PDA

View Full Version : Home Invasion Goes Wrong for Chinese Nationals

Megbert
05-06-2007, 04:12 PM
It looked as if two Panda Bears believed they would easily overpower a home alone 11 year old Patricia Harrington after her father had left their two story home.

It seems the two Panda Bears never learned two things, they were in Montana and Patricia had a mortal fear of Panda Bears. Patricia was in her upstairs room when the two men came through the front door of the house. She quickly ran to her father's room and grabbed her AK47.

Hung Lo was the first to get up to the second floor only to be the first to catch a near point blank round from the 11 year olds knee crouch aim. He suffered fatal wounds to his abdomen and genitals. When Ling Ling ran to the foot of the stairs, she took a blast to the left shoulder and staggered into the kitchen where Patricia unloaded several clips into his furry limbs until he bled to death before medical help could arrive.

It was found out later that Hung Lo had been contracted to work on the upstairs bathroom and Ling Ling was along to help. The two were given a key to the house to conduct the work earlier in the week. When questionew why she reacted as she did Patricia responded “I hate those bamboo eating foreigners coming to my country and looking all cute”

noa
05-06-2007, 04:14 PM
Hell yeah! Great story! Go USA! We'll stick to any filthy Pandas who set foot on our property.

Adept Havelock
05-06-2007, 04:45 PM
From the title I thought this was a preview/spoilers thread about Monday's episode of 24. :cuss:

Dave Lane
05-06-2007, 05:05 PM
No that would end with Jack kills all the Chinese people on earth retrieves the board and saves Russia.

Dave