PDA

View Full Version : weirdest sex stuff

Pages : [1] 2

tooge
05-15-2007, 12:12 PM
So, I have this buddy (really, it isn't me) that was telling me that he had a one nighter with this gal that he says looked sorta like elaine from Seinfeld. Anyhow, while he is nailing her from the rear, he he looks down and sees she has what he describes as a tail (about three inches long) and it basically extends from her spine and is sort of hard, but not real hard. She looks back, sees him looking down and says "what are you doing?..." (pause) "watching?". Yes he replies, not wanting to discuss the tail any further. Anyone ever see anything like this? ( he says it wasn't wagging, bbut maybe he just wasn't doing it right). What is the wierdest chit you have ever seen "down there"?

eazyb81
05-15-2007, 12:15 PM
I have heard rumors of humans with mini-tails, but have never actually seen one.

About two years ago I had a one-night stand with a girl that had a belly button in the middle of her chest, just below her rack. It was creepy.

DenverChief
So, I have this buddy (really, it isn't me) that was telling me that he had a one nighter with this gal that he says looked sorta like elaine from Seinfeld. Anyhow, while he is nailing her from the rear, he he looks down and sees she has what he describes as a tail (about three inches long) and it basically extends from her spine and is sort of hard, but not real hard. She looks back, sees him looking down and says "what are you doing?..." (pause) "watching?". Yes he replies, not wanting to discuss the tail any further. Anyone ever see anything like this? ( he says it wasn't wagging, bbut maybe he just wasn't doing it right). What is the wierdest chit you have ever seen "down there"?

you want pics?

58-4ever
Tail? Yeah right. That was her penis! ROFL

crazycoffey
05-15-2007, 12:18 PM
About two years ago I had a one-night stand with a girl that had a belly button in the middle of her chest, just below her rack. It was creepy.

How old was she?

(too many face lifts....)

Brianfo
05-15-2007, 12:25 PM

That is freaking hilarious. I would not have been able to perform after an encounter like that.

MOhillbilly
05-15-2007, 12:27 PM
sure it wasnt a shaved dog?

Saulbadguy
05-15-2007, 12:29 PM
Humans can have tails. Of course, evolution is a myth.

;)

Mr. Laz
05-15-2007, 12:32 PM
i really haven't experience much weird stuff

hooked up with some girl that started yowling like a cat when we were going at it .... i mean LOUD yowling.

was kinda different :shrug:

The Franchise
05-15-2007, 12:38 PM
It wasn't a "down there" type of experience.

I was with a chick once....who wanted to be punched.....in the face. According to her....it got her angry...which in turn got her turned on more.

tooge
05-15-2007, 12:39 PM
you want pics?
Man, I am not sure. I sort of have a weak stomach for human deformity kind of stuff, so ummm sure!

Easy 6
05-15-2007, 12:39 PM
YIKES!!!

I've heard of people with small tails before.

But i would have to be SO drunk & desperate, to be able to keep a stiffy after seeing a "tail".

tooge
05-15-2007, 12:43 PM
sure it wasnt a shaved dog?

Liek I said, it wasn't me, and he never really said if she was panting, drooling, and yelping, just that she had a "tail". Personally, I would have freaked out and got out of there as quickly as I could (after finishing my business of course).

noa
Jews have horns and tails

booger
I agree with those who think it was a dog. When they docked her tail they didn't get close enough. Does she have webbed feet and her dew claws yet too?

booger
05-15-2007, 12:54 PM
I bumped uglies with a chick who was an irish/some sort of spanish or native american mix. She had 1 all brown nipple and one mostly pink with speckles of brown.

chagrin
05-15-2007, 12:54 PM
That is freaking hilarious. I would not have been able to perform after an encounter like that.

This is funny shit, so strange it brought you out from under your rock, that's great!!

chagrin
05-15-2007, 12:55 PM
WTF did she have a tail? I can't stop laughing, this is too much

booger
05-15-2007, 12:56 PM

I would have been temped to flick it around to see if she liked it. Could be like a second clit or something. Just pull the hood back and apply direct pressure.

ChiefsFire
05-15-2007, 01:02 PM
Man, I am not sure. I sort of have a weak stomach for human deformity kind of stuff, so ummm sure!

Ive heard stories that brings a new meaning to "Red River Shootout".

Amnorix
05-15-2007, 01:03 PM
So, of course, being a geek...

http://www.gennet.org/facts/metro07.html

In the May 20, 1982 issue of The New England Journal of Medicine, Dr. Fred Ledley, M.D. presented a clinical case report titled "Evolution and the Human Tail." Ledley's report concerned a baby born with a two inch long fleshy growth on it's back, bearing a superficial resemblance to a tail. Ledley strongly implied that this growth (called a caudal appendage) was essentially a "human tail," though he admitted that it had virtually none of the distinctive biological characteristics of a tail!

All true tails have bones in them that are a posterior extension of the vertebral column. Also, all true tails have muscles associated with their vertebrae which permit some movement of the tail. Ledley conceded that there has never been a single documented case of an animal tail lacking these distinctive features, nor has there been a single case of a human caudal appendage having any of these features. In fact, the caudal appendage Ledley described is merely a fatty outgrowth of skin that wasn't located in the right place on the back to be a tail! Still, Ledley saw his caudal appendage as providing compelling proof for the evolution of man from our monkey-like ancestors. He said that:

"...even those of us who are familiar with the literature that defined our place in nature (Darwinism) -- are rarely confronted with the relation between human beings and their primitive ancestors on a daily basis. The caudal appendage brings this reality to the fore and makes it tangible and inescapable."

Is there any branch of science, other than evolution, where such trivial data can be extrapolated into such profound and "inescapable" facts?

The "human tail" is just one example of what evolutionists call a "vestigial organ." As the name suggests, these organs are supposed to represent useless remnants of what were once functional and useful organs in our primitive ancestors. As recently as 1971, the Encyclopedia Britannica claimed that there were more than 100 vestigial organs in man. Even critically important organs such as the thymus and parathyroid glands were once considered to be vestigial simply because their functions were not understood. As biomedical science has progressed, there are fewer and fewer claims of functionless organs. Despite their diminishing numbers, vestigial organs are still mentioned in textbooks as one of the strongest evidences for evolution and against intelligent design by a Creator. The most frequently cited examples of vestigial organs in man are the coccyx and the appendix.

The human coccyx, or "tail bone," is a group of four or five small vertebrae fused into one bone at the lower end of our vertebral column. Most of us never really think about our "tail bone" until we fall on it. Evolutionists are dead certain that the coccyx is a vestige of a tail left over from our monkey-like ancestors. The coccyx does occupy the same relative position at the end of our vertebral column as does the tail in tailed primates, but then, where else would it be? The vertebral column is a linear row of bones that supports the head at its beginning and it must end somewhere. Wherever it ends, evolutionists will be sure to call it a vestigial tail.

