PDA

View Full Version : I nearly killed a biker last night.

Phobia
05-12-2007, 09:57 AM
So I'm trucking down 435 in the big white truck and I decide to change lanes. I'm well aware of where I am - there aren't any vehicles nearby but I check the mirrors anyway. Yup, nothing there, so I signal and begin my lane change..... check the mirror again.

In my mirror is a motorcycle closing fast. I jerk back into my lane and my mouth drops. In 3 seconds, dude is half a mile ahead of me and gone past a bend at the Grandview Triangle. He must have been doing 160 because he FLEW by me and I was doing 65 or 70.

Had I hit him and splattered him all over Grandview - no guilt. Nothing I could have done. He's just fortunate that I was extra attentive last night.

JBucc
05-12-2007, 10:00 AM
Bob Dole needs to quit speeding.

Donger
05-12-2007, 10:02 AM
So I'm trucking down 435 in the big white truck and I decide to change lanes. I'm well aware of where I am - there aren't any vehicles nearby but I check the mirrors anyway. Yup, nothing there, so I signal and begin my lane change..... check the mirror again.

In my mirror is a motorcycle closing fast. I jerk back into my lane and my mouth drops. In 3 seconds, dude is half a mile ahead of me and gone past a bend at the Grandview Triangle. He must have been doing 160 because he FLEW by me and I was doing 65 or 70.

Had I hit him and splattered him all over Grandview - no guilt. Nothing I could have done. He's just fortunate that I was extra attentive last night.

Was he wearing a Spandex outfit?

DaFace
05-12-2007, 10:07 AM
He must not've been wearing a helmet. If he had, you wouldn't have been able to give him enough room to go around.

Lzen
05-12-2007, 10:11 AM
He must not've been wearing a helmet. If he had, you wouldn't have been able to give him enough room to go around.
:LOL:

milkman
05-12-2007, 10:14 AM
Was he wearing a Spandex outfit?

No.

But Phil was.

Thig Lyfe
05-12-2007, 10:34 AM
No.

But Phil was.

ROFL

Demonpenz
05-12-2007, 10:35 AM
Kill biker go to jail

Chiefs Pantalones
05-12-2007, 10:54 AM
I hate motorcycles.

On the regular highways, I give absolutely no respect to them on the road. I figure if you're dumb enough to ride that death bike, you don't want to live that long.

Hammock Parties
05-12-2007, 10:56 AM
I saw a guy on a bike pull up BETWEEN two cars in a two-lane road at a stoplight the other day. Retard.

KCinNY
05-12-2007, 11:15 AM
Kill biker go to jail

I never understood those bumper stickers.

sedated
05-12-2007, 11:19 AM
good thing you were drunk, or you wouldn't have been paying so much attention

Deberg_1990
05-12-2007, 11:19 AM

Ive had this happen a couple of times to me as well. I agree 100%. If these dumbass's want to go 160 MPH on the freeway and I hit them, no guilt.

pikesome
05-12-2007, 11:23 AM
While driving to see my grandparents in Louisiana we were coming down an on-ramp to the Interstate when a motorbike comes flying down, past us and off at high speed (guessing 90+). I turned to my oldest who was in the passenger seat and told him that's how you end up seriously hurt, acting stupid on a bike. Not 30 mins later traffic slows down and stops for some reason. We get up to the accident and there is the biker lying face down in the center median, his bike banged up not too far away. By the numbers of emergency people around I'm guessing he was helicopter bound to a trauma ward. Stupid+bike is a bad recipe.

Zebedee DuBois
05-12-2007, 11:57 AM
I was traveling back from work this morning on I-135 and was passed by a group of 40-60 motorcycles over the course of 8 miles. They were easily traveling 80 mph (20 over the limit) and changing lanes frequently as they weaved through traffic. I thought I was keeping track of them, but I flinched a couple times as a couple zoomed passed me, seemingly coming out of nowhere. If any accidents occured, it would have been totally their fault.

I know the cycle driver deserves the room and respect of any other vehicle on the road....but idiocy deserves none.

Bwana
05-12-2007, 12:38 PM
No.

But Phil was.

