Nzoner
06-01-2007, 08:26 PM
the garage sale
Nzoner promised no raising hell
So here he sits
Conversation he does lack
For all that is talking to him now
Is his music,coke and Jack Black

Beautiful night for being out and yet here I sit drinking alone.

Yeah it's another Friday night drinking and whatever thread,so whatever are you doing and what do you got?

:toast:

HemiEd
06-01-2007, 08:32 PM
Here is to ya Joe! :toast: I just came in from the garage and poured mysefl a Jack and Diet Pepsi. Woolfing down the dinner that was ready 3 hours ago and is little cold, but it will make a turd.

Nzoner
06-01-2007, 08:36 PM
Here is to ya Joe! :toast: I just came in from the garage and poured mysefl a Jack and Diet Pepsi. Woolfing down the dinner that was ready 3 hours ago and is little cold, but it will make a turd.

Cheers,I haven't visited with ole jack in awhile,he's still as mean as ever

Bugeater
06-01-2007, 08:41 PM
Cool, there's not any annoying n00bs in this thread.:rockon:

HemiEd
06-01-2007, 08:41 PM
He is kind of a regular around here. I am not going to be up too much longer, 6:15 tee time on Saturdays.
Hope you knock em dead on the garage sale. Hard to believe you are already getting ready for fireworks. Hell I just put my winter gloves away yesterday.

Nzoner
06-01-2007, 08:42 PM

Now you did it

munkey
06-01-2007, 08:44 PM

:spock:

;-)

Nzoner
06-01-2007, 08:45 PM
:spock:

;-)

BADA BING

PinkFloyd
06-01-2007, 08:45 PM
I'm pretty bored tonight also... I'm ready for bowling to pick back up for the new year... I've got a PBA tournament coming up in July in Chillicothe... League in St. Joe will start back up in late August...

Other than that, things are pretty slow... Got a wedding to go to next Saturday... That will be a drunk fest reception... One of the guy's on the softball team is getting married...

NewChief
06-01-2007, 08:47 PM
Went and ate Italian, rented a movie, then didn't watch it because the wife and I started having conversation and planning dishes for a cookout tomorrow. Then we discussed out upcoming renovation. Drank a few beers and am about to go to bed.

Bugeater
06-01-2007, 08:48 PM
You're not really having a garage sale, are you?

Nzoner
06-01-2007, 08:49 PM
Went and ate Italian, rented a movie, then didn't watch it because the wife and I started having conversation and planning dishes for a cookout tomorrow. Then we discussed out upcoming renovation. Drank a few beers and am about to go to bed.

Sometimes i think it must be nice that some of you can go to bed whenever,I swear i can be dragging ass and 10-11 p.m. comes around and I'm wide awake.

PinkFloyd
06-01-2007, 08:51 PM
Sometimes i think it must be nice that some of you can go to bed whenever,I swear i can be dragging ass and 10-11 p.m. comes around and I'm wide awake.

I use to be able to stay up til 1am... Now day's --- it's 10pm...

stevieray
Wishing I had a copy of the Dazz roadtrip CD.

Nzoner
You're not really having a garage sale, are you?

No,I made it up because i have no friends and no life and here i sit on a friday night.

YES,we're having a sale and my ass is expected to be up at 7 a.m. :mad:

KcMizzou
Sometimes i think it must be nice that some of you can go to bed whenever,I swear i can be dragging ass and 10-11 p.m. comes around and I'm wide awake.I'm the same way. I haven't really adjusted to my new work schedule. (7am to 3:30pm)

Nzoner
06-01-2007, 08:52 PM
Wishing I had a copy of the Dazz roadtrip CD.

Well if you want a copy for a later date all you have to do is ask.

Bugeater
06-01-2007, 08:53 PM
No,I made it up because i have no friends and no life and here i sit on a friday night.

YES,we're having a sale and my ass is expected to be up at 7 a.m. :mad:
Who the hell comes to a garage sale out in BF St Joe?