Amnorix
05-15-2007, 01:05 PM
Human embryos have a tail that measures about one-sixth of the size of the embryo itself. As the embryo develops into a fetus, the tail is absorbed by the growing body. The developmental tail is thus a human vestigial structure (an atavism). Infrequently, a child is born with a "soft tail", which contains no vertebrae, but only blood vessels, muscles, and nerves, although there have been a very few documented cases of tails containing cartilage or up to five vertebrae. Modern procedures allow doctors to eliminate the tail at delivery. The longest human tail on record belonged to a twelve-year-old boy living in what was then French Indochina, which measured nine inches (229 mm).[1] :eek: :eek: :Lin: A sound case is that of a man named Chandre Oram who was born in India and has been famous because of his 13-inch tail. Nonetheless, it is believed it is not a true tail but a case of spina bifida.

Humans have a tail bone (the coccyx) attached to the pelvis, in the same place which other mammals have tails. The tail bone is formed of fused vertebrae, usually four, at the bottom of the vertebral column. It doesn't protrude externally, but retains an anatomical purpose: providing an attachment for muscles like the gluteus maximus.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tail

Easy 6
05-15-2007, 01:06 PM
Ive heard stories that brings a new meaning to "Red River Shootout".

... ROFL ...thats the worst when it happens, i can always tell immediately when i've "knocked something loose"...the change from sweet slickness to watery nastiness is enough to kill even my most diamond hard johnson.

Amnorix
05-15-2007, 01:07 PM
Weirdest chit I've ever seen "down there" was my wife giving birth to my two boys. You have to see it to believe it... :eek:

tooge
05-15-2007, 01:08 PM
WTF did she have a tail? I can't stop laughing, this is too much

Thats it, thats the end of the story. I asked for all the details I could think of but my buddy just said "I 'm not real sure what it was, I just wanted out of there". He said it didn't move, and he tried not to touch it. It had no hair, and was regular skin colored. This was before pic phones, or he may have tried to capture this beast on film. But Alas, like bigfoot, and the Yeti before him, it remains a folk legend.

Hog's Gone Fishin
05-15-2007, 01:10 PM
I did a chick with one eye!

Planetman
05-15-2007, 01:13 PM
Not one single "Something About Mary" reference yet?

The Franchise
05-15-2007, 01:13 PM

I shot a chick in the eye....

Simply Red
05-15-2007, 01:14 PM
Humans can have tails. Of course, evolution is a myth.

;)

dumbass

SLAG
05-15-2007, 01:16 PM
Im surprized no one has mentioned Having a girl with Teeth In her Cooter

Hog's Gone Fishin
05-15-2007, 01:17 PM
I shot a chick in the eye....

I think I know her!

Chief Chief
05-15-2007, 01:18 PM
Not one single "The Crying Game" reference yet?

Nzoner
05-15-2007, 01:18 PM
On the topic I was with a girl once who kept repeating "Shoot it,shoot it" from the time I entered her until I finished.I wanted to put a gag in her mouth.

booger
05-15-2007, 01:19 PM
Im surprized no one has mentioned Having a girl with Teeth In her Cooter

I saw that program on discovery channel. They call it chupacabra or something.

luv
05-15-2007, 01:19 PM
On the topic I was with a girl once who kept repeating "Shoot it,shoot it" from the time I entered her until I finished.I wanted to put a gag in her mouth.
For some reason this made me bust out laughing. ROFL

booger
05-15-2007, 01:20 PM
With an eye patch like a pirate or one single eye in the middle of her head?

tooge
05-15-2007, 01:26 PM
thats freakin hillarious.

eazyb81
05-15-2007, 01:28 PM
How old was she?

(too many face lifts....)

Early 20's.

afchiefs
05-15-2007, 01:28 PM

I betcha it was brown wasn't it :D

Chief Chief
05-15-2007, 01:29 PM

If it bugged ya that much, ya should have taken the safety off quicker.

booger
05-15-2007, 01:30 PM
thats freakin hillarious.
i bet she didn't have legs either.

'Hamas' Jenkins
05-15-2007, 01:57 PM
I had a chick throw up Taco Bell and Michelob all over my stomach when my dick hit the back of her throat and initiated her gag reflex.

That...****in....sucked.

booger
05-15-2007, 02:03 PM
I had a chick throw up Taco Bell and Michelob all over my stomach when my dick hit the back of her throat and initiated her gag reflex.

That...****in....sucked.
Sounds more like it blew..................chunks.

The Rick
05-15-2007, 02:03 PM
I'm surprised the TuckerMax story hasn't resurfaced in this thread yet... :)

Mr. Kotter
05-15-2007, 02:08 PM
http://www.gennet.org/facts/metro07.html ....In the May 20, 1982 issue of The New England Journal of Medicine, Dr. Fred Ledley, M.D. presented a clinical case report titled "Evolution and the Human Tail." Ledley's report concerned a baby born with a two inch long fleshy growth on it's back, bearing a superficial resemblance to a tail. Ledley strongly implied that this growth (called a caudal appendage) was essentially a "human tail," though he admitted that it had virtually none of the distinctive biological characteristics of a tail!

All true tails have bones in them that are a posterior extension of the vertebral column. Also, all true tails have muscles associated with their vertebrae which permit some movement of the tail. Ledley conceded that there has never been a single documented case of an animal tail lacking these distinctive features, nor has there been a single case of a human caudal appendage having any of these features. In fact, the caudal appendage Ledley described is merely a fatty outgrowth of skin that wasn't located in the right place on the back to be a tail! Still, Ledley saw his caudal appendage as providing compelling proof for the evolution of man from our monkey-like ancestors. He said that:

"...even those of us who are familiar with the literature that defined our place in nature (Darwinism) -- are rarely confronted with the relation between human beings and their primitive ancestors on a daily basis. The caudal appendage brings this reality to the fore and makes it tangible and inescapable."

Is there any branch of science, other than evolution, where such trivial data can be extrapolated into such profound and "inescapable" facts? The "human tail" is just one example of what evolutionists call a "vestigial organ." As the name suggests, these organs are supposed to represent useless remnants of what were once functional and useful organs in our primitive ancestors. As recently as 1971, the Encyclopedia Britannica claimed that there were more than 100 vestigial organs in man. Even critically important organs such as the thymus and parathyroid glands were once considered to be vestigial simply because their functions were not understood. As biomedical science has progressed, there are fewer and fewer claims of functionless organs. Despite their diminishing numbers, vestigial organs are still mentioned in textbooks as one of the strongest evidences for evolution and against intelligent design by a Creator.

The most frequently cited examples of vestigial organs in man are the coccyx and the appendix. The human coccyx, or "tail bone," is a group of four or five small vertebrae fused into one bone at the lower end of our vertebral column. Most of us never really think about our "tail bone" until we fall on it. Evolutionists are dead certain that the coccyx is a vestige of a tail left over from our monkey-like ancestors. The coccyx does occupy the same relative position at the end of our vertebral column as does the tail in tailed primates, but then, where else would it be? The vertebral column is a linear row of bones that supports the head at its beginning and it must end somewhere. Wherever it ends, evolutionists will be sure to call it a vestigial tail....

The Franchise
05-15-2007, 02:11 PM

That...****in....sucked.

That's why you find a chick with no gag reflex.

tooge
05-15-2007, 02:13 PM
I dont know about you but my appendage has a mind of its own. It would not have been very happy down there with a caudal appendage that was bigger than it.