ROFL

Braincase
05-12-2007, 01:01 PM
I saw a guy on a bike pull up BETWEEN two cars in a two-lane road at a stoplight the other day. Retard.

Maybe he was from Cali?

dtebbe
05-12-2007, 01:16 PM
So that was you driving like an old lady.....

Phobia
05-12-2007, 01:29 PM
good thing you were drunk, or you wouldn't have been paying so much attention

I had actually just finished a solitary beverage. But I always pay extra attention in that big truck. It's too easy to lose vehicles riding that high up.

The Franchise
05-12-2007, 01:45 PM

Which is completely legal in California. I see it over a 100 times a day. Surprisingly I haven't seen that many accidents where the bikes get hit. The accidents I see are usually the ones where they're doing a wheelie on the freeway going 70 and some Grandma has no idea.....the bike swerves.....and he's done for.

88TG88
05-12-2007, 01:52 PM
Which is completely legal in California. I see it over a 100 times a day. Surprisingly I haven't seen that many accidents where the bikes get hit. The accidents I see are usually the ones where they're doing a wheelie on the freeway going 70 and some Grandma has no idea.....the bike swerves.....and he's done for.
I thought it was legal everywhere ? I see it all the time as well and never thought much about it.

BWillie
05-12-2007, 03:00 PM
I got one better for ya. About 4 months ago I was on 35 going South through Overland Park and a pack of crotch rockets weaved in and out of rush hour traffic at 5:10 PM on a Monday going about 140 MPH. No joke, there were about 5 of them. They all about hit me, and if I had veered in my lane just a little bit they would of went kersplat. They weren't even in a lane, they were racing in between cars. It was unreal, I really think one of them had to of gotten killed that day.

Fire Me Boy!
05-12-2007, 03:39 PM
I got one better for ya. About 4 months ago I was on 35 going South through Overland Park and a pack of crotch rockets weaved in and out of rush hour traffic at 5:10 PM on a Monday going about 140 MPH. No joke, there were about 5 of them. They all about hit me, and if I had veered in my lane just a little bit they would of went kersplat. They weren't even in a lane, they were racing in between cars. It was unreal, I really think one of them had to of gotten killed that day.
When I see that, I kinda secretly hope one of them doesn't see a big ass side mirror jutting out from the car.

OnTheWarpath15
05-12-2007, 03:39 PM
Just got home from lunch with my mom and was passed on the highway by a crotch rocket going about 90.

Doing a wheelie.

:shake:

Fire Me Boy!
05-12-2007, 03:41 PM
Not that I'd ever actually do it, but anyone ever think to teach the guy a lesson it'd be fun to swerve just a little. Not to hit him or anything, just to give him a good scare. REPEAT: I'd never actually do it. Never even seriously contemplate it.

Tig O Bittys
05-12-2007, 03:48 PM
Not that I'd ever actually do it, but anyone ever think to teach the guy a lesson it'd be fun to swerve just a little. Not to hit him or anything, just to give him a good scare. REPEAT: I'd never actually do it. Never even seriously contemplate it.

I actually do swerve never to hit someone always to scare but when i see the dumbass pack of crotch rockets coming up from behind i then start switching lanes back and forth and then swerve at them as much as I can without hitting them.

they are never phased by it

The Franchise
05-12-2007, 03:51 PM
I thought it was legal everywhere ? I see it all the time as well and never thought much about it.

Nope as far as I know.....Cali is the only place this is legal.

Demonpenz
05-12-2007, 03:58 PM
May is Motorcycle Awareness Month

Motorcycles are everywhere and in an effort to reduce the number of accidents, injuries and deaths caused by car and motorcycle crashes, Missouri has declared the month of May to be “Motorcycle Awareness” month.

There is an 80 percent likelihood of injury if a motorcycle is involved in a crash. When involved in a crash with another vehicle, the chance of severe injury or death is 2 times higher for motorcyclists than the driver of a car. The most dangerous area for motorcyclists is at intersections. When a car and motorcycle collide at intersection the car driver is at fault 99 percent of the time, according to John Bodeker, motorcycle safety coordinator for the Indiana Department of Education.

