PDA

View Full Version : Electronics Cell phone ringers

Mr. Plow
06-01-2007, 01:07 PM
Anyone know of a good site to download ringers from? I'm looking for some specific ones.

Thanks.

big nasty kcnut
06-01-2007, 01:19 PM
www.myxertones.com make your own ringers. i did i got the chiefs chant mitch holthus td call and a few other.

crazycoffey
06-01-2007, 01:21 PM
I made my own too, it's my boys yelling "Daddy, your phone is ringing! Daddy, get your phone, it's about to blow up!"

yeah, it turns heads in the supermarket and I make sure it's off before heading into the airport, I can't even imagine what a headache that would turn out to be....

StcChief
06-01-2007, 01:27 PM
how's vibrate to not annoy others.

The Franchise
06-01-2007, 01:29 PM
I made my own too, it's my boys yelling "Daddy, your phone is ringing! Daddy, get your phone, it's about to blow up!"

yeah, it turns heads in the supermarket and I make sure it's off before heading into the airport, I can't even imagine what a headache that would turn out to be....

You know what else turns heads...? My Lil Jon cell phone ringer. Put the volume at 3....and all you hear is "YEAHHHHHH!!! WHAT!?!?!?! OK!!!!!!!"

It's f'ng great....

DMAC
06-01-2007, 01:31 PM
how's vibrate to not annoy others.!!!!!! Yes, or just the normal ringer.

Or you can be gay...hey, while you are at it...get an earpiece and wear it in Walmart pushing the cart around.

Mr. Plow
06-01-2007, 01:32 PM

It sucks. That's why I'm looking for some good ones. Maybe one for each person I have in my phone that way those that get annoyed can get annoyed by 100 different songs.

crazycoffey
06-01-2007, 01:32 PM

from the little you know of me, I probably don't strike you as someone who cares about not annoying others.....

crazycoffey
06-01-2007, 01:33 PM
It sucks. That's why I'm looking for some good ones. Maybe one for each person I have in my phone that way those that get annoyed can get annoyed by 100 different songs.

:clap:yes...

Mr. Plow
06-01-2007, 01:33 PM
!!!!!! Yes, or just the normal ringer.

Or you can be gay...hey, while you are at it...get an earpiece and wear it in Walmart pushing the cart around.

Should I talk twice as loud as necessary as well?

DMAC
06-01-2007, 01:36 PM
Should I talk twice as loud as necessary as well?
Yes, and cuss alot.

Mr. Plow
06-01-2007, 01:52 PM
Yes, and cuss alot.

Should I talk about topics that are nobody else's business?

rad
06-01-2007, 02:31 PM
Yes, and cuss alot.

Make sure there are small children around, though.

Baby Lee
06-01-2007, 02:35 PM

ROFL - Didn't catch the details, but the radio afternoon crew was talking yesterday about some actor being detained for 3 hours at LAX. Someone asked what he was doing there, and he replied 'shooting a pilot.'

Bugeater
06-01-2007, 02:37 PM
I thought we already established that ringtones are teh ghey in another thread a while back.

DMAC
06-01-2007, 02:59 PM
Should I talk about topics that are nobody else's business?Don't forget to wear a sleeveless flannel button up shirt.

Mr. Plow
06-01-2007, 03:40 PM
Don't forget to wear a sleeveless flannel button up shirt.

I'll need to get the proper haircut first.

http://tecfa.unige.ch/~nova/img/mullet.jpg

crazycoffey
06-01-2007, 03:43 PM
ROFL - Didn't catch the details, but the radio afternoon crew was talking yesterday about some actor being detained for 3 hours at LAX. Someone asked what he was doing there, and he replied 'shooting a pilot.'

HA - that's a "Funny Punny"

88TG88
06-01-2007, 03:43 PM
Don't forget to get mad when people tell you to please keep it down.

Dunit35
06-01-2007, 11:14 PM
www.myxertones.com make your own ringers. i did i got the chiefs chant mitch holthus td call and a few other.

I want the Holthus one, where'd you get those. The Chiefs chant would sound good too.

BigMeatballDave
06-02-2007, 12:22 AM
http://pcs.cruz-network.net/gallery/browser.php

Calcountry
06-02-2007, 08:47 AM
how's vibrate to not annoy others.:hmmm: This could take "phone sex" to a whole new level.

Mr. Plow
07-25-2008, 01:12 PM
Had to reset my phone to factory defaults....so I've lost my ringers. Reinstalled some of the ones I liked, but looking for some suggestions of good songs.....

Demonpenz
07-25-2008, 01:27 PM
I have ying yang twins, Ja rule, and some other stuff if you have an email or somewhere i can send them in a multi message

TO THE WINDOW TO THE WALLLS

BUOOOOTTSS WUTH THE FURRRRRRRRRR

StcChief
07-25-2008, 02:22 PM
from the little you know of me, I probably don't strike you as someone who cares about not annoying others.....

I primarily use AT WORK..on vibrate where our job in cube land has enough that 'forget'....and get chastised.

outside work I'm less worried. simple courtesy

Moon§hiner
07-25-2008, 02:24 PM
Had to reset my phone to factory defaults....so I've lost my ringers. Reinstalled some of the ones I liked, but looking for some suggestions of good songs..... I have Sugarloaf's "Don't call us" for anyone that's not in my phonebook.

ChiefsFanatic
07-25-2008, 02:30 PM
Have you ever been with someone, and their phone starts ringing, and it is some ridiculous, outrageous, crazy ringtone, and they ask you if it is your phone or their phone ringing? Like anyone else would be that stupid.

StcChief
07-25-2008, 02:42 PM
Have you ever been with someone, and their phone starts ringing, and it is some ridiculous, outrageous, crazy ringtone, and they ask you if it is your phone or their phone ringing? Like anyone else would be that stupid.

yeah. I wouldn't be caught dead with some of the crap I hear out at clubs.