'Hamas' Jenkins
05-15-2007, 02:14 PM
That's why you find a chick with no gag reflex.

One night stand, how was I supposed to know??

That still wasn't as scary as the time that a girl was giving me a handjob and she aimed my torch the wrong direction and I shot my load up and over my head and six feet past the end of my bed on the carpet.

That had to be some kind of world record.

dtrain
05-15-2007, 02:14 PM

Time for a Porky's reference. Lassie and the gym socks.

tooge
05-15-2007, 02:17 PM
I was with this gal in college and it was real hot and humid out. The whole time we were goin at it, our skin kept on making huge fart noises. I couldn't help but laugh my ass off.

booger
05-15-2007, 02:17 PM
woooooo wooooooooo woooooooooooooooooooooooooo

The Franchise
05-15-2007, 02:23 PM
One night stand, how was I supposed to know??

That still wasn't as scary as the time that a girl was giving me a handjob and she aimed my torch the wrong direction and I shot my load up and over my head and six feet past the end of my bed on the carpet.

That had to be some kind of world record.

ROFL

You're just lucky that it cleared your head.....

duncan_idaho
05-15-2007, 02:24 PM
I'm surprised the TuckerMax story hasn't resurfaced in this thread yet... :)

You mean
'Tucker tries butt sex... hilarity does not ensue'

or

'The Worst Story Ever Told'?

chuxtrux
05-15-2007, 02:29 PM
one time i woke up the next morning and realized the girl i slept with was so drunk she wet the bed, yeah not cool

StcChief
05-15-2007, 02:52 PM
Gives a new meaning to "Getting some tail"

baad da du dump.....

The Rick
05-15-2007, 02:54 PM
You mean
'Tucker tries butt sex... hilarity does not ensue'

or

'The Worst Story Ever Told'?
The first one. I don't really want to type it 'cause i'm at work...

ChiefaRoo
05-15-2007, 03:40 PM
I find this thread to be disturbing.

StcChief
05-15-2007, 03:46 PM
I find this thread to be disturbing.\

the saving grace is the "tail" doesn't wiggle.

sedated
05-15-2007, 03:48 PM
I was with a girl once who kept repeating "Shoot it, shoot it" from the time I entered her until I finished.

luckily she only got to say it twice
before you apologized

Smed1065
05-15-2007, 03:50 PM

I assume the eye patch type and he removed the patch I bet...................

StcChief
05-15-2007, 03:58 PM
luckily she only got to say it twice
before you apologizedwell she asked for it.... ROFL

ChiefaRoo
05-15-2007, 04:04 PM
I think this thread would be better if it was about a girl with a third boob. Assuming, that all of said boobs were nice to begin with.

Easy 6
05-15-2007, 04:05 PM
Ya know, on second thought, it might be kinda nice to have that "rein" to jerk her to & fro with...

luv
05-15-2007, 04:10 PM
well she asked for it.... ROFL
No kidding. You're not supposed to say shit like that until after you're done. Stupid girl. :)

booger
05-15-2007, 06:16 PM
I assume the eye patch type and he removed the patch I bet...................
you did a girl with one eye too?

booger
05-15-2007, 06:17 PM
I think this thread would be better if it was about a girl with a third boob. Assuming, that all of said boobs were nice to begin with.

Then a guy would need 3 hands.

What about a girl with 2 vaginas?

StcChief
05-15-2007, 06:33 PM
Then a guy would need 3 hands.

What about a girl with 2 vaginas?

Now the strap on industry has another gender to market too. ROFL

booger
05-15-2007, 06:38 PM

or you could just alternate. One is the dorito hair patch triangle vag and the other is nice and smooth. One is MWF gina and the other is the TTH and weekend one.

Plus this would keep them both nice and tight.

Phobia
05-15-2007, 06:38 PM
I'm pretty sure if this story were actually true, girl would have been pretty self conscious about her tail. I'm guessing she wouldn't have been wagging it in the air for a dude she didn't know well. She'd have most definitely stayed on her back. That is,.... if I understand human nature as well as I think I do.

booger
05-15-2007, 06:42 PM
I wonder when she wiped if she got poo on it. Yuck.

BTW
If you ever want to get slapped or get a nasty reaction ask a random chick in a bar which way she wipes. Front to back or vice versa. Some may even ask why you want to know. Just say if they do it wrong they get poo on their virginia.

Just a random useless thought of the day. Carry on.

Smed1065
05-15-2007, 06:44 PM
you did a girl with one eye too?

Not exactly, she had two patches........

Why do you think she was letting me?

StcChief
I wonder when she wiped if she got poo on it. Yuck.

BTW
If you ever want to get slapped or get a nasty reaction ask a random chick in a bar which way she wipes. Front to back or vice versa. Some may even ask why you want to know. Just say if they do it wrong they get poo on their virginia.

Just a random useless thought of the day. Carry on.

Now that's a come on line :) try to forget that one.

Phobia

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

booger
05-15-2007, 06:46 PM

ROFL

booger
05-15-2007, 06:47 PM
Now that's a come on line :) try to forget that one.
That and bend over and grab your ankles don't work anymore.

ChiefaRoo
05-15-2007, 06:52 PM
I think booger is way, way too much into this thread.

bogie
05-15-2007, 06:53 PM
So... if I did a gal that was once a guy... inserted penis... is that odd?

booger
05-15-2007, 06:55 PM
I get that alot. Plus i am bored.

booger
05-15-2007, 06:56 PM
not sure i'd admit to that.

StcChief
05-15-2007, 06:58 PM

That WC thing explains a lot :) But you didn't know he/she was a he/she :) Paging UP for a ruling

bogie
05-15-2007, 06:59 PM
not sure i'd admit to that.

What if you didn't know until you were done?

booger
05-15-2007, 06:59 PM
ROFL

no room to talk freak!!!

http://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=163107

booger
05-15-2007, 07:03 PM
What if you didn't know until you were done?
I sure as hell wouldn't tell anyone i poked a heshe or shemale or whatever you wanna call it. That's just me though.

couldn't ya tell with the adams apple?

88TG88
05-15-2007, 07:06 PM
Don't really have any weird stories but I did do a chick whose muff smelled like a dumpster. As soon as i took off her panties it hit me like a punch in the face. I tried to keep "it" up but the smell was overpowering and i struggled the whole time. I tried my best not to yell when i first smelled it. Not my best performance

booger
05-15-2007, 07:08 PM
just use fabreeze

Smed1065
05-15-2007, 07:09 PM
Don't really have any weird stories but I did do a chick whose muff smelled like a dumpster. As soon as i took off her panties it hit me like a punch in the face. I tried to keep "it" up but the smell was overpowering and i struggled the whole time. I tried my best not to yell when i first smelled it. Not my best performance

Must be nice to be young. I hope you had two or three "dumpster" diving suits on.

Phobia
05-15-2007, 07:11 PM

That was one of those converts, dude. I have enough trouble keeping my junk clean when it's right side out. Imagine if they took your junk and flipped it inside out and stuck it into a warm, dark place?

booger
05-15-2007, 07:15 PM
:Lin:

booger
05-15-2007, 07:18 PM
That was one of those converts, dude. I have enough trouble keeping my junk clean when it's right side out. Imagine if they took your junk and flipped it inside out and stuck it into a warm, dark place?
do the balls become ovaries?