NewChief
06-01-2007, 08:53 PM

I usually go to bed between 9 and 10 at night and wake up between 5 and 6 in the morning. Last night, I had a friend call me at 10:30 (after I'd been asleep for an hour) who lives out in the country and couldn't get in touch with his wife. She wasn't answering her cell, and he was with their two kids (asleep) at home. He was freaking out because she said she was going to dinner after work then coming home. She usually calls him constantly, so it was weird. He didn't have the cells of the people she was with, so I had to go to another guy's house and get the cell phone of his wife who my friend's wife was out with. She wasn't answering either. So as I'm at the other guy's house, my friend's wife finally answers her phone. They were out drinking wine, listening to a jazz band, and couldn't hear their phones. Needless to say, we were all a little pissed at her this morning. I'm also now dragging ass tired due to my beauty sleep being interrupted.

KcMizzou
06-01-2007, 08:55 PM
Who the hell comes to a garage sale out in BF St Joe?St. Joe people.

St. Joe gets a bum rap. I lived there for a couple years, it's a pretty cool town.

stumppy
Another boring night here at the armpit of Missouri.
Everton, Mo. population about 325, one gas station, one bar.
If these damn storms will let up for 5 minutes I'll skidadle on down to the bar.
It's a good thing I'm not like my younger self anymore. With the only bar in town just 4 doors away I'd be completely worthless.

Nzoner
Who the hell comes to a garage sale out in BF St Joe?

The town of savannah just north of us is having their city wide sale tomorrow so we;re going to head shoppers off at the pass

Bugeater
06-01-2007, 08:57 PM
St. Joe people.

St. Joe gets a bum rap. I lived there for a couple years, it's a pretty cool town.
It wasn't a knock on St. Joe, I just thought garage sales were for people who live in neighborhoods, not someone who lives along a highway on the outskirts of town.

stevieray
06-01-2007, 08:58 PM
Well if you want a copy for a later date all you have to do is ask.

please, sir, may I have another?

KcMizzou
06-01-2007, 08:59 PM
It wasn't a knock on St. Joe, I just thought garage sales were for people who live in neighborhoods, not someone who lives along a highway on the outskirts of town.St. Joe has neighborhoods.

Nzoner
06-01-2007, 08:59 PM
please, sir, may I have another?

No problem,I'' get you one made pm me your addy

KcMizzou
06-01-2007, 09:02 PM
It wasn't a knock on St. Joe, I just thought garage sales were for people who live in neighborhoods, not someone who lives along a highway on the outskirts of town.Wait, did you mean Joe's place specifically? If so, I think everyone in town knows him, so that'd help traffic.

munkey
I usually go to bed between 9 and 10 at night and wake up between 5 and 6 in the morning. Last night, I had a friend call me at 10:30 (after I'd been asleep for an hour) who lives out in the country and couldn't get in touch with his wife. She wasn't answering her cell, and he was with their two kids (asleep) at home. He was freaking out because she said she was going to dinner after work then coming home. She usually calls him constantly, so it was weird. He didn't have the cells of the people she was with, so I had to go to another guy's house and get the cell phone of his wife who my friend's wife was out with. She wasn't answering either. So as I'm at the other guy's house, my friend's wife finally answers her phone. They were out drinking wine, listening to a jazz band, and couldn't hear their phones. Needless to say, we were all a little pissed at her this morning. I'm also now dragging ass tired due to my beauty sleep being interrupted.

That is freakn grade school material...

You have to roll with it and if she or he's not happy with the relationship/marriage than is it what it is...You should have told him to grow up and go to sleep. If he's that insecure about his marriage he should come home and deal with it himself..

Just my 2 cents.

I have a sister in law that went through a similiar situation that consistantly called the house (for my wife) in the wee hours of the morning looking for her husband....I finally said screw this...It's you and your sister or your FAMILY...That was the end of that bull crap.

And thats all have to say about that....

