PDA

View Full Version : "The Stuff" Anyone tried it??

crispystl
06-18-2007, 04:23 PM
I have to take a drug test next week and I've been an everyday smoker for about 8 yrs now. Has anyone had success with this or any other product???

ChiefsFire
06-18-2007, 04:25 PM
Dude...no offense...but you are screwed

Stewie
06-18-2007, 04:31 PM
Sounds like you need the Whizzinator... NSFW

http://www.whizzinator.com/whiz2.htm

Tribal Warfare
06-18-2007, 04:35 PM
I have to take a drug test next week and I've been an everyday smoker for about 8 yrs now. Has anyone had success with this or any other product???

WTF, drugtest?????? Are you on the crackpipe?

booger
06-18-2007, 04:43 PM
gall damn kids and their gall damn reefer cigarettes.

nychief
06-18-2007, 04:43 PM
shave your head. They use hair for weed. Coke is out of your system in 4 days.

MichaelH
06-18-2007, 04:44 PM
A doctor friend told me that it takes about a month to get it out of your system. It depends on your fat content. The best way to get rid of anything is to sweat and piss it out. Drink lots of cranberry juice and tea. Workout heavy for the next week. You may get lucky.

booger
06-18-2007, 04:46 PM
put antifreeze in your waterbong.

Simplex3
06-18-2007, 04:55 PM
I know of a sure-fire way to pass any drug test:

Don't do drugs.

sedated
06-18-2007, 05:00 PM
shave your head. They use hair for weed.

bull-f*cking-shit.

cranberry juice no work. teas no work (just dillute and you'll have to take again)

I tried Terminator Gold and pissed clean, but hadn't been smoking that much. I've had friends use shit like that and piss clean.

Also, if you go to store and buy "Certo" (used to make jello stuff) and mix with 32 oz. Gatorade, drink, piss once, then I think you have a 2 hour window or something. (it's been a while) the gatorade attracts the THC biproducts, and the Certo turns it into a solid, so it comes out #2 instead of #1.

if its for a job and not the gov't, your best bet is to get clean piss from a friend and take it in. wrap a flask in duct tape, put in a heating pad on low (keep wrapped on the way to piss), then put it in your belt. they don't pat you down or nothin.

booger
is it a pee or poop test?

sedated

Don't do drugs.

yeah, but that's the lamest way

JBucc
06-18-2007, 05:03 PM
Have a friend fill up one of those dialysis bags. Tape it to your leg along with a heat pad and run the tube through your pants, super glueing it along your penis. When you have to go put a slight pressure on the bag and piss away. You may have to rip half your penis off to remove the tubing so make sure you really really want this job.

DaFace
06-18-2007, 05:07 PM
Have a friend fill up one of those dialysis bags. Tape it to your leg along with a heat pad and run the tube through your pants, super glueing it along your penis. When you have to go put a slight pressure on the bag and piss away. You may have to rip half your penis off to remove the tubing so make sure you really really want this job.

Super glue? :spock: Wouldn't tape suffice?

JBucc
06-18-2007, 05:08 PM
Super glue? :spock: Wouldn't tape suffice?Damn.....wish I'd have thought of that before I.....nevermind.

Logical
06-18-2007, 05:09 PM
ROFL

Screwed

Don't waste your time.

Now if you had a month maybe.

Simplex3
06-18-2007, 05:11 PM
Super glue? :spock: Wouldn't tape suffice?
I think he should try staples. These should do the trick:

http://www.made-in-china.com/showimages/111/300012343/0/90_Series_Staples_(18GA).jpg

StcChief
06-18-2007, 05:11 PM
Your And Idiot.

look for a job that let's weed slide (i.e. no drug test) or Move to Cali.

QuikSsurfer
06-18-2007, 05:13 PM
i used to use this
http://www.gonumber1.com/

Simplex3
06-18-2007, 05:15 PM
i used to use this
http://www.gonumber1.com/
Normally I'd say QuikSspooger is a f**king idiot, but I'm just guessing he knows his s**t on this one.

blueballs
06-18-2007, 05:17 PM
confess an addiction
ask for R-E-H-A-B

QuikSsurfer
06-18-2007, 05:21 PM
synthetic urine is the only way you will pass at this point... you could drink a shit ton of water - chances are it will show up diluted.

luv
06-18-2007, 05:29 PM
They let you know about a drug test a whole week before? My employer grabs you when you walk in the door, gives you directions, and sends you there right then. The testing place calls when you arrive, so they know how long it's taken you.