88TG88
05-15-2007, 07:21 PM
Must be nice to be young. I hope you had two or three "dumpster" diving suits on.
HELL YES

ChiefaRoo
05-15-2007, 07:41 PM
ROFL

no room to talk freak!!!

http://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=163107

Hey my thread is a humorous play on a previous thread and is purely fictional. You sir, have anal references in your avi and siggy. ;)

sedated
05-15-2007, 07:45 PM

just gotta lick that shit clean

booger
05-15-2007, 07:57 PM
Hey my thread is a humorous play on a previous thread and is purely fictional. You sir, have anal references in your avi and siggy. ;)
I know.

It's just a sickness that haunts me. ROFL

booger
05-15-2007, 07:58 PM
just gotta lick that shit clean
gotta lick it before ya stick it.

Easy 6
05-15-2007, 08:00 PM

... ROFL ROFL ROFL ...

Thats one i'm sure atleast most of us can relate to.

Sam Hall
05-15-2007, 08:02 PM
ROFL

luv
05-15-2007, 08:04 PM
I haven't read the entire thread. Has anyone said anything truly kinky yet?

Archie F. Swin
05-15-2007, 08:25 PM
holy shit this thread is killing me!!!! ROFL

it could have spun into utter chaos...but I loive the fact that its just loitering at the intersection of No Return Point and the To Hell Hwy

KcMizzou
05-15-2007, 08:28 PM
I haven't read the entire thread. Has anyone said anything truly kinky yet?The chick with a tail was enough for me...

WTF!?!?!?

Donger
05-15-2007, 08:31 PM
I bumped uglies with a chick who was an irish/some sort of spanish or native american mix. She had 1 all brown nipple and one mostly pink with speckles of brown.

Okay, now that's just incredibly hot.

The tail thing? Not so much.

KcMizzou
05-15-2007, 08:32 PM
Okay, now that's just incredibly hot.

The tail thing? Not so much.This thread has ruined Elaine for me.

Donger
05-15-2007, 08:35 PM
Weirdest chit I've ever seen "down there" was my wife giving birth to my two boys. You have to see it to believe it... :eek:

Yeah, thanks Amno. My wife's OBGYN actually said to me after me joking about the husband stitch, "Are you sure? She's already pretty tight."

Funny guy.

luv
05-15-2007, 09:02 PM
The chick with a tail was enough for me...

WTF!?!?!?
That's weird, not kinky. I guess weird is what the thread asked for though.

Mr. Plow
05-15-2007, 09:03 PM
I'm not sure this fits the category, but I once had a woman tell me she didn't like guys going down on her or giving blowjobs. That about ruined it for me.

I said about. I still hit it. She was pretty good looking and had big ta ta's.

Donger
05-15-2007, 09:14 PM
After thinking about it, I really don't have any weird sex stories.

Donger
05-15-2007, 09:16 PM

Oh, I don't know if this is weird or not, but I did once have an orgsam in front of my girlfriend's Mom while (the daughter) was giving me a BJ.

That was... interesting.

Mr. Plow
05-15-2007, 09:18 PM
Oh, I don't know if this is weird or not, but I did once have an orgsam in front of my girlfriend's Mom while (the daughter) was giving me a BJ.

That was... interesting.

Sooooo.....your girlfriends mom was watching her give you a bj?

luv
05-15-2007, 09:18 PM
Eh. I don't really have anything kinky either. Maybe the front seat of a Mazda? Nah. That was cramped, no kinky. I was hoping to get some ideas.

Donger
05-15-2007, 09:23 PM
Sooooo.....your girlfriends mom was watching her give you a bj?

Yes.

The Mom didn't like me very much to begin with. So, this woman actually said to the daughter as she left to run some errands, "HE is not to be let into the house, Christine. Do you understand!?"

So, the mom leaves, and Christine takes me inside the house. We went into the room that no one is supposed to go into (the sitting room?) in the front of the house, sit down and she gets to work. Well, the mom apparently forgot something and came back in. I heard the door open, looked up and saw her watching with her mouth agape. She didn't say a word. I tried, in vain, to get Christine to stop but she wouldn't. So, I orgasmed while she was watching us.

Mr. Plow
05-15-2007, 09:26 PM
Yes.

The Mom didn't like me very much to begin with. So, this woman actually said to the daughter as she left to run some errands, "HE is not to be let into the house, Christine. Do you understand!?"

So, the mom leaves, and Christine takes me inside the house. We went into the room that no one is supposed to go into (the sitting room?) in the front of the house, sit down and she gets to work. Well, the mom apparently forgot something and came back in. I heard the door open, looked up and saw her watching with her mouth agape. She didn't say a word. I tried, in vain, to get Christine to stop but she wouldn't. So, I orgasmed while she was watching us.

That's a pretty cool story. You should write a book.

luv
05-15-2007, 09:27 PM
That's a pretty cool story. You should write a book.
It seems I remember him talking about his mother in law walking in on him and his wife once.

Donger
05-15-2007, 09:29 PM
It seems I remember him talking about his mother in law walking in on him and his wife once.

More than once, actually. Quite a difference, however.

Mr. Plow
05-15-2007, 09:30 PM
I guess the closest I've had is sex in hot tub with a friend in the pool a few feet away and then friend having sex in the shower while I getting mine on the bed when he walked out.

Fishpicker
05-15-2007, 09:32 PM
I used to work with a chick that had a withered arm. She was pretty decent looking and had a nice body aside from that. She would mess with new guys by being flirtacious and then touching them with her small hand. One time she started rubbing some guy's shoulder and began macking. he finally looked over and his face went white. what do you say in a situation like that? I dont think I ever saw him say another word to her.

Donger
05-15-2007, 09:35 PM
I used to work with a chick that had a withered arm. She was pretty decent looking and had a nice body aside from that. She would mess with new guys by being flirtacious and then touching them with her small hand. One time she started rubbing some guy's shoulder and began macking. he finally looked over and his face went white. what do you say in a situation like that? I dont think I ever saw him say another word to her.

Scream "SKELETOR!?" and run away like a startled cat?

Fishpicker
05-15-2007, 09:36 PM
sorry, I dont get the reference

tiptap
05-15-2007, 09:36 PM
Well there was the vodka and grape juice and two Cerebral Palsey wheel chair bound married ladies whose husbands were in the penn. I don't remember a lot more. wiggle wiggle

Mr. Plow
05-15-2007, 09:38 PM
sorry, I dont get the reference

By the power of Grey Skull!

88TG88
05-15-2007, 10:15 PM
BEST THREAD EVARRRRR!!!

The Franchise
05-15-2007, 11:13 PM
Does a chick with no ears count?

Demonpenz
05-15-2007, 11:25 PM
same thing happened with me. I went and got some hedge cutters and cut the tail off and went back to bidness

Smed1065
05-15-2007, 11:32 PM
I used to work with a chick that had a withered arm. She was pretty decent looking and had a nice body aside from that. She would mess with new guys by being flirtacious and then touching them with her small hand. One time she started rubbing some guy's shoulder and began macking. he finally looked over and his face went white. what do you say in a situation like that?