Nzoner
Speaking of music I'm jammin on Clutch,Electric Worry,great focking song if you haven't heard it.

stevieray
06-01-2007, 09:04 PM
what's the coolest thing up for sale?

munkey
06-01-2007, 09:04 PM
Speaking of music I'm jammin on Clutch,Electric Worry,great focking song if you haven't heard it.

G love and special sauce...this ain't livin.

Nzoner
06-01-2007, 09:08 PM

Well seeing that it's a garage sale and shit we want to get rid of,I don't really know.I got a huge box of football cards for 10 cents each or 12 for $1

Damn be back in a bit gotta check over the fireworks work schedule with the mrs.

NewChief
06-01-2007, 09:12 PM
That is freakn grade school material...

You have to roll with it and if she or he's not happy with the relationship/marriage than is it what it is...You should have told him to grow up and go to sleep. If he's that insecure about his marriage he should come home and deal with it himself..

Just my 2 cents.

I have a sister in law that went through a similiar situation that consistantly called the house (for my wife) in the wee hours of the morning looking for her husband....I finally said screw this...It's you and your sister or your FAMILY...That was the end of that bull crap.

And thats all have to say about that....

Nah, it's not like that at all. It had nothing to do with him being worried about her cheating on him. They have a great marriage. He was worried that she'd been in a wreck. They live about 30 minutes out of town, and she'd told him that she was going to dinner and would be home soon. This was 3 hours after their last phone call. On top of that, she usually calls him constantly to let him know what's going on. It was very uncharacteristic for her, so we were worried as well. Her and her work buddy, though, had a ton of crap happen at work, went out, and started drinking wine. She just spaced calling him to tell him.

HemiEd
06-01-2007, 09:12 PM

I was wondering that myself. We should make a group purchase.

munkey
06-01-2007, 09:15 PM
Nah, it's not like that at all. It had nothing to do with him being worried about her cheating on him. They have a great marriage. He was worried that she'd been in a wreck. They live about 30 minutes out of town, and she'd told him that she was going to dinner and would be home soon. This was 3 hours after their last phone call. On top of that, she usually calls him constantly to let him know what's going on. It was very uncharacteristic for her, so we were worried as well. Her and her work buddy, though, had a ton of crap happen at work, went out, and started drinking wine. She just spaced calling him to tell him.

Well thats good...I guess. Still seems pretty irresponsible on her part.

Bugeater
06-01-2007, 09:16 PM
A Jimmy Johnson race car tire.

NewChief
06-01-2007, 09:17 PM
Well thats good...I guess. Still seems pretty irresponsible on her part.

Definitely. That's why we were all pissed this morning. I called him tonight and told him that we were happily sitting at home together, but if he wanted to run to the store and deliver some ice cream to our house, I wouldn't mind. ;)

He assured me that all was well, but we shouldn't discuss her black eye at the cookout tomorrow, as it's a sore subject.

munkey
06-01-2007, 09:19 PM
He assured me that all was well, but we shouldn't discuss her black eye at the cookout tomorrow, as it's a sore subject.

Heh...

She tripped right?

munkey
06-01-2007, 09:20 PM
Good night you clowns...

The wifes giving me the "evil eye"...I'm not sure it that's a good or bad sign.

NewChief
06-01-2007, 09:22 PM
Good night you clowns...

The wifes giving me the "evil eye"...I'm not sure it that's a good or bad sign.

Sounds like she needs a black eye to match the evil eye. ;)

Disclaimer: Newchief in no way condones domestic violence, and no wives were actually punched in the making of these fictitious posts.

RJ
06-01-2007, 09:22 PM
Funny garage sale story. I know a guy who is pretty well set for money, he's just shy of 60 and recently sold his business for about a million, has a bunch of investments, etc.. Anyway, his wife wants to have a garage sale to get rid of some crap, he doesn't feel like dealing with it but agrees. Guy calls me. tells me to stop by and see if I want any of the stuff before he sells it. I get there and he has a few potential customers milling around. One of these women sees a little decorative thing he has marked at $10. "Will you take two?". "No thanks, I want 10 for that." "How about four?"........"Get the f*** out of here!"......"Pardon me?".......I said, get the f*** out of here!".

