PDA

View Full Version : So who's the our Class Act now?

Direckshun
06-06-2007, 08:12 AM
Lost Trent and Shields in the same offseason.

Who's the Classy Chief now?

Is it Kennison? DJ? Waters? Tony?

Radar Chief
06-06-2007, 08:16 AM
Jared Allen. Duh.

Pushead2
06-06-2007, 08:20 AM
Jared Allen. Duh.
ROFL

I would hope it's someone on D

Fire Me Boy!
06-06-2007, 08:22 AM
Bernard Pollard sounded pretty cool the other day on 610.

But probably for now it's Donnie Edwards.

OnTheWarpath15
06-06-2007, 08:23 AM
Bernard Pollard sounded pretty cool the other day on 610.

But probably for now it's Donnie Edwards.

DE for sure.

Representing the young guys: Tamba Hali.

kc rush
06-06-2007, 08:26 AM
Probably Waters. A smart, community minded veteran and Probowler who has aspirations of moving into a management role (team or league).

Pneuma
06-06-2007, 08:26 AM
I agree with DE. Waters is a close second...

htismaqe
06-06-2007, 08:31 AM
Tamba Hali

FAX
06-06-2007, 08:31 AM
A profound and thought provoking question, Mr. Direckshun.

I would like to nominate Mr. Baby Lee.

FAX

el borracho
06-06-2007, 08:36 AM
Just like that you reappear?

Mile High Mania
06-06-2007, 08:37 AM
The rookie kicker....

Skip Towne
06-06-2007, 08:38 AM

FAX
Welcome back!

FAX
06-06-2007, 08:42 AM
Just like that you reappear?

I agree that it is somewhat peculiar, Mr. el borracho. I can't stay long, but this is how it happened. Last night, a strange visitor came to me in a dream. He was dressed in shimmering robes of white and his face was glowing like a thousand suns and his hands were like burnished bronze in need of a manicure and he spoke in a voice like thunder originating from distant, snowy peaks or, perhaps, a little like Luciano Pavarotti working on a leaky commode. I call him "Strange Visitor".

Strange Visitor; "FAX."

Me; "Hello?"

Strange Visitor; "FAX ... Hearest thou my voice."

Me; "Huh?"

Strange Visitor; "FAX ... taketh up thy mouse."

Me; "Okay, who are you and why are you speaking in Elizabethan English?"

Strange Visitor; "Art thou a dumbass? I art an angel sent from God."

Me; "Oh. Sorry."

Strange Visitor; "Now wherest wast I? Oh ... FAX. Thou must takest up thy mouse and clicketh."

Me; "Okay ... Clicketh what?"

Strange Visitor; "Takest thou up thy mouse and thy keyboard and thy monitor and makest thee a cup of joe and makest thee a pilgrimage to ChiefsPlanet and, whilst there, observe the news, for great and wondrous events unfoldeth."

Me; "Well, since you're a crazy, burnished angel with a voice like an 14th century, operatic plumber, I'll do it."

Strange Visitor; "And so it shall be done according to the will of God. By the way, doest thou have any Triscuits? I mean, the low fat kind? And, howest about some cheese?"

And, that's how it all happened.

FAX

JBucc
06-06-2007, 08:44 AM
Tamba and Brody

DaFace
06-06-2007, 08:58 AM
ROFL Good to hear from you FAX.

Deberg_1990
06-06-2007, 09:01 AM
Jeff Terrell, no doubt about it.

StcChief
06-06-2007, 09:38 AM
Several vets with class
Waters
Croyle once he becomes QB. Leader needs to show class

Donnie Edwards
Tambi Hali
Law/Surtain

Wile_E_Coyote
06-06-2007, 10:25 AM
Herm

pikesome
06-06-2007, 10:27 AM
Donnie and Tamba. Brodie stands a good chance but I want to see him suffer through a few games before he's anointed.

ChiefsCountry
06-06-2007, 11:10 AM
Well if we are talking about off the field I would say Brodie Croyle.

Frankie
06-06-2007, 11:38 AM
I agree that it is somewhat peculiar, Mr. el borracho. I can't stay long, but this is how it happened. Last night, a strange visitor came to me in a dream. He was dressed in shimmering robes of white and his face was glowing like a thousand suns and his hands were like burnished bronze in need of a manicure and he spoke in a voice like thunder originating from distant, snowy peaks or, perhaps, a little like Luciano Pavarotti working on a leaky commode. I call him "Strange Visitor".

Strange Visitor; "FAX."

Me; "Hello?"

Me; "Huh?"

Me; "Oh. Sorry."

Strange Visitor; "Now wherest wast I? Oh ... FAX. Thou must takest up thy mouse and clicketh."

Strange Visitor; "Takest thou up thy mouse and thy keyboard and thy monitor and makest thee a cup of joe and makest thee a pilgrimage to ChiefsPlanet and, whilst there, observe the news, for great and wondrous events unfoldeth."

Me; "Well, since you're a crazy, burnished angel with a voice like an 14th century, operatic plumber, I'll do it."

Strange Visitor; "And so it shall be done according to the will of God. By the way, doest thou have any Triscuits? I mean, the low fat kind? And, howest about some cheese?"

FAX
ROFL ROFL ROFL
Somebody please chain Mr. FAX to his keyboard.

crazycoffey
06-06-2007, 12:12 PM
NICE ONE, Mr. Fax!!!!! :clap:

Dr. Johnny Fever
06-06-2007, 12:45 PM

Strange Visitor; "FAX."

Me; "Hello?"

Me; "Huh?"

Me; "Oh. Sorry."

FAX
ROFL

****er drops by and outposts everyone with one mighty blow.

Easy 6
06-06-2007, 01:18 PM

FAX

The FAX is back!!!

Free loaves of bread & Triscuits for all!!!

B_Ambuehl
06-06-2007, 01:22 PM
Waters
Wiegmann
Jason Dunn

ClevelandBronco
06-06-2007, 01:31 PM
GoChiefs.

greg63
06-06-2007, 01:36 PM
Kennison.

BigRedChief
06-06-2007, 02:14 PM
I've met Tony G on several occasions and found him to be very friendly and down to earth. He's been active in the local charities. As a matter of fact he's putting on a local football camp this week for underprivildged kids this weekend for free. http://tonygonzalez88.com/home.htm

He only lives here in KC during the season and I've heard of him being surley to autograph seekers. But I've never seen it.

bogie
06-06-2007, 02:18 PM
There once was a stranger named FAX...

Splat420
06-06-2007, 02:19 PM
Probably Waters. A smart, community minded veteran and Probowler who has aspirations of moving into a management role (team or league).

He gets my vote for sure.

LOCOChief
06-06-2007, 02:42 PM
Croyle, I think the guy worked at a youth camp ran by his father.

big nasty kcnut
06-06-2007, 04:25 PM
dJ