PDA

View Full Version : Warpaint News

Hammock Parties
06-25-2007, 10:42 PM
I thought some of you folks might be interested to know we've added a couple of people to Warpaint's staff.

Boomer Grigsby is going to be a regular on our podcast.

Dustin Colquitt will be contributing a weekly blog to the website.

luv
06-25-2007, 10:43 PM
SPAM

:p

Direckshun
06-25-2007, 10:44 PM
Man, Boomer better make the team now.

kcxiv
06-25-2007, 10:49 PM
hehe, should be cool. Alot of people like Boomer.

Hammock Parties
06-25-2007, 10:51 PM
hehe, should be cool. Alot of people like Boomer.

I don't really understand the obsession with Boomer. I don't get it at all. Nick keeps saying Arrowhead is going to go wild if he scores a touchdown.

I know I'll tune in to any podcast that features a Chiefs player, however.

kcxiv
06-25-2007, 10:52 PM
I don't really understand the obsession with Boomer. I don't get it at all. Nick keeps saying Arrowhead is going to go wild if he scores a touchdown.

I know I'll tune in to any podcast that features a Chiefs player, however.
I dont like playing the race card, but i think that has some to do with it. The Crazy white boy thing people really love. lol

big nasty kcnut
06-25-2007, 10:53 PM
SPAM
Also will boomer get 500 dollar to do it. If so boomer run they won't be giving you that money.

Frazod
Is Nick paying them $500?

A piece?

Direckshun
I dont like playing the race card, but i think that has some to do with it. The Crazy white boy thing people really love. lol
Weren't you the bitch going on about Jared Allen being a hit with fans because he's white?

Christ.

I love the guy because he has the best attitude on this football team.

My sister loves him because she loves short guys that are carved out of muscle and she wants to have his baby.

My dad loves him because he's high on special teams.

So on and so forth. Not everything is lowest common denominator, kcxiv.

kcxiv
06-25-2007, 10:54 PM
Weren't you the bitch going on about Jared Allen being a hit with fans because he's white?

Christ.

My sister loves him because she loves short guys that are carved out of muscle and she wants to have his baby.

ughh. no wrong person.

Jared Allen is a hit with the fans becuase he's GOOD. Actually, i think he's better then good. He's just stupid. lol

Direckshun
06-25-2007, 10:54 PM
ughh. no wrong person.
Still.

Phobia
06-25-2007, 10:56 PM
Is Nick paying them $500?

A piece?

I don't know what he's paying them, if anything. You'd think he'd get his other debts settled before hiring other people but whatever.

Frazod
06-25-2007, 11:00 PM
I don't know what he's paying them, if anything. You'd think he'd get his other debts settled before hiring other people but whatever.

I think you'll get your $500 about the same time I get my autographed Christian Okoye photo.

Phobia
06-25-2007, 11:06 PM
I think you'll get your $500 about the same time I get my autographed Christian Okoye photo.

I don't know if you've been following but I actually got another $100 last month. I was paid my $500 last year. He's paying me another $2500.

booger
06-25-2007, 11:13 PM
I don't know if you've been following but I actually got another $100 last month. I was paid my $500 last year. He's paying me another $2500.
yeah but was it monopoly money this time?

Phobia
06-25-2007, 11:16 PM
yeah but was it monopoly money this time?

Nah, check cleared so far as I know.

booger
06-25-2007, 11:19 PM
Well then that's mighty swell of that nick fella

Phobia
06-25-2007, 11:20 PM
Well then that's mighty swell of that nick fella

I've never thought he was a horrible guy. He's just in over his head.

booger
06-25-2007, 11:22 PM
it's ok if you thought he was a peckerhead. I won't tell nobody.

Phobia
06-25-2007, 11:26 PM
it's ok if you thought he was a peckerhead. I won't tell nobody.

Well, I didn't like him if that's what you're saying. He lied to me many times and misrepresented a lot of things. I'm not gonna invite him over for dinner or anything but I don't think his neighbors have anything to worry about.

stevieray
06-25-2007, 11:28 PM
I don't really understand the obsession with Boomer. I don't get it at all.

He's on the nicest players you'll meet.

Pitt Gorilla
06-25-2007, 11:28 PM
hehe, should be cool. Alot of people like Boomer.I like the Chiefs players in general, but I really don't care much about the third-string fullback.

booger
06-25-2007, 11:29 PM
i just wanted to say peckerhead.

It's right up there with poop, boobies, and vaginal fart.

Hammock Parties
06-25-2007, 11:29 PM
I like the Chiefs players in general, but I really don't care much about the third-string fullback.

Boomer is essentially the 1B fullback. I think it will be a platoon-style position with him and Kris Wilson.

Frazod
06-25-2007, 11:47 PM

Nope, I'm clearly behind current events.

ChiefJustice
06-26-2007, 02:32 AM
Is this thread an ad for WPI?

Shit,I had more respect for TJ when he was pimping the Mange on CP.

If you want to move on to a new pay site...that's fine.

GoatCheese,stop pretending that this board means anything to you,other than trying to persuade n00bs that they need to pay for a "real" in-depth perspective about this team.

BigMeatballDave
06-26-2007, 02:41 AM

I know I'll tune in to any podcast that features a Chiefs player, however.I'm surprised Nick knows what a touchdown is...

06-26-2007, 02:46 AM
I'm surprised Nick knows what a touchdown is...
Well.... he does lie.

