2nd Seattle
1st Portland

Draft NBA

Direckshun
05-22-2007, 06:55 PM
Repost.

noa
05-22-2007, 06:57 PM
Rashard Lewis and Kevin Durant will be a powerful tandem of forwards for the Sonics.

HolmeZz
05-22-2007, 06:58 PM
Oden and Durant go to the same area of the country. Weird rivalry.

Basileus777
05-22-2007, 07:08 PM
Rashard Lewis and Kevin Durant will be a powerful tandem of forwards for the Sonics.

Rashard Lewis is gone. With Lewis being a FA and wanting big bucks, I would expect them to trade him, especially with Durant coming on-board.

noa
05-22-2007, 07:11 PM
Rashard Lewis is gone. They won't resign him now.

Ah, good point

KevB
05-22-2007, 07:40 PM
Rashard Lewis is gone. With Lewis being a FA and wanting big bucks, I would expect them to trade him, especially with Durant coming on-board.

We'll see. With today's game moving more toward run and gun, the Sonics may feel that a re-signed Lewis and Durant would be enough to get the new arena they've been looking for. Ridnour/Watson, Allen, Lewis, Durant and Wilcox would be a very entertaining team to watch.

CoMoChief
05-22-2007, 07:51 PM
Oden and Durant go to the same area of the country. Weird rivalry.

They play 2 different positions, I wouldn't call it a rivalry.

CoMoChief
05-22-2007, 07:52 PM
We'll see. With today's game moving more toward run and gun, the Sonics may feel that a re-signed Lewis and Durant would be enough to get the new arena they've been looking for. Ridnour/Watson, Allen, Lewis, Durant and Wilcox would be a very entertaining team to watch.

And Collison.

the Talking Can
05-22-2007, 07:56 PM
what a bombshell for Memphis....that franchise is done, they will relocate within the next 5 years....

they bet everything on getting Oden

HolmeZz
05-22-2007, 08:08 PM
They play 2 different positions, I wouldn't call it a rivalry.

No kidding. I meant Portland vs. Seattle.

Joe Seahawk
05-22-2007, 09:24 PM
:thumb:

Now, if we can just find a way to keep the sonics here..

btw, glad to see you're OK noswad..

Mr. Flopnuts
05-22-2007, 11:00 PM
Meh. I've given up on keeping the Sonics here. I hope it happens but if it doesn't I'm over it. I could get behind Portland as the new home town. Paul Allen owns the Blazers and the Hawks. Nate McMillan was Mr. Sonic until he left for Portland. They just drafted UW's own Brandon Roy (who went on to win Rookie of the Year I might add) There is a ton of Seattle history to the Blazers, I'll jump on that bandwagon if I lose my Sonics.

Edit: They also drafted that kid out of high school the year before Roy in the 1st round. Martell Webster or some such.

doomy3
05-22-2007, 11:30 PM
Officials from Seattle were in Kansas City today looking at the Sprint Center. Would be pretty cool to have someone like Durant in KC!

Mr. Flopnuts
05-22-2007, 11:36 PM
Officials from Seattle were in Kansas City today looking at the Sprint Center. Would be pretty cool to have someone like Durant in KC!

Kansas City is the only place they could move to where I would still stay a fan. The ONLY place. I'm pretty sure most of you guys don't even want them.

Hound333
05-23-2007, 06:49 AM
Kansas City is the only place they could move to where I would still stay a fan. The ONLY place. I'm pretty sure most of you guys don't even want them.

No I would love to have them here. Love it. We would get a former Kansas boy back in this area along with Durant. It would be an excellent place for the Sonics. I am not getting my hopes up though. OKC looks to be the place they run to if a deal isn't done up there.

Gracie Dean
05-23-2007, 04:42 PM
:thumb:

Now, if we can just find a way to keep the sonics here..

btw, glad to see you're OK noswad..

thanks

doing okay!!! Life is good :)

Ultra Peanut
05-23-2007, 04:47 PM
**** the lottery. **** it **** it **** it **** it **** it **** it **** it **** it **** it **** it **** it **** it **** it **** it **** it **** it **** it **** it **** it **** it **** it **** it **** it **** it **** it **** it **** it **** it **** it **** it **** it **** it **** it **** it **** it **** it **** it **** it.

58-4ever
05-23-2007, 05:44 PM
I'd love to have them in OKC too. An OKC group bought them last year. It will be interesting to see what happens when the legislature re-convenes.