“Typically, a car causes the crash by turning in front of the motorcycle, and the driver almost always claims he or she didn’t see the motorcycle,” Bodeker said. “Show me motorists need to be aware of their surroundings and watch out for motorcycles year-round.”

The Indiana Department of Education promotes motorcycle safety by offering ongoing training programs in partnership with local schools, universities and other facilities in communities across the state. Visit www.doe.state.in.us/safety for more information.

jjjayb
05-12-2007, 04:01 PM
I was traveling back from work this morning on I-135 and was passed by a group of 40-60 motorcycles over the course of 8 miles. They were easily traveling 80 mph (20 over the limit) and changing lanes frequently as they weaved through traffic.

If the slower traffic would just get in the right lane they wouldn't have to weave in and out of traffic. :cuss:

Zebedee DuBois
05-12-2007, 04:21 PM
If the slower traffic would just get in the right lane they wouldn't have to weave in and out of traffic. :cuss:

Traffic was traveling at the speed limit or 5 mph above with two lanes, and a portion with 3 lanes. For the most part, the slower traffic was in the right hand lane. That didn't stop these crazies from weaving from the left most lane to the right most lane and then back to pass a car in the middle lane. There is no rationalizing away their behaivior. They were lusting on speed and using the other traffic as slolam flags.

KC Jones
05-12-2007, 04:24 PM

Yeah... when I see idiots being that stupid on bikes it always crosses my mind to be an asshole and scare them. Like you though I never let it get past a thought, because if they lost control and killed themselves I might feel bad (for a day or two anyway).

convict1983
05-12-2007, 04:58 PM

Wow, thats great you were "extra attentive" that night. :rolleyes:

Has it ever occured to you that there are these things called "blind spots" and it might be nessacery to turn your head around to check if there isnt anybody. The mirrors arent always the only option.

Demonpenz
05-12-2007, 05:01 PM

Has it ever occured to you that there are these things called "blind spots" and it might be nessacery to turn your head around to check if there isnt anybody. The mirrors arent always the only option.

Due to an accident that he doesn't like to talk about phobia can't turn his head around.

The Franchise
05-12-2007, 05:01 PM

I think you missed the part about the biker speeding......

Fire Me Boy!
05-12-2007, 05:02 PM

If the guy were driving anywhere close to the speed limit it wouldn't have been an issue at all.

Fire Me Boy!
05-12-2007, 05:02 PM
Due to an accident that he doesn't like to talk about phobia can't turn his head around.
Most people don't know Phil had the Michael Jackson surgery and changed his name. He used to be known as William Bartee.

convict1983
05-12-2007, 05:05 PM
I think you missed the part about the biker speeding......

No, I caught that part. Still doesnt change the fact that he was too lazy to turn his head. :shake:

The Franchise
05-12-2007, 05:06 PM
No, I caught that part. Still doesnt change the fact that he was too lazy to turn his head. :shake:
:rolleyes:

Mr. Flopnuts
05-12-2007, 05:10 PM

I'm gonna go out on a limb here and assume you own a bike. You probably drive it like a maniac and blame everyone else when they don't notice you coming up on them at 3x the speed limit. Whether that's true about you or not, you're a f*ckin idiot.

Brock
05-12-2007, 05:14 PM

Any biker who rides in the blind spot deserves what they get. The problem is there are a bunch of inexperienced people riding who don't know what they're doing and they're riding way beyond their abilities.

Sam Hall
05-12-2007, 05:17 PM
I have a bigger issue with people who ride their bicycle in the road. I've seen a guy on his bicycle actually stop traffic because he was riding into the traffic. That pissed me off because it was so dangerous and senseless. He could've ridden his bicycle in his neighborhood.

Bob Dole
05-12-2007, 05:19 PM
Bob Dole needs to quit speeding.

Bob Dole seldom exceeds the speed limit when riding.

KCinNY
05-12-2007, 05:19 PM
I have a bigger issue with people who ride their bicycle in the road. I've seen a guy on his bicycle actually stop traffic because he was riding into the traffic. That pissed me off because it was so dangerous and senseless. He could've ridden his bicycle in his neighborhood.

Along those same lines...there's a big fat guy here in Blue Springs that rides his lame rascal scooter up and down 7 highway like he's part of traffic.