Sanka
06-18-2007, 05:30 PM
Go to GNC and ask for the cleansing drink. And don't do any drugs 2 days prior to taking the test. Drink a lot of juice and water.

QuikSsurfer
06-18-2007, 05:33 PM
Go to GNC and ask for the cleansing drink. And don't do any drugs 2 days prior to taking the test.
that would be a waste of money.. he'd fail
if he decided to get ANYTHING from GNC it should be water pills. detox drinks will bring test back diluted. if he has to take this at a labcorp or somewhere alike - detox drinks will definitely not work.

crispystl
06-18-2007, 05:34 PM
synthetic urine is the only way you will pass at this point... you could drink a shit ton of water - chances are it will show up diluted.

Yeah I've came to this conclusion. It's for a transfer that came up out of the blue. If I would have been actively searching for a new job I would have quit smoking. I don't have to take the test, or the job. That's why I was wondering if there is any way I could pass because if I fail I not lose the new job but also get fired from my old one most likely.

FAX
06-18-2007, 05:35 PM
A very difficult situation, Mr. crispystl420, I sympathize with your plight.

My advice is that you forget about working to support your habit and either start a rock band or become a professional cat burglar.

FAX

Donger
06-18-2007, 05:36 PM

I don't get it. Why would cigarettes make you fail a "drug" test?

*Edit - Never mind.

Buns
06-18-2007, 05:37 PM
http://www.alwaystestclean.com/

elvomito
06-18-2007, 05:41 PM
in the movie harsh times, christian bale took a cleaned dispenser off a superglue bottle i think it was, attached it to the end of a turkey baster, and forced clean urine into his urethra and bladder. since it worked in the movies it should work in real life as well. :)

Zebedee DuBois
06-18-2007, 05:48 PM
shave your head. They use hair for weed. Coke is out of your system in 4 days.

Don't forget to shave all your non-head hair as well. There is no rule that they have to pluck a head hair.

But really....you're screwed. Shaving is pretty much an admission of use. Interferrents in urine raises a flag as well. Why should an employer hire someone that is trying to circumvent company policies on the first day of employment.?

TinyEvel
06-18-2007, 05:58 PM
What a friggin' hassle. I never understood pot usage. Though, many would not understand my level of involvement with the firewater.
I went camping recently and smoked some weed because it was there. Took me 15 minutes to take a turn in Scrabble.

After 45 minutes of sitting shivering at the table, staring at the letters, I just said "can't we just sit around the fire and talk about eating pu$$y or something?"

Not my deal. But if it's yours, there goes you, I guess.

boogblaster
06-18-2007, 06:01 PM
Chlorine in a half-gallon of water..at least 1 hour before testing..

Eric
06-18-2007, 06:01 PM
http://wiki.answers.com/Q/How_long_does_marijuana_stay_in_your_system

http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&safe=off&client=firefox-a&rls=org.mozilla%3Aen-US%3Aofficial&hs=6lQ&q=how+to+pass+a+drug+test&btnG=Search

sedated
06-18-2007, 06:07 PM
if its for a job just sneak in a warm container of piss. they don't watch you. i've done it twice.

theultimatekcchiefsfan
06-18-2007, 06:16 PM
The company I work for has 2500 employees. The whole drug test thing is a sham. I know several people who "pass" the test even though they are big smokers. They do a mouth swab here.

A friend of mine got hired on and has been a daily habitual user for about 20 years. He quit for about 3 days right before the test. They do have to do the test, but they dont have to submit the results. That is the way I had it exolained ti me.

Besides if they only hired clean workers, they couldnt fill these jobs. Not enough workers.

Archie Bunker
06-18-2007, 06:34 PM
The Stuff worked for me once in the past. Back in my heavy pot days I usually went to an herbal shop, explained my situation, and they gave my what I needed. Worked every time.

Fairplay
06-18-2007, 06:56 PM
Our company, to hire new people. Do a drug test (pee) and pull a hair sample. When it comes time for the drug test there have been a few new hires come in practically bald when it comes time for it. Since body hair can be used, i presume they got out the razors also.

Fairplay
06-18-2007, 06:59 PM
Just wondering, what is the going rate for a 1/4 ounce of average weed these days?

Logical
06-18-2007, 06:59 PM
Chlorine in a half-gallon of water..at least 1 hour before testing..

