PDA

View Full Version : Gretz mouths off to a Raiders fan -- hilarious.

Direckshun
05-28-2007, 11:51 PM
Hilarious to see someone with legit press credentials get in on the action. ROFL

http://www.kcchiefs.com/news/2007/05/28/gretz_a_holiday_mailbag/

From Rudy: “As a former resident of Kansas City and now a true silver and black Raiders fan it’s with great pleasure that I watch the Chiefs implode with this Trent Green situation. We’ve got the quarterback of the future, the coach of the future and it’s only a matter of time before we take our rightful place back at the top of the AFC West. The black hole is about to swallow the Chiefs. Keep it up suckers.”

Rudy it’s nice that they allow you guys in the joint access to the Internet and it’s great that you are taking time from your busy schedule of license plate making to read kcchiefs.com. Also, you mention you are a former Kansas City resident; we appreciate your help in cleaning up our community by moving away.

Rudy, I must say that so far I’ve been impressed by the early days of the Lane Kiffin Era with the Raiders. You have to be young and full of energy when you coach the Raiders, because there are always those 2 a.m. phone calls from Al Davis that you must deal with. The last guy to do it was Jon Gruden. He developed the reputation of being at work at 4 a.m. every morning. Want to know why? That’s when he finally got off the phone with Davis.

I wouldn’t go out and buy Super Bowl tickets just yet. I’m not sure how much longer your sentence might be, but you’ll probably have a few expenses with your appeals and everything. But you chances of seeing the Raiders in the title game again are better than they were a year ago.

TinyEvel
05-28-2007, 11:54 PM
ROFL. PWNED! That's exactly what shold have been written. You know Gretz plucked that cherry for the site when he thought of what his reply could be.

:clap:

keg in kc
05-28-2007, 11:58 PM
"The black hole is about to swallow the Chiefs"

kcxiv
05-29-2007, 12:04 AM
lol. I dont believe he posted that on the website. Good for him.

Phobia
05-29-2007, 12:06 AM
I thought it was kinda weak. It was typical message board fare. I think it just proves he's classless and deranged.

Logical
05-29-2007, 12:07 AM
I find it sort of Junior Highish for a Professional Writer. But still it was slightly funny.

Bugeater
05-29-2007, 12:09 AM
Haha, the black hole swallows.

Phobia
05-29-2007, 12:09 AM
I find it sort of Junior Highish for a Professional Writer. But still it was slightly funny.
Stop agreeing with me, Jim.

Silock
05-29-2007, 01:05 AM
I thought it was kinda weak. It was typical message board fare. I think it just proves he's classless and deranged.

Meh... just proves he's human :)

Kerberos
05-29-2007, 06:02 AM
When someone writes in with a "moran" attitude I think he deserves a little chin music from the pen that matches the feel for his age and level of Intellect.

Well done Gretz. :clap:

BTW: When did Redneck Raider live in KC? J/K

chagrin
05-29-2007, 07:26 AM
Anyone thinking this guy got ass raped by a few "Black holers" and is just now the prison bitch, and that's the reason "behind" the switch?"

Anyone got a picture of Winthorp in his bitch gear?

ROYC75
05-29-2007, 07:31 AM

But still funny ....... Knock em out Gretz.

Simply Red
05-29-2007, 07:33 AM
Wow, I was surprised by that. But nevertheless, funny stuff.

StcChief
05-29-2007, 07:33 AM
ROFL the black hole swallows.

Ugly Duck
05-29-2007, 09:18 AM
Raiders moves are just a big question mark at this point. There has never been such a sweeping overhaul of the coaching staff and the front office in the history of the organization. They've replaced everybody but the defensive staff and a few individuals in the front office. Even Gruden didn't get the level of housecleaning that Kiffin did.... nowhere near it. We know that the group that was fired was stuck in a rut. We don't know that the new crop of leaders will be a success. But it was definately time to clean house cuz last year showed what a joke the organization had become. The sweeping change demonstrates a desire to reverse the disaster, but nobody knows if we're headed in the right direction yet. There's been hella changes, but is the new group the right mix? Ain't nobody knows.

Direckshun
05-29-2007, 09:22 AM
I think you hired the right guy, and drafted the perfect guy.

But you're right. Honestly, the organization needed a radical makeover resembling what New Orleans did last year. You might not get much better, but you couldn't have gotten much worse.

shaneo69
05-29-2007, 10:26 AM
Kudos to Gretz for cleverly deflecting criticism away from Carl and towards a make-believe Raiders fan.

