PDA

View Full Version : River Falls

xfactor
06-19-2007, 04:14 AM
Hey fellow CP friends. I'm currently coordinating a caravan from KC to River Falls. If you have ever wanted to go to River Falls to watch Chiefs training camp but couldn't afford it then I have the solution. I'm setting up a group to share gas together, we are also going to stay at a campground that only cost $10 a day and we are going to put many tents on each spot and finally we are going to share costs in tailgating everyday. Our group in going to leave on Aug. 2nd and people will be coming and going through the 10th. Here's your chance to have a vacation with a great group of people for literally just a couple hundred dollars. You will be able to watch practice everyday, then party with Chiefs players in the evening. HBO will also be following us around as they want a Superfan prospective of training camp. For more infomation please PM me and I'll fill you in.

Braincase
06-19-2007, 05:36 AM
You are aware Dante Hall was traded, right?

kc-nd
06-19-2007, 05:49 AM
Oh, a bunch of guys, eating junk food and drinking beer ... another fart thread

tomahawk kid
06-19-2007, 06:26 AM
The X-Factor's going to be hanging around the HBO crew to give his "perspective"?

Shocker.

tomahawk kid
06-19-2007, 06:28 AM

Oh he's not tied to Dante Hall.

He represents ALL Chiefs fans by wearing a red cheese head, suspenders, pajamas and mugging for the camera.......

Bwana
06-19-2007, 06:35 AM
Hey X! If you can swing by Montana, I may be game. ;)

Have Fun........

Sully
06-19-2007, 06:56 AM
Hey, look! I see another camera! Run!

xfactor
06-19-2007, 07:25 AM
You all can have your opinions but I could care less about being on TV. Let's say been there plenty of times and only play to them if asked to. As for HBO I saw them at the parking lot for mini camp and saw plenty of people running to be on TV and I stayed over at our tailgate just like I always do, they spotted me and approached me. I entertain the idea cause of the power of getting our charity message out to the world. I will be getting Superfan footballs autographed at River Falls which our 12 previous footballs have raised no less than $1000 for each respective charity. I will also be giving all the kids there KCSUPERFANS poster for free, along with Superfan cards. I'm inviting guys that I enjoy spending time with that haven't been to River Falls and always have wanted to to join us. I haven't drank in a year and half but I sure don't discourage anyone from indulging. You guys are more than welcome to come along and spend time with me for a few days in River Falls and then I challenge you to tell me that the only reason I dress up is to get on TV.

Lzen
06-19-2007, 07:25 AM
Sounds like a good time. I will be going up there August 9-12 and staying with a friend in Minneapolis. Maybe I'll see you guys around. ;)

boogblaster
06-19-2007, 07:32 AM
Hope you guys have fun...drink a few for me ....

tomahawk kid
06-19-2007, 07:32 AM
You all can have your opinions but I could care less about being on TV. Let's say been there plenty of times and only play to them if asked to.

Is that because you were taping yourself in the parking lot with your own camera like I've seen you do so many times before?

Easy 6
06-19-2007, 07:34 AM
This guy offers up an affordable trip to see camp, to anyone thats able & some of you want to rag on him.

What are you guys offering??? & yes, i'm ready for your smartass answers.

xfactor
06-19-2007, 07:38 AM
Is that because you were taping yourself in the parking lot with your own camera like I've seen you do so many times before?

That was years ago brother when we used to carry a video camera, the reason that we taped our experience was the exact same reason anyone video tapes something so you can relive the experience years later. My buddies also asked me to video tape the parking lot cause they didn't have the money to go themselves. So what is your grip with that? Guess you are correct I did it so I could be on my own TV, cause that is all I care about lol.

xfactor
06-19-2007, 07:41 AM
This guy offers up an affordable trip to see camp, to anyone thats able & some of you want to rag on him.

What are you guys offering??? & yes, i'm ready for your smartass answers.

Thanks brother, that's what I'm trying to do but some people always have to talk smack without ever getting to know me. That's why I invite everyone to join me and then if their opinion is the same then they could post that about me and I would second their opinions.

ChiefsfaninPA
06-19-2007, 07:43 AM
Oh he's not tied to Dante Hall.

He represents ALL Chiefs fans by wearing a red cheese head, suspenders, pajamas and mugging for the camera.......

Life not treating you too kindly? Why the fug do you care what he is mugging for. This is a female trait, lose it. You are coming off like a jealous bitch. He can represent my interest in the Chiefs everyday if he would like. The camera adds 10 pounds to me.

Iowanian
06-19-2007, 07:44 AM
Don't let these clowns give you any crap X...Lots of Men own tights.

I don't see any reason to bash this idea, as its providing an opportunity for Chief fans to attend TC.

I hope its a successful Venture and I'll wager all who attend will have a good time.

tomahawk kid
06-19-2007, 07:48 AM
Life not treating you too kindly? Why the fug do you care what he is mugging for. This is a female trait, lose it. You are coming off like a jealous bitch. He can represent my interest in the Chiefs everyday if he would like. The camera adds 10 pounds to me.