Few minutes later, a guy is looking at a pair of boots, nice looking, still in the box. I think he had them marked at $20, guy asked if he'd take ten....."How about I shove 'em up your ass?"

Honestly, I don't know how this guy made all that money, he sure as hell doesn't have much knack for dealing with the public. I'm thinking flea markets aren't in his future. It was one heck of a scene.

greg63
06-01-2007, 09:24 PM

Says the king of all n00bs. :)

NewChief
06-01-2007, 09:25 PM
Funny garage sale story. I know a guy who is pretty well set for money, he's just shy of 60 and recently sold his business for about a million, has a bunch of investments, etc.. Anyway, his wife wants to have a garage sale to get rid of some crap, he doesn't feel like dealing with it but agrees. Guy calls me. tells me to stop by and see if I want any of the stuff before he sells it. I get there and he has a few potential customers milling around. One of these women sees a little decorative thing he has marked at $10. "Will you take two?". "No thanks, I want 10 for that." "How about four?"........"Get the f*** out of here!"......"Pardon me?".......I said, get the f*** out of here!".

Few minutes later, a guy is looking at a pair of boots, nice looking, still in the box. I think he had them marked at $20, guy asked if he'd take ten....."How about I shove 'em up your ass?"

Honestly, I don't know how this guy made all that money, he sure as hell doesn't have much knack for dealing with the public. I'm thinking flea markets aren't in his future. It was one heck of a scene.
LOL

My wife loves to garage sale, and she's a complete embarrassment when we go. Some guy will have something at a quarter, and she tries to haggle him down to a dime. I'm just like, "Honey, give the guy a freaking quarter, and let's get out of here."

Bugeater
06-01-2007, 09:27 PM
Heh...

She tripped right?
Tell grandma you fell off the swing.

KcMizzou
06-01-2007, 09:28 PM

Honestly, I don't know how this guy made all that money, he sure as hell doesn't have much knack for dealing with the public. I'm thinking flea markets aren't in his future. It was one heck of a scene.And that man....

was Carl Peterson.

And now you know.... the rest of the story.

HemiEd
06-01-2007, 09:28 PM

good memory, I had forgotten about that.

Bugeater
06-01-2007, 09:29 PM
Says the king of all n00bs. :)
I AM NOT A n00b! I AM A HUMAN BEING!

RJ
06-01-2007, 09:30 PM
And that man....

was Carl Peterson.

And now you know.... the rest of the story.

Damn, that sounds about right. I can just hear my friend saying STFDASTFU. He might have if he'd thought of it. A negotiator he is not, at least at this stage.

KcMizzou
06-01-2007, 09:31 PM
Damn, that sounds about right. I can just hear my friend saying STFDASTFU. He might have if he'd thought of it. A negotiator he is not, at least at this stage.I was going for a Paul Harvey (sp?) thing...

Bugeater
06-01-2007, 09:31 PM
I AM NOT A n00b! I AM A HUMAN BEING!
Oops, sorry Joe. I didn't mean to ejaculate in your thread.

KcMizzou
06-01-2007, 09:36 PM
Oops, sorry Joe. I didn't mean to ejaculate in your thread.You'd better clean that up. He got pissed when I left my socks... this might be bad.

HemiEd
06-01-2007, 09:39 PM

I totally can identify with the guy. You can get to a point, where you feel like you don't have to put up with the shit anymore. Especially if you are set, and it sounds like he is.
I had an asshole fly in to look at a Mopar part I had, an old '57 Fury emblem, impossible to find (the very first Plymouth muscle car). When he started trying to dicker off of the 2 hondo, I told him to get the **** out, go home. When he then tried to pay the price, I told him he didn't have enough money to buy it.
The dude had already spent close to $500 to come and look at the part. ROFL

Nzoner
06-01-2007, 09:41 PM

ROFL

Something tells me that'll be me tomorrow,alot of these cheap asses do nothing more than get you to drop your price so they can put it in their own sale and mark it up.