King_Chief_Fan
05-29-2007, 11:28 AM
Raiders moves are just a big question mark at this point. There has never been such a sweeping overhaul of the coaching staff and the front office in the history of the organization. They've replaced everybody but the defensive staff and a few individuals in the front office. Even Gruden didn't get the level of housecleaning that Kiffin did.... nowhere near it. We know that the group that was fired was stuck in a rut. We don't know that the new crop of leaders will be a success. But it was definately time to clean house cuz last year showed what a joke the organization had become. The sweeping change demonstrates a desire to reverse the disaster, but nobody knows if we're headed in the right direction yet. There's been hella changes, but is the new group the right mix? Ain't nobody knows.

as long as it is Al Davis trying to pull that team out of the rut, it won't happen. Long live Al Davis.

The Bad Guy
05-29-2007, 11:37 AM
Really, that's a good slam.

But coming from Gretz, it's puzzling why this guy thinks he's so superior.

This is a guy who is grossly overweight and looks like a stroke has altered half his face.

If the Chiefs won anything recently, they wouldn't even take the time to answer e-mails like this.

The Bad Guy
05-29-2007, 11:38 AM
Kudos to Gretz for cleverly deflecting criticism away from Carl and towards a make-believe Raiders fan.

From Gretz, to Weir, to Rufus, that's all they do.

Bob Moore should get an award for the PR spins he puts on everything.

Iowanian
05-29-2007, 12:47 PM
Classless and deranged drivel from someone who obviously has inferior verbal communication skills.

htismaqe
05-29-2007, 12:56 PM
From Gretz, to Weir, to Rufus, that's all they do.

Bob Moore should get an award for the PR spins he puts on everything.

Be careful there, shane's whole world revolves around that cast of characters. He wouldn't have an identity here without them.

He doesn't even post here except to copy and paste every useless article from KCChiefs.com.

shaneo69
05-29-2007, 04:25 PM
Be careful there, shane's whole world revolves around that cast of characters. He wouldn't have an identity here without them.

He doesn't even post here except to copy and paste every useless article from KCChiefs.com.

Kuhbander: Stat of the Week
May 29, 2007, 2:22:17 PM by Brad Kuhbander

NFL BEST 102-34 RECORD AT ARROWHEAD SINCE ‘90

Kansas City has posted a 102-34 regular season record (.750) at Arrowhead since the start of the ‘90 season, the best home record in the NFL during that time period. From ‘90-06 only Denver has joined the Chiefs in winning 100 or more home games, posting a 101-35 record (.743). Pittsburgh (96-39-1), Green Bay (95-41) and San Francisco (94-42) round out the top five for best NFL home records since beginning of the ‘90 campaign.

http://www.kcchiefs.com/news/2007/05/29/kuhbander_stat_of_the_week3/

CARL IS GREAT!!!11!!!

Valiant
05-29-2007, 05:12 PM
"The black hole is about to swallow the Chiefs"

Is that a metaphor that the Raiders are giant buttholes and they want the Chiefs to fit in it???

htismaqe
05-29-2007, 05:14 PM

Kansas City has posted a 102-34 regular season record (.750) at Arrowhead since the start of the ‘90 season, the best home record in the NFL during that time period. From ‘90-06 only Denver has joined the Chiefs in winning 100 or more home games, posting a 101-35 record (.743). Pittsburgh (96-39-1), Green Bay (95-41) and San Francisco (94-42) round out the top five for best NFL home records since beginning of the ‘90 campaign.

CARL IS GREAT!!!11!!!

ROFL

You might be the only person on the face of the planet (Earth, not here) that cares about KCChiefs.com.

Enjoy.

Spott
05-29-2007, 05:23 PM

Kansas City has posted a 102-34 regular season record (.750) at Arrowhead since the start of the ‘90 season, the best home record in the NFL during that time period. From ‘90-06 only Denver has joined the Chiefs in winning 100 or more home games, posting a 101-35 record (.743). Pittsburgh (96-39-1), Green Bay (95-41) and San Francisco (94-42) round out the top five for best NFL home records since beginning of the ‘90 campaign

That's a good stat, but the one that glares out to me is that all of those other teams mentioned have won Super Bowls during that time except for KC.

Valiant
05-29-2007, 05:26 PM

CARL IS GREAT!!!11!!!

****ing great, we are also the only team not to win a superbowl in that span also on th elist...

Valiant
05-29-2007, 05:26 PM
That's a good stat, but the one that glares out to me is that all of those other teams mentioned have won Super Bowls during that time except for KC.

dammit got beat...