PDA

View Full Version : Last seasons game against oakland on NFLN right now

FD
05-27-2007, 12:56 PM
That first drive was a thing of beauty. Bennett had a 20 yard run out of nowhere, we need more of that next year. Also, Chris Terry stinks.

Hammock Parties
05-27-2007, 01:04 PM
Also, Chris Terry stinks.

Uh, what?

KurtCobain
05-27-2007, 01:14 PM
thanks for the heads up.

Wile_E_Coyote
05-27-2007, 01:26 PM
They have been following the season, showing the best games every sunday.

Next sunday should include the Turkey Day game against the Broncos

KurtCobain
05-27-2007, 01:26 PM
good lord, do we really run this much?

kcxiv
05-27-2007, 01:37 PM
you didnt realize this when LJ broke the freaking record?

KurtCobain
05-27-2007, 01:38 PM
you didnt realize this when LJ broke the freaking record?

But I thought surely we threw some passes while he sat out. I guess not....

Mr. Laz
05-27-2007, 01:48 PM
Passes ...... we don't need no stinking Passes.

kcxiv
05-27-2007, 01:49 PM
But I thought surely we threw some passes while he sat out. I guess not....
With how bad our Oline was, we had a high school offense.lol

Mr. Laz
05-27-2007, 01:52 PM
With how bad our Oline was, we had a high school offense.lol
yea ... cause it had nothing to do with the coaching

kcxiv
05-27-2007, 01:59 PM
yea ... cause it had nothing to do with the coaching
I never said that. If we went pas happy, regardless of who was coaching.Trent would have went back to sleep.

I rather see a 17-13 game then a 31-34 loss.-

FD
05-27-2007, 02:00 PM
This was also Trents first game back I think, hence the no passing.

Direckshun
05-27-2007, 02:21 PM
Caught it.

* Trent showed promise, but he clearly wasn't ready yet. If he had progressed accordingly, he might have returned to glory. But he really wasn't much better than this for the rest of his return.

* Nothing gets by Page. I don't even remember if Wesley played in this game. There is zero reason for Page to lose the starting FS position to Wesley.

* Sammy Knight played well for us, I don't know what some of you guys were complaining about.

* Kawika was godawful in pass coverage, but otherwise he's a solid LB. I can't help but think he's a good MLB, and just didn't fit in the Cover 2.

* Bober played pretty well, surprisingly.

* I will be so glad to have a hitter across the middle on offense. Bowe is miles above Parker or Hall.

* Of the two corners, Surtain clearly cares more about winning and about the team. Law's always just on the field for himself.

* Key Fox played well, albeit against a terrible defense. I think he deserved his playing time last year, and will continue to earn it this year.

* Tynes shanking a 36 yarder in perfect weather when we're down by 3. :shake:

* Very quiet game for the DL. Jared got within point blank for a sack a couple times, and Hali didn't do much other than backside tackles. DTs didn't really make a single play all game, except for Wilkerson breaking through for a tackle for loss, and Edwards running freaking Walters out of bounds.

* Why did Jared Allen drop back into coverage one play? What on earth has deluded Gunther to think this was a clever idea?

Demonpenz
05-27-2007, 03:17 PM
confuse the defense but yeah jared needs to be rushing the passer not covering the flast