In case your an idiot this will likely kill you, do not do this.

Rain Man
06-18-2007, 07:01 PM
Okay, I don't usually have a lot of sympathy for these types of situations, but here's what you have to do. It has to be done in exactly this order.

1. Buy three large three poppy seed muffins. Save the receipt.
2. On a stovetop, bring approximately one quart of water to an active boil.
3. Once the water is boiling, add a can of Progresso chicken and garlic soup. It has to be Progresso, and it has to be chicken and garlic.
4. Add NO FEWER than 10 cloves of the freshest garlic you can find. Then add NO LESS than 2 tblspns of oregano, 2 of rosemary, and 2 of sage.
5. Cover the pot and let simmer.
6. Build a time machine.
7. Don't start using drugs.
8. Enjoy your soup and muffins.

Hydrae
06-18-2007, 07:04 PM
What drives me nuts about this kind of testing is that the only thing they are likely to find is marijuana. All the harder drugs are out of your system in around 72 hours but THC sticks around for up to a month. So if you are like me and can't drink without getting sick I guess I just have to be sober all the time. Or be careful about where I apply for work. :)

58-4ever
06-18-2007, 07:08 PM
I have friends that swear by the Certo method. Drink one packet two hours before, and the other 30 minutes before. Take B-12 (a lot of it) so your pee is yellow. And from now until the time of the test, drink LOTS of water.

hope this helps.

Fairplay
06-18-2007, 07:13 PM
It sounds like he won't be able to give up the weed until his drug test let alone going 24 hours.

Party on dude!

QuikSsurfer
06-18-2007, 07:25 PM
Just wondering, what is the going rate for a 1/4 ounce of average weed these days?
average? like schwag or midgrade?
typical kind/KB 1/4 $110
u can get O's for $300 to $350

Simply Red
06-18-2007, 07:34 PM
In all honesty. Most planeteers don't know this about me. But I smoked almost everyday from 1997 to 2000 and quit because it is worthless. I failed on Vales. The only hope is to quit right now and constantly drink water from now until then.

Only other option is to duct-tape a non smoking persons piss in a ziplock between your nuts and thigh and put in cup(this will work because the piss will achieve appropriate temp.) But really at the end of the day you need to decide that a job is more important than smoking.

Simply Red
06-18-2007, 07:37 PM
I have friends that swear by the Certo method. Drink one packet two hours before, and the other 30 minutes before. Take B-12 (a lot of it) so your pee is yellow. And from now until the time of the test, drink LOTS of water.

hope this helps.

But I never knew color would make them make you re-test. I was always under the impression that temperature was the detriment that may make you re-piss.

Rain Man
06-18-2007, 07:39 PM
typical kind/KB 1/4 $110

I have no concept of this stuff, so are you serious or joking? How long does a quarter-ounce last? That seems exorbitant. You could be a big-screen TV pretty quickly if you quit.

Donger
06-18-2007, 07:40 PM
You could be a big-screen TV pretty quickly if you quit.

Dude!

Simply Red
06-18-2007, 07:41 PM
I have no concept of this stuff, so are you serious or joking? How long does a quarter-ounce last? That seems exorbitant. You could be a big-screen TV pretty quickly if you quit.
Good stuff!

QuikSsurfer
06-18-2007, 07:44 PM
quarter-ounce of kind bud will last me about 2 weeks.. i normally smoke by myself. if i were partyin and smoking people out, it wouldn't last long.
I smoke about once a day (usually at night) and i don't smoke dirt. i splurge for the more expensive (headies) which give you a better, longer lasting high.

Simply Red
06-18-2007, 07:48 PM
quarter-ounce of kind bud will last me about 2 weeks.. i normally smoke by myself. if i were partyin and smoking people out, it wouldn't last long.
I smoke about once a day (usually at night) and i don't smoke dirt. i splurge for the more expensive (headies) which give you a better, longer lasting high.

I was there.

But dude one day you just quit (at least most people.) It really does affect your where you're headed in life. My salary has multiplied times five since I've quit. But yeah, we could've exchanged slangs years ago...

QuikSsurfer
06-18-2007, 07:52 PM
I was there.

But dude one day you just quit (at least most people.) It really does affect your where you're headed in life. My salary has multiplied times five since I've quit. But yeah, we could've exchanged slangs years ago...

I have quit smoking a few times - that's one benefit of the drug.. you can put it down if you need to.

listopencil
06-18-2007, 08:07 PM

Don't do drugs.