Unless you want matching arms, you better stop. When I am done with you, they will match because I am talented?

listopencil
05-16-2007, 12:08 AM
The withered arm wouldn't have stopped me.

Spicy McHaggis
05-16-2007, 02:47 AM
The withered arm wouldn't have stopped me.

How withered are we talking here? A little crumpled or "You drank from the wrong grail in Indiana Jones" withered?

tooge
05-16-2007, 07:48 AM
Does a chick with no ears count?

are there still ear holes, or just flaps without holes, or just nothing at all. I'd say hell yeah it counts.

The Franchise
05-16-2007, 08:07 AM
are there still ear holes, or just flaps without holes, or just nothing at all. I'd say hell yeah it counts.

There are still ear holes......just no ears.

boogblaster
05-16-2007, 09:02 AM
I dated a chic once that I guess liked it in her ear..every time I tried to put it in her mouth she turned her head ....

jollymon
05-16-2007, 09:06 AM
I was with this gal in college and it was real hot and humid out. The whole time we were goin at it, our skin kept on making huge fart noises. I couldn't help but laugh my ass off.

I knew her. She told me when that happened to us that sometimes they are real...... :hmmm:

Mr. Laz
05-16-2007, 11:03 AM
another one that i don't know if it's weird on a CP scale or not but ....

went out with this girl .... not "out" exactly. More of a booty call situation.

anyway ... we are going at it and she ends up on top.

i swear it was like someone turns on a faucet ... seriously it was pretty amazing. I could feel it running down onto my stomach ... legs ..... it was like laying in a wading pool or something.

Don't sleep in the "wet spot" had a completely different meaning to it. Seriously it was wet in a 3 foot diameter circle and soaked through a comforter and 2 sheets.

Niagara falls the entire time we were doing the horizontal bop.

i honestly wondered how a body could hold that much fluid.

crazycoffey
05-16-2007, 11:05 AM
Yeah, thanks Amno. My wife's OBGYN actually said to me after me joking about the husband stitch, "Are you sure? She's already pretty tight."

Funny guy.

:LOL: great stuff

crazycoffey
05-16-2007, 11:08 AM
....swear it was like someone turns on a faucet ... seriously it was pretty amazing. I could feel it running down onto my stomach ... legs ..... it was like laying in a wading pool or something.

Did she pee on you?

Mr. Laz
05-16-2007, 11:10 AM
Did she pee on you?
nope ... it wasn't pee at all

it was all just "wetness"

The Franchise
05-16-2007, 11:19 AM

i swear it was like someone turns on a faucet ... seriously it was pretty amazing. I could feel it running down onto my stomach ... legs ..... it was like laying in a wading pool or something.

Don't sleep in the "wet spot" had a completely different meaning to it. Seriously it was wet in a 3 foot diameter circle and soaked through a comforter and 2 sheets.

Well at least this way you knew you were doing something right.

Bowser
05-16-2007, 11:56 AM
Well at least this way you knew you were doing something right.

Maybe she was just pregnant with a really really small little baby, and her water broke all over Laz.

The Franchise
05-16-2007, 12:09 PM
Maybe she was just pregnant with a really really small little baby, and her water broke all over Laz.

:Lin:

tooge
05-16-2007, 01:41 PM

She may try to explain it another way, but bud, I hate to tell you, you got peed on. Plain and simple. I have heard of this too, the sphincter that controls the wiz just cant hang in there too long durin gsex sometimes in chicks. Dont worry, you are not the first guy to get peed on.

88TG88
05-16-2007, 02:03 PM
I heard a funny story on a radio morning talk show about a guy who got stuck. He was banging this chick and she starts getting muscle contractions or some sort of spasms. Her hole tightens up and hes stuck. She pisses on him and craps on him. Then they get scared and call the paramedics. Their parents get involved and since the chick was underage hes now in some serious trouble. Don't know of its 100% true but its f'ing hilarious

Direckshun
05-16-2007, 02:16 PM
I feel like such a big, strong man, Mr. Hat.

Steve Sewell
05-16-2007, 02:30 PM

A shocker would now require both hands, that would totally suck. What would the Wichita State fans do for their hand signal?

StcChief
05-16-2007, 02:33 PM
A shocker would now require both hands, that would totally suck. What would the Wichita State fans do for their hand signal?
No during this strange female morph process

Man will grow another large "finger" to cover that contingence :p

Steve Sewell
05-16-2007, 02:40 PM

Funny guy.

My bosses dad is a retired OB/GYN. He ran into some chick at a bar a few years ago, and she asked "aren't you a <my bosses last name>?", to which he said yes. Then she said, "your Dad was my doctor." And he replied "yeah, he told me you have a great pu$$y!"

That one did not go over well.

Steve Sewell
05-16-2007, 02:44 PM
In college, I knew a chick with 6 fingers on each hand who used to bang the entire basketball team. I'm sure those 2 extra fingers came in "handy" for those big dudes.

What's funny as hell is that there was a chick in the class under me there that had "Simpson's hands". And my understanding was that she was kinda a loose pistol herself. Weird.

Steve Sewell
05-16-2007, 02:47 PM

That's called an unintentional golden shower, nothing more.

Easy 6
05-16-2007, 02:49 PM
That's called an unintentional golden shower, nothing more.

Havent you ever heard of, or seen, a "squirter"???

Its not pee.

Delano
05-16-2007, 02:51 PM
I heard a funny story on a radio morning talk show about a guy who got stuck. He was banging this chick and she starts getting muscle contractions or some sort of spasms. Her hole tightens up and hes stuck. She pisses on him and craps on him. Then they get scared and call the paramedics. Their parents get involved and since the chick was underage hes now in some serious trouble. Don't know of its 100% true but its f'ing hilarious

I MADE HER WET!!!

http://www.brightlightsfilm.com/47/47_images/stabs1visitorq.jpg

Steve Sewell
05-16-2007, 02:53 PM
Havent you ever heard of, or seen, a "squirter"???

Its not pee.

hell yes it is...you actually buy that crap you see in the movies? Do you also believe that one guy who has the 18" dick is for real? Spare me.

Delano
05-16-2007, 02:58 PM
hell yes it is...you actually buy that crap you see in the movies? Do you also believe that one guy who has the 18" dick is for real? Spare me.

Spare me, tough guy.

The latest research indicates the possibility that all women produce female ejaculate, even if they are not aware of it. The expelled or released fluid is not urine, it is an alkaline liquid secreted by the paraurethral glands. The paraurethral glands produce an enzyme called prostatic acid phosphatase (PAP) and glucose (a sugar).

Easy 6
05-16-2007, 03:06 PM
Spare me, tough guy.

Hey Delano, scott free has...

..."Given out too much reputation in the last 24 hours, please try again later".

Getcha later.