Dude's gonna be road kill one of these days.

Bugeater
05-12-2007, 05:26 PM
We already have a thread for complaints regarding bicyclists:

http://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=162895

Sam Hall
05-12-2007, 05:26 PM
I honesty think it should be against the law to ride a bicycle in the road. I'm fine with neighborhood streets, but not roads that are consistently busy. It's not enough for other cars to slow down. Bicycles can easily swerve in the lane.

Sam Hall
05-12-2007, 05:28 PM
We already have a thread for complaints regarding bicyclists:

http://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=162895

they're all the same to me

Fire Me Boy!
05-12-2007, 05:29 PM
I honesty think it should be against the law to ride a bicycle in the road. I'm fine with neighborhood streets, but not roads that are consistently busy. It's not enough for other cars to slow down. Bicycles can easily swerve in the lane.
On the contrary, it actually IS the law that bicyclists ride on the roads. They're supposed to be part of traffic and follow all traffic laws.

Sam Hall
05-12-2007, 05:31 PM
On the contrary, it actually IS the law that bicyclists ride on the roads. They're supposed to be part of traffic and follow all traffic laws.

Yeah, I just don't like it.

milkman
05-12-2007, 05:31 PM
they're all the same to me

That right there is your problem.

If you can't tell the difference between a bicycle and a motor cycle, then you shouldn't be on the road.

Sam Hall
05-12-2007, 05:33 PM
That right there is your problem.

If you can't tell the difference between a bicycle and a motor cycle, then you shouldn't be on the road.

I don't actaully think that. Of course there's a big difference.

milkman
05-12-2007, 05:35 PM
I don't actaully think that. Of course there's a big difference.

Yeah, that's it.

Sam Hall
05-12-2007, 05:39 PM
Yeah, that's it.

You didn't see the sarcasm in a quick response about the other thread.

milkman
05-12-2007, 05:40 PM
You didn't see the sarcasm in a quick response about the other thread.

I'm just giving ya shit.

Mr. Flopnuts
05-12-2007, 06:21 PM
I'm just giving ya shit.

LMAO Your sig is the main example I'd give when people say that sigs should be banned. You superhero. Well, yours and all the ones that have hot asses on them. Those are good examples too.

milkman
05-12-2007, 06:22 PM
LMAO Your sig is the main example I'd give when people say that sigs should be banned. You superhero. Well, yours and all the ones that have hot asses on them. Those are good examples too.

Main example for what?

Fire Me Boy!
05-12-2007, 06:22 PM
Just felt the need to reply... my avi and all.

Mr. Flopnuts
05-12-2007, 06:24 PM
Main example for what?

That sigs should not be banned.

Mr. Flopnuts
05-12-2007, 06:24 PM
Just felt the need to reply... my avi and all.

See the second part of my post. That is surely a fine ass.

Phobia
05-12-2007, 07:14 PM

Uh, has it ever occured to you that I have so many blind spots on a big truck that I've invested $3 into blind spot mirrors?

Fire Me Boy!
05-12-2007, 07:15 PM
Uh, has it ever occured to you that I have so many blind spots on a big truck that I've invested $3 into blind spot mirrors?
It's OK, William. It's OK.

DomerNKC
05-12-2007, 07:47 PM

Had I hit him and splattered him all over Grandview - no guilt. Nothing I could have done. He's just fortunate that I was extra attentive last night.you ought to try that in a tractor trailer phil.

Simply Red
05-12-2007, 07:57 PM
This is far too common. Frankly, I talk about this frequently w/ the family. Head check=clear, mirror check=clear suddenly a car/cycle anybody/vehicle approaching 100 mph. is at risk of: "head check mirror check" = BAM!

KcMizzou
05-12-2007, 09:32 PM
I had a similar encounter with a rice rocket today. The guy pulled a U-turn in front of me, close enough that I locked up the brakes and had to switch lanes. I passed him and he passed me doing a wheelie. (sp?)

It wasn't impressive as much as it was annoying.

Calcountry
05-12-2007, 11:21 PM
I had actually just finished a solitary beverage. But I always pay extra attention in that big truck. It's too easy to lose vehicles riding that high up.Too bad you didn't hit him, don't we have the Steelers on our schedule this year?

