PDA

View Full Version : Laptops, motorcycles, and hot chicks (a compilation)

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10

Baby Lee
06-30-2008, 12:12 PM
All I can add is that for a young guy, you should be getting WAY hotter chicks than those in the pics you're showing. Bad hair, fake tans and poor bodies. Are there really no HOT chicks where you live or will they just not associate with you?

FTR, my wife is 35 and not only does she teach and take Pilates, she owns a Pilates studio. Her body is far and away better than these out-of-shape fatties you keep bragging on.

Why aren't you hooking up with "fit" girls?

He's bear hunting, and has somehow gotten the notion that if he can demonstrate his prowess with a female type species, it'll turn cuddly grizzlies wild.

Skip Towne
06-30-2008, 12:16 PM
Oh and just to go for the knockout here is a pic of me and my previous friends with benefits girl...

http://i143.photobucket.com/albums/r133/Finch83/heath4.jpg

She moved to Chicago. Such a shame. :huh:

Look! It's Eddie Haskell.

Midnight_Vulture
06-30-2008, 12:16 PM
You guys are very familiar with GAY terms haha.

Big ups to all my haters!!!

Midnight_Vulture
06-30-2008, 12:17 PM
If someone is actually fit and attractive on Chiefsplanet...they must be gay according to the regulars here. Haha wow didnt think you guys were THAT bitter. Guess so haha.

tooge
06-30-2008, 12:21 PM
Where? Haha the hate never gets old. These guys think they can do better. I figure once you post pics of your sweethearts, then I will post pics of my Yamaha and Audi. I mean its only fair right?? I have already posted an endless amount of pics on my part. You guys are the ones that are too chicken s hit to do so haha it funny though.LMAO

Hey man, all kidding aside. I did the club/bar scene when I was 25, even though I was already in professional school and was pretty busy. I scored the hot chicks and tried to get out of their place before the sun came up. Been there, done that. I dont have pics because it is pretty shallow to hang onto them 15 years later when you are married and have kids. I never thought I needed to "trophy-ize" them either. I conquered, so why "kiss and brag". My pals knew I could pull wool, so I didn't need to. You know what though? You will realize when you get a bit older, that there really isn't much challenge in bagging a few hot club chicks. You will realize that a real challenge is being a "man". Trust me, it is far easier and less stressful for me to hook up with some of my buds, hit a bar and flirt with the gals (just to show we still got it) than it is to raise 2 children, maintain 23 acres of land, a house, wife, job, coach baseball, and do all the other things family guys do. So, Yeah, you are catching some crap here, most of it in fun. We all acted like that at one time. But remember, someday you will settle down and then realize how much more there is to life than what you do now. By all means, enjoy it and live it up. The challenges later in life will require you build up some experience. We dont really need to see pics of the gals you "score" though, and you aren't gonna see pics of the gal (my wife) that I ultimately scored, its disrespectful to do that. Enjoy your times man. I wouldn't go back to that time for any amount of money if I could, but do admit it was alot of fun when I did it. Just not as fulfulling as the life I have now.

Radar Chief
06-30-2008, 12:22 PM
So, what kind of Yamaha do you have?

Baby Lee
06-30-2008, 12:24 PM
If someone is actually fit and attractive on Chiefsplanet...they must be gay according to the regulars here. Haha wow didnt think you guys were THAT bitter. Guess so haha.

Gay attractive and straight guys go about the business of waxing tail, and if they brag about it it's with their friends.

But even while you're waxing tail, you're obsessed with whether a bunch of fat hairy dudes on a FB BB think you're cool or not. The girls are just a means to an end, that being the emotional release of a fat hairy dude's dick in your ass while you nestle yourself in his glorious chest mane.

There's nothing wrong with that. It takes all kinds to make the world go 'round. But where you miscalculated is there's no takers here. I'm sure that's frustrating, but perhaps at this point you should move on.

Donger
06-30-2008, 12:26 PM
Look! It's Eddie Haskell.

LMAO

Hog's Gone Fishin
06-30-2008, 12:26 PM
Where? Haha I'm gay as hell. These girls in tese pic's can do better. I figure once you post pics of your sweethearts, then I will post pics of my Moped and volkswagon. I mean its only fair right?? I have already beat my pud an endless amount of times. You guys are the ones that i really wanted to hit on so haha it funny though.LMAO

:drool:

Crashride
06-30-2008, 12:27 PM
Mr. Douchbag...If you have to say what you are, you are NOT it.

Swanman
06-30-2008, 12:37 PM
Mr. Douchbag...If you have to say what you are, you are NOT it.

To add to this:

1) Real men know when and when not to wear a shirt.

2) And when real men decide that it's appropriate to wear a shirt, they know how to operate the buttons successfully.

Midnight_Vulture
06-30-2008, 12:39 PM
Gay attractive and straight guys go about the business of waxing tail, and if they brag about it it's with their friends.

But even while you're waxing tail, you're obsessed with whether a bunch of fat hairy dudes on a FB BB think you're cool or not. The girls are just a means to an end, that being the emotional release of a fat hairy dude's dick in your ass while you nestle yourself in his glorious chest mane.

There's nothing wrong with that. It takes all kinds to make the world go 'round. But where you miscalculated is there's no takers here. I'm sure that's frustrating, but perhaps at this point you should move on.

WOW you are REALLY REALLY into the gay lifestyle haha. Thats cool and all but its just not for me so sorry.

ROFL

RaiderH8r
06-30-2008, 12:39 PM
I didn't bother taking pics of the girls I was nailing, the thought never crossed my mind that some day I'd have to go to an internet message board and convince total strangers of just what a ladies man I am. Yeah, I've punched some quality kitty in my day. Chicks from the supermarket, chicks from the mall, chicks from concerts, chicks from bars, strippers, mothers, daughters, sisters, done them all. Does it really matter? Probably not because I don't define myself by where I've stuck my spit. The douchebaggiest thing anyone can do, anywhere, is walk into a room and start spouting off about all the tail he's pulled, all the money he makes, and all the cool shit he owns like he's the first person to figure it out and therefore the greatest. You're not. You're just the latest in a long line of Johnny come latelies who think they've got a pretty good bead on how the world works. Good for you Johnny. But don't come around here telling me you're the bee's knee's and I'm donkey shit because you think you've done more with your few years on this earth than I and then go on to judge the life I lead because it doesn't live up to your shallow standards of existence. It's petty, it's shallow, and it's stupid. Perhaps when your other testicle drops you'll realize it, until then you're just a poseur in man's land. Back to the kiddie table with you until you figure it out, or continue the rhetorical beating. Either way I wouldn't **** those chicks' herpe holes with a stolen dick on a bet and you can take that to the bank.

DaneMcCloud
06-30-2008, 12:42 PM
The girls are fit. I highly doubt your wife is that hot since you are scarred to post pics of her haha.

Yeah, that's it, DoucheNozzle - I'm "scarred".

Dude, I've bagged so many chicks that I lost count around 300. Actresses, models, strippers and "normal" girls. I can assure you, NONE of them were as fugly as the "hot" chicks you've posted.

And FTR, I linked to one of my former GF's in a thread last year. A model who was in the Guns 'N Roses Video, "Since I Don't Have You".

And lastly, I'm not posting any pics of my family on this site.

But why do you care? All you need is a motorcycle to pick up a fatty, right? LMAO

Baby Lee
06-30-2008, 12:44 PM
WOW you are REALLY REALLY into the gay lifestyle haha. Thats cool and all but its just not for me so sorry.

ROFL

There's only one of us begging the fat and hairy guys on this BB to congratulate him for sexing up hos, and it ain't me.
There's no evidence you care about anything involving the female species, except the chance to endure a boppy session with them and rush over here to brag about it. But you sure as shit care what we think about you. That tells me all I need to know about where your heart lies.