StcChief
05-16-2007, 03:13 PM

Tell that one to Flower Tucci.... get a clue dude.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Flower_Tucci

Mr. Laz
05-16-2007, 03:56 PM
She may try to explain it another way, but bud, I hate to tell you, you got peed on. Plain and simple. I have heard of this too, the sphincter that controls the wiz just cant hang in there too long durin gsex sometimes in chicks. Dont worry, you are not the first guy to get peed on.That's called an unintentional golden shower, nothing more.
i think i know the difference between urine and vaginal fluid.

not to mention the smell of urine would be considerable if it has been enough to cover such a huge spot of my bed.

i'm just saying :shrug:

FootFanatic
05-16-2007, 04:03 PM
i think i qualify for weirdest sex stuff

i have a female foot fetish big time

i get hard looking at women's feet (as long as they are not completely hideous). i love to get women to let me suck their toes, lick their feet, smell their feet, and nothing is better than getting a footjob

summer and spring time is money for me. girls wearing sandals and showing their feet equals women walking around topless for normal people :)

Steve Sewell
05-16-2007, 04:08 PM
Spare me, tough guy.

LOL, this is more in reference to scott free implying that porno movies are proof of female ejaculation. All of those are just chicks peeing.

Pornography

In some pornographic movies, women are shown ejaculating a clear or milky fluid. The validity of pornography as a source of evidence is, however, suspect, as there is a strong incentive to generate dramatic visual effects, with no implication or assurance of accurate recording of real events. Allegedly, some of this is done through trick editing or by filling the vagina with fluids from external sources; with the camera on, the woman can then expel the fluid. In other cases, the fluid is clearly seen as coming from her urethra, at high velocity. Urination is sometimes used in this context to provide the illusion of a female ejaculation. Several pornstars exhibit the ability to ejaculate only when their vagina is clear. Cytherea, Flower Tucci, and Tianna Lynn are examples of adult film stars who are frequently seen pausing momentarily to push off their male partner's penis or remove the dildo from their vagina before ejaculating. Other pornstars, such as Sammie Rhodes and Dasha, demonstrate the ability to ejaculate even during intercourse.

Notice stlchief's reference of Flower Tucci as one of the culprits.

Nzoner
05-16-2007, 04:08 PM
There are still ear holes......just no ears.

She definitely likes it from behind.

Donger
05-16-2007, 04:11 PM
Please tell me that you gentlemen can at least identify the urethra on a female...

Steve Sewell
05-16-2007, 04:17 PM
Please tell me that you gentlemen can at least identify the urethra on a female...

Most of the people who think it's a good idea to use porno as evidence that something is real probably can't...

Nzoner
05-16-2007, 04:19 PM

The only Uretha I'm familiar with is Uretha Franklin

Easy 6
05-16-2007, 04:31 PM
LOL, this is more in reference to scott free implying that porno movies are proof of female ejaculation. All of those are just chicks peeing.

No, this is more in reference to the fact that i've been with a number of girls over the years, who while not true squirters, got incredibly wet & left drippings everywhere at the moment of climax.

So its not too hard to imagine that some girls can go even further with it.

Your apparently an expert on female physiology, so believe whatever in the hell you want. This is possibly the dumbest damn argument i've been in over the last year.

luv
05-16-2007, 06:49 PM

i get hard looking at women's feet (as long as they are not completely hideous). i love to get women to let me suck their toes, lick their feet, smell their feet, and nothing is better than getting a footjob

summer and spring time is money for me. girls wearing sandals and showing their feet equals women walking around topless for normal people :)
I don't think I'd be comfortable having some guy sucking on my toes and licking my feet. One, my feet are ticklish. Two, that would just weird me out.

Mr. Laz
05-16-2007, 07:10 PM
I don't think I'd be comfortable having some guy sucking on my toes and licking my feet. One, my feet are ticklish. Two, that would just weird me out.
how about using your feet to ... um ... you know ... please him.

:p

luv
05-16-2007, 07:12 PM
how about using your feet to ... um ... you know ... please him.

:p
My feet are pretty low on that list.

StcChief
05-17-2007, 12:15 PM
The only Uretha I'm familiar with is Uretha Franklin
:) too old for biology now... just stick with Amateur OBGyn.... :p

Inspector
05-17-2007, 01:53 PM
Did you scratch her behind the ears?

They like that.

tooge
05-17-2007, 02:11 PM

Man, I wish I had that. I am more of a legs and ass man myself. Unless chicks start walking around in thongs, I'm just gonna have to use my imagination. Dont their feet ever stink? What about chicks at the lake or beach with pretty yet dirty feet, those count?

Dave Lane
05-17-2007, 02:43 PM

Dude you are wrong or haven't learned yet what you are doing. Its really and can be done if you know what you are doing.

Dave

dirk digler
05-17-2007, 02:49 PM
I haven't had any weird sex though I have been with a couple of women that their pussy stunk like it took a bath in sewer water.

Also the thread starter story reminds of Shallow Hal where Jack Black's friend has a tail and he wags it when he is excited

The Franchise
05-17-2007, 03:13 PM
My feet are pretty low on that list.

Betcha it isn't low on FootFanatics list...

FootFanatic
05-17-2007, 04:48 PM
Man, I wish I had that. I am more of a legs and ass man myself. Unless chicks start walking around in thongs, I'm just gonna have to use my imagination. Dont their feet ever stink? What about chicks at the lake or beach with pretty yet dirty feet, those count?

i actually like smelly feet. i will go to town on a girl's feet who has been wearing pumps without socks for 8 hrs at work all day, yummy.

dirty feet don't bother me. if the girl's feet are hot enough i would seriously lick the dirt off.

FootFanatic
05-17-2007, 04:49 PM
Betcha it isn't low on FootFanatics list...

assuming luv is a girl i would LOVE to see her feet

luv..do you have a pic of your feet? that would be awesome.

KcMizzou
05-17-2007, 04:56 PM
i actually like smelly feet. i will go to town on a girl's feet who has been wearing pumps without socks for 8 hrs at work all day, yummy.

dirty feet don't bother me. if the girl's feet are hot enough i would seriously lick the dirt off.You are a sick, sick man.

Papi
05-17-2007, 06:18 PM
Fantastic thread, my somewhat strange sex story:

I'm doin this girl doggy on her couch. She has some little mutt (terrier of some sort I believe) out and about in her house. This doggy decides to find out more about me and starts sniffing my ass while I'm goin at it. All I could do was laugh and say "your dog is smellin my butt!" And no, I didn't stop it.

Actually I did, you perverts.

The Franchise
05-17-2007, 06:47 PM

That she is....and I'm gonna go out on a limb here and say that you're not getting that picture. lol

penchief
05-17-2007, 07:06 PM
My freshmen year in college I was doing a 69 with the girl on top. When she started climaxing I started getting splattered in the face. At first I thought she was pissing on me but quickly figured out that it wasn't that. If I had known then what I know now, my confusion would have been replaced with excitement.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Female_ejaculation

sedated
05-17-2007, 07:24 PM
Fantastic thread, my somewhat strange sex story:

I'm doin this girl doggy on her couch. She has some little mutt (terrier of some sort I believe) out and about in her house. This doggy decides to find out more about me and starts sniffing my ass while I'm goin at it. All I could do was laugh and say "your dog is smellin my butt!" And no, I didn't stop it.

