PDA

View Full Version : Misc Anyone on Chiefs Planet got a Vending Machine?.....OR

Kerberos
05-12-2007, 05:53 PM
do you have the means to buy one?

Cleaning out shed today and what did I forget was at the back behind some plywood?

I got a very GOOD condition Coca-Cola, Kansas City Chiefs vending machine cover.

I'm not sure but it looks to be a Dixie-Narco plastic cover. Could be a Vendo NOT SURE either way. (never worked service dept when working for coca-cola)

If you are interested I will post a picture as soon as I put the kid to bed in an hour.

Free to whoever would like to put it on an existing vending machine or buy a vending machine and put in on.

Nzoner this would make a GREAT addition to your game room (providing you don't already have one?)

You pick it up or pay for shipping and my fuggin time and effort to get it ready for shipping.

As I said above I will post a pic around 8:15 or so.

theultimatekcchiefsfan
05-12-2007, 06:55 PM
If nobody else wants it I will Take it. If someone else has a machine and wants it, then they can have it.

Please post picture, I will be waiting.

Kerberos
05-12-2007, 07:09 PM
There is a little glare and a LOT of dust but it will clean up REAL nice.

Kerberos
05-12-2007, 07:11 PM
If nobody else wants it I will Take it. If someone else has a machine and wants it, then they can have it.

Please post picture, I will be waiting.

As I see it ... first come first served.

Let me know if you want it ..... or if you want to wait and see if someone that has a machine wants it?

theultimatekcchiefsfan
05-12-2007, 07:36 PM
Man that is cool. But it is way too big for my machine. Damn that thing is sweet. I guess I will have to pass.

Somebody is gonna be really happy to get thta baby.
Thansk for posting picture.

Nzoner
05-12-2007, 09:36 PM
What's the asking price?

I don't have a vending machine as of yet but I'm always looking for about anything football that would make for interesting conversation.

Bugeater
05-12-2007, 09:41 PM
Damn, that's almost worth buying a vending machine for.

Buck
05-12-2007, 09:42 PM
How do you forget about something like that?

Skip Towne
05-12-2007, 09:46 PM
What's the asking price?

I don't have a vending machine as of yet but I'm always looking for about anything football that would make for interesting conversation.
I'll bet you could get one cheap from Coke or Pepsi. I've owned several of them when I owned Car Washes. Then you could stock it with beer and set it on FREE. Or maybe not.

teedubya
05-12-2007, 09:46 PM
yeah, put other stuff in there instead of Coke. Like Mountain Dew, Dr. Pepper... everything but Coke.

Oh yeah, and Beer... heh

Buck
05-12-2007, 09:48 PM
And you could put like....Mikes Hard Lemonade in there too...

Nzoner
05-12-2007, 09:50 PM
yeah, put other stuff in there instead of Coke. Like Mountain Dew, Dr. Pepper... everything but Coke.

Oh yeah, and Beer... heh

No,coke would be a must for the jack and cokes

Kerberos
05-13-2007, 05:24 AM
What's the asking price?

Free to first that wants it. You have to come pick it up or pay for box and ship.

I live about 2 hours from KC inside KS so anyone that wants it can see what its going to take to get here.

Kerberos
05-13-2007, 05:28 AM
I'll bet you could get one cheap from Coke or Pepsi. I've owned several of them when I owned Car Washes. Then you could stock it with beer and set it on FREE. Or maybe not.

YUP

We used to sell the older models to vending companys all the time.

BUT... If it is worth the $ to anyone they can go directly through Dixie-Naro or Vendo and buy BRAND NEW.

ferrarispider95
05-13-2007, 10:12 AM
I got vending machine, where are you located at. I will come pick it up.

thanks

convict1983
05-13-2007, 12:10 PM
WOW that is tight!

Kerberos
05-14-2007, 07:21 AM
As of yesterday ferrarispider95 is the only one that contacted me.

If he doesn't take the cover it will still be available.

Anyone else interested just needs to PM me.

Ultra Peanut
05-14-2007, 09:05 AM
I'm only interested in a vending machine if it has some Starburst in it.

<object width="425" height="350"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/wYX_zhlTDr8"></param><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/wYX_zhlTDr8" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="350"></embed></object>

Kerberos
10-07-2009, 04:22 PM
I gotta say sorry to Nzoner cause there is no way to ship this thing without a whole shitload of hassle.

I am getting my house ready to sell and I'm moving to the desert to the land of Vegas Dave and Carlota69. (I'll be in Henderson)

Anyway I still have this vending machine cover that I will give to anyone that has a way to pick it up.

I would hate to throw it away but last resort will be the dumpster at work.

If you are interested please PM me.

Simply Red
10-07-2009, 04:24 PM
do you have the means to buy one?

Cleaning out shed today and what did I forget was at the back behind some plywood?

I got a very GOOD condition Coca-Cola, Kansas City Chiefs vending machine cover.

I'm not sure but it looks to be a Dixie-Narco plastic cover. Could be a Vendo NOT SURE either way. (never worked service dept when working for coca-cola)

If you are interested I will post a picture as soon as I put the kid to bed in an hour.

Free to whoever would like to put it on an existing vending machine or buy a vending machine and put in on.

Nzoner this would make a GREAT addition to your game room (providing you don't already have one?)

You pick it up or pay for shipping and my fuggin time and effort to get it ready for shipping.

As I said above I will post a pic around 8:15 or so.

Very cool that you'd give that away, I was on 'flake-alert' as I perused, then I saw that you were giving this away, nicely done, Karma is good! Rep!

ferrarispider95
10-07-2009, 04:25 PM
I gotta say sorry to Nzoner cause there is no way to ship this thing without a whole shitload of hassle.

I am getting my house ready to sell and I'm moving to the desert to the land of Vegas Dave and Carlota69. (I'll be in Henderson)

Anyway I still have this vending machine cover that I will give to anyone that has a way to pick it up.

I would hate to throw it away but last resort will be the dumpster at work.

If you are interested please PM me.

sent pm, will take it if it is not too far away

Kerberos
10-07-2009, 04:32 PM

PM sent back. You are on top of the list so you have dibs as of right now.

Kerberos
10-07-2009, 04:33 PM
Very cool that you'd give that away, I was on 'flake-alert' as I perused, then I saw that you were giving this away, nicely done, Karma is good! Rep!

Just don't be post'n that I'm a pushover.... :D

Simply Red
10-07-2009, 04:36 PM
Just don't be post'n that I'm a pushover.... :D

Have I EVER been uncool to you? LMAO

Kerberos
10-08-2009, 05:11 PM

Hey Spiderman

What did you find out? Let me know either way.

Have I EVER been uncool to you? LMAO

Never uncool ... you're my kinda gal.. ;)

Kerberos
10-12-2009, 06:38 PM
This thing is still available. Anyone interested?