CoMoChief
06-30-2008, 12:46 PM
Dude, you're so tanned and jacked. I would NEVER **** with you man.

And those girls in the photo just prove to everyone that you're such a badass.

I take my shirt off at parties all the time, it's the cool thing to do. Especially if you're wanting to take pictures for a bunch of strangers to see on the internet.

CoMoChief
06-30-2008, 12:48 PM

Dude, I've bagged so many chicks that I lost count around 300. Actresses, models, strippers and "normal" girls. I can assure you, NONE of them were as fugly as the "hot" chicks you've posted.

And FTR, I linked to one of my former GF's in a thread last year. A model who was in the Guns 'N Roses Video, "Since I Don't Have You".

But why do you care? All you need is a motorcycle to pick up a fatty, right? LMAO

Oh boy.....we got Mr. Hollywood vs. Midnight Dipshit to see who can be the biggest douchebag of all.

stumppy
06-30-2008, 12:49 PM

Yea, but you're nothing but an arrogant dickbag....a fat one at that. And you have no life..and.....and....there's no way you can pick up chicks like that without a cool bike.

Or, so I hear.:D

Donger
06-30-2008, 12:49 PM
Guys, I really think we should lay off.

StcChief
06-30-2008, 12:50 PM
Mr. Douchbag...If you have to say what you are, you are NOT it.exactly.

this is similar to the GMC "Professional grade" truck commercials.

Braincase
06-30-2008, 12:50 PM
MD, we don't care who you're banging. We're making fun of your need to let us know who you're banging. As soon as any of us meet these girls you are bragging about, we'll be sure to invite them onto the board.

What you don't get is that many of us have already been there, done that. I'm a former D-1 athlete (Track & Field at Wichita State) who spent several years working as professional male exotic dancer. I've tapped more ass than you've seen.

I'm now 44 and a bit thick. I've had cancer, a heart condition, both knees reconstructed due to sports injuries, and now I've got a hangnail.

All I have to tell you is that you're making an ass of yourself trying to set yourself up as some sort of poongod, when in fact, you're just another punk bragging about dipping his wick. We've outgrown the need to smell some assclown's finger.

Go away, come back when you want to talk about football.

CoMoChief
06-30-2008, 12:51 PM
Guys, I really think we should lay off.

Yeah right I want him to post more retarded pics of orange colored people.

Baby Lee
06-30-2008, 12:51 PM
I'm now 44 and a bit thick. I've had cancer, a heart condition, both knees reconstructed due to sports injuries, and now I've got a hangnail.
[Douchey Howser]Ha! You juss be hatin' cuz I ain't had cancer!![/DH]

stumppy
06-30-2008, 12:52 PM
MD, we don't care who you're banging. We're making fun of your need to let us know who you're banging. As soon as any of us meet these girls you are bragging about, we'll be sure to invite them onto the board.

What you don't get is that many of us have already been there, done that. I'm a former D-1 athlete (Track & Field at Wichita State) who spent several years working as professional male exotic dancer. I've tapped more ass than you've seen.

All I have to tell you is that you're making an ass of yourself trying to set yourself up as some sort of poongod, when in fact, you're just another punk bragging about dipping his wick. We've outgrown the need to smell some assclown's finger.

Bingo!!

CoMoChief
06-30-2008, 12:52 PM
What you don't get is that many of us have already been there, done that. I'm a former D-1 athlete (Track & Field at Wichita State) who spent several years working as professional male exotic dancer.

:spock:

bogey
06-30-2008, 12:53 PM

Yes, but is your skin orange?

Skip Towne
06-30-2008, 12:55 PM
The girls are fit. I highly doubt your wife is that hot since you are scarred to post pics of her haha.

scared, you dunce

DaneMcCloud
06-30-2008, 12:56 PM

LMAO

Baby Lee
06-30-2008, 12:56 PM

Eff that fake shit, Dane's in sunny H-town. 15 minutes on his veranda renders him a perfectly even 'Lou Diamond Phillips' 25 minutes gets him a stunning 'Hulk Hogan.'

Swanman
06-30-2008, 01:02 PM
Eff that fake shit, Dane's in sunny H-town. 15 minutes on his veranda renders him a perfectly even 'Lou Diamond Phillips' 25 minutes gets him a stunning 'Hulk Hogan.'

Now this is a tan, brother!

RaiderH8r
06-30-2008, 01:23 PM

Well at least you don't have hemmorroids so it's not all gloom and doom.

RaiderH8r
06-30-2008, 01:24 PM
Now this is a tan, brother!

And this is a hair line brother!

http://media.justjared.com/headlines/2008/04/hulk-hogan-shirtless.jpg

Midnight_Vulture
06-30-2008, 01:27 PM

Bwhahaha an exotic dancer?!?!?!? NOw I have heard it all. Good luck with the cancer and the heart condition you'll need it bwhahaha.

ANd to the guy that said he has bagged actresses and models hahaha where is the proof?? Oh thats right you have none haha.

You guys all talk a big talk but you refuse to post pics which is amusing to me haha.

Donger
06-30-2008, 01:30 PM
Bwhahaha an exotic dancer?!?!?!? NOw I have heard it all. Good luck with the cancer and the heart condition you'll need it bwhahaha.

ANd to the guy that said he has bagged actresses and models hahaha where is the proof?? Oh thats right you have none haha.

You guys all talk a big talk but you refuse to post pics which is amusing to me haha.

I'm usually not one to say such things, but I think this person's time is up. I'm sure that he'll find some other place to urinate upon, but let's not have it be here.

DaneMcCloud
06-30-2008, 01:31 PM

You're even a bigger idiot than I imagined.

With your look and "tan", you'd be in high demand as a boy-toy in WeHo. LMAO

QuikSsurfer
06-30-2008, 01:31 PM

Seriously...

http://i45.photobucket.com/albums/f86/quikssurfer/babooveryverybadman.gif

The Franchise
06-30-2008, 01:32 PM

Where is your proof that you've banged these girls moron? So far you've got pictures of you with girls......congrats.

tooge
06-30-2008, 01:33 PM
I was working the garden last night, and made some fried chicken from a free range bird. man was that good. Wanna smell my finger?

Baby Lee
06-30-2008, 01:34 PM
Where is your proof that you've banged these girls moron? So far you've got pictures of you with girls......congrats.

C'mon man, they were all lime stealing whores.
You know what happens to a lime stealing whore, don't you?

FAX
06-30-2008, 01:36 PM
I'm usually not one to say such things, but I think this person's time is up. I'm sure that he'll find some other place to urinate upon, but let's not have it be here.

I second that emotion.

FAX

kepp
06-30-2008, 01:37 PM

I agree. The last comment on Braincase's medical conditions crossed the line and shows that he has nothing to offer any longer.

StcChief
06-30-2008, 01:39 PM
I second that emotion.

FAX Suggested this yesterday. But I'll third it, we have had enough on to Hall of Classics with this for future laughs.:thumb:

FAX
06-30-2008, 01:41 PM
I agree. The last comment on Braincase's medical conditions crossed the line and shows that he has nothing to offer any longer.

He's basically said the same thing in each of his marvelous posts, Mr. kepp; hahaha ... post some pics of your wife ... haha ... don't hate ... haha ... friend with benefits ... hahaha ... i got a rash ... haha

If he's not going to tell us his techniques for picking up these phenomenal Bo Derekesque females, I'm no longer interested.

FAX

Logical
06-30-2008, 01:42 PM

I thought the hangnail was an excellent touch.:thumb:

RaiderH8r
06-30-2008, 01:46 PM
My years of psychological training tell me this guy is overcompensating for his latent homosexuality and he's having a serious identity crisis fighting the urge to chow dong while keeping up with the masculine facade he believes defines all men of character. My advice to the douche? Put on the skirt, chow the dong, and root for the Raiders. To thine own self be true.

