had it with that. I tried to explain what happened to him via IM for 10 minutes last night. Common sense says this is a simple coincidence.

chagrin
05-06-2007, 04:43 PM

I just want to make this clear, I do not intend to attend the Chiefs Planet Bash/fundraiser to fight people. I'm actually a Fungi in person, I probably use this forum to air some grievances, but again that's why i am here - the community aspect of it.

Stewie
05-06-2007, 04:44 PM
Okay, you had me kinda worried there for a sec. :p

I'm a big teddy bear, but I have my limits. Then I'm a grizzly. God, what sap!

Mr. Flopnuts
05-06-2007, 04:48 PM
I just want to make this clear, I do not intend to attend the Chiefs Planet Bash/fundraiser to fight people. I'm actually a Fungi in person, I probably use this forum to air some grievances, but again that's why i am here - the community aspect of it.

Hopefully this will be largely forgotten by then. I may try and make a trip east this year. I have never visited the mecca for a game.

chagrin

I am drinking beer now, I probably should take a Valium too

chagrin
Hopefully this will be largely forgotten by then. I may try and make a trip east this year. I have never visited the mecca for a game.

MECCA? He won't show up, I've tried to convince him, doesn't work.

Stewie
05-06-2007, 04:49 PM

I believe what you say. Meeting in person clears alot of things.

Mr. Flopnuts
05-06-2007, 04:50 PM

I meant Arrowhead. I was born in KC and have been everywhere from west coast to east just about. I have driven by Arrowhead on 4 or 5 occasions. Just never during football season. I need to go to a game bad. It's at the top of my "Things to do before you die list"

luv
05-06-2007, 04:50 PM
I am drinking beer now, I probably should take a Valium too
Not while you're drinking a beer, you shouldn't.

chagrin
05-06-2007, 04:51 PM

Well yes, I agree with that, discussion is always a good thing.

luv
05-06-2007, 04:51 PM
Mecca's a wuss. Hell, I could probably kick his ass. BRING IT ON!!!1!!1!

chagrin
05-06-2007, 04:53 PM

:eek:

luv
05-06-2007, 04:54 PM
:eek:
It's the Crystal Light talking. I swear.

chagrin
05-06-2007, 04:55 PM
It's the Crystal Light talking. I swear.

No sugar, eh? :hmmm:

luv
05-06-2007, 04:56 PM
No sugar, eh? :hmmm:
Aspartame.

Only 10 calories per packet. :)

Mr. Flopnuts
05-06-2007, 04:59 PM
Aspartame.

You better hurry up and find Chuck Norris. You'll need some of his tears. Aspartame causes Cancer. The intraweb told me so.

chagrin
05-06-2007, 05:00 PM
Aspartame.

So Aspartame makes you violent?

luv
05-06-2007, 05:07 PM
So Aspartame makes you violent?
I'm really violent by nature. I only appear sweet and innocent on here. :)

58-4ever
05-06-2007, 05:11 PM
FTR, this thread title is a bit misleading.

58-4ever
05-06-2007, 05:12 PM
You better hurry up and find Chuck Norris. You'll need some of his tears. Aspartame causes Cancer. The intraweb told me so.

If you inject enough shit in little mice, they will get cancer.

58-4ever
05-06-2007, 05:12 PM

You mean Mecca is a guy?

Mr. Flopnuts
05-06-2007, 05:13 PM
You mean Mecca is a guy?

LMAO No, this joke NEVER gets old to me.

Sully
05-06-2007, 06:56 PM
It's not like your name is Taklavokian.

Great...

Now I'M gonna have to try and get someone banned...

Tribal Warfare
05-06-2007, 07:00 PM

Really, who gives a shit if someone wants to try to all big and bad on several handles. Fine that's how they get their rocks off it doesn't really affect me in the real world.

05-06-2007, 07:00 PM

Mr. Kotter
05-06-2007, 08:55 PM

Okay, I'm just catching up. If you used your last name...that's wrong.

But a permanent ban? Hopefully, they edited his post (or deleted it) warned him, and gave him a temporary ban. Otherwise, it's excessive IMO. :shrug:

I agree. This place is pretty anonymous unless you've met people in person - and if you have I think you'll find everyone is decent. It's kind of like having an alias of an alias... used mostly for sniping.

Don't try tellin' certain mods here that....it's just not in the "spirit of the Planet". :harumph:

Mr. Kotter
05-06-2007, 09:13 PM

Quoted for Truth. :)

Bob Dole
05-07-2007, 10:56 AM
But a permanent ban? Hopefully, they edited his post (or deleted it) warned him, and gave him a temporary ban. Otherwise, it's excessive IMO. :shrug:

Who said anything about a permanent ban?

And it's not like the dipshit's access was completely cut off, since he's been reading and posting from another account.

Simply Red
05-07-2007, 12:07 PM
Can someone explain all of the above from origin please?

Mr. Laz
05-07-2007, 12:16 PM
there's a guy named John Smith that post on her ...... should i out him.

Laz
~figures there's gotta be one around someplace~

Groves
05-07-2007, 12:21 PM
If this thread was remotely connected to Christianity, someone surely would have posted a recipe for corned beef hash or something by now.

I suppose that's kind of annoying, so I won't do it.