PDA

View Full Version : Tornado Warnings in Kansas

PinkFloyd
05-06-2007, 05:06 PM
http://www.crh.noaa.gov/hazards/?wfo=top

sd4chiefs
05-06-2007, 05:15 PM
Man! You guys are getting hammered for the third day.

PinkFloyd
05-06-2007, 05:19 PM
It's been utter insanity for those people the last few day's... It was like that here back in May 2004...

I think there has been like 90 tornado's in the last 3 days in the Kansas, Oklahoma, and Missouri area's...

Braincase
05-06-2007, 05:21 PM
Man! You guys are getting hammered for the third day.

There's tornado chasers that got hardons bigger than the Eiffel Freakin' Tower.

PinkFloyd
05-06-2007, 05:26 PM
There's tornado chasers that got hardons bigger than the Eiffel Freakin' Tower.

ROFL

I feel the same when that goes on up here... Been lucky so far though... Nothing really has developed here yet as far as twisters...

wolfpack0735
05-06-2007, 05:53 PM
friday and saturday we lucked out and it stayed just enough west of us. today is alittle different. tornado about amile southwest of us and one about 10 miles north. alot of rain,hail and wind.

BigVE
05-06-2007, 07:11 PM
I live in central KS and we have been running to the basement alot the last couple of nights...I think the sirens went off a total 13 times the past two nights (Fri/Sat.) but no MAJOR damage in this vicinity just some tree limbs and some shingles and minor stuff. NOW the problem is the water. MAJOR flooding in many towns in central KS now and the Arkansas is river is "rumored" to have broken out its banks back to the west so who knows what may happen in the next couple of days. Right now we are the only ones on our block with a dry basement and all of our trees in tact. Still pales in comparison to those poor people in Greensburg.

wazu
05-06-2007, 07:19 PM
I don't see the Tornado Warnings on the map. I don't even see a color for Tornado Warnings on the legend. Where are you seeing this?

PinkFloyd
05-06-2007, 07:20 PM
I don't see the Tornado Warnings on the map. I don't even see a color for Tornado Warnings on the legend. Where are you seeing this?

This was probably over an hour ago... If not alittle longer... I'm sure they have expired by now...

wazu
05-06-2007, 07:21 PM
This was probably over an hour ago... If not alittle longer... I'm sure they have expired by now...

oic