Midnight_Vulture
06-30-2008, 01:53 PM
I wasnt making fun of him for his cancer or heart condition but the fact that he was a stripper yet he made fun of me.

Midnight_Vulture
06-30-2008, 01:53 PM
I've owned most of you on here now you want me gone. Oh soooo sad haha.

Donger
06-30-2008, 01:54 PM
I wasnt making fun of him for his cancer or heart condition

Really?

Good luck with the cancer and the heart condition you'll need it bwhahaha.

OnTheWarpath15
06-30-2008, 01:57 PM

ROFL

The only things you own are:

1) Orange skin

2) Extreme insecurity

3) A meth habit

4) The clap

The Franchise
06-30-2008, 01:57 PM

The fact that you think you've "owned" anyone makes you even more of a douchebag.

RaiderH8r
06-30-2008, 01:58 PM

Stay, go, whatever. You've "owned" nothing. BFD, you have a picture with mediocre chicks with love handles and facial hair. You want a cookie? You sir, are an assclown and have received such treatment as an assclown deserves.

Sully
06-30-2008, 02:06 PM
ROFL

The only things you own are:

1) Orange skin

2) Extreme insecurity

3) A meth habit

4) The clap

5) A Quality Widow's Peak

Swanman
06-30-2008, 02:09 PM
5) A Quality Widow's Peak

(6) An awful hat tilted slightly to the side like a true gangsta.

Braincase
06-30-2008, 02:11 PM

We don't need your approval as much as you seem to need ours.

We've forwarded all of your pics to "Hot Chicks with Douchebags". Maybe then you'll get the attention you need.

Lzen
06-30-2008, 02:12 PM
The fact that you think you've "owned" anyone makes you even more of a douchebag.

He's a legend in his own mind.

Hell, to add to every other ridiculous thing, we don't even know if the pics he posted are actually pics of him. For all we know, he could have grabbed them off the web. And still no pics of the awesome bike that he uses to score. ROFL

Midnight_Vulture
06-30-2008, 02:12 PM
Nope wasnt makin fun of the fact he had cancer. I was makin fun of the fact he was an exotic dancer and he had to bring up his cancer and I said good luck with that.

Donger
06-30-2008, 02:16 PM
Nope wasnt makin fun of the fact he had cancer. I was makin fun of the fact he was an exotic dancer and he had to bring up his cancer and I said good luck with that.

I understand that you aren't too bright, so I'll post it again:

Good luck with the cancer and the heart condition you'll need it bwhahaha.

I think you should apologize. That's over-the-line.

Taco John
06-30-2008, 02:17 PM
Wow! A real life douchebag!

You guys get ALL the fun over here. This guy is the genuine article. Every other douchebag I've ever come across is a poseur by comparison. Unbelievable!

What a specimen! Bravo! Bravo!

ChiefsFire
06-30-2008, 02:20 PM
Hey bro...

Any young, half way skinny, male can pull that...thats why they're called ho's.

Wanna impress us?....get a pick of you all up on some cute lil nun or something....

whatsmynameagain
06-30-2008, 02:23 PM
its amazing you guys are continuing to feed this guy. everything I've said on the two threads was as a joke. I would never post pictures of myself with some of those skanks. im curious though md, what's so cool about girls with moist thighs? I bet you had to pad that blondes with your silk shirt. that blonde is a whaletale and I can guarantee her asshole looked like the deathstar. big and dark. Posted via Mobile Device

KCUnited
06-30-2008, 02:28 PM
Jebus on a cross. Someone get this thread a Valtrex, this outbreak just won't go away on its own.

Braincase
06-30-2008, 02:32 PM

Thread info & pics forwarded to hotchickswithdouchebags.com.

Might not make the forum, however. The chicks probably aren't hot enough.

DaneMcCloud
06-30-2008, 02:34 PM

Who exactly have you owned?

You've proclaimed yourself to be a "hot" guy because of your motorcycle. You've posted pictures of yourself with below average females. Once it's been pointed out that these are below average females, your response has been "Prove that you do better".

Why in the hell does anyone have to prove anything, much less, to a freakin' 25 year-old, immature, balding, orange "man"?

Furthermore, you've embarrassed yourself in an effort to discredit others.

The only person "owned" here is you.

QuikSsurfer
06-30-2008, 02:35 PM
its amazing you guys are continuing to feed this guy. everything I've said on the two threads was as a joke. I would never post pictures of myself with some of those skanks. im curious though md, what's so cool about girls with moist thighs? I bet you had to pad that blondes with your silk shirt. that blonde is a whaletale and I can guarantee her asshole looked like the deathstar. big and dark. Posted via Mobile Device

There are many medications available to help reduce the psychotic symptoms of schizophrenia: Zyprexa, Clozaril, and Risperda are common choices.

FAX
06-30-2008, 02:36 PM

You've proclaimed yourself to be a "hot" guy because of your motorcycle. You've posted pictures of yourself with below average females. Once it's been pointed out that these are below average females, your response has been "Prove that you do better".

Why in the hell does anyone have to prove anything, much less, to a freakin' 25 year-old, immature, balding, orange "man"?

You've embarrassed yourself in an effort to discredit others. The only person "owned" here is you.

Well .... that's not exactly, completely accurate, Mr. DaneMcCloud. He's also embarrassed Mr. Donger - which isn't easy to do.

FAX

Braincase
06-30-2008, 02:36 PM

You've embarrassed yourself in an effort to discredit others. The only person "owned" here is you.

You've got a kid on the way, more proof of getting laid than he'll ever have.

Let's hope he never posts real proof. I think I just puked in my mouth a little bit.

DaneMcCloud
06-30-2008, 02:38 PM
You've got a kid on the way, more proof of getting laid than he'll ever have.

Let's hope he never posts real proof. I think I just puked in my mouth a little bit.

Actually, she's here :)

And my lack of sleep proves it! o:-)

Braincase
06-30-2008, 02:40 PM
Actually, she's here :)

And my lack of sleep proves it! o:-)

Congratulations! Best post in the thread.

Donger
06-30-2008, 02:46 PM
Well .... that's not exactly, completely accurate, Mr. DaneMcCloud. He's also embarrassed Mr. Donger - which isn't easy to do.

FAX

I have a delicate nature.

bogey
06-30-2008, 02:50 PM
Why in the wide, wide world of sports would anyone want to stop this thread?

Direckshun
06-30-2008, 02:51 PM
He should apologize for making fun of another member's physical problems.

Donger
06-30-2008, 02:51 PM

The same reason that you eventually throw out the house guest who keeps vomiting on your carpet.

DeezNutz
06-30-2008, 02:54 PM
I think you should apologize. That's over-the-line.

I've never really understood these kinds of requests: Why ask for an apology from someone who isn't sorry? What good does this do?

One often sees this from parents. Kid says something outrageously disrespectful to mom or dad and said victim immediately responds, "Billy! How could you! Say you're sorry!" Billy, curtly and quitely responds, "sorry." How does this obviate the implications of the transgression?

Donger, I'm not trying to imply that this situation is analogous. Just the most ready example that comes to mind, and your post raised an interesting question for me.

bogey
06-30-2008, 02:56 PM
This guy doesn't have enough intelligence to get you all worked up to the point that you need to stop the thread. He's being totally owned. The only person that doesn't get it is him. It's like giving someone the death penalty when you wished they would get life in prison. Keep the thread going, **** him.

DaneMcCloud
06-30-2008, 02:57 PM
I have a delicate nature.

LMAO

Donger
06-30-2008, 03:01 PM
I've never really understood these kinds of requests: Why ask for an apology from someone who isn't sorry? What good does this do?

One often sees this from parents. Kid says something outrageously disrespectful to mom or dad and said victim immediately responds, "Billy! How could you! Say you're sorry!" Billy, curtly and quitely responds, "sorry." How does this obviate the implications of the transgression?

