PDA

View Full Version : Torsion Fields

FAX
06-22-2007, 05:22 PM
!!!!!!!!

... experiments show that torsion fields cannot be shielded by natural media, and in this way their behavior is similar to that of gravitational fields. However, unlike gravitational fields which cannot be shielded even by artificial materials, torsion fields are shielded by artificial materials possessing orthonormal topology of structure.

In practice, it is possible to screen torsion radiation with lengths of stretched polyethylene film commonly produced by industry. This film is manufactured in such a manner that the polymers form an aligned unidirectional structure. The unidirectional orientation of the polymers results in a molecular spin ordering. And this results in the generation of a collective torsion field. Two crossed polyethylene films are transparent to light, and are transparent to most of the radio-frequency spectrum. However, they can effectively shield torsion radiation.

Since the superposition of a torsion field and a gravitational field in a local area of space may result in the reduction of gravity in this area (the so called "torsion compensation of gravity"), then the influence of torsion radiation upon any physical object may result in a reduction in weight of that object. This significant property of torsion fields was discovered in the 1950s by N.A.Kozyrev, and later, it was confirmed in the investigations conducted by A.I.Veinik, M.M.Lavrentiev, and others.

http://amasci.com/freenrg/tors/doc15.html

According to Akimov, torsion fields coupled with the standard electric, magnetic, and gravity fields should provide means for a unified field theory that will extend the realm of science to include the effects of consciousness. The concept of dowsing, for example, can now have a scientific basis for explanation of the phenomenon. If this suggestion by Akimov proves viable, then science has an opportunity to extend its borders more rapidly into the so-called psychic realms. That could be a multi-decade venture of considerable importance to the expansion of scientific knowledge.

http://homepages.ihug.co.nz/~sai/Torsion_Fox.htm

FAX

Disclaimers: Sorry if repost.

Thig Lyfe
06-22-2007, 05:24 PM
I think you're forgetting that the rest of us are idiots.

Rain Man
06-22-2007, 05:27 PM
The third paragraph is the one that's most shocking to me.

ClevelandBronco
06-22-2007, 05:28 PM
!!!!!!!!

... experiments show that torsion fields cannot be shielded by natural media, and in this way their behavior is similar to that of gravitational fields. However, unlike gravitational fields which cannot be shielded even by artificial materials, torsion fields are shielded by artificial materials possessing orthonormal topology of structure.

In practice, it is possible to screen torsion radiation with lengths of stretched polyethylene film commonly produced by industry. This film is manufactured in such a manner that the polymers form an aligned unidirectional structure. The unidirectional orientation of the polymers results in a molecular spin ordering. And this results in the generation of a collective torsion field. Two crossed polyethylene films are transparent to light, and are transparent to most of the radio-frequency spectrum. However, they can effectively shield torsion radiation.

Since the superposition of a torsion field and a gravitational field in a local area of space may result in the reduction of gravity in this area (the so called "torsion compensation of gravity"), then the influence of torsion radiation upon any physical object may result in a reduction in weight of that object. This significant property of torsion fields was discovered in the 1950s by N.A.Kozyrev, and later, it was confirmed in the investigations conducted by A.I.Veinik, M.M.Lavrentiev, and others.

http://amasci.com/freenrg/tors/doc15.html

According to Akimov, torsion fields coupled with the standard electric, magnetic, and gravity fields should provide means for a unified field theory that will extend the realm of science to include the effects of consciousness. The concept of dowsing, for example, can now have a scientific basis for explanation of the phenomenon. If this suggestion by Akimov proves viable, then science has an opportunity to extend its borders more rapidly into the so-called psychic realms. That could be a multi-decade venture of considerable importance to the expansion of scientific knowledge.

http://homepages.ihug.co.nz/~sai/Torsion_Fox.htm

FAX

Disclaimers: Sorry if repost.

I'd caution you not to take Akimov's word at face value.

Akimov couldn't save that poor girl's feet at Six Flags, and he's never been able to prove to my satisfaction that he knows more than Gary Coleman does about torsion fields.

Rain Man
06-22-2007, 05:28 PM
Oh, hey. I actually decided to read the third paragraph and it really is shocking. What are the odds of that?

Bugeater
06-22-2007, 05:29 PM
Is this going to have any effect on the price of beer?

Mr Luzcious
06-22-2007, 05:29 PM
You lost me at torsion.

FAX
06-22-2007, 05:30 PM

That's the one I feared might have been posted previously.

Actually, Mr. Rain Man, that's one of the most wonderful effects of a torsion field because it makes possible a propulsion system that requires no fuel whatsoever. Also, torsion field theory suggests that one could travel up to 10x the speed of light under torsion field power. This, my fellow poster of this century, represents time travel.

FAX

FAX
06-22-2007, 05:32 PM

Definitely, Mr. Mr. Carlson the Bugeater. Using torsion fields, beer can be made more inexpensively and it will taste better, too.

Not to mention the fact that beer trucks powered by torsion fields can get from Milwaukee to your house in less than a second.

FAX

Mr Luzcious
06-22-2007, 05:35 PM
Or you can use time travel to drink the same beer repeatedly forever.

FAX
06-22-2007, 05:36 PM
I'd caution you not to take Akimov's word at face value.

Akimov couldn't save that poor girl's feet at Six Flags, and he's never been able to prove to my satisfaction that he knows more than Gary Coleman does about torsion fields.

I know, Mr. ClevelandBronco. The scientific community thinks that Akimov is a demented, sexually-repressed nutcase.

But that's what they said about a Galileo and Gilligan and a lot of other guys who invented or discovered stuff. In point of fact, industry would like to see torsion fields swept under the rug because it would negate traditional means and methods of production and transportation.

FAX

ChiefaRoo
06-22-2007, 05:38 PM

Actually, Mr. Rain Man, that's one of the most wonderful effects of a torsion field because it makes possible a propulsion system that requires no fuel whatsoever. Also, torsion field theory suggests that one could travel up to 10x the speed of light under torsion field power. This, my fellow poster of this century, represents time travel.

FAX

So you are saying that a torsion field could alter mass and therefore allowing an object to exceed light speed by getting around E=MC2 because the mass would not become infinite as it approached the speed of light?

Rain Man
06-22-2007, 05:38 PM

FAX

Mr Luzcious
06-22-2007, 05:41 PM
The best part of this is that we'll be able to defend ourselves from the incredibly advanced aliens now.

FAX
06-22-2007, 05:42 PM
So you are saying that a torsion field could alter mass and therefore allowing an object to exceed light speed by getting around E=MC2 because the mass would not become infinite as it approached the speed of light?

Apparently, torsion fields do not operate within the limits of traditional physics, Mr. ChiefaRoo. I actually found a site by some Russian guys who claim to be building propulsion systems using torsion fields. According to their site, their system creates a "hole" in time/space into which the vehicle is pulled.

I mean, why else would I start a thread about torsion fields?

FAX

ChiefaRoo
06-22-2007, 05:46 PM
Apparently, torsion fields do not operate within the limits of traditional physics, Mr. ChiefaRoo. I actually found a site by some Russian guys who claim to be building propulsion systems using torsion fields. According to their site, their system creates a "hole" in time/space into which the vehicle is pulled.

I mean, why else would I start a thread about torsion fields?

FAX

So would the ship/object travel be instantaneous like a wormhole or would it be linear and take time as the ship went through some kind of sub space. I'd like to know how to picture it.

FAX
06-22-2007, 05:52 PM
So would the ship/object travel be instantaneous like a wormhole or would it be linear and take time as the ship went through some kind of sub space. I'd like to know how to picture it.

Good question. I have no idea since I haven't completed constructing my first torsion field generator as yet, Mr. ChiefaRoo.

My guess is that the "hole" created by the torsion field is constant. Therefore, you are continuously "pulled" into a different space/time location. If that's the case, the biggest difficulty would be knowing when/where to shut the damn thing off.

FAX

ChiefaRoo
06-22-2007, 06:05 PM
Good question. I have no idea since I haven't completed constructing my first torsion field generator as yet, Mr. ChiefaRoo.

My guess is that the "hole" created by the torsion field is constant. Therefore, you are continuously "pulled" into a different space/time location. If that's the case, the biggest difficulty would be knowing when/where to shut the damn thing off.

FAX

So if it works like a wormhole you could form one anywhere assuming you knew how to do it and had the power to generate it. Hmmm, I'm off to Radio Shack.

Logical
06-22-2007, 06:09 PM
!!!!!!!!
FAX

Disclaimers: Sorry if repost.ROFL

FAX
06-22-2007, 06:11 PM
So if it works like a wormhole you could form one anywhere assuming you knew how to do it and had the power to generate it. Hmmm, I'm off to Radio Shack.

Basically, yes, Mr. ChiefaRoo.

It appears that torsion fields are product/result/anomaly left over from the big bang. One theory holds that "black matter" (the stuff that supposedly makes up 95% of the universe that our great scientific minds can't identify), is actually made up of torsion fields. If that's the case, then you may be simply connecting from a local torsion field to a distant one, latching your vehicle to the resulting energy, and bypassing all the space/time in between.

FAX

tiptap
06-22-2007, 07:17 PM
Are we ready for our Electromagnetic Field Theory lesson? Most people on site might have some dealing with vectors. They are usually defined as having magnitude and direction. They are most often represented by arrows with the length related to magnitude and the direction by the arrow head direction. However there are actually many kinds of vectors. Sort of like numbers having positive, negatives and imaginary numbers. We can imagine some of these vectors more like pancakes or thumbtacks or gliding geometric shapes of fixed area. But the important thing to remember is that there are contra and co vectors who have properties that incorporate orientation like spin but within the entity represented by a vector. Like electromagnetic field or gravitational fields and the result is kinda torsion like effects within the field. The Curl, Div and Gradient operations on Vectors hint about this stuff. As such most of this kind of stuff can be quite astounding but predictable from Maxwell's field theory for electromagnetism and Einsteins theories in gravity. I am thinking that this would be my first thoughts about this.