Yeah, that's how I do it. Works every time.

blueballs
06-18-2007, 08:09 PM
when yu need a Raider fan around
they can't be found

Rain Man
06-18-2007, 08:17 PM
Okay, I think I had a typo. You could buy a big-screen TV if you quit. You could be a big-screen TV if you did a bunch of meth and plugged yourself into an electrical outlet and a cable line.

Mr. Flopnuts
06-18-2007, 10:18 PM
I took a job with the largest financial corporation in the world. They tested me and I got high before I went to the test. I used this.......

http://www.quickfixurine.com/?gclid=CK-z4qGp54wCFRh8YAodkjE_zA

That's the best I could come up with for a commercial. But the shit really does work.

Ugly Duck
06-18-2007, 10:54 PM
when yu need a Raider fan around
they can't be found

Hey, I'm here.

Here's the story, dood. There is no secret anything on the market that will somehow "cleanse" or chemically disguise the level of THC secreted by a smoker. Its all bullshit. There is only one way, one hope to cheat a drug test. Drink hella water the day of the test in an effort to dilute the level down to a near-acceptable level. Drink water (not Gatorade) till you're pissing like a racehorse, then keep drinking.

Drug labs know thats the only way to cheat, so they'll order another test if your piss is too clear. But.... you can color your diluted piss by taking overloads of B-12. Too much water, too much B-12.... thats your only hope.

OctoberFart
06-18-2007, 10:57 PM
How about quit smoking dope? Who wants to hire a dope smoker anyway?

Phobia
06-18-2007, 11:02 PM
I've only had to pee in the USMC and a couple of jobs I've had since. I simply didn't smoke the stuff (nor any other kind of drug). Then when I started my own business(s), I haven't done drugs either. I think everybody reaches an age where it becomes a lot less important to them. My family is the most important thing to me and the dope isn't going to help them at all.

Mr. Flopnuts
06-18-2007, 11:04 PM
Hard work good, and hard work fine, but first take care of he-ead.

Mr. Kotter
06-18-2007, 11:22 PM
Hard work good, and hard work fine, but first take care of he-ead.

Sublime? :hmmm:

Brock
06-19-2007, 08:34 AM
typical kind/KB 1/4 $110

You're just sort of overpaying. A QP in KS is about 200 bucks.

Simply Red
06-19-2007, 09:34 AM
Brown?

KCChiefsMan
06-19-2007, 09:43 AM
I took a job with the largest financial corporation in the world. They tested me and I got high before I went to the test. I used this.......

http://www.quickfixurine.com/?gclid=CK-z4qGp54wCFRh8YAodkjE_zA

That's the best I could come up with for a commercial. But the shit really does work.

even good for fetish and pranks!

Fetish
Believe it or not, another popular use for Quick Fix is by the fetish community. Quick Fix Synthetic Urine is used instead of regular urine because of health concerns. Regular urine contains impurities; our synthetic urine mimics the look of regular urine and provides a healthy way to play.

Pranks
What could be funnier than dousing your roommate’s bed with urine? Not much! Doing it with fake urine will reduce the chance of getting your ass beat! This synthetic urine is healthy and doesn’t contain the nasty toxins human urine does.

Brock
06-19-2007, 09:52 AM
Brown?

Yech, no.

Phobia
06-19-2007, 10:12 AM
even good for fetish and pranks!

Fetish
Believe it or not, another popular use for Quick Fix is by the fetish community. Quick Fix Synthetic Urine is used instead of regular urine because of health concerns. Regular urine contains impurities; our synthetic urine mimics the look of regular urine and provides a healthy way to play.

Pranks
What could be funnier than dousing your roommate’s bed with urine? Not much! Doing it with fake urine will reduce the chance of getting your ass beat! This synthetic urine is healthy and doesn’t contain the nasty toxins human urine does.

Toxins? Impurities?

Urine is sterile. I won't take any baths in it, but it's not filthy crap like everybody thinks.

Dartgod
06-19-2007, 10:29 AM
Toxins? Impurities?

Urine is sterile. I won't take any baths in it, but it's not filthy crap like everybody thinks."Yeah, uh, Patches... are you sure that this is completely necessary?"

"Necessary? Is it necessary for me to drink my own urine?"

"Probably not."

"No, but I do it anyway because it's sterile and I like the taste."