Congrats.

seclark
06-19-2007, 07:50 AM
who's the poor b@stard that gets to share a tent w/belly-boy?
sec

tomahawk kid
06-19-2007, 07:51 AM
That was years ago brother when we used to carry a video camera, the reason that we taped our experience was the exact same reason anyone video tapes something so you can relive the experience years later. My buddies also asked me to video tape the parking lot cause they didn't have the money to go themselves. So what is your grip with that? Guess you are correct I did it so I could be on my own TV, cause that is all I care about lol.

That's awesome.

Simply Red
06-19-2007, 07:57 AM

Don't try to explain yourself to that DUMBASS. You be you, most everyone on here will respect you for that. ohh, and the charity work.

Iowanian
06-19-2007, 08:01 AM
who's the poor b@stard that gets to share a tent w/belly-boy?
sec

Leave Phildo out of this.

I don't know much, but if I were attending, and a panty hose manmel toe appeared in my tent, I'd smash it with a boot.

seclark
06-19-2007, 08:02 AM
Leave Phildo out of this.
bwahahahaha!

Direckshun
06-19-2007, 10:40 AM
What're the dates?

Simply Red
06-19-2007, 10:44 AM
What're the dates?
Did I mention that I like your AVY?

luv
06-19-2007, 10:50 AM
What're the dates?
I believe the thread header says 8/2-8/10.

Phobia
06-19-2007, 10:59 AM
That sounds like a lot of fun. I won't be doing it because I'm an old guy with a family but it does sounds fun. Best of luck.

BigRedChief
06-19-2007, 11:04 AM
Back off dude. I've spent hours talking with X-Factor tailgating and at social functions. He's good people and a great Chief fan.

xfactor
06-19-2007, 12:13 PM
What're the dates?

We are going August 2nd through the 11th. But there are people coming and going all through that time.

Phobia
06-19-2007, 12:17 PM
Tent camping in Aug has got to suck. Why can't you guys pool your resources and score a couple RVs for comfort?

munkey
06-19-2007, 01:46 PM
Tent camping in Aug has got to suck. Why can't you guys pool your resources and score a couple RVs for comfort?

My thoughts exactly...

Beer and hot tent at night....no thanks..

Valiant
06-19-2007, 01:59 PM

He was doing this before Dante..

I think he came and played football with us at one of the CP games if I remember correctly, he has long finger nails like that girl phobia... Which again we need to get a game together...

xfactor, good luck with your excursion and don't worry about some of the jackasses responding here..

Fish
06-19-2007, 02:03 PM
Is the red X-factor car still around?

KC Kings
06-19-2007, 02:21 PM
I will also be giving all the kids there KCSUPERFANS poster for free, along with Superfan cards.

The last time we saw you was at Red Friday, and my son was more excited about getting your Superfan card then he was about meeting any past and current Chiefs players. I tried to explain to him that he should be more excited to meet men of the field then men of the tights, but he wouldn't listen. He even got an autograph from you and Wierdwolf. If he turns out ghey I am taking it out on you.

It is funny reading through this thread and seeing the post from people that didn't know that you were the X-factor, before Dante or Gatorade.

Phobia
06-19-2007, 02:53 PM
Nah, X-factor never came out and played football with us at Raytown South - that was Red extreme. X-factor played for WPI in the battle of the boards football challenge last fall at the Toys4Tots fundraiser. He's not a bad ball-player. I was pleasantly surprised.

xfactor
06-19-2007, 05:08 PM

We will have a bus and at least one camper. We sleep in tents cause it is easier. We usually don't sleep in them long cause we go hang with the players downtown until pretty late and then are at the early practice the next morning. Plus the nights are really nice in River Falls usually around 50 degrees, perfect sleeping weather.

xfactor
06-19-2007, 05:12 PM
Nah, X-factor never came out and played football with us at Raytown South - that was Red extreme. X-factor played for WPI in the battle of the boards football challenge last fall at the Toys4Tots fundraiser. He's not a bad ball-player. I was pleasantly surprised.

Thanks Phobia you aren't too shabby yourself. It had been like 14 years since I'd played in high school last year since I had played an organizied game. I tell you it took me two weeks after that for body to stop aching.

Hammock Parties
06-19-2007, 05:13 PM
I'm considering going this year. Can anyone tell me what the weather is usually like?

alanm
06-19-2007, 05:20 PM
You're talking River Falls WI. Not Wichita Falls TX. How hot has it been up there the last few yrs..70's to mid 80's? Granted it can be a little humid but it doesn't get scorching hot up there. :shake:

greg63
06-19-2007, 06:10 PM
He was doing this before Dante..

I think he came and played football with us at one of the CP games if I remember correctly, he has long finger nails like that girl phobia... Which again we need to get a game together...

xfactor, good luck with your excursion and don't worry about some of the jackasses responding here..

Yup he was X-factor long before Dante was known as such.

Simply Red
06-19-2007, 06:53 PM
I'm considering going this year. Can anyone tell me what the weather is usually like?
Not sure how much this helps. But I remember going to Chicago in Late July and we rode up to Walworth, Ws. and it was in the sixties at Dusk. I think the weather will be okay.

Sully
06-19-2007, 08:36 PM
Last year was unseasonably warm up there. I remember (I think) it being in the 90s on a few days we were up there.