Actually I did, you perverts.

that sounds familiar

luv
05-17-2007, 07:26 PM

I posted them once actually. Maybe I'll take an updated picture just for you. Nail color preference?

luv
05-17-2007, 07:26 PM
dirty feet don't bother me. if the girl's feet are hot enough i would seriously lick the dirt off.
Okay, that is just WRONG.

Silock
05-17-2007, 07:27 PM

Why didn't you just put your weiner in there?

KcMizzou
05-17-2007, 07:34 PM
that sounds familiarDude, he wants to "rear" your child!

Iowanian
05-17-2007, 07:36 PM
Dude you are wrong or haven't learned yet what you are doing. Its really and can be done if you know what you are doing.

Dave

Its not often I agree with DL.....but he's right. I've dated a couple of gals that could have washed a car if you filled their beaver with spot free rinse and pointed them in the right direction with a hooked finger in the right spot.

ROYC75
05-17-2007, 07:42 PM
Never do a deaf girl with another couple living upstairs........ :eek: The howling and screaming she made was deafening to anybody within 500 feet.

FootFanatic
05-17-2007, 08:09 PM
I posted them once actually. Maybe I'll take an updated picture just for you. Nail color preference?

are you serious? that would be AWESOME of you.

i love red toenail polish and black toenail polish but i would be happy with anything

Silock
05-17-2007, 08:14 PM

i love red toenail polish and black toenail polish but i would be happy with anything

Wow, that's ****ing creepy.

Mosbonian
05-17-2007, 08:18 PM
I'm not sure this fits the category, but I once had a woman tell me she didn't like guys going down on her or giving blowjobs. That about ruined it for me..

So you're the guy who dated my ex-wife after I divorced her...

mmaddog

luv
05-17-2007, 11:56 PM
As promised.

GoChiefs, please try not to freak out this time.

Silock
05-17-2007, 11:56 PM
So, how does it feel to know that he's jacking off to that picture right now?

luv
05-18-2007, 12:06 AM
So, how does it feel to know that he's jacking off to that picture right now?
If some guy is jacking off to a picture of my feet, that's his problem. Not mine.

Silock
05-18-2007, 12:08 AM
Feel free to ignore this question if it's too personal, but is that a turn on for you? I know if some chick was rubbin' the nubbin while look at my picture, I'd be turned on. If she were flicking the bean to a pic of my feet, though... I'd be a little weirded out.

luv
05-18-2007, 12:11 AM
Feel free to ignore this question if it's too personal, but is that a turn on for you? I know if some chick was rubbin' the nubbin while look at my picture, I'd be turned on. If she were flicking the bean to a pic of my feet, though... I'd be a little weirded out.
Knowing some guy is rubbing one out while staring at my feet does zero for me. A regular picture of me? I don't know. Flattered, I guess? I don't know that it would necessarily turn me on.

Easy 6
05-18-2007, 07:14 AM
Foot fetishists have some serious issues...

boogblaster
05-18-2007, 07:30 AM
Foot-long fetishes are for curb-biters only ....

hawkchief
05-18-2007, 07:38 AM

Sheesh - looks like Moooo's back!

StcChief
05-18-2007, 07:47 AM
this could be a classic thread

El Jefe
05-18-2007, 09:10 AM
Originally Posted by FootFanatic

That is disgusting you need to get some serious help, and quick. I tell you if I had eaten anything I might of thrown up after reading that, that is just so wrong. Thats fine if you like feet, but to say you would lick dirt off someones feet is pretty nasty. How can you tell if someones feet are like you have put it "hot"?.

Mr. Laz
05-18-2007, 10:10 AM
That is disgusting you need to get some serious help, and quick. I tell you if I had eaten anything I might of thrown up after reading that, that is just so wrong. Thats fine if you like feet, but to say you would lick dirt off someones feet is pretty nasty. How can you tell if someones feet are like you have put it "hot"?.
c'mon .... be honest

you know you would want to rub one out with LJ's feet.

El Jefe
05-18-2007, 10:11 AM
I would rather slit my wrists with a plastic spoon.

The Franchise
05-18-2007, 11:06 AM

Everyone has a fetish that someone else thinks is weird or disgusting.

luv
05-18-2007, 11:19 AM
Everyone has a fetish that someone else thinks is weird or disgusting.
I don't think I have any.

Easy 6
05-18-2007, 11:20 AM
I will admit to wanting to try...Shinshee-Shinshee...

luv
05-18-2007, 11:33 AM
I will admit to wanting to try...Shinshee-Shinshee...
:spock:

Call me naive.

Mr. Laz
05-18-2007, 11:37 AM
well that's boring

luv
05-18-2007, 11:39 AM
well that's boring
I'm boring because I don't have any fetishes? Tough crowd.

Easy 6
05-18-2007, 11:40 AM
:spock:

Call me naive.

That would be penetration of the ear canal...

/jk

SNL skit with Christopher Walken

The Franchise
05-18-2007, 11:49 AM

If you think about it you probably do. If you like doggystyle....then there are people out there that think it's disgusting...and only like missionary.

luv
05-18-2007, 11:51 AM
If you think about it you probably do. If you like doggystyle....then there are people out there that think it's disgusting...and only like missionary.
Variety is the spice of life.

There are things I'm curious about or like to do, but I don't consider them fetishes.

The Franchise
05-18-2007, 11:53 AM
Variety is the spice of life.

There are things I'm curious about or like to do, but I don't consider them fetishes.

Variety isn't the spice of life for everyone.....

Some people like to be stuck in their rut....and never try anything new.

luv
05-18-2007, 11:57 AM
Variety isn't the spice of life for everyone.....

Some people like to be stuck in their rut....and never try anything new.
fet·ish /ˈfɛtɪʃ, ˈfitɪʃ/ Pronunciation Key - Show Spelled Pronunciation[fet-ish, fee-tish] Pronunciation Key - Show IPA Pronunciation
–noun 1. an object regarded with awe as being the embodiment or habitation of a potent spirit or as having magical potency.
2. any object, idea, etc., eliciting unquestioning reverence, respect, or devotion: to make a fetish of high grades.
3. Psychology. any object or nongenital part of the body that causes a habitual erotic response or fixation.

Just because some people don't like certain things, doesn't mean that's a fetish for someone else who does. Preferences are not the same as fetishes.

Nzoner
05-18-2007, 12:02 PM
I didn't consider it weird but in high school I was living on the same block with a chick whose husband was let's say out of the loop for awhile.Anyhow,I'm over at her place one night and she asks me if she could give me a BJ with ice cubes in her mouth.Of course I was in shock and told her I just wanted to be friends. :D

luv
05-18-2007, 12:44 PM
I didn't consider it weird but in high school I was living on the same block with a chick whose husband was let's say out of the loop for awhile.Anyhow,I'm over at her place one night and she asks me if she could give me a BJ with ice cubes in her mouth.Of course I was in shock and told her I just wanted to be friends. :D
A BJ with ice cubes? Call me very naive.

tyton75
05-18-2007, 12:58 PM

There were a group of girls in my High School that were into that...

*can't say I cared much for it

The Franchise
05-18-2007, 01:20 PM

I guess the cold is supposed to give a better sensation.