Donger, I'm not trying to imply that this situation is analogous. Just the most ready example that comes to mind, and your post raised an interesting question for me.

Perhaps I'm giving the young man too much credit? We'll see.

bogey
06-30-2008, 03:05 PM

You want to stop the thread to help him save face? Where were you during my g-spot thread?

Donger
06-30-2008, 03:06 PM
You want to stop the thread to help him save face? Where were you during my g-spot thread?

Giving you intentionally incorrect instructions, of course.

seclark
06-30-2008, 03:07 PM

yo bogey...catchin any fish?
sec

DeezNutz
06-30-2008, 03:07 PM

I understand. Subtlety might not be as effective as you hope.

Taco John
06-30-2008, 03:11 PM
Thread info & pics forwarded to hotchickswithdouchebags.com.

Might not make the forum, however. The chicks probably aren't hot enough.

OMG! It's a real site!

bogey
06-30-2008, 03:12 PM
Giving you intentionally incorrect instructions, of course.

Oh...my...GOD!!! No wonder I haven't had success. How the hell am I going to explain all the things I've been doing to her the past several weeks

Donger
06-30-2008, 03:14 PM
Oh...my...GOD!!! No wonder I haven't had success. How the hell am I going to explain all the things I've been doing to her the past several weeks

LMAO

You can blame me. With English women, the G spot is on the other side.

bogey
06-30-2008, 03:15 PM
yo bogey...catchin any fish?
sec

Okay, okay, okay.

bogey
06-30-2008, 03:25 PM
LMAO

You can blame me. With English women, the G spot is on the other side.

Me: "Um, honey, the things that I've been doing to you the last several weeks aren't going to work"
Her: "What? Why?"
Me: Well, there's this guy on the internet, we all call him Donger, he told me how to find your g-spot, and apparently he was making it up"
Her: "You call him Donger?"
Me: "Yes"
Her: "You're such a Douche"
Me: "Wanna go for a ride on my motorcycle"?

Thig Lyfe
06-30-2008, 03:33 PM
just posting to inch this thread closer to 1,000 replies

HemiEd
06-30-2008, 03:52 PM

At least until we get a picture of the bike.

bogey
06-30-2008, 03:55 PM
At least until we get a picture of the bike.

Originally, I wrote off his dumbassery to youth. Now that he doesn't want to share a picture of his bike, I believe he's just a dork with an inferiority complex that's exaggerating.

HemiEd
06-30-2008, 04:00 PM
Originally, I wrote off his dumbassery to youth. Now that he doesn't want to share a picture of his bike, I believe he's just a dork with an inferiority complex that's exaggerating.

You are probably right, the skinny kid with those wholesome young ladies, probably isn't even him.

Logical
06-30-2008, 04:26 PM

You guys get ALL the fun over here. This guy is the genuine article. Every other douchebag I've ever come across is a poseur by comparison. Unbelievable!

Somehow they find us, moth, flame syndrome I believe.

Braincase
06-30-2008, 05:04 PM
OMG! It's a real site!

Yep. I proposed calling him the bikeloompa. I think we ought to start an email campaign to DB1@hotchickswithdouchebags.com to get yonderstoopfawk on their wall of shame. He's earned it.

Hammock Parties
06-30-2008, 05:50 PM
God this thread is epic. I still like Midnight Vulture. He's into banging OK-looking chicks, some with pretty decent bodies. They aren't 10s, but they aren't 3s, or even 5s, IMO.

He's basically a total manwhore with a great body who flaunts it on cock-hungry bitches. I respect that. Just watch out for VD, you fine-looking stud.

KEEP BANGIN' SLUTS!!! SPREAD THE VULTURE SEED!!! ONWARD! COCKTHRUST!

Logical
06-30-2008, 05:58 PM
God this thread is epic. I still like Midnight Vulture. He's into banging OK-looking chicks, some with pretty decent bodies. They aren't 10s, but they aren't 3s, or even 5s, IMO.
You are wasting your time envying this tool.

Hammock Parties
06-30-2008, 06:02 PM

I WANT TO BE A MANWHORE

Skip Towne
06-30-2008, 06:03 PM

Leave it to him to sniff this guy's dick. 3's and 5's are exactly what those old bar hides are.

Braincase
06-30-2008, 06:04 PM
I WANT TO BE A MANWHORE

GET A MOTORCYCLE!

Hammock Parties
06-30-2008, 06:05 PM
Leave it to him to sniff this guy's dick. 3's and 5's are exactly what those old bar hides are.

I'd rate them a 6 and a 7. The blonde is hot in a slutty, supertramp, skank-of-the-universe sort of way. I bet she's a screamer. Maybe Vulture can fill us in on the details.

Braincase
06-30-2008, 06:06 PM

We complete them.

Skip Towne
06-30-2008, 06:21 PM
I'd rate them a 6 and a 7. The blonde is hot in a slutty, supertramp, skank-of-the-universe sort of way. I bet she's a screamer. Maybe Vulture can fill us in on the details.

You need to get out more. Those chicks are nasty.

Hammock Parties
06-30-2008, 06:22 PM
You need to get out more. Those chicks are nasty.

I get out plenty. I see plenty of chicks. The one on the left isn't ugly. She's slightly above average, IMO. The one on the right has a pretty good bod.

Midnight_Vulture
06-30-2008, 06:24 PM
SkipTowne, if those girls are soooo nasty please post girls that you hook up with...oh thats right you dont haha.

You guys would kill to hook up with those girls esp the blonde one.

Oh the hate continues. I cant believe the old farts in here that are soo envious haha.ROFL

Thig Lyfe
06-30-2008, 06:25 PM
I always picture Yamahomo weeping as he types his posts.

Skip Towne
06-30-2008, 06:26 PM
SkipTowne, if those girls are soooo nasty please post girls that you hook up with...oh thats right you dont haha.

Oh the hate continues. I cant believe the old farts in here that are soo envious haha.ROFL
Believe me, nobody here is jealous of your punk ass. And that blond is a puke. But, so are you.

stumppy
06-30-2008, 06:27 PM

I can tell you right now, I know Skip Towne, you're no Skp Towne. Skip Towne is a pussy getting mother fugger.

Hammock Parties
06-30-2008, 06:27 PM

Skip isn't fat (at least he's never said as much), but he's in his 60s. I bet he'd love to bang some young ass.

So would I, of course. I would like to spend just one night with you, Vulture. I could be your Quasimodo (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Quasimodo)-like wingman. You would bang the 7, I could score the 5. We would own the night.

DaKCMan AP
06-30-2008, 06:28 PM

Your standards are, rightly so, lower than most.

Bearcat
06-30-2008, 06:34 PM
Give it up with the "post a pic of your girl".... regardless of the actual hotness of the women we might post pics of, they would all be ugly skanks to you; just like how regardless of who you post pics of, they're ugly skanks to us.

Hammock Parties
06-30-2008, 06:37 PM
Hey Vulture, what do you think of my girl?

http://www.celebritydogwatcher.com/wp-content/uploads/2008/02/carrie_underwood2.jpg

CoMoChief
06-30-2008, 06:44 PM
I can tell you right now, I know Skip Towne, you're no Skp Towne. Skip Towne is a pussy getting mother fugger.

LMAO

CoMoChief
06-30-2008, 06:45 PM
Hey Vulture, what do you think of my girl?

http://www.celebritydogwatcher.com/wp-content/uploads/2008/02/carrie_underwood2.jpg

If I didn't know that was Ms. Underwood, I wouldve guessed shes a cancer patient.

Braincase
06-30-2008, 06:48 PM

Here's Skip in his element.... and by the way Douche, good luck there with Bea Arthur's uglier sister.

banyon
06-30-2008, 06:53 PM
Wow, he passed GoChiefs in neg rep. Quite a feat.