Mojo Rising
05-13-2007, 01:27 AM

I would understand if the motorcycle was slow and pulled in front of you and slowed you down. But, it passed you. In 2-3 seconds he will be so far in front of you that you won't even see him.

It didn't slow you down. Just think to yourself that the guy is an idiot and will die driving that way.

In CA motorcycles are allowed to drive between lanes. There used to be some bikes that were air cooled and they would overheat when stuck in traffic.

When I see them coming behind I usually move over in my lane to give them more room to pass. When I first moved here and wasn't used to it I would get freaked out because they would pass when I wasn't expecting and was concerned that one day I would hit one and go to jail.

The motorcycle drivers that piss me off are the ones who pass in between carsand then pull into the lane in front of you and then slow down.

In SF we have a problem with the dykes on bikes. The butch lesbians who ride a motorcycle that is too big for them and then can't control it on the road. One of them hit and ran me a couple weeks ago.

CHIEF4EVER
05-13-2007, 06:12 AM

Hey sport, I drive a big rig and the only thing I have are my mirrors. No back window. There are blind spots inherent in larger vehicles, especially on the right hand side. Unfortunately, you missed the part about Phobia driving the BIG TRUCK. Unfortunately, you also seem to be a wanker who likes to blame everyone else when you screw up riding a bike. :shake:

boogblaster
05-13-2007, 06:27 AM
Ive nearly killed a few bikers myself, but it usually was with a ball-bat ...

Bob Dole
05-13-2007, 07:41 AM
Ive nearly killed a few bikers myself, but it usually was with a ball-bat ...

Which is what should be done to the idiots riding 100mph in traffic or pulling wheelies on public streets.

alnorth
05-13-2007, 10:04 AM
Hey sport, I drive a big rig and the only thing I have are my mirrors. No back window. There are blind spots inherent in larger vehicles, especially on the right hand side. Unfortunately, you missed the part about Phobia driving the BIG TRUCK. Unfortunately, you also seem to be a wanker who likes to blame everyone else when you screw up riding a bike. :shake:

Yep, I dont ride motorcycles, but even in a car I'm very careful around huge trucks. If in doubt, I always assume he cant see me, and drive accordingly.

Delano
05-13-2007, 10:16 AM
Motorcycles account for 50% of the obnoxiously loud vehicles on the road today (the other half is composed of clowns with the loud exhaust and engine-breaking trucks). The one thing I can't stand about summer is the bikes roaring past my house on a regular basis. Do bikers really need to go full throttle off the stop signs and red lights EVERY time?

Otter
05-13-2007, 10:21 AM
Balls of steel on a crotch rocket probably. Gotta admit I've done it myself once or twice.

Glad to hear nothing happened. Even if it wasn't your fault it still would have been a pain in the ass on many levels.

convict1983
05-13-2007, 11:36 AM
I'm gonna go out on a limb here and assume you own a bike. You probably drive it like a maniac and blame everyone else when they don't notice you coming up on them at 3x the speed limit. Whether that's true about you or not, you're a f*ckin idiot.

Nope, dont own a bike. Nice assumption though. :shake:

I do have the common deceancy to turn my freakin head just a little bit to the right or left to see if there is anything in my blind spots. It really isnt that hard, but apparently its too much to ask for some lazy folks on here.

milkman
05-13-2007, 11:43 AM

I do have the common deceancy to turn my freakin head just a little bit to the right or left to see if there is anything in my blind spots. It really isnt that hard, but apparently its too much to ask for some lazy folks on here.

Shut the **** up, asshole.

You apparently have a reading comprehension problem.

convict1983
05-13-2007, 11:46 AM
Shut the **** up, asshole.

You apparently have a reading comprehension problem.

Oh, you again. Your sig is hella gay by the way. :clap:

I dont have a reading problem at all. This dude has a "BIG TRUCK" so its everyone else's fault if he cant see them.

milkman
05-13-2007, 12:01 PM

I dont have a reading problem at all. This dude has a "BIG TRUCK" so its everyone else's fault if he cant see them.

Apparently you do.

In a big truck, turning your head isn't going to do jack do eliminate those blind spots.

