PDA

View Full Version : All of the poker games on Tv. Confusion.

Eric
06-01-2007, 08:48 PM
What was the biggest pot lately? Pretty confused.

I saw one yesterday or day before with millions of dollars on the table.

Which tournament was that? World poker tournament?

Buck
06-01-2007, 08:52 PM
What are you smoking right now?

Ceej
06-01-2007, 08:55 PM
Not to brag, or ruin my good run.

But, it'd been forever since I had gotten to play cards, whether it be live or online.

So, I did the min deposit at Pokerstars, $25. I'm currently @ $200.57. I've just been playing .10/.25 6 max and a couple of HU SNGs and one $4.40 180 man SNG which I placed 8th in.

I'll be back in a week with none of it.

stumppy
06-01-2007, 09:03 PM
So, I did the min deposit at Pokerstars, $25. I'm currently @ $200.57. I've just been playing .10/.25 6 max and a couple of HU SNGs and one $4.40 180 man SNG which I placed 8th in.

I'll be back in a week with none of it.

Sounds about like the way my luck goes. Up one week, down the next.

I really don't like Pokerstars at all although I've never played at any of the single cash tables there, just some of the tourny's.
Right now I play mostly at Poker Time. Usually do pretty good on the cash tables there. Won one of the 6000 person freerolls about a month ago. Won a woopin $136.00. Took about 4 or 5 hours.

Just started playing at Poker4ever. Seems like a pretty good site. You might try it.

Ceej
06-01-2007, 09:06 PM
The ONLY reason I deposited onto was PS was because I already had their software.

Plus, at the time of deposit I had $48 bucks in my checking account (this was Tuesday and I got paid this Thursday). So, I wanted a site that I knew took a real cheap deposit.

I also heard the lower limit 6 max cash games were "juicy."

Right now I think I'll stick with Stars for a bit.

I'm sure my bad beats will catch up with me soon enough. :(

stumppy
06-01-2007, 09:10 PM
I know what ya mean. Lost my ass earlier. Playing at a 10cent holdem NL table. Had this one SOB raise preflop to 50 cents, I was the only one who called with my K 5 suited. Long story short the fugger had a damn K 8 off suit in the hole. I ended up with K's and 5's he had K's and 8's. WTF would he raise that much preflop with those cards??? Oh well.

Ceej
06-01-2007, 09:12 PM
I'll do that. Just to maintain an aggro-image.

I LOVE raising with hands like 64s, 89s - pretty much one gap and suited connectors.

Funny hand earlier, re-raised with 64s, flop was 6 4 J turn and river were blanks. I was called down by AJ and won a $20+ pot. .10/.25 is juicy. I've got the roll to play .25/.50 now, but, I'm safe and comfortable at my limits now.

The 180 man SNGs are pretty cake too.

stumppy
06-01-2007, 09:19 PM
I rarely ever raise preflop, no matter what I have. And I'll almost always call any raise preflop. You never know what those cards are going to be. Actually the $20 I lost to that guy earlier was $20 I won calling a 75 cent raise preflop with a 6 2 off. Guy had pocket K's flopped 6 6 2. Slow walked him to the end and drug about $18.
Nobody ever has any idea what my hole cards are by playing that way. Never raise preflop, but almost always call.