Hammock Parties
06-30-2008, 06:54 PM
NOOOOOOO

Logical
06-30-2008, 07:19 PM
OMG, Clayton reverting to his old GoChiefs days to egg on this infantile wannabe.

1ChiefsDan
06-30-2008, 07:38 PM
He's basically said the same thing in each of his marvelous posts, Mr. kepp; hahaha ... post some pics of your wife ... haha ... don't hate ... haha ... friend with benefits ... hahaha ... i got a rash ... haha

If he's not going to tell us his techniques for picking up these phenomenal Bo Derekesque females, I'm no longer interested.

FAXExactly - doubt that's him in the pictures. As many haha's the person posting has to be about 12. I have a niece that old and she haha's in all of her text messages.LMAO

Baby Lee
06-30-2008, 07:43 PM
Wow, he passed GoChiefs in neg rep. Quite a feat.

Considering he's ALSO convict1983, Claythan is but a memory in the aggregate.

Midnight_Vulture
06-30-2008, 07:47 PM
Haha so Skip Towne is in his 60s huh? So he is basically on his death bed already yet he is talking smack. Thats nice.ROFL

As for the rest of you...you have showed me nothing as far as the chicks you bang so I will assume you are all virgins.LMAO

Bearcat
06-30-2008, 07:49 PM

FAX

That's what is strange about this thread... yeah, it's the offseason, but there's been no added entertainment for days yet people are still posting "the girls in your pics aren't that cute.... you're a douchebag... ".

12 o'douche has provided nothing to the thread since it was created, which usually makes for a thread that goes for 3-400 posts then dies with the night crew.

Considering he's ALSO convict1983, Claythan is but a memory in the aggregate.

And the guy who only posts from his cell phone.... mysteriously, their IP addresses don't match!

FAX
06-30-2008, 07:49 PM
Yep. Big time virgin, right here. Never seen a girl naked. Although, I did see one piss standing up one time. About a 10 foot stream, too.

FAX

Hammock Parties
06-30-2008, 07:51 PM
Haha so Skip Towne is in his 60s huh? So he is basically on his death bed already yet he is talking smack. Thats nice.ROFL

As for the rest of you...you have showed me nothing as far as the chicks you bang so I will assume you are all virgins.LMAO

I am a virgin but wish you to teach me the weirding way of the manslut. Just think of the scene in Revenge of the Sith when Darth Sidious explains the sith teachings to Anakin Skywalker. Sidious relates a tale of cunning betrayal involving two prior Sith lords. One learns to cheat death. Anakain, obviously intoxicated with the thought of this power, asks Sidious, "Is it possible to learn this power."

You are Darth Sidious, Lord of the Pussy! You have related tales of cunning one-night stand betrayals and learned to cheat women out of their underwear! I am intoxicated with the thought of your power. So I ask you, Darth Midnight Vulture: IS IT POSSIBLE TO LEARN THIS POWER?

If so, we could be Sith Lords of the Pussy.

Always two there are, a master and an apprentice.

QuikSsurfer
06-30-2008, 07:51 PM
NOOOOOOO

http://i45.photobucket.com/albums/f86/quikssurfer/zmo65h.gif

QuikSsurfer
06-30-2008, 07:53 PM
Yep. Big time virgin, right here. Never seen a girl naked. Although, I did see one piss standing up one time. About a 10 foot stream, too.

FAX

Witnessed this after having sex?

Mr. Plow
06-30-2008, 07:54 PM
I am a virgin but wish you to teach me the weirding way of the manslut. Just think of the scene in Revenge of the Sith when Darth Sidious explains the sith teachings to Anakin Skywalker. Sidious relates a tale of cunning betrayal involving two prior Sith lords. One learns to cheat death. Anakain, obviously intoxicated with the thought of this power, asks Sidious, "Is it possible to learn this power."

You are Darth Sidious, Lord of the Pussy! You have related tales of cunning one-night stand betrayals and learned to cheat women out of their underwear! I am intoxicated with the thought of your power. So I ask you, Darth Midnight Vulture: IS IT POSSIBLE TO LEARN THIS POWER?

Great post! LMAO

Iowanian
06-30-2008, 07:54 PM
You're gayer than the butt plug Liberace borrowed from Elton John.

What kind of rusty trombone takes pictures of himself with random broads he's trying to pick up? Definitely not a true player, thats for sure.

You're a stupid Twunt with a grab bag of 3 lame insults and photos of Bill Cowher in a blonde wig. Nowhere in any of your pics have you proven anything other than your cousins let you take a photo at the family reunion. Nothing screams "party" or "big club pimp" in any of them.

Maybe you should have the near sighted Jay leno Clone who finds stupid to be an aphrodesiac sign up and confirm your prowess.

At least have the balls to post her myspace account, Freddie Mercury.

Baby Lee
06-30-2008, 07:57 PM
You're gayer than the butt plug Liberace borrowed from Elton John.

What kind of rusty trombone takes pictures of himself with random broads he's trying to pick up? Definitely not a true player, thats for sure.

You're a stupid Twunt with a grab bag of 3 lame insults and photos of Bill Cowher in a blonde wig. Nowhere in any of your pics have you proven anything other than your cousins let you take a photo at the family reunion. Nothing screams "party" or "big club pimp" in any of them.

Maybe you should have the near sighted Jay leno Clone who finds stupid to be an aphrodesiac sign up and confirm your prowess.

At least have the balls to post her myspace account, Freddie Mercury.
You realize that he's beating his dick like it owes him money over every word of attention you lavish on him? ? ?

The guy beds the easiest of the easy with the END GAME of talking about it with a bunch of fat hairy dudes.

Every pump, thinking 'the guys on Chiefsplanet aren't gonna believe how much I was able to pleasure this female object. They will adore me and heap much accolades.'

Braincase
06-30-2008, 08:00 PM

All we've seen are you with pics of girls fully clothed, so we'll assume the same for you. I've got evidence... 3 kids and the DNA matches. Where are your kids, virgin boy?

Iowanian
06-30-2008, 08:01 PM
I realize that midnight_douchebags' mom is like The Battle of Thermopylae. 300 sweating men stand in a huge cavernous gulch, waiting to stick their swords in pulsing flesh, knowing that they're going to die as a result. [/channel of redrum]

Adept Havelock
06-30-2008, 08:16 PM
You realize that he's beating his dick like it owes him money over every word of attention you lavish on him? ? ?

The guy beds the easiest of the easy with the END GAME of talking about it with a bunch of fat hairy dudes.

Every pump, thinking 'the guys on Chiefsplanet aren't gonna believe how much I was able to pleasure this female object. They will adore me and heap much accolades.'

His inferiority complex makes Claythan in high school look like Giacomo Casanova.

I'm not sure I've ever seen anyone so desperate for the approval of strangers. LMAO

I realize that midnight_douchebags' mom is like The Battle of Thermopylae. 300 sweating men stand in a huge cavernous gulch, waiting to stick their swords in pulsing flesh, knowing that they're going to die as a result. [/channel of redrum]

ROFL

QuikSsurfer
06-30-2008, 08:19 PM
Anyone ever hear of the "pussy-troll"?
<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/wX01Lna0OI8&hl=en"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/wX01Lna0OI8&hl=en" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

Skip Towne
06-30-2008, 08:21 PM

:LOL:

Skip Towne
06-30-2008, 08:44 PM

You are as gay as a daisy.

Donger
06-30-2008, 08:47 PM
Guys, again, let's lay off this dude, okay?

DaKCMan AP
06-30-2008, 08:48 PM

If you say so.

FAX
06-30-2008, 08:49 PM

But he is Darth Hideous; Lord of the Tramps, Mr. Donger. He needs not your assistance.

FAX

Donger
06-30-2008, 08:50 PM
If you say so.

I think it would be best, but it's just my opinion.