You could do a 360 degree head turn and you still are going to have blind spots.

Hence the need for blind spot mirrors, which he invested in, but which you can't comprend.

Skip Towne
05-13-2007, 12:11 PM

Apparently you do.

In a big truck, turning your head isn't going to do jack do eliminate those blind spots.

You could do a 360 degree head turn and you still are going to have blind spots.

Hence the need for blind spot mirrors, which he invested in, but which you can't comprend.[/QUOTE]
Who is your new buddy?

Fire Me Boy!
05-13-2007, 12:12 PM

Officially, your and idiot.

convict1983
05-13-2007, 12:14 PM
Officially, your and idiot.

Nice grammar ROFL

milkman
05-13-2007, 12:14 PM
.Who is your new buddy?

GoChiefs' future mate?

Otter
05-13-2007, 12:15 PM
Nice grammar ROFL

There should be a course noobs have to take.

Fire Me Boy!
05-13-2007, 12:32 PM
Nice grammar ROFL
Sorry... let me revise. Your and idiot, n00b.

Fire Me Boy!
05-13-2007, 12:33 PM
Cool... one neg rep and I knocked the n00b down two dots!

milkman
05-13-2007, 12:37 PM
Cool... one neg rep and I knocked the n00b down two dots!

One neg rep and I moved into 3 red dot territory.

Fire Me Boy!
05-13-2007, 12:37 PM
fightclub: your retarted.

Fire Me Boy!
05-13-2007, 12:38 PM
One neg rep and I moved into 3 red dot territory.
Gotta steal my thunder, huh?

I was just happy -- I've never seen my rep have an immediate effect on someone.

convict1983
05-13-2007, 12:38 PM
There should be a course noobs have to take.

LOL
Sorry I didnt get your gay little messageboard "in" joke. :shake:

Fire Me Boy!
05-13-2007, 12:41 PM
LOL
Sorry I didnt get your gay little messagboard "in" joke. :shake:
It's planet lexicon.

And since you're going to attack my grammar (which was intentional, but you didn't know so you get a pass), how about the fact you didn't use an apostrophe in "didnt" and "messagboard" should be message board.

Fire Me Boy!
05-13-2007, 12:41 PM
Oh, I quoted you before you edited!!! ROFL ROFL ROFL

Nelson Muntz
05-13-2007, 12:43 PM
LOL
Sorry I didnt get your gay little messageboard "in" joke. :shake:

If its a gay little messageboard, then why don't you leave? You're obviously a ****stick that doesn't know jackshit.

convict1983
05-13-2007, 12:47 PM
If its a gay little messageboard, then why don't you leave? You're obviously a ****stick that doesn't know jackshit.

Sheesh, looks like I struck a nerve with some crafty "vets" on a message board. :deevee:
I think this website is cool, I just found it funny that they jumped on me for not "getting" the little in joke they had thats all (like I was supposed to know what the **** they were talking about).

Skip Towne
05-13-2007, 12:49 PM
Gotta steal my thunder, huh?

I was just happy -- I've never seen my rep have an immediate effect on someone.
I bumped him up to 8 red dots. Somebody must have helped me.

KCinNY
05-13-2007, 12:52 PM
Sheesh, looks like I struck a nerve with some crafty "vets" on a message board. :deevee:
I think this website is cool, I just found it funny that they jumped on me for not "getting" the little in joke they had thats all (like I was supposed to know what the **** they were talking about).

You make alot of mistakes for a grammar Nazi.

Fire Me Boy!
05-13-2007, 12:52 PM
People jumped on you because you were acting like a total ****stick BEFORE the little joke. We're just making fun of you now because you didn't get the "in" joke.

Fire Me Boy!
05-13-2007, 12:53 PM
You make alot of mistakes for a grammar Nazi.
alot is two words. :p

KCinNY
05-13-2007, 12:53 PM
alot is two words.

Ouch... got me.:banghead:

Dave Lane
05-13-2007, 12:54 PM
I saw a biker one time when I was in Dallas go flying past me at 100+. Saw him again about 5-10 miles ahead laying in the middle of the highway blue stiff and dead as crab meat.

