PDA

View Full Version : Strangest thing you do to yourself.... or most painful.

Fire Me Boy!
06-21-2007, 04:51 PM
The things that make you cry thread made me think of this... someone said pulling nose hairs.

Well... this is weird. My dad and I both do it, but I don't know anyone else.

Whenever I get a canker sore or a swollen taste bud, rather than letting it bother me for three days and letting it heal, I cut that sucker off with a pair of (clean) fingernail clippers.

It hurts like a mother****er for about 20 seconds then it's gone.

FAX
06-21-2007, 04:52 PM
Well, I'll be darned.

You just made me cry.

FAX

Fire Me Boy!
06-21-2007, 04:55 PM
Well, I'll be darned.

You just made me cry.

FAX
It's a lot better than letting it nag me for days.

luv
06-21-2007, 04:57 PM
Mine is usually letting myself think too much about things I shouldn't think about. It's not physical, but it hurts and I cry.

Hammock Parties
06-21-2007, 05:00 PM
I hate those under the surface zits. I get impatient with them and try to pop them, to the point of squeezin' tears.

Simplex3
06-21-2007, 05:01 PM
Hehe. I do lots of home surgery.

I removed a wart from my thumb that went up under the nail using an Exacto knife, side cutters, and rubbing alcohol.

I've drilled fingernails to get to blisters.

I too chop off cancer sores.

I chop off skin tags with scissors.

Yeah, why pay a doctor to do it? Just man up.

Simplex3
06-21-2007, 05:02 PM
I hate those under the surface zits. I get impatient with them and try to pop them, to the point of squeezin' tears.
Get a pin, jam it through the skin until you feel it moving without pain. Then you squiggle it around to break up the zit. Then give it the squeeze.

Simplex3
06-21-2007, 05:03 PM
I haven't gotten up the balls to drain my own knee yet.

FAX
06-21-2007, 05:03 PM
I pour kerosene in my ears then light a couple 'o Q-tips and jam 'em in there while I gargle glass.

FAX

Simplex3
06-21-2007, 05:05 PM
I pour kerosene in my ears then light a couple 'o Q-tips and jam 'em in there while I gargle glass.

FAX
Actually, that explains a lot.

Hammock Parties
06-21-2007, 05:13 PM
Get a pin, jam it through the skin until you feel it moving without pain. Then you squiggle it around to break up the zit. Then give it the squeeze.

Genius!!!

Saulbadguy
06-21-2007, 05:15 PM
Mine is usually letting myself think too much about things I shouldn't think about. It's not physical, but it hurts and I cry.
hahahaha

keg in kc
06-21-2007, 05:15 PM
For canker sores, I like to get the tip of my finger wet, dump a pile of salt on it, and then apply it directly to the sore.

It actually made one bleed the other day. That was cool.

Saulbadguy
06-21-2007, 05:16 PM
Hehe. I do lots of home surgery.

I removed a wart from my thumb that went up under the nail using an Exacto knife, side cutters, and rubbing alcohol.

I've drilled fingernails to get to blisters.

I too chop off cancer sores.

I chop off skin tags with scissors.

Yeah, why pay a doctor to do it? Just man up.
Instead of drilling for blisters, just heat up a needle super hot and it will melt through the fingernail

FAX
06-21-2007, 05:16 PM

I do the same thing, Ms. luv. But then, I pour kerosene in my ears and light a couple 'o Q-tips and jam 'em in there while I gargle glass and it takes my mind off my other problems.

FAX

keg in kc
06-21-2007, 05:17 PM
When I'm really feeling masochistic, I take KCChiefsfan88 off ignore.

luv
06-21-2007, 05:18 PM
I do the same thing, Ms. luv. But then, I pour kerosene in my ears and light a couple 'o Q-tips and jam 'em in there while I gargle glass and it takes my mind off my other problems.

FAX
I'll have to try that.

pr_capone
06-21-2007, 05:19 PM
I got sand burrs stuck in the bottom of my feet from a volleyball tournament I played in 2 years ago. I will occasionally perform home surgery and cut my foot open and get them out when they get close to the surface.

I have also stitched myself up after getting cut up in a fight.

Hammock Parties
06-21-2007, 05:22 PM
I'm telling you, Chiefs fans are a bunch of masochists. It makes too much sense.

Simplex3
06-21-2007, 05:22 PM
Instead of drilling for blisters, just heat up a needle super hot and it will melt through the fingernail
Nice tip.

FAX
06-21-2007, 05:26 PM
For general malaise, you can bring a pot of sorghum syrup to a full boil and pour it over your head while hacking at your penis with a razor blade.

FAX

keg in kc
06-21-2007, 05:27 PM
For general malaise, you can bring a pot of sorghum syrup to a full boil and pour it over your head while hacking at your penis with a razor blade.Did you work up some kind of harness for the magnifying glass so you can see what you're doing?

Hammock Parties
06-21-2007, 05:27 PM
For general malaise, you can bring a pot of sorghum syrup to a full boil and pour it over your head while hacking at your penis with a razor blade.

FAX

I draw the line at genital mutilation, though I have been known to shave my balls.

luv
06-21-2007, 05:32 PM
I draw the line at genital mutilation, though I have been known to shave my balls.
I knew a guy who used Nair. Brave soul.

Phobia
06-21-2007, 08:06 PM

Yeah, just in case you run into a blind and deaf woman....

Hammock Parties
06-21-2007, 08:18 PM

Sex isn't the only reason to shave 'em. They feel nice that way.

A million years ago our bodies were covered in hair, so eventually hairless genitalia will be the norm.

Bill Lundberg
06-21-2007, 08:20 PM

Heh, I always thought a hot deaf mute would make the perfect woman.

Hammock Parties
06-21-2007, 08:23 PM
A million years ago our bodies were covered in hair, so eventually hairless genitalia will be the norm.

Man this really sounds like something Slayer used to say.

Reerun_KC
06-21-2007, 08:46 PM

FAX

FAX you are off the hook tonight...

have tears in my eyes reading your posts...

jidar
06-21-2007, 08:58 PM
... binge drinking?
that's about the worst I guess
oh shit, the other day I ate a large pizza from Papa Johns

livin on the edge

Fly O.T. McWall
06-22-2007, 06:16 AM
I knew a guy who used Nair. Brave soul.
i waxed once.

once.

i was trying to get my wife to get a brazilian wax and to show her i wasn't a complete jerk i told her i'd try it first to show her it wasn't a big deal.

i cried. no kidding. only got one patch. i cried and told them "no mas. no mas."

then i told my wife "nevermind. it really IS that painful and i won't ask you to do it."

Warrior5
06-22-2007, 06:28 AM

FAX

Razor blade? Use a butter knife, wuss.

JohninGpt
06-22-2007, 06:52 AM

FAX
When you're done, I have a bottle of rubbing alcohol and a brillo pad you can use to clean up.

Warrior5
06-22-2007, 07:06 AM
When you're done, I have a bottle of rubbing alcohol and a brillo pad you can use to clean up.

Only if he pours the rubbing alcohol on the brillo pad and lights it on fire before using it; otherwise, he's a wuss.