Nzoner
06-01-2007, 09:42 PM

Don't i wish

Nzoner
06-01-2007, 09:54 PM
You'd better clean that up. He got pissed when I left my socks... this might be bad.

I wasn't pissed you left them I was pissed that the fockers smelled like some nasty southside pussy I used to know and i had to carry them to the hamper

HemiEd
06-01-2007, 10:00 PM
I wasn't pissed you left them I was pissed that the fockers smelled like some nasty southside pussy I used to know and i had to carry them to the hamper

I would have gotten a stick, you are a hell of a guy Joe.

Nzoner
06-01-2007, 10:05 PM
I would have gotten a stick, you are a hell of a guy Joe.

I wanted to but i forgot to mention they were also stiff,I don't even want to think what he used them for after taking them off. :D

Nzoner
06-01-2007, 10:15 PM
1 more jack and coke while going way back and listenin to iron butterfly's In-a-gadda-da-vida :rockon:

KcMizzou
06-01-2007, 10:18 PM
I wanted to but i forgot to mention they were also stiff,I don't even want to think what he used them for after taking them off. :DLMAO

Asshole.

Nzoner
06-01-2007, 10:21 PM
LMAO

Asshole.

I sure hope your ass is here for at least the sunday part of the fundraiser it's way past time we drank together while watching a game

Nzoner
06-01-2007, 10:23 PM
Hate to ask, but what's the date?

It's only been stickied for a month ^

Sept 8th and 9th

KcMizzou
06-01-2007, 10:25 PM
It's only been stickied for a month ^

Sept 8th and 9thYou quoted me before I could delete it.
:banghead:

I'll be there for Sunday.

Nzoner
06-01-2007, 10:25 PM
Not quite fast enough eh? :)

KcMizzou
06-01-2007, 10:28 PM
Actually, I'd probably come down on Saturday night and camp out. Sounds like a blast.

It's been too long since I did the CP gathering thing.

Nzoner
06-01-2007, 10:30 PM
Actually, I'd probably come down on Saturday night and camp out. Sounds like a blast.

It's been too long since I did the CP gathering thing.

You're welcome to stay in the gameroom too

AS LONG AS YOUR SOCKS STAY ON :D

KcMizzou
06-01-2007, 10:46 PM
You're welcome to stay in the gameroom too

AS LONG AS YOUR SOCKS STAY ON :DIt's a weird thing... me and alcohol. You know I'm drunk when I have one sock on, and one off. Two off is pass-out time.

It's like my own peronal drunk-meter.

Nzoner
06-01-2007, 10:52 PM
It's a weird thing... me and alcohol. You know I'm drunk when I have one sock on, and one off. Two off is pass-out time.

It's like my own peronal drunk-meter.

I just been flippin ya shit about the socks hell at the last CP get together there was much more than that laying around

Mr. Laz
06-01-2007, 10:55 PM
Cheers,I haven't visited with ole jack in awhile,he's still as mean as ever
woo ... can't do that anymore

my body decided that if i abused it anymore with that drink that it was just gonna blackout and do crazy shit until i learned my lesson.

Phobia
06-01-2007, 10:57 PM
Here I sit doing trim carpentry and drinking a couple Pales. Okay, so I already put away the tools and the Pales.

Cannon1987
06-01-2007, 10:57 PM
Sounds like a case of the Mondays.

Nzoner
06-01-2007, 11:02 PM
woo ... can't do that anymore

my body decided that if i abused it anymore with JD that i was just gonna blackout and do crazy shit until i learned my lesson.