Dave

Fire Me Boy!
05-13-2007, 12:59 PM
I saw a biker one time when I was in Dallas go flying past me at 100+. Saw him again about 5-10 miles ahead laying in the middle of the highway blue stiff and dead as crab meat.

Dave
That fresh he wouldn't be stiff at all.

convict1983
05-13-2007, 12:59 PM
People jumped on you because you were acting like a total ****stick BEFORE the little joke. We're just making fun of you now because you didn't get the "in" joke.

Gotcha
Man, that really ruins my day that I didnt get an in joke...on an internet message board. Boy, I dont think I will ever live that one down. ROFL

Man, I am going to have to do a lot of "damage control" in order to get my "rep" up. What the hell is the point of that anyways? Do we win prizes at the end of the year or something (whoever has the most)?

A bunch of grown men clicking on their mouse "haha I just negative repped him three times and he is in the red now! I sure showed him!"

ROFL
Oh yes, you showed me indeed :clap:

convict1983
05-13-2007, 01:02 PM
I bumped him up to 8 red dots. Somebody must have helped me.

Good work Chief. That will show that n00b who runs THIS message board. :clap: ROFL

Fire Me Boy!
05-13-2007, 01:03 PM
Gotcha
Man, that really ruins my day that I didnt get an in joke...on an internet message board. Boy, I dont think I will ever live that one down. ROFL

Man, I am going to have to do a lot of "damage control" in order to get my "rep" up. What the hell is the point of that anyways? Do we win prizes at the end of the year or something (whoever has the most)?

A bunch of grown men clicking on their mouse "haha I just negative repped him three times and he is in the red now! I sure showed him!"

ROFL
Oh yes, you showed me indeed :clap:
Do you read before you hit reply? It seems that your reading comprehension problem has dribbled onto yet another page of this thread.

Like I said... just poking fun because you didn't get the joke. We're railing on you because you are a dumbass. That fact was proven LONG before the joke "your and idiot" was made. You not getting the lexicon was simply proof you're new to the board. We don't mind new people. We like new people. We don't like new dumbasses. We're all stocked up on those.

Phobia
05-13-2007, 04:01 PM
I could have stopped my truck and camped out on the tailgate and not seen a biker coming up on me at 150+ MPH. I don't understand what turning my head would have accomplished in this scenario. I mean, I found the guy in my mirror and saved his life by jumping back into what had been my lane before he ran his bike through my tailgate.

But, it sure is nice to know that it would have been my fault for failing to turn my head around to look at my toolbox. I'm sure that would have been helpful.

go bo
05-13-2007, 04:05 PM
Nice grammar ROFLdon't be a retart...

your and idiot is the way we say that around here...

ok, genious (cp spelling)?

go bo
05-13-2007, 04:17 PM
Gotcha

ROFL
Oh yes, you showed me indeed :clap:grown men?

you won't see much evidence of that around here...

me, i'm young at heart, but that skip guy is downright mean to n00bs...

and most of these kids are in their 20's and 30's just having fun...

actually, we're not really grown men at all, this is dateline undercover with a hidden camera (attached secretly to your computer so we can observe you whenever you go online), which will be aired nationally on father's day...

watch for it...

Fire Me Boy!
05-13-2007, 04:20 PM
grown men?

you won't see much evidence of that around here...

me, i'm young at heart, but that skip guy is downright mean to n00bs...

and most of these kids are in their 20's and 30's just having fun...

actually, we're not really grown men at all, this is dateline undercover with a hidden camera (attached secretly to your computer so we can observe you whenever you go online), which will be aired nationally on father's day...

watch for it...
It says here in your chat log........

morphius
05-13-2007, 04:22 PM
I could have stopped my truck and camped out on the tailgate and not seen a biker coming up on me at 150+ MPH. I don't understand what turning my head would have accomplished in this scenario. I mean, I found the guy in my mirror and saved his life by jumping back into what had been my lane before he ran his bike through my tailgate.

But, it sure is nice to know that it would have been my fault for failing to turn my head around to look at my toolbox. I'm sure that would have been helpful.
The real question is why were you changing lanes, or are you one of those, I have a big truck and deserve to drive in the left lane all the time drivers? 'Cause obviously you were the slower traffic here, hehe.

