PDA

View Full Version : Six Flags Question?

Lono
05-09-2007, 08:12 AM
Ok so I'm making plans for a weekend in St. Louis with the wife. Going to a cards game on Friday night, then on Saturday she wants to go to six flags. Sounds good to me. My question is though, is the Flash Pass worth buying?

DMAC
05-09-2007, 08:27 AM
Well, here is my advice. You will need a pen and paper. All set? Ok, here goes....

STAY AWAY FROM ST. LOUIS

SLAG
05-09-2007, 08:29 AM
We are going to St. Louis the Weekend of June 15th.. Just a little Mini Vacation..

There is going to be an ordination of 2 new priests and they are going to be ordained in the traditional Latin rite (Pre-Vatican II) then Going to go to the Budweiser plant and then maybe the Zoo.. I will be booking my hotel Tomorrow Nite

kepp
05-09-2007, 08:33 AM
We are going to St. Louis the Weekend of June 15th.. Just a little Mini Vacation..

There is going to be an ordination of 2 new priests and they are going to be ordained in the traditional Latin rite (Pre-Vatican II) then Going to go to the Budweiser plant and then maybe the Zoo.. I will be booking my hotel Tomorrow Nite
Are priests allowed to go to the Budweiser plant?

BigChief68
05-09-2007, 09:12 AM
Ok so I'm making plans for a weekend in St. Louis with the wife. Going to a cards game on Friday night, then on Saturday she wants to go to six flags. Sounds good to me. My question is though, is the Flash Pass worth buying?

What the Heck is Flash Pass?? ROFL

stlchiefs
05-09-2007, 09:14 AM
What the Heck is Flash Pass?? ROFL

Topless roller coaster rides?

stlchiefs
05-09-2007, 09:15 AM

That's great. Ordination and a brewery tour. :)

Cdirks
05-09-2007, 09:36 AM
Depends on the crowds. If you want to skip the long lines then the flash pass is worth it. Other wise if the crowd is small and lines are not very long, don't worry about it.

stevieray
05-09-2007, 09:38 AM
Whatever you do, ride Mr.Freeze.

StcChief
05-09-2007, 09:43 AM

The drag strip rocket sled.... goes up down backward from what I remember.

jiveturkey
05-09-2007, 09:56 AM
This early in the year the Flash Pass shouldn't be required.

The new spinning coaster will likely have a huge wait though.

Mama Hip Rockets
05-09-2007, 10:23 AM

agreed.

Third Eye
05-09-2007, 12:07 PM
When I first moved to St. Louis I went to Six Flags and waited in line for 2 and a half hours to ride Mr. Freeze. I thought it was terrible. Apparently I'm in the minority though. Heck, when I first moved here 9 years ago I thought Worlds/Oceans of fun was better. They have made great improvements there, however, and I need to check it out again.

POND_OF_RED
05-09-2007, 12:31 PM
When I first moved to St. Louis I went to Six Flags and waited in line for 2 and a half hours to ride Mr. Freeze. I thought it was terrible. Apparently I'm in the minority though. Heck, when I first moved here 9 years ago I thought Worlds/Oceans of fun was better. They have made great improvements there, however, and I need to check it out again.
You're not the only one. Six flags had much better rides but there aren't too many of them. The only ones I can remember were Batman, Mr. Freeze, some ninja one and a big wooden roller coaster. Mr. Freeze was really cool though. I rode that like 6 times. It just seems like there is more of a selection at WOF.

Demonpenz
05-09-2007, 12:41 PM
Are priests allowed to go to the Budweiser plant?

Conception abby is real close to maryville where Northwest Missouri State is. I used to see priests all the time drinking wild turkey and water at the bars. Especially like early afternoon. They ususally scattered once the heathens like me showed up

seclark
05-09-2007, 12:59 PM
6flags on a saturday is a clusterf@ck. you going to have kids w/you?
sec

Rooster
05-10-2007, 03:24 PM

Definately!!! That is a fun one.

CoMoChief
05-10-2007, 03:36 PM
You're not the only one. Six flags had much better rides but there aren't too many of them. The only ones I can remember were Batman, Mr. Freeze, some ninja one and a big wooden roller coaster. Mr. Freeze was really cool though. I rode that like 6 times. It just seems like there is more of a selection at WOF.

Steve told me you went to the chicken exit on just about every ride.

Will you please now proceed to turn in your man badge. That is all.

Lono
05-11-2007, 07:23 AM
Nope no kids. Just me and the wife.