Donger
06-30-2008, 08:51 PM
But he is Darth Hideous; Lord of the Tramps, Mr. Donger. He needs not your assistance.

FAX

I like to use my powers for the good of humanity (sometimes), FAX. This is one of those cases.

Adept Havelock
06-30-2008, 08:51 PM

Agreed.

I like to use my powers for the good of humanity (sometimes), FAX. This is one of those cases.

Indeed.

http://c.imagehost.org/0695/tweed.jpg

Tweed.

http://c.imagehost.org/0192/theed.jpg

Theed.

Thig Lyfe
06-30-2008, 08:53 PM
Just 12 more posts until I agree with Donger.

CoMoChief
06-30-2008, 08:58 PM

:LOL: Holy shit....

Donger
06-30-2008, 09:00 PM
Agreed.

Indeed.

http://c.imagehost.org/0695/tweed.jpg

Tweed.

http://c.imagehost.org/0192/theed.jpg

Theed.

In all honesty, I do not understand either referenced picture.

Adept Havelock
06-30-2008, 09:02 PM
In all honesty, I do not understand either referenced picture.

The first is Shannon Tweed, best known for B-movies and skinimax.

The second was inspired by Claythan's sith lord rant. It's a locale from one of the movies.

Posted because they all end in "eed".

Just chalk it up to a couple of jyn'an tawnixx inducing random neuron firings.

siberian khatru
06-30-2008, 09:04 PM

Donger
06-30-2008, 09:05 PM

The second was inspired by Claythan's sith lord rant. It's a locale from one of the movies.

Posted because they all end in "eed". Just chalk it up to a couple of jyn'an tawnixx.

And, I still don't get it.

Adept Havelock
06-30-2008, 09:06 PM

That's OK. I'm not sure I do either.

Donger
06-30-2008, 09:07 PM
You know what I think would be cool? If Midnight had an accessory monkey. Maybe one that would sit on his shoulder when he went on the prowl at midnight.

Midnight, I could hook that up if you want.

Skip Towne
06-30-2008, 09:07 PM

I think Shannon Tweed's boyfriend blew her head off.

Donger
06-30-2008, 09:08 PM

She's still alive, I think.

Adept Havelock

Nah. She's shacked up with Gene Simmons of KISS. They've been together for a couple of decades.

FAX
For God's sake, Mr. Donger. Get with the program. Shannon Tweed rhymes with "Gannon's Seed" and Sith lords are badasses who get in people's minds and twist their thinking so they will do their will. Geez.

FAX

Donger
For God's sake, Mr. Donger. Get with the program. Shannon Tweed rhymes with "Gannon's Seed" and Sith lords are badasses who get in people's minds and twist their thinking so they will do their will. Geez.

FAX

Oh.

DaKCMan AP

siberian khatru
06-30-2008, 09:09 PM
http://www.garden-mowers.co.uk/images/fireworks/fireworks.jpg

Adept Havelock
06-30-2008, 09:09 PM

FAX

ROFL

Iowanian
06-30-2008, 09:11 PM
I suppose now is the time to let the cat out of the bag.

The photos in this thread aren't of the poster making them....they were on the laptop the vagina infection stole.

Donger
06-30-2008, 09:12 PM
Anyway, I'm thinking about one of these little f*ckers, Midnight. They're not cheap, they bite and they ejaculate a lot at the drop of a hat (haven't figured that one out yet), but I think one would look good on you.

What do you say?

teedubya
06-30-2008, 09:12 PM
Royals go for the lead in top of 11th. 6-5

In comes Filthy McNasty.

Midnight Douch3bag is still douch3y.

siberian khatru
06-30-2008, 09:13 PM
http://www.brightstareducation.com/employees/wp-content/hall-of-fame.jpg

Braincase
06-30-2008, 09:23 PM
Anyway, I'm thinking about one of these little f*ckers, Midnight. They're not cheap, they bite and they ejaculate a lot at the drop of a hat (haven't figured that one out yet), but I think one would look good on you.

What do you say?

He's already got one of those.
http://i143.photobucket.com/albums/r133/Finch83/myspace10.jpg
http://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/attachment.php?attachmentid=79335&stc=1&d=1214881950

Hammock Parties
06-30-2008, 09:26 PM
I love that picture. His pecs and biceps look great.

Donger
06-30-2008, 09:26 PM
http://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/attachment.php?attachmentid=79335&stc=1&d=1214881950

Yes, but I doubt that she ejaculates a lot.

Hammock Parties
06-30-2008, 09:28 PM
Yes, but I doubt that she ejaculates a lot.

She could be a gusher.

Thig Lyfe
06-30-2008, 09:40 PM
Oh.

Excellent 1,000th post.

Pasta Little Brioni
06-30-2008, 10:10 PM

:eek: ROFL

Chief Wiggum
06-30-2008, 10:48 PM
My first time on the CP in a month which I've spent reading 700 posts of this thread so I feel I have to post my $.02 or this time will have been for naught - haha.

For the record, I would probably get with the chick on the -dbags right in post #1 - but she could stand to lose some weight. haha

Blonde chick in post #1 not hot. haha

Butterface - Peter Griffin said it the best "It's like trying to pick the winner between Sarah Jessica Parker and Kristen Dunst in a hot body/weird face contest." LOL (Thought I'd change it up for variety's sake)

Anyone who needs to brag about their car, money they make, or hotness of chicks they are banging are just sad. (BTW, I'm 27 - not some old dude).

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/0srWjlklF_g&hl=en"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/0srWjlklF_g&hl=en" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

blueballs
07-01-2008, 12:09 AM
You're stupid enough that the bi married guys can hit on you hard with no fear
who they going to believe right
get some braincells

Braincase
07-01-2008, 05:57 AM
I did get a replay from the admin of hotchickswithdouchebags.com.

"Hah, that's great. He's a total douche. - DB1"

And he's an authority...

StcChief
07-01-2008, 07:23 AM

And he's an authority... and on his authority. Move this thread clogging up page one to Hall of Classics.

Baby Lee
07-01-2008, 07:30 AM

And he's an authority...

I note a marked lack of comment on the other half of their criteria. ROFL ROFL

Lzen
07-01-2008, 09:17 AM

Posted because they all end in "eed".

Just chalk it up to a couple of jyn'an tawnixx inducing random neuron firings.

You are such a nerd. :p

StcChief
07-01-2008, 09:23 AM
I note a marked lack of comment on the other half of their criteria. ROFL ROFLbecause they were so smokin' hot. :rolleyes:

Logical
07-01-2008, 09:38 AM
I am going to say this one should be moved to the HOC but it should be merged with his other one. He does not deserve two HOC threads even if it is ignominiously.

Adept Havelock
07-01-2008, 09:42 AM
You are such a nerd. :p

LMAO

Actually, I believe I was recently crowned "King Geek". Just because I knew the Prince's name in Heavy Metal was Ard...did I deserve that? :p

Dartgod
07-01-2008, 09:56 AM

http://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/attachment.php?attachmentid=79335&d=1214881950

What do you say?
Isn't that the chick from Atlanta(?) that was reported missing when in fact she had got cold feet and bailed to Vegas?

http://msnbcmedia3.msn.com/j/msnbc/Components/Photos/050505/050505_blamingMinorities_vmed_4p.widec.jpg

beach tribe
07-01-2008, 10:14 AM
Wow. Someone in his 20's is banging average bubbleheads.

Most everyone has lived that life at one point or another.

You'rE just another average joe, with a little of "look at me, I'm a douche" sprinkled on top.

trndobrd
07-01-2008, 10:14 AM
Wow. Someone in his 20's is banging average bubbleheads.

Most everyone has lived that life at one point or another.

Your just another average joe, with a little of "look at me, I'm a douche" sprinkled on top.