Phobia
05-13-2007, 04:24 PM
I was changing lanes to get into the correct lane to exit 71S off 435.

convict1983
05-13-2007, 05:23 PM

Why the hell do have to have a big ass truck anyways? Is it to make you appear more macho? I guess its a must have to have a gas guzzlin' truck that gets 5 miles per gallon. :rolleyes:

Maybe if you didnt have that huge waste of space you wouldnt have so many blind spots. :clap:

Fire Me Boy!
05-13-2007, 05:24 PM
Why the hell do have to have a big ass truck anyways? Is it to make you appear more macho? I guess its a must have to have a gas guzzlin' truck that gets 5 miles per gallon. :rolleyes:

Maybe if you didnt have that huge waste of space you wouldnt have so many blind spots. :clap:
Maybe he works construction and needs a big ass truck?

Skip Towne
05-13-2007, 05:42 PM

Yeah, Phil. How did you get this far in life without this piece of work advising you of what you do and don't need?

Phobia
05-13-2007, 08:25 PM

It's because I have a tiny penis. Duh.

Donger
05-13-2007, 08:42 PM
Is someone really arguing this?

Phobia doing 65 mph. Motorcyclist doing 150 mph. Unexpected speed differential = 85 mph, from behind = lucky motorcyclist is not dead, even if Phobia was wearing Spandex.

Easy 6
05-13-2007, 08:55 PM
that skip guy is downright mean to n00bs...

Not really anymore, i think he took too much heat from certain circles & he laid off.

I say we re-commission him to haze the Holy Hell outta idiot n00bs.

I've got a tin star right here.

Fly O.T. McWall
05-13-2007, 09:00 PM
yeah! bring the old fart on!!! i'll take him with one hand tied behind my back! i'm not your average n00b!

Easy 6
05-13-2007, 09:01 PM
yeah! bring the old fart on!!! i'll take him with one hand tied behind my back! i'm not your average n00b!

We have establish whether or not your an "idiot" n00b, before we release the Hounds of Hell.

Fly O.T. McWall
05-13-2007, 09:07 PM
well i can tell you this much...

i don't drink and drive and brag on a board about the cop letting me go. and i don't know why straight people would wanna do it in da butt.

Easy 6
05-13-2007, 09:12 PM
Actually, in the old days, you didnt even have to be an idiot...just being new was reason enough to let'em off their chains.

It seems that the Council of Esteemed Elders has changed the by-laws, allowing for a "kinder, gentler Planet"...unless of course someone REALLY has it comin'.

THEN, your very life & possibly those of your family, will be in GRAVE danger.

DomerNKC
05-13-2007, 10:01 PM
I was changing lanes to get into the correct lane to exit 71S off 435.I almost got one tonight coming home from softball Phil. We could turn this into a new sport. I have no problem with motorcycles, but these suicide thrill seekers are a problem.

Phobia
05-13-2007, 10:04 PM
Oh, I definitely have no problem with people who ride. I'd ride myself if I weren't certain I'd kill myself. But I don't think kids should be allowed to get a street bike license and if they do, the size should be limited until a guy is 30+.

greg63
05-13-2007, 10:14 PM
Close call Phil; idiot drivers drive a variety of vehicles. My wife was involved in an accident today on her way to church; some kid driving inattentively failed to yield to the right of way. He, of course gets the ticket, but the only thing on my mind was the welfare my wife and family. I took off from work to check on my wife and kids and all are fine, although my wife refused to go to the emergency room at the hospital over my insistence.

KC Kings
05-14-2007, 06:23 AM

The definition of irony: A man who calls another man gay, using the word "hella".

Radar Chief
05-14-2007, 08:20 AM
Why the hell do have to have a big ass truck anyways? Is it to make you appear more macho?

Hey Phil, aren’t you still in construction? Doing remodeling that would require hauling large quantities of materials?

I guess its a must have to have a gas guzzlin' truck that gets 5 miles per gallon. :rolleyes:

Also, Phil, don’t you drive a turbo diesel 1 ton?

And maybe if squid boy had been a bit more courteous to other drivers than to be traveling well in excess of the speed limit, others wouldn’t have to dodge his stupid ass. :shrug: