PDA

View Full Version : Another Day, Another Unfit Mother

Planetman
06-11-2007, 01:17 PM
Mom Arrested After 35-Pound Boy Begs For Food
10-Year-Old Told Different Stories

POSTED: 1:35 pm CDT June 11, 2007

PORT ST. LUCIE, Fla. -- Authorities said a Port St. Lucie mother has been charged with child neglect after her 10-year-old son was found weighing only 35 pounds -- less than half the normal weight for boys his age.

Police said the boy showed up at his elderly neighbor's home around 7:30 p.m. Saturday asking for food. According to police, the boy told his 83-year-old neighbor that he had been living in a shed in the woods and was starving.

Investigators said the 10-year-old had matted hair and was visibly malnourished. Detectives have not released the boy's name to the public.

Police told WPBF-TV in West Palm Beach, Fla., that the boy's mother, Kelleen Deon Murray Auguste, 37, called police Saturday night and said that her son had gone missing. Investigators said that when they arrived at the home, they found very little food inside.

http://www.thekansascitychannel.com/2007/0611/13481329_240X180.jpg

Auguste, who has eight other children and is pregnant, was arrested and charged with child neglect for not seeking treatment for the boy, police said. She is currently being held at the St. Lucie County Jail on $150,000 bond.

Police said none of Auguste's other children seemed malnourished, though no food was found in the home. The Department of Children and Families took the seven youngest children into their custody, WPBF reported.

Auguste reportedly told police the boy had been living in Haiti with his father until about a month ago, and he has not been able to keep down any food since. She said she didn't seek medical treatment because she doesn't have health insurance.

Police told WPBF the boy had given them conflicting reports as to what had happened. Though the boy had told them he had been living in a shed behind his mother's home, no such shed exists, police said. According to police, the boy also told them at one point that his name was Mike Tyson. It is not.

The malnourished boy was taken for medical treatment at the St. Lucie Medical Center Saturday night.

Police said they are looking for the boy's father and that the case is still under investigation.

Reerun_KC
06-11-2007, 01:19 PM
Well it has to be Bush's fault....

Simplex3
06-11-2007, 01:21 PM
Dense to tell us how this is everyone's fault BUT the mother in 3...2...1...

Mr. Plow
06-11-2007, 01:23 PM
[b][size=4]Police said none of Auguste's other children seemed malnourished, though no food was found in the home.

This confuses me. Why would the mother starve 1 out of 9 children? If it were me, I'd either starve them all or none of them. Ya know, more money for me to get pregnant again.......assuming I was a woman....and I had 9 children.....and I wanted more.....

Pushead2
06-11-2007, 01:25 PM
Police said the boy showed up at his elderly neighbor's home around 7:30 p.m. Saturday asking for food. According to police, the boy told his 83-year-old neighbor that he had been living in a shed in the woods and was starving.

:spock: I azm sure there was a logical explaination for this. Why do these people keep getting knocked up.!!!!!!

Simplex3
06-11-2007, 01:26 PM
This confuses me. Why would the mother starve 1 out of 9 children? If it were me, I'd either starve them all or none of them. Ya know, more money for me to get pregnant again.......assuming I was a woman....and I had 9 children.....and I wanted more.....
Check the Münchhausen's syndrome psychos. They pick one child at a time. Maybe whatever is wrong with this bitch is like that. :shrug:

Also, don't give me this "no health insurance" bulls**t. There's no chance this baby machine pays any of her own bills anyway, what's another few thousand in debt?

FAX
06-11-2007, 01:27 PM
Damn. Just damn.

FAX

kepp
06-11-2007, 01:29 PM
Check the Münchhausen's syndrome psychos. They pick one child at a time. Maybe whatever is wrong with this bitch is like that. :shrug:

Also, don't give me this "no health insurance" bulls**t. There's no chance this baby machine pays any of her own bills anyway, what's another few thousand in debt?
Exactly. The state is buying her groceries and would have picked up the medical tab too.

Phobia
06-11-2007, 01:30 PM
:spock: I azm sure there was a logical explaination for this. Why do these people keep getting knocked up.!!!!!!

I think I have a pretty good idea.

Saulbadguy
06-11-2007, 01:33 PM
According to police, the boy also told them at one point that his name was Mike Tyson. It is not.

Buehler445
06-11-2007, 01:34 PM
Horrible. I hope she lost custody of the other 8 and will lose custody of the unborn.

unlurking
06-11-2007, 01:35 PM
Well it has to be Bush's fault....
Don't you mean Herm?

Your obsession with Herm is just as bad as those you try to mock.

