http://www.cnn.com/2007/SHOWBIZ/Movies/05/26/lindsay.lohan.ap/index.html

Lindsay Lohan suspected of DUI after crash
POSTED: 7:28 p.m. EDT, May 26, 2007
Story Highlights
• Actress, 20, slightly injured when her car hit curb, police say
• No one else hurt, no other cars involved in 5:30 a.m. accident
• Lohan must appear in court to answer citation, police say
• She said in January that she had gone into alcohol rehab

BEVERLY HILLS, California (AP) -- Lindsay Lohan was cited for investigation of driving under the influence Saturday and was slightly injured when the troubled actress's convertible struck a curb, police said.

Lohan, 20, and two other people were in her 2005 Mercedes SL-65 when it crashed on Sunset Boulevard around 5:30 a.m., Sgt. Mike Foxen said.

"She was cited and released because she has been admitted to a local hospital for minor injuries," Foxen said.

No one else was hurt, and no other cars were involved, Foxen said. He did not have other details.

Officers went to the scene after receiving an emergency call about the accident, Foxen said.

Lohan will have to appear in court to answer the citation, he said.

The arrest was first reported on the Web site of X17 Inc., a celebrity photo agency.

Lohan publicist Leslie Sloane Zelnik did not immediately return an e-mail requesting comment.

Lohan said in January that she had checked into a rehabilitation center for alcohol treatment. Her publicist confirmed in December that the actress was attending Alcoholics Anonymous meetings.

Lohan told Allure Magazine during an interview for its May issue that she decided to enter the secluded Wonderland Center, an addiction treatment facility, at the suggestion of her therapist.

"It's so weird that I went to rehab. I always said I would die before I went to rehab," Lohan told the publication.

Lohan's latest movie, "Georgia Rule," is in U.S. theaters now. The actress's other screen credits include "Mean Girls," "Bobby," "A Prairie Home Companion" and "Freaky Friday."

Copyright 2007 The Associated Press. All rights reserved.This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.

Didn't someone post pics of her blowing some dude on the set once?

I know that if I was suspected of DUI and had to go to a hospital for minor injuries, they'd hold me to prove it's DUI. Tired of seeing famous folks get away with stuff the everyday dude would go to at least a holding cell for

Demonpenz
05-26-2007, 06:58 PM
life in the fast lane

Joie
05-26-2007, 07:01 PM
What's the drinking age in CA?

milkman
05-26-2007, 07:02 PM
What's the drinking age in CA?

Joie
05-26-2007, 07:04 PM
So shouldn't she get an MIP on top of that DUI? And any adult with her should get Contributing? At least that's how it would happen where I come from.

milkman
05-26-2007, 07:07 PM
So shouldn't she get an MIP on top of that DUI? And any adult with her should get Contributing? At least that's how it would happen where I come from.

You live in the real world.

kstater
05-26-2007, 07:09 PM
Why don't rich people take a cab or limo?

Joie
05-26-2007, 07:10 PM
You live in the real world.
And I have less funds for lawyers.

PunkinDrublic
05-26-2007, 07:17 PM
She's just as bad if not worse than Paris Hilton IMO. She has a Dad who's in prison and everytime I've seen her Mom interviewed she just attitude that she doesn't care and dismisses her actions. I don't think she has anyone in her life who lets her know that she's ****ing up big time.

milkman
05-26-2007, 07:21 PM
And I have less funds for lawyers.

[Johnny Cochran]You want me in the courtroom honey,
You got to pay me the money[Johnny Cochran]

Joie
05-26-2007, 07:26 PM
[Johnny Cochran]You want me in the courtroom honey,
You got to pay me the money[Johnny Cochran]
It appears I will be going to jail, Mr. Cochran.

OldTownChief
05-26-2007, 07:32 PM

Especially, since he's DEAD.

milkman
05-26-2007, 07:38 PM

Big Bertha will be pleased.

Joie
05-26-2007, 07:39 PM
Especially, since he's DEAD.
Well then I am completely screwed!!

Good thing I didn't do anything wrong.

....I swear....

BigMeatballDave
05-26-2007, 07:41 PM
Why don't rich people take a cab or limo?No shit. She's got millions. I know I'd have me a limo taking me every damn place...

'Hamas' Jenkins
05-26-2007, 07:46 PM
No chance she makes it to 30.

ChiefaRoo
05-26-2007, 08:23 PM
I would like to poke her.

Bowser
05-26-2007, 08:27 PM
Man, getting dumped by Fez really f*cked her life up.

Joie
05-26-2007, 08:34 PM
Man, getting dumped by Fez really f*cked her life up.
Yep. I'm sure the fact that Disney has owned her since she was ten years old, and her screwed up excuses for parents have nothing to do with it. :rolleyes:

ChiefaRoo
05-26-2007, 08:36 PM
Did I mention I'd like to poke her...... furiously.

Bowser
05-26-2007, 08:40 PM
Did I mention I'd like to poke her...... furiously.

If she continues on her downward spiral, she might even let you have a go at it in a few years. Just so long as you give her a good meal first.

Mr. Laz
05-27-2007, 09:49 AM
i guess they found cocaine in the car too

Coke Found in Lohan DUI Investigation

Posted May 27th 2007 3:21AM by TMZ Staff

Filed under: Celebrity Justice, Lindsay Lohan
In a press conference this afternoon about the arrest of Lindsay Lohan, cops say they found a "usable amount" of a drug at the scene, which they say was cocaine. Lt. Mitch McCann of the Beverly Hills Police Department would not say where the drug was found, but it was "not on her person."

Police tell TMZ that 20-year-old Lohan and two other adults were in her 2005 Mercedes SL-65 convertible when she lost control and crashed into a curb and trees in Beverly Hills around 5:30 AM. After the crash, police say LiLo got into another car and was driven to Century City Hospital where she was treated for minor injuries that involved "something to her upper chest area." Police said the two other people in her car were not hurt.

Officers received a 911 call about the accident and "tracked Ms. Lohan to the local hospital, where she was ultimately placed under arrest" for investigation of misdemeanor driving under the influence of alcohol or drugs.

Lt. McCann said it appeared as if Lohan was speeding and lost control. She was cited and released and will have to face a judge.

A rep for Lohan could not be reached for comment.

Bowser
05-27-2007, 09:51 AM
What a trainwreck this chick is.

Not often are you 20 years old and have enough material for a two hour E Hollywood Story.

Adept Havelock
05-27-2007, 09:52 AM
Another emaciated, idiotic, spoiled little skank goes spiralling down in flames.

No great loss.

Bowser
05-27-2007, 09:55 AM
Oh well, another emaciated, idiotic, spoiled little skank goes spiralling down.

But, but, she's the hottest of the Maxim Hot 100!!!

At least we know she has developed some nice oral gratification skills to go along with her self destruction abilities.

HolmeZz
05-27-2007, 09:56 AM
Lock the bitch up.

Demonpenz
05-27-2007, 10:40 AM
i like how she will be in AA all day then hit the club. That's the kind of abusing i can stand behind. Drugs sex, booze, fast cars the man I wish i was back there!

Deberg_1990
05-27-2007, 10:45 AM
What a trainwreck this chick is.

Not often are you 20 years old and have enough material for a two hour E Hollywood Story.

I think Drew Barrymoore should go and talk with this chick. She has somewhat of a similiar story, although Barrymoores addictions happened at an even younger age.

At least she could probably relate...