QuikSsurfer
06-19-2007, 11:02 AM
You're just sort of overpaying. A QP in KS is about 200 bucks.
uh, a QP of schwag?
def not kind bud - a QP would be $1200

eazyb81
06-19-2007, 11:02 AM
Hey, I'm here.

Here's the story, dood. There is no secret anything on the market that will somehow "cleanse" or chemically disguise the level of THC secreted by a smoker. Its all bullshit. There is only one way, one hope to cheat a drug test. Drink hella water the day of the test in an effort to dilute the level down to a near-acceptable level. Drink water (not Gatorade) till you're pissing like a racehorse, then keep drinking.

Drug labs know thats the only way to cheat, so they'll order another test if your piss is too clear. But.... you can color your diluted piss by taking overloads of B-12. Too much water, too much B-12.... thats your only hope.

What he said.

Drink water.....lots of water....more water than you've ever drank in your life. Your pee should be clear and you should be pissing almost nonstop. You should almost get sick from drinking so much water. Also, if your test is in the morning, make sure to take a few pees at home at first before going in, rather than giving them your first pee of the day.

Brock
06-19-2007, 11:04 AM
uh, a QP of schwag?
def not kind bud - a QP would be $1200

uh, wrong.

eazyb81
06-19-2007, 11:07 AM
uh, wrong.

No, actually you're wrong. You can get qps of schwaggy for 2 bills, but not headies.

QuikSsurfer
06-19-2007, 11:07 AM
uh, wrong.
care to explain? i live in KC so i'm fairly familiar w/the rates.

Brock
06-19-2007, 11:08 AM
No, actually you're wrong. You can get qps of schwaggy for 2 bills, but not headies.

What is that, the dumb kid at Wakarusa price? Suffice to say, I know better.

QuikSsurfer
06-19-2007, 11:09 AM
if you can get a quarter pound of quality bud (no seeds) for $200... i would love to know your connection.

eazyb81
06-19-2007, 11:09 AM

okay, whatever you say.

crazycoffey
06-19-2007, 11:10 AM
"Yeah, uh, Patches... are you sure that this is completely necessary?"

"Necessary? Is it necessary for me to drink my own urine?"

"Probably not."

"No, but I do it anyway because it's sterile and I like the taste."

I watched that yesterday too..... funny movie.

QuikSsurfer
06-19-2007, 11:11 AM
you most certainly can not get a qp of headies for $200.. that shit goes $20 or more a gram all the way to the top.
think old man river doesn't know what he's talking about

David.
06-19-2007, 11:13 AM
I've passed 2 drug tests using "the stuff" it tastes like shit, but it works. I just drank that and a ton of water and viola. Though it may also have just been the mass amounts of water I drank. Either way, can't be too safe.

Wile_E_Coyote
06-19-2007, 11:17 AM
I wonder how often the test is legit. They may throw in a random actual test, here & there

edit:the only time I recall someone failing one, was a test after a accident

Phobia
06-19-2007, 11:19 AM
I'm not a smoker but if a dude told me I could buy my stuff really cheap, I'd be asking him politely where and how rather than telling him he's the idiot.

Oh yeah, you are all going to hell for smoking the weed. :D God hates pot smokers.

QuikSsurfer
06-19-2007, 11:29 AM
i'm pretty sure i asked him to explain

Simply Red
06-19-2007, 11:32 AM
You're a mean bastard! :)

Phobia
06-19-2007, 12:15 PM
i'm pretty sure i asked him to explain

Yeah, you did. Is he going to respond to the method in which you "asked"? I doubt it.

If I were a smoker and saw him post that, my PM to him would have been as follows:
Dude, that's awesome. Is that hookup available to any dumb sob like myself or is it a private connection?

He's probably be happy to share the hookup with somebody who asks nicely, if nothing more than to prove his point. But I've found smokers to be pretty laid back folks who share a kinship with fellow smokers. They'll usually share what they have.... But if you're prickish to them, forget about it.

I'm probably wrong about all of this. He's probably a narc and he's looking for easy targets and I'm an unsuspected moron assisting him. I'm wrong a lot, but that's the path I'd have taken rather than all but calling him a liar.

QuikSsurfer
06-19-2007, 12:17 PM
I'm probably wrong about all of this. He's probably a narc and he's looking for easy targets and I'm an unsuspected moron assisting him. I'm wrong a lot, but that's the path I'd have taken rather than all but calling him a liar.
i agree w/this.

