PDA

View Full Version : Nick Reid named player of the week

Fly O.T. McWall
05-29-2007, 02:14 PM
http://www.nfleurope.com/news/story/10201944

Players of Week 7 unveiled

(May 29, 2007) -- Linebacker Nick Reid of the Kansas City Chiefs, running back A.J. Harris of the Cologne Centurions and punter Adam Anderson of the Atlanta Falcons have been named as the NFL Europa League Defensive, Offensive and Special Teams Players of Week 7.

Reid earned Defensive Player of the Week honors as he helped the Frankfurt Galaxy improve to a league-leading 5-2 record with a 23-10 victory over the Rhein Fire. He recorded a team-high eight tackles and added one sack, one forced fumble, one interception and one pass defense.

Through seven games, Reid ranks second on the Galaxy defense with 35 tackles. He has added two sacks, one interception, one forced fumble, two pass defenses and five special teams tackles.

Direckshun
05-29-2007, 02:15 PM
Well between him, Ross, and Svitek, I don't know why the Chiefs don't just move to Europe.

Talk about a dynasty waiting to happen.

HemiEd
05-29-2007, 02:18 PM
Well between him, Ross, and Svitek, I don't know why the Chiefs don't just move to Europe.

Talk about a dynasty waiting to happen.

No mention of Scanlon?

ChiefsfaninPA
05-29-2007, 02:18 PM
I don't put much stock in these NFLE players of the anything. My hopes were up when Scanlon was over their playing pretty good. He comes to the states and well................

Eleazar
05-29-2007, 02:28 PM
He'll be the best waterboy ever.

ROYC75
05-29-2007, 02:58 PM
I don't put much stock in these NFLE players of the anything. My hopes were up when Scanlon was over their playing pretty good. He comes to the states and well................

Just to name a few ........ One never knows who will be starters and who won't ?

Brian Waters
Kurt Warner
Jake Delhomme
David Akers
Nick Ferguson
La'Roi Glover
Dante Hall
James Harrison
Kelly Herndon
Kelly Holcomb
Damon Huard
Brad Johnson
Michael Jennings
Jon Kitna
Matt Lepsis
Gary Stills
Keith Traylor
Lawrence Tynes
Adam Vinatieri

Phobia
05-29-2007, 04:41 PM
Honestly, I was a little surprised he was cut last year. He's quite an athlete - real tall guy.

Tribal Warfare
05-29-2007, 04:49 PM
Print Em!!!!!!

Skip Towne
05-29-2007, 04:54 PM
Honestly, I was a little surprised he was cut last year. He's quite an athlete - real tall guy.
He's an albino. A Cracker 'Backer.