Frazod
06-22-2007, 07:25 PM

Amen to that. Torsion what? :banghead:

listopencil
06-22-2007, 07:33 PM
http://www.fantasticfiction.co.uk/images/c0/c1145.jpg

Let me know when these are possible on Earth.

ChiefaRoo
06-22-2007, 07:34 PM
Tip Tap has baffled us with verbosity yet again.

Tip, assuming you really know what you are saying (which I am not convinced that you do) why don't you just use economical English to lay out your broad points instead of using $50 words to make a .10 cent sentence? If you would do this you could add to the discussion instead of sounding like a economics professor reading a stereo manual.

burt
06-22-2007, 07:49 PM

Tip, assuming you really know what you are saying (which I am not convinced that you do) why don't you just use economical English to lay out your broad points instead of using $50 words to make a .10 cent sentence? If you would do this you could add to the discussion instead of sounding like a economics professor reading a stereo manual.

Let me help you, tip didn't make a point.....

bdeg
06-22-2007, 08:12 PM
What I don't get is just how all of this relates to consciousness. Anyone care to explain that?

burt
06-22-2007, 08:14 PM
What I don't get is just how all of this relates to consciousness. Anyone care to explain that?

The easiest way to understand it is to be UNconcious....

tiptap
06-22-2007, 08:46 PM

What English word do you want? I looked at the detector and the first thing I thought was that they were talking about something akin to polarization. In some mediums, lights orientation gets turned passing through it. Ruling out such things and claiming space itself is offing some torsion seems premature. So I introduced the technical tool of vectors. I gave more depth to what vectors can represent and included the torsion like spin property inherent in vectors. And we can add right hand field directions orientation of magnetic fields from electric currents as example of a force carried in a torsional manner. All this to say that I am dubious that we are talking about something not already included in electromagnetic theory. These generators may be generating interesting wavefronts with interesting interactions with matter but I don't see the total EM explanation being excluded. I think they are isolating these properties of torque but still within EM understanding.

FAX
06-22-2007, 09:10 PM

As far as I can tell, Mr. bdeg, this has to do with the concept of "non-locality", or the ability for stuff (like particles) to be in more than one place at the same time. This is discussed throughout modern string theory, sub-atomic particle theory, etc. They've found out that when they mash some particles together in certain conditions, the particles appear to exist simultaneously in different places. Like Mr. Rain Man on the board.

But to start off, you have to think of a "vacuum" as a physical medium that can assume various polarization states. Sometimes, depending on the "charge" of the polarization, the vacuum is perceived (or observed, or measured) as an electromagnetic, gravitational, or spin field.

One torsion field theory is that all objects (from little bitty quarks and stuff to ginormous galaxies) create vortices in the vacuum. The vortices are created by the behaviour of the particles (including their spin) and other material objects and can carry information!!! The theory goes that these vortices link physical events (inform each other) quasi-instantaneously, because the speed of these torsion fields is estimated to be on the order of one billion times the speed of light, dude!!!

Since the neurons in our brain create and receive torsion waves, it isn't just particles that are "informed" of each other's presence, but neurons too. Ergo and thusly, the human brain is a vacuum based torsion field transceiver!!!!

So, for the first time, a physical explanation for, not only quantum non- locality, but also of telepathy, remote viewing, and the other telepathic effects can be explained!!!!!!!!!

Interestingly, such torsion field communication may be how God speaks to us. Plus, torsion field propulsion is probably the only way to get over to his place.

FAX

Braincase
06-23-2007, 08:54 AM
Dude, what did you use for pick-up lines in college?

"Hey babe, come up to my room, and I'll accelerate your particles."

StcChief
06-23-2007, 09:04 AM
Natty Light will always be cheap don't worry.

Hog Rider
06-23-2007, 09:16 AM
Sure you can get there quicker, but the security checkpoint is still gonna be dreadfully slow. And jeez honey, don't forget to take those tweezers outta your purse!

Stewie
06-23-2007, 09:17 AM
A Torsion Field Generator is next on my list of things to build. Right now I almost have my perpetual motion machine done. The damn thing keeps stopping, though.

Rain Man
06-23-2007, 09:22 AM
Interestingly, such torsion field communication may be how God speaks to us. Plus, torsion field propulsion is probably the only way to get over to his place.

FAX

I would think that if God wanted us to come to his place, he would've put directions in the Bible. I don't think showing up on his doorstep without an invitation would be a good idea.

Rain Man
06-23-2007, 09:24 AM
A Torsion Field Generator is next on my list of things to build. Right now I almost have my perpetual motion machine done. The damn thing keeps stopping, though.

You probably need more torsion.

Hog Rider
06-23-2007, 09:26 AM

How could you tell if it's perpetual motion?

What if the thing stops right after you die?

chagrin
06-23-2007, 10:25 AM

LMAO

Thank you - exactly what I was thinking