PDA

View Full Version : Where's Kevin Garnett going?

Direckshun
06-22-2007, 10:13 AM
Some reports that the T-Wolves were talking about trading him to Boston, but Garnett himself ended negotiations.

Then there are some reports that they're trying to trade him to the Suns, but the Suns themselves won't give up Amare Stoudemire, so that may come to a standstill.

So where does the guy realistically end up?

On a team that (a.) can win now, and (b.) can afford him.

Any teams that fit that description?

Redrum_69
06-22-2007, 10:15 AM
I'm thinking Hell

Hog's Gone Fishin
06-22-2007, 10:16 AM
Rumor has it the Dolphins want him but are unwilling to give up a 4th.

Hound333
06-22-2007, 10:39 AM
He won't be going anywhere. He only has a few teams he's interested in and most likely they won't give Minn what they want for him.

Mr. Laz
06-22-2007, 12:02 PM
to chicago for Ben Wallace and a 1st rounder?

Deberg_1990
06-22-2007, 12:03 PM
He can come to the Spurs and join a true winner.

slapnutz_4
06-22-2007, 12:23 PM
doubt it would happen but i would love to see him get traded to the nuggets... there have been no rumors of it or anything and i know there is only one basketball per game and with A.I. and Carmello not many people get the chance to touch the ball anyway.... but if they would trade Kevin Garnett for Nene, J.R. Smith, Kenyon Martin and maybe a future draft pick ..... i think it would be a pretty decent trade for both teams the Timberwolves would be getting a talented young center in Nene and the Nuggets would be getting an aging Garnett who could possibly along with A.I. and Mello could possibly lead Denver to a championship assuming all the players could play well together

noa
06-22-2007, 12:25 PM
doubt it would happen but i would love to see him get traded to the nuggets... there have been no rumors of it or anything and i know there is only one basketball per game and with A.I. and Carmello not many people get the chance to touch the ball anyway.... but if they would trade Kevin Garnett for Nene, J.R. Smith, Kenyon Martin and maybe a future draft pick ..... i think it would be a pretty decent trade for both teams the Timberwolves would be getting a talented young center in Nene and the Nuggets would be getting an aging Garnett who could possibly along with A.I. and Mello could possibly lead Denver to a championship assuming all the players could play well together

That's pretty interesting, actually. I wonder if the TWolves would be willing to trade with another team in the West.