I just mixed my 5th large one of the evenin,been awhile and feelin no pain but i kno my ass is gonna pay in the morning

Sam Hall
06-01-2007, 11:07 PM
impressive

<embed src="http://www.collegehumor.com/moogaloop/moogaloop.swf?clip_id=23130" quality="best" width="400" height="300" type="application/x-shockwave-flash"></embed>

Nzoner
06-01-2007, 11:09 PM
impressive

<embed src="http://www.collegehumor.com/moogaloop/moogaloop.swf?clip_id=23130" quality="best" width="400" height="300" type="application/x-shockwave-flash"></embed>

More like stupidity,those years are long gone

Phobia
06-01-2007, 11:09 PM
I have absolutely no desire to drink Jack these days. None.

Nzoner
06-01-2007, 11:13 PM
I have absolutely no desire to drink Jack these days. None.

No offense meant here but I have found that kids have a way of doing that to you,it's one of the reasons i opted not to have any that and i would've been a lousy dad.

Much respect to those of you that are great dads though

RJ
06-01-2007, 11:19 PM
I just mixed my 5th large one of the evenin,been awhile and feelin no pain but i kno my ass is gonna pay in the morning

Heh, that should make you extra ready for the Saturday morning yard sale patrons. How do you think Jack will respond when some very obnoxious woman offers you 50 cents for those horse head bookends you had priced at two bucks?

Nzoner
06-01-2007, 11:21 PM
Heh, that should make you extra ready for the Saturday morning yard sale patrons. How do you think Jack will respond when some very obnoxious woman offers you 50 cents for those horse head bookends you had priced at two bucks?

just like your friend..."how about i shove them bookends up your ass!"

Phobia
06-01-2007, 11:24 PM
No offense meant here but I have found that kids have a way of doing that to you,it's one of the reasons i opted not to have any that and i would've been a lousy dad.

Much respect to those of you that are great dads though

I think I just got tired of getting trashed and out of control. Plus I had a tendency to get mean with the liquor.

KcMizzou
06-01-2007, 11:29 PM
I think I just got tired of getting trashed and out of control. Plus I had a tendency to get mean with the liquor.I've started to get sick of feeling like crap... (so I don't drink like I used to)... but I've never been a mean drunk. I tend to go the other direction. Everybody's my best friend.

Nzoner
06-01-2007, 11:30 PM
Plus I had a tendency to get mean with the liquor.

I can relate it's one of the reasons jack and i stay close to home

Nzoner
06-01-2007, 11:33 PM
well our live-in ballpalyer from the blacksnakes just rolled in so i ought to visit with him for a bit,thanks for the visit all

KcMizzou
06-01-2007, 11:33 PM
well our live-in ballpalyer from the blacksnakes just rolled in so i ought to visit with him for a bit,thanks for the visit allTake care, 'Zoner.

Phobia
06-01-2007, 11:34 PM
I've started to get sick of feeling like crap... (so I don't drink like I used to)... but I've never been a mean drunk. I tend to go the other direction. Everybody's my best friend.

Not always, just every once in a while and only with the hard stuff. I had no idea until the wife told me long ago. I was always a friendly drunk.... almost always.

KcMizzou
06-01-2007, 11:43 PM
Not always, just every once in a while and only with the hard stuff. I had no idea until the wife told me long ago. I was always a friendly drunk.... almost always.I don't drink the hard stuff anymore.... ever. It just makes the fun end early for me.

KcMizzou
06-01-2007, 11:46 PM
BEEN STANDIN' AROUND SUCKING ON MY BIG OL' CHILIDOG!!
Hmmm.... John Cougar Melloncamp/John Cougar/John Mellonhead reference?

Cannon1987
06-01-2007, 11:49 PM
OUTSIDE THE TASTY FREEZE

KcMizzou
06-01-2007, 11:51 PM
OUTSIDE THE TASTY FREEZELMAO
Yes!

Nzoner
06-02-2007, 12:34 PM
Okay this sucks,had to roll out a little after 6,the sale is not going well and I'm tired and bitchy.Next time anyone even suggests having a sale I'll be like no way,we're loading it up and taking it to Goodwill.

Demonpenz
06-02-2007, 12:42 PM
my old man is out shopping for tv's you got a jvc didn't you joe? What was the specs on that one