The Franchise
06-11-2007, 01:39 PM
It obviously look like the kids share of the food went to feed her neck rolls.

BIG_DADDY
06-11-2007, 01:41 PM
Apparently she is eating well.

Reerun_KC
06-11-2007, 01:42 PM
Don't you mean Herm?

Your obsession with Herm is just as bad as those you try to mock.

ROFL... Your obsession with my obsession with Herm is just as bad....

unlurking
06-11-2007, 01:55 PM
ROFL... Your obsession with my obsession with Herm is just as bad....
Nice deflection, considering this is my first comment after reading a multitude of posts from you bashing Herm.

Reerun_KC
06-11-2007, 01:58 PM
Nice deflection, considering this is my first comment after reading a multitude of posts from you bashing Herm.

My choice as a fan....

Same with everyone that doest like Sammie Parker, Hall or a multitude of other players or coaches that have been in Red and Gold....

Apparently you havent been reading my posts lately.... I have actually (without puking) have given Herm some props for his offseason overhaul of the roster...

Welcome to today...

Hydrae
06-11-2007, 02:04 PM
Sounds like the kid has some problems either way. Can't tell a straight story to the police, making up a shed that doesn't exist, giving Tyson as his name. Not saying this sounds like a great mom but there seems to be a lot more to the story.

If he has not been able to keep food down since he came back from Haiti you have to wonder what kind off weird tropic disease he may have. To me it seems like the only neglect here is the lack of taking him to get checked by a doctor. If he hadn't been to the doctor, anyone want to take bets on whether the rest of them have even had immunizations?

Redrum_69
06-11-2007, 02:07 PM
Another victim of the Trent Green/Carl Peterson fiasco

Simplex3
06-11-2007, 04:25 PM
...anyone want to take bets on whether the rest of them have even had immunizations?
With any luck at all it renders the mother barren.

StcChief
06-11-2007, 04:29 PM
Movies about being "Knocked Up" hit the movie screen? some think it must be the thing todo... :shrug:

Simplex3
06-11-2007, 04:31 PM
Movies about being "Knocked Up" hit the movie screen? some think it must be the thing todo... :shrug:
No, for this bitch it's how she gets a raise. Every time she kicks out another pup We The People kick out that much more money.

BIG_DADDY
06-11-2007, 04:33 PM
, anyone want to take bets on whether the rest of them have even had immunizations?

On that note today lil momma saw on the news that there is finally a big lawsuit being filed against big pharm and the autism coverup from their vaccines. It's supposed to be a pretty big deal.

ChiefFan31
06-11-2007, 08:42 PM
No, for this bitch it's how she gets a raise. Every time she kicks out another pup We The People kick out that much more money.

Yep.

KCChiefsMan
06-12-2007, 02:11 AM
I really think there desperately needs to be a license to reproduce and automatic abortions for those who don't qualify. F*cking 9 kids and 1 on the way....think about generations to come, the movie Idiocracy will become true. I think I may have to reproduce someday just to help mankind

KCChiefsMan
06-12-2007, 02:13 AM
Sounds like the kid has some problems either way. Can't tell a straight story to the police, making up a shed that doesn't exist, giving Tyson as his name. Not saying this sounds like a great mom but there seems to be a lot more to the story.

If he has not been able to keep food down since he came back from Haiti you have to wonder what kind off weird tropic disease he may have. To me it seems like the only neglect here is the lack of taking him to get checked by a doctor. If he hadn't been to the doctor, anyone want to take bets on whether the rest of them have even had immunizations?

of course weighing 35 lbs at 10 yrs old probably can't help the kid to think straight. dehydration/starvation effects the mind I'm sure.

kepp
06-12-2007, 08:27 AM
I really think there desperately needs to be a license to reproduce and automatic abortions for those who don't qualify. F*cking 9 kids and 1 on the way....think about generations to come, the movie Idiocracy will become true. I think I may have to reproduce someday just to help mankind
License to reproduce? Maybe. Automatic abortions? :shake: You want to live in communist China? How about automatic tube-tying? Or mandatory ovary/uterus donations for women who have had to have radical hysterectomies? (don't know if that's even possible) Or wait...better yet...job training and career planning.

Ultra Peanut
06-12-2007, 08:32 AM
A fat tribble.

Simplex3
06-12-2007, 08:48 AM
License to reproduce? Maybe. Automatic abortions? :shake: You want to live in communist China? How about automatic tube-tying? Or mandatory ovary/uterus donations for women who have had to have radical hysterectomies? (don't know if that's even possible) Or wait...better yet...job training and career planning.
Uhm, jobs and careers require more effort that f**king and watching Oprah. No amount of training is going to make this bitch any less lazy.