Phobia
06-19-2007, 12:22 PM
i agree w/this.

Heh. OTOH, Brock has been on the Planet and the Star boards for as long as I can remember. If he were looking to score easy busts he'd have tried long before now.

eazyb81
06-19-2007, 12:24 PM

Eh, i'd probably go with the option that he's either getting confused between schwag and headies (or doesn't know at all), or he's referring to a price that he thinks he can get from his neighbor's brother's cousin.

Either way, the price he quoted is not actually an average price, which was the original point.

Brock
06-19-2007, 12:28 PM
Heh. OTOH, Brock has been on the Planet and the Star boards for as long as I can remember. If he were looking to score easy busts he'd have tried long before now.

Like I'd waste my time busting some kid who would probably have trouble coming up with 20 bucks. Bottom line: If you pay as much as he apparently does for weed, you're pretty dumb. He must be getting middled 5 or 6 times, and he acts like that's the norm.

KC Kings
06-19-2007, 12:29 PM
The company I work for has 2500 employees. The whole drug test thing is a sham. I know several people who "pass" the test even though they are big smokers. They do a mouth swab here.

A friend of mine got hired on and has been a daily habitual user for about 20 years. He quit for about 3 days right before the test. They do have to do the test, but they dont have to submit the results. That is the way I had it exolained ti me.

Besides if they only hired clean workers, they couldnt fill these jobs. Not enough workers.

Where do you work, a warehouse?

I don't know a single co-worker that smokes pot. Sure most everybody has smoked at least once in their life, but the habitual pot smokers get filtered out after you graduate college or start making more than $15 an hour.

Brock
06-19-2007, 12:29 PM
Eh, i'd probably go with the option that he's either getting confused between schwag and headies (or doesn't know at all), or he's referring to a price that he thinks he can get from his neighbor's brother's cousin.

Either way, the price he quoted is not actually an average price, which was the original point.

Yeah, I don't know what I'm talking about. Never mind.

QuikSsurfer
06-19-2007, 12:45 PM
Like I'd waste my time busting some kid who would probably have trouble coming up with 20 bucks. Bottom line: If you pay as much as he apparently does for weed, you're pretty dumb. He must be getting middled 5 or 6 times, and he acts like that's the norm.
it's obvious you have no idea what you're talking about.
i agree w/the other poster, you must be confused w/weed strains. i have slung bud around for years (not so much these days) but i know that i've never heard of anyone selling nuggs/headies for $200 a quarter pound. i haven't gone through a middle man in quite a while - i am the middle man. i buy directly from a clinic and your price quote is simply not accurate. no need to argue as i know what i'm talking about :)

KC Kings
06-19-2007, 01:08 PM
it's obvious you have no idea what you're talking about.
i agree w/the other poster, you must be confused w/weed strains. i have slung bud around for years (not so much these days) but i know that i've never heard of anyone selling nuggs/headies for $200 a quarter pound. i haven't gone through a middle man in quite a while - i am the middle man. i buy directly from a clinic and your price quote is simply not accurate. no need to argue as i know what i'm talking about :)

I remember when a dime bag cost a dime.

Fish
06-19-2007, 01:59 PM
Awesome.... it's an "I get cheaper pot than you do" fight....

Bless this place....

munkey
06-19-2007, 02:00 PM
in the movie harsh times, christian bale took a cleaned dispenser off a superglue bottle i think it was, attached it to the end of a turkey baster, and forced clean urine into his urethra and bladder. since it worked in the movies it should work in real life as well. :)

You weren't paying attention cuz it didn't work in the movie...

CoMoChief
06-19-2007, 02:15 PM
If you seriously have smoked that much you are screwed no matter what.

It just all depends how often you smoke and how much you do it at that setting and how good the quality of the bud is. I know a guy that had to take a drug test but smoked 4 days before. He doesn't smoke all that much and he just drank water non stop for those 4 days, meaning as soon as his water bottle was empty he filled it up again. He took the test and passed it with flying colors.

You however are screwed.

Abba-Dabba
06-19-2007, 02:33 PM
ROFL

200 for a qp of KB.

Only from the police locker.

QuikSsurfer
06-19-2007, 02:37 PM
exactly

Brock
06-19-2007, 02:45 PM
i buy directly from a clinic

That explains why you're overpaying.