The thing I want to know most......what happened to the dude with the foot fetish? Is he locked in a room with a picture of your feet now?

luv
05-18-2007, 01:22 PM
I guess the cold is supposed to give a better sensation.

The thing I want to know most......what happened to the dude with the foot fetish? Is he locked in a room with a picture of your feet now?
Wouldn't ice cubes have the opposite effect on what you're trying to achieve? Maybe it makes it more challenging.

The Franchise
05-18-2007, 01:24 PM
Wouldn't ice cubes have the opposite effect on what you're trying to achieve? Maybe it makes it more challenging.

I wouldn't know. I've never received one with ice cubes before.

Mr. Laz
05-18-2007, 01:40 PM
actually the mouth can turn into a blur of wet and warmth

a little bit of cold can sharpen the sensations and prevent the "blur"

too much cold can be rather painful

if you want to try it .... start with just a small chip. one small enough that it will melt after a few minutes. you mouth will stay cold for much longer. You can always add another chip later.

btw - the mouth isn't the only place to try a piece of ice :D

Mr. Plow
05-18-2007, 02:03 PM
I wouldn't know. I've never received one with ice cubes before.

I've had one with ice cubes. Makes it hard to enjoy because you are focusing on the cold. Maybe I was focusing on the wrong thing......

The Franchise
05-18-2007, 02:04 PM
I've had one with ice cubes. Makes it hard to enjoy because you are focusing on the cold. Maybe I was focusing on the wrong thing......

I'm usually having an argument inside my head about whether or not I should tell her that I'm about too..........

Mr. Plow
05-18-2007, 02:06 PM
It's better to not tell her. Make it a surprise. Women LOVE surprises.

The Franchise
05-18-2007, 02:08 PM

Yeah...they love surprises......like I love getting punched in the head.

I've already surprised one ex-girlfriend.....and her eye didn't like it too much.

Mr. Plow
05-18-2007, 02:17 PM
Yeah...they love surprises......like I love getting punched in the head.

I've already surprised one ex-girlfriend.....and her eye didn't like it too much.

Her eye? You weren't aiming correctly.

The Franchise
05-18-2007, 02:22 PM
Her eye? You weren't aiming correctly.

No it was actually a once in a lifetime shot......

She got hit in the eye.....and I was in between her legs. Somehow God blessed me with the perfect force and angle that day.

FootFanatic
05-18-2007, 04:12 PM
As promised.

GoChiefs, please try not to freak out this time.

wow! thank you so much - you are awesome

i have to tell you that you have very sexy feet. you take very good care of them! try not to take that creepy, i am just complimenting you on your feet

thanks again - i am definitely keeping that pic ;)

88TG88
05-18-2007, 04:15 PM
No it was actually a once in a lifetime shot......

She got hit in the eye.....and I was in between her legs. Somehow God blessed me with the perfect force and angle that day.
They also like it if u say "OWNED" right after u get them in the eye.

The Franchise
05-18-2007, 04:45 PM
They also like it if u say "OWNED" right after u get them in the eye.

I'll keep that in mind....and then I'll take a picture.

luv
05-18-2007, 04:53 PM
Not ALL surprises.

The Franchise
05-18-2007, 04:54 PM
Not ALL surprises.

How about a shot in the eye surprise? lol

Mr. Plow
05-18-2007, 08:00 PM
Not ALL surprises.

Sure you do. All women LOVE surprises regardless of what they are.

Delano
05-18-2007, 08:43 PM
After reading most of this thread, I have come to the conclusion that FootFanatic has confused feet with the vagina.

StcChief
05-19-2007, 11:09 AM
FootFanatic = Foot Freak. seek help.

FootFanatic
01-18-2008, 10:09 PM
so i just f'd this pretty decent girl

she was so drunk that she let me suck on her toes and lick her feet

she loved every minute of it too

damn it was hot

Lonewolf Ed
01-18-2008, 10:22 PM

damn it was hot

I think Price Chopper is running a sale on Altoids now... just thought you might want to know.

Fly O.T. McWall
01-18-2008, 10:25 PM

damn it was hot
my wife loves that shit. i won't do it unless she's fresh out of the shower, but damn... gets that girl hot.

KcMizzou
01-18-2008, 10:30 PM
Feet are nasty.

That is all.

El Jefe
01-18-2008, 10:32 PM
Feet are nasty.

That is all.

Especially when you say you would lick the dirt off of someones feet. :eek:

Fly O.T. McWall
01-18-2008, 10:34 PM
Especially when you say you would lick the dirt off of someones feet. :eek:
like i said, i won't do it unless she's right out of the shower.

'Hamas' Jenkins
01-18-2008, 10:39 PM
Time for this...

luv
01-18-2008, 10:52 PM
Feet are nasty.

That is all.
That's not what you said....

luv
01-18-2008, 10:53 PM

damn it was hot
Do you always get on CP right after you **** someone? No wonder we don't see you very often.

BigMeatballDave
01-18-2008, 10:55 PM
Time for this...LMAO Forever a classic!

Simply Red
01-18-2008, 11:04 PM
Foot fanatic is someone who posts on here frequently. I'd bet on that.

The Franchise
01-18-2008, 11:05 PM
Time for this...

ARMAGEDDON!!!!!

luv
01-18-2008, 11:06 PM
No doubt.

Simply Red
01-18-2008, 11:09 PM
I think Price Chopper is running a sale on counseling books now... just thought you might want to know.

FYP

Bugeater
01-18-2008, 11:11 PM
I can assure you it's not me.

luv
01-18-2008, 11:13 PM
I can assure you it's not me.
Prove it.

Bugeater
01-18-2008, 11:15 PM
Prove it.
You can't prove a negative.

El Jefe
01-18-2008, 11:46 PM

QFT

Rain Man
01-19-2008, 11:05 AM
You can't prove a negative.

Can you prove that?

Fly O.T. McWall
01-19-2008, 11:26 AM
if youve never done it before just do it sometime. the first time i did it with a girl were were going hot and haevy and with her ankles up on my shoulders i just turned my haed and started sucking on a toe...

thegirl, who said she'd never had that done before and never thought about it before, went absolutely wild.

i do things for my wife becuase she likes it, even if i don't care for it. it drives here wild and thats what its all about right?

Bwana
01-19-2008, 11:45 AM
It sounds to me like "your buddy" was pleasuring the neighbors boxer.

Rain Man
01-19-2008, 12:15 PM
It sounds to me like "your buddy" was pleasuring the neighbors boxer.

Tooge: Did you score at the bar last night?

Buddy: Yeah, but she was a real dog.

Tooge: Where is she from?

Buddy: Labrador.

theultimatekcchiefsfan
01-19-2008, 12:28 PM
golden shower

Demonpenz
01-19-2008, 12:31 PM
Demon: Did you punish it?
Other guy: Punish what?
Demon: the girls box?
Other guy: Why would I punish her box
Demon...YEAH BUDDY YOU PUNISHED THAT DIDN'T YOU!
Other guy: i have no idea what you are talking about
Demon: Give me high five:

*high five*
Demon: yeah.....you punished that shit good