And a speeding ticket

beach tribe
07-01-2008, 10:18 AM
I am not trying to brag but for those that thought I was full of crap when I said chicks dig guys with bikes. Here is a pic from the party I was at last weekend.

http://i143.photobucket.com/albums/r133/Finch83/myspace5.jpg

Is that filipina girl's name Lyn? If so, you got sloppy seconds.

beach tribe
07-01-2008, 10:21 AM
BTW. You think saying "here, take a picture of us" is proof of getting laid?

WoW.

DaFace
07-01-2008, 10:29 AM
I am going to say this one should be moved to the HOC but it should be merged with his other one. He does not deserve two HOC threads even if it is ignominiously.

I agree. I may even merge it with the "I stole a laptop" thread and edit the thread starter to link to where the other two threads start. He isn't worthy of more than one, IMO.

My current plan is to move this thread to the Hall of Classics this evening and let it die, finally. If any of you have strong objections to that, please let me know.

Donger
07-01-2008, 10:32 AM
I agree. I may even merge it with the "I stole a laptop" thread and edit the thread starter to link to where the other two threads start. He isn't worthy of more than one, IMO.

My current plan is to move this thread to the Hall of Classics this evening and let it die, finally. If any of you have strong objections to that, please let me know.

Could you at least wait until he sends me his order?

Midnight_Vulture
07-01-2008, 11:25 AM
Haha over 1000 replies wow the obsession is very strong here.

And I have won this thread hands down. NONE of you posted pics of yourselves yet you think you are better looking that I am or something yet there is no proof to back it up haha. I win hands down.

Oh and I cant wait til Thursday night to hang out with the other blonde should be fun.

Once again I win.

Donger
07-01-2008, 11:27 AM

And I have won this thread hands down. NONE of you posted pics of yourselves yet you think you are better looking that I am or something yet there is no proof to back it up haha. I win hands down.

Oh and I cant wait til Thursday night to hang out with the other blonde should be fun.

Once again I win.

Oh, now I see. You want us to post pictures of OURSELVES.

That's VERY telling.

TinyEvel
07-01-2008, 11:27 AM
You area ****. I am 38 years old and I can pwn you in both women and bench press!

(proof)

beach tribe
07-01-2008, 11:31 AM

Once again I win.

Once again you have proven JACK.

Other than the fact that you are an attention whore who likes to take fully clothed pictures with girls, and feels the need to be vindicated by strangers.

WOW. clap, clap. Come back with some real evidence.
Not even a picture of a kiss.

Here in So. Fla. those girls you've shown(standing with you?) are a dime a million.

MOhillbilly
07-01-2008, 11:32 AM
did 2bikemike die?

FAX
07-01-2008, 11:32 AM
Another awesome post by Mr. Midnight_Douchebag. Never saw that coming.

FAX

TinyEvel
07-01-2008, 11:36 AM
You area ****. I am 38 years old and I can pwn you in both women and bench press!

(proof)

and Here's a girl I was with the other night when I was trying out for the team (proof)

Skip Towne
07-01-2008, 11:37 AM
Could you at least wait until he sends me his order?

Are you selling him a monkey?

TinyEvel
07-01-2008, 11:37 AM
WHEN EPIC THREADS COLLIDE!!!!!

Pasta Little Brioni
07-01-2008, 11:41 AM
Heh how bout a Tiny Tynes decking Midnight Douche?

Donger
07-01-2008, 11:45 AM
Are you selling him a monkey?

Damn straight. I think that furry little f*cker would look great on him.

beach tribe
07-01-2008, 11:48 AM
I can easily see more douche bags like this coming out of the shit hole ghetto that is Atlanta.

Rooster
07-01-2008, 11:55 AM

trndobrd
07-01-2008, 12:03 PM

Once again I win.

I didn't claim to be better looking than you, just a better human being.

beach tribe
07-01-2008, 12:07 PM

Undeniable resemblance.

Baby Lee
07-01-2008, 12:12 PM
Undeniable resemblance.

Nah, Rooster's douche actually has some muscles.

kepp
07-01-2008, 12:14 PM
Rooster's douche actually has some muscles.

Now there's a sentence you don't hear every day.

FAX
07-01-2008, 12:14 PM
Nah, Rooster's douche actually has some muscles.

Props to Rooster's douche.

FAX

beach tribe
07-01-2008, 12:18 PM
I like how roosters douche flexes his triceps for the pic. Douche indeed.

Radar Chief
07-01-2008, 12:30 PM
Props to Rooster's douche.

FAX

I’ll take, “Words I never though would be used in the same sentence” for $1000, Alex.

Rooster
07-01-2008, 01:00 PM
I’ll take, “Words I never though would be used in the same sentence” for $1000, Alex.

ROFL ROFL

El Jefe
07-01-2008, 01:18 PM

Once again I win.

What did you win? It's definetely not respect IMO.

RNR
07-01-2008, 02:18 PM

Got to give this assclown his due over 20k veiws and 1k replies with very little subject change. Outstanding! if you are going to be a troll you may as well be a good one!

Midnight_Vulture
07-01-2008, 02:28 PM

(proof)

Bwhahaa you didnt own me in anything other than the fact that you are clearly white trash and whats up with wearing sunglasses indoors???ROFL

CoMoChief
07-01-2008, 02:29 PM
Bwhahaa you didnt own me in anything other than the fact that you are clearly white trash and whats up with wearing sunglasses indoors???ROFL

Says the guy with a ****in queer ass pierced eyebrow

way to go guy!!!!! ROFL

DaFace
07-01-2008, 02:30 PM
Got to give this assclown his due over 20k veiws and 1k replies with very little subject change. Outstanding! if you are going to be a troll you may as well be a good one!

Strangely, I have to agree. And from my point of view, it's actually been mildly entertaining. I still haven't figured out if everyone still arguing about it is taking him seriously or not, but it's humorous either way.

Demonpenz
07-01-2008, 02:46 PM
I would think semen getting into the eye brow piecing would cause infection. Or an easy way to get an std. I am pretty sure you aren't worred about the ladder

Direckshun
07-01-2008, 02:47 PM

While you're moving shit around, bring DraftPlanet back.

Braincase
07-01-2008, 02:49 PM

Dude, you've been owned up and down by everybody on the board, including the alpha douchebags. You're a D-league douchebag. Claythan out d-bagged you, with his Jedi-douchebag-mind-trick...

"These aren't the douchebags we're looking for..."

DaFace
07-01-2008, 02:50 PM
While you're moving shit around, bring DraftPlanet back.

:p

beach tribe
07-01-2008, 02:52 PM

HAH! White trash? If I recall correctly, Tiny sold his house for a cool Million.

How much is your in your trailer worth?

Direckshun
07-01-2008, 02:54 PM
I'm starting to love that picture atop the thread. The dude just has a dead look in his eyes, like he has no joy in who he is or what he does.

There was no joy in Mudville. The Mighty Casey struck out.

DaneMcCloud
07-01-2008, 02:56 PM
HAH! White trash? If I recall correctly, Tiny sold his house for a cool Million.

How much is your in your trailer worth?

Much more than a million.

And who in their right mind would insult the guy who wrote "Wingman" for the Coors Light ad campaign?

Direckshun
07-01-2008, 02:58 PM
Midnight Douchebag, preaching to ChiefsPlanet.

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/_n2IVF9a2IA&hl=en"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/_n2IVF9a2IA&hl=en" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

beach tribe
07-01-2008, 02:59 PM
I'm starting to love that picture atop the thread. The dude just has a dead look in his eyes, like he has no joy in who he is or what he does.

There was no joy in Mudville. The Mighty Casey struck out.

Why do you think he has to lie about banging chicks in hopes of being accepted by strangers.

Pathetic.

MOhillbilly
07-01-2008, 03:02 PM
damn you guys are bored.

Direckshun
07-01-2008, 03:03 PM
Why do you think he has to lie about banging chicks in hopes of being accepted by strangers.