QuikSsurfer
06-19-2007, 02:52 PM
That explains why you're overpaying.
:rolleyes:
you've yet to explain yourself aside from your "whatever" responses. i'm genuinely curious

Phobia
06-19-2007, 02:56 PM
I think he's explained himself. He eliminates everybody in the middle. Makes sense to me.

Logical
06-19-2007, 03:01 PM
This thread is sort of like reading the headbangers ball newsletter.

KChiefer
06-19-2007, 03:01 PM
Brock is clearly crazy with this $200/qp/kb talk.

Around here it's ~$350 oz/dank
Hell, out in Cali, it was still $300, but that shit was superb.

It's crazy that shit's worth more then gold, but that's the way it is.

eazyb81
06-19-2007, 03:06 PM
This thread is sort of like reading the headbangers ball newsletter.

I was thinking more along the lines of the Grateful Dead Monthly.

QuikSsurfer
06-19-2007, 03:07 PM
I think he's explained himself. He eliminates everybody in the middle. Makes sense to me.
$200 a qp still doesn't make much sense to me.. i don't see how you're following this either. after you're done stroking his pole, maybe you can explain to me how knocking out the middleman will reduce cost by more than 40%?
5 posters now agree w/me. wtf is brock talking about

seclark
06-19-2007, 03:08 PM
i know a guy that smoked for 25years and never bought any. grew 2or3 plants a year and just used that. couple joints a day every day.

6years ago he just quit growing any and 3years ago the old stash ran out so he just quit.

think he could pass a piss test?
sec

Fish
06-19-2007, 03:09 PM
http://www.hightimes.com/ht/home/content.php?page=thmq_0207

CURRENT KIND INDEX ($350 + PER OZ.): $419 (last month: $438)
CURRENT MIDS INDEX ($150-349 PER OZ.): $279 (last month: $259)
CURENT SCHWAG INDEX ($1-149 PER OZ.): $92 (last month: $75)

QuikSsurfer
06-19-2007, 03:09 PM
if he hasn't smoked in 3 years - he's clean.

KChiefer
06-19-2007, 03:25 PM
http://www.hightimes.com/ht/home/content.php?page=thmq_0207

CURRENT KIND INDEX ($350 + PER OZ.): $419 (last month: $438)
CURRENT MIDS INDEX ($150-349 PER OZ.): $279 (last month: $259)
CURENT SCHWAG INDEX ($1-149 PER OZ.): $92 (last month: $75)

Thanks for bringing some empirical data to the mix.

Speaking of High Times. Chef Ra who suddenly passed away last Christmas was from my home town. I'd see him at the bar all the time; a cool cat. So smoke one in his honor, and try some of his recipes.
http://www.hightimes.com/ht/news/content.php?bid=1141&aid=24
http://www.hightimes.com/ht/home/search.php?cat=all&page=search&case=search&search_term=chef+ra&x=0&y=0&Scase=content

blueballs
06-19-2007, 03:41 PM
I never got into pot
after a certan age it seems pathetic
leave it to the youth

eazyb81
06-19-2007, 03:57 PM
I never got into pot
after a certan age it seems pathetic
leave it to the youth

How does that explain why you never got into it? Were you never young?

ClevelandBronco
06-19-2007, 04:15 PM
Before you drink the massive quantities of water that some of these folks are recommending, you should probably google "cerebral edema." You can't pass a drug test if you're dead.

On second thought, maybe you can, but you'd probably lose your job anyway.

Ugly Duck
06-19-2007, 08:08 PM
i know a guy that smoked for 25years and never bought any. grew 2or3 plants a year and just used that. couple joints a day every day. Hah! I know a guy that grew the stuff for years up in the woods of NoCal. Fugger has tons of dough in the bank, owns 300 acres, & now is straight as an arrow but rolling in cash. I told him he wuz fuggin up bigtime, but I wuz so wrong. Guy is an amazing success just by growing some fuggin weeds for a few years. It just ain't fair.....

bdeg
06-19-2007, 08:55 PM
My friend has done the same thing(bought direct from growers) and it isn't anywhere close to that cheap. Sorry Brock if you are getting it at those prices you are not getting quality.

If you were a grower and could sell it for $300 an oz why wouldn't you? It's not like growers don't the have the same connections and customers as a dealer.

*btw, QuicksSurfer gave very accurate prices

blueballs
06-19-2007, 08:58 PM
Skip Towne must have passed on

bdeg
06-19-2007, 08:59 PM
And no matter how much you've smoked it's all out of your system in a month MAX.