PDA

View Full Version : Some Ruff Stuff for Vick

Wile_E_Coyote
06-02-2007, 05:34 PM
Michael Vick is a good quarterback.

For me to poop on!

I know that's not an original line, Mikey, but hey ... you stole your game management skills from Ryan Leaf.

You want a dog fight?

I got your dog fight right here, pal.

In the red zone Michael Vick comes up emptier than my nut sack.

The only throws that go where Michael Vick wants them to go are when he throws a coach under the bus.

The Falcons haven't had a thousand-yard receiver in the last seven years.

But, in fairness, Michael Vick has only been in the league for six of those seasons.

I'm more comfortable outside a Korean barbecue than this guy is in the pocket.

He feels more exposed by third-and-six than I do when my lipstick pops out.

They say Mike Vick can only count to three, which is fine since by four the Falcons are usually punting.

Here's hoping Julius Peppers is a dog lover.

Glad to see Vick got a haircut. Those braids were so weak his head scarf should have been called a "don't rag."

When I saw him giving the finger last year I figured his hairstylist must be in the stands.

http://msn.foxsports.com/id/6871420_36_5.jpg
This is Sam Hench. He has a bone to pick with Michael Vick. (Kevin Hench / Special to FOXSports.com)

I'll be honest, I don't like it when I hear people use "subhuman" as a demeaning insult, but in this case I'll make an exception.

Little brother Marcus only stomped on a fallen opponent's leg, provided alcohol to minors and came up on weapons charges. He's the good son.

Blame the O-line, blame the coach, blame the receivers. Now Vick blames his posse when 60 fighting dogs are found on his property.

I'm guessing he points fingers when he farts, too. Probably blames the dog.

Michael Vick and I do have one thing in common. I don't have a neocortex either.

For society's sake, shouldn't Michael Vick be neutered?

If there is such a thing as karma, Michael Vick will be reincarnated as a fire hydrant.

[i]Sam Hench is a canine contributor to FOXSports.com.

Demonpenz
06-02-2007, 05:45 PM
carlin?

Direckshun
06-02-2007, 05:45 PM
Neg rep for pun.

Wile_E_Coyote
06-02-2007, 05:54 PM
Neg rep for pun.

I'll pass it on

http://msn.foxsports.com/nfl/story/6876192