Pathetic.
Dude takes pictures with girls, which I guess is supposed to mean he's banged them.

He's banged a handful of dudes by that measuring stick.

TinyEvel
07-01-2008, 03:03 PM

And who in their right mind would insult the guy who wrote "Wingman" for the Coors Light ad campaign?

(pics to prove it)

beach tribe
07-01-2008, 03:04 PM

Damn. Did he seriously write wing man?

I knew he did hollywood commercials, and stuff, but coining the wingman thing definitely earns him a platinum man card.

Direckshun
07-01-2008, 03:05 PM
(pics to prove it)
haha nice house d00d you must get women haha

DaneMcCloud
07-01-2008, 03:06 PM
Damn. Did he seriously write wing man?

I knew he did hollywood commercials, and stuff, but coining the wingman thing definitely earns him a platinum man card.

He most certainly wrote "Wingman".

Fellas, you're in the company of one funny mother****er.

beach tribe
07-01-2008, 03:06 PM
Dude takes pictures with girls, which I guess is supposed to mean he's banged them.

He's banged a handful of dudes by that measuring stick.

Yea, he thinks a picture of him standing next to a girl proves a damn thing.

This guy is a total joke.

Direckshun
07-01-2008, 03:07 PM
Yea, he thinks a picture of him standing next to a girl proves a damn thing.

This guy is a total joke.
When I was six I took a picture next to Ariel at DisneyWorld.

Yup. Totally did her.

Radar Chief
07-01-2008, 03:09 PM
damn you guys are bored.

Yup. And you just can't help but watch it.

DaneMcCloud
07-01-2008, 03:10 PM
When I was six I took a picture next to Ariel at DisneyWorld.

Yup. Totally did her.

You too? LMAO

Direckshun
07-01-2008, 03:10 PM
You too? LMAO
Now SHE was a 10.

Tribal Warfare
07-01-2008, 03:12 PM
and Here's a girl I was with the other night when I was trying out for the team (proof)

This thread has been TYNESED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Direckshun
07-01-2008, 03:13 PM
This thread has been TYNESED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
If that doesn't put the ChiefsPlanet stamp of approval on this HOF candidate, nothing will.

beach tribe
07-01-2008, 03:13 PM
haha nice house d00d you must get women haha
Imagine that. Someone who actually has something that he could be acting like hot shit about, doesn't.

And some wanna be playa who's been watching to many music vidoes in his ghetto ass atlanta environment, thinks he's a ****ing pimp, because he's in the same photo as some average bubbleheads.

This guy is no different than those little boston punks with the tanning bed burns, and spikey hair.

And seriously, a tanning bed tan, and an eybrow ring. Total queerrage.

DaneMcCloud
07-01-2008, 03:16 PM
Imagine that. Someone who actually has something that he could be acting like hot shit about, doesn't.

And some wanna be playa who's been watching to many music vidoes in his ghetto ass atlanta environment, thinks he's a ****ing pimp, because he's in the same photo as some average bubbleheads.

This guy is no different than those little boston punks with the tanning bed burns, and spikey hair.

And seriously, a tanning bed tan, and an eybrow ring. Total queerrage.

You forgot to mention the dimestore necklace featured in every pic.

"Boys Town" is a callin'.

Tribal Warfare
07-01-2008, 03:20 PM
If that doesn't put the ChiefsPlanet stamp of approval on this HOF candidate, nothing will.

http://www.allbusiness.com/retail-trade/clothing-clothing-accessories-stores-stores/4506056-1.html (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eBGIQ7ZuuiU)

This story about douches could help his case

Donger
07-01-2008, 03:20 PM
Okay, okay. Throttle back fellas.

Midnight_Vulture
07-01-2008, 03:21 PM
(pics to prove it)

Bwhahaha am I supposed to be impressed by that???! A ranch house with a tiny swimming pool in it?ROFL

Nice try but no you lose once again.

I am 25 years old and am already doing very well for myself financially. Like I said before, I will be making 6 figures by the time I am 30 easily. The way I have networked it has gotten me far and I will go even farther.

You say you are almost 40 and you have been living in that puny little ranch house??? Bwahaha I dont know whether to laugh at you or feel sorry for you.

Either way, hit the gym. Your arms are small and you are as white as a ghost too.

OnTheWarpath15
07-01-2008, 03:22 PM
Bwhahaha am I supposed to be impressed by that???! A ranch house with a tiny swimming pool in it?ROFL

I am 25 years old and am already doing very well for myself financially. Like I said before, I will be making 6 figures by the time I am 30 easily. The way I have networked it has gotten me far and I will go even farther.

You say you are almost 40 and you have been living in that puny little ranch house??? Bwahaha I dont know whether to laugh at you or feel sorry for you.

Either way, hit the gym. Your arms are small and you are as white as a ghost too.

ROFL

Puny ranch house...

What a ****ing moron.

DaneMcCloud
07-01-2008, 03:22 PM

Could you possibly be a bigger dumb****?

That's a $1.4 million dollar home in the Hollywood Hills.

Do you even own a home? Or anything, for that matter?

Donger
07-01-2008, 03:26 PM
Midnight, I understand that you are enjoying the attention. That's good. But, are you going to make an effort to move beyond this thread and become a good ChiefsPlanet citizen/member?

beach tribe
07-01-2008, 03:26 PM
ROFL

Puny ranch house...

What a ****ing moron.

ROFLROFL Tiny Ranch house:LOL: Waht a ****ing dipshit.

DaneMcCloud
07-01-2008, 03:27 PM
Midnight, I understand that you are enjoying the attention. That's good. But, are you going to make an effort to move beyond this thread and become a good ChiefsPlanet citizen/member?

Do you really think that's even possible?

Donger

I would think that for $1.4 million, they'd at least take the net off the pool and let you swim.

Donger
Do you really think that's even possible?

Yes.

beach tribe
07-01-2008, 03:28 PM
25? facial jewelry?

Adept Havelock
07-01-2008, 03:32 PM
Once again I win.

ROFL

The fact this felcher thinks there is anything to be won on an internet forum speaks more to his lack of self-esteem, need for the approval of strangers, and general douchiness than anything any of us could say.

Thanks for the laughs, kid.

ROFL

kstater
07-01-2008, 03:35 PM
ROFL

The fact this felcher thinks there is anything to be won on an internet forum speaks more to his lack of self-esteem, need for the approval of strangers, and general douchiness than anything any of us could say.

ROFL

Just wait till you get to the part where he belittles TinyEvil for selling a million dollar home.

HypnotizedMonkey
07-01-2008, 03:42 PM
chicks dig guys with tiny swimming pools

DaFace
07-01-2008, 03:44 PM
ROFL

ROFL

I've said it before, and I'll say it again. This guy isn't looking for approval, nor does he really believe the crap he's spewing. He may not even own a motorcycle for all we know. He's getting more entertainment out of reactions like this than anything.

Direckshun
07-01-2008, 03:49 PM
I've said it before, and I'll say it again. This guy isn't looking for approval, nor does he really believe the crap he's spewing. He may not even own a motorcycle for all we know. He's getting more entertainment out of reactions like this than anything.
No shit?

Bring back DraftPlanet.

Direckshun
07-01-2008, 03:50 PM

This guy is spewing trash talk of the quality you'd find in the IRC chat rooms back in 1998.

It's that good/bad.

QuikSsurfer
07-01-2008, 03:51 PM
I did a search for DraftPlanet and found this thread.

The Franchise
07-01-2008, 03:59 PM
(pics to prove it)

Seriously.....you're my hero.

Now give me a free PS3!

Skip Towne
07-01-2008, 04:00 PM

Hey he's gonna do good some day. And he aready has a bike and an Audi. Even though he can't prove it. Oh yeah, he's also a thief.

Bowser
07-01-2008, 04:07 PM
Jesus, is this loser still trolling for attention?