Arrowhead Pride
06-26-2007, 08:15 AM
Why pay for a subscription when everything is just reposted here anyway?

chiefforlife
06-26-2007, 08:37 AM
Guys, the new stuff at WPI is FREE. It should be great, I dont know why everyone gets so upset about anything that goes on over there. I love both sites and most people probably do too.
I have always liked Phobia and can see why he feels the way he does but why do so many people here hate Nick and GOCHIEFS.
Its not uncommon for sites to share Chiefs news, in fact most cant wait to share it with other fans. Im kind of new here and obviously dont understand all the history.

"Cant we all just get along" or Not?

ROYC75
06-26-2007, 08:54 AM
Guys, the new stuff at WPI is FREE. It should be great, I dont know why everyone gets so upset about anything that goes on over there. I love both sites and most people probably do too.
I have always liked Phobia and can see why he feels the way he does but why do so many people here hate Nick and GOCHIEFS.
Its not uncommon for sites to share Chiefs news, in fact most cant wait to share it with other fans. Im kind of new here and obviously dont understand all the history.

Why ask Why and Not !

the Talking Can
06-26-2007, 08:58 AM
I love both sites and most people probably do too.

maybe the dumbest thing ever typed on the intertubes....

boy, I can never get enough of WPI fanboys and employees telling us how we should visit WPI and make Nick "douchebag" Athan money...really...

StcChief
06-26-2007, 09:02 AM

Tehy do Get along to degree... Some are trying to make their sites more than they really are :)

chiefforlife
06-26-2007, 09:10 AM
maybe the dumbest thing ever typed on the intertubes....

boy, I can never get enough of WPI fanboys and employees telling us how we should visit WPI and make Nick "douchebag" Athan money...really...

How dumb, to actually like both sites! I am neither a "fanboy" nor employee. I am not telling you to visit WPI and as I stated its FREE if you do(this means Nick is not making money) and you call me dumb...

For the record, I am a Chiefs fan, sharing Chiefs news with other Chiefs fans.

Arrowhead Pride
06-26-2007, 09:13 AM
I enjoy reading WPI when I do actually get around to it and I'm sure that most Chief fans would appreciate the info about Colquitt and Grigsby.

This is just the one place on the internet that you're going to get shit for talking about it.

Phobia
06-26-2007, 09:24 AM
obviously dont understand all the history.

Nick has made a ton of claims over the years which backfired on him. The first thing he told me as a WPI guy was that Al Saunders was gonna be the head coach of the Lions. I don't have enough time nor the inclination to go down the list of Athan mistakes but it's a pretty long list. Granted, he's gotten better about how he words his stuff. It took a whole lot of arm twisting to get him there.

htismaqe
06-26-2007, 10:02 AM

Christ.

Allen is good. He's not great. I think he's overrated by Chiefs fans.

And I DO think it has to do partially with the fact that he's a redneck white boy. Alot of fans can identify with him quite readily.

Eleazar
06-26-2007, 10:12 AM
Why pay for a subscription when everything is just reposted here anyway?

Yes! I totally agree! Why just today I was over at Warpaint Illustrated's website, which if you didn't know is published by the eminent Nick "The All-Knowing One" Athan. I was just about to subscribe, I had my credit card out, I had my numbers typed in, I was ready for all the benefits for premium members. But then I thought "GoChiefs just posts it all over at ChiefsPlanet anyway, I better not subscribe".

So, thanks for always posting all the WPI stuff over here so I don't need to subscribe to get all the great info.

Eleazar
06-26-2007, 10:12 AM
Allen is good. He's not great. I think he's overrated by Chiefs fans.

And I DO think it has to do partially with the fact that he's a redneck white boy. Alot of fans can identify with him quite readily.

Agree totally.

Mile High Mania
06-26-2007, 10:45 AM
Yes! I totally agree! Why just today I was over at Warpaint Illustrated's website, which if you didn't know is published by the eminent Nick "The All-Knowing One" Athan. I was just about to subscribe, I had my credit card out, I had my numbers typed in, I was ready for all the benefits for premium members. But then I thought "GoChiefs just posts it all over at ChiefsPlanet anyway, I better not subscribe".

So, thanks for always posting all the WPI stuff over here so I don't need to subscribe to get all the great info.

Oh, but he'll say he doesn't post the premium stuff... I can't imagine it's any more earth shattering though than the junk he does post.

Wile_E_Coyote
06-26-2007, 10:55 AM
Don't visit WPI. Athan always let his homerism get in the way of reporting any Chiefs news. Maybe that's changed :shrug:

Hammock Parties
06-26-2007, 01:01 PM
"GoChiefs just posts it all over at ChiefsPlanet anyway, I better not subscribe".

There's a metric ton of stuff I don't post here. There's a really scary thread in the premium forum right now....it's scaring me to death.

Eleazar
06-26-2007, 01:10 PM
There's a metric ton of stuff I don't post here. There's a really scary thread in the premium forum right now....it's scaring me to death.

Oh boy, I'd better go subscribe now.

Well, if it were a big deal it would have been posted here already.

Nevermind. No need.

Hammock Parties
06-26-2007, 01:11 PM
Oh boy, I'd better go subscribe now.

Well, if it were a big deal it would have been posted here already.

Nevermind. No need.

Actually it's a very big deal.

Mile High Mania
06-26-2007, 02:47 PM

Ah, they must have a Girly JPEG Thread too.

HemiEd
06-26-2007, 02:55 PM

I am guessing it is a discussion of trading LJ.

Redrum_69
06-26-2007, 02:57 PM

Oh they do...Gochiefs is sponsored by both Purina and Peter Pan

Reerun_KC
06-26-2007, 02:59 PM

Ouch!

Mile High Mania
06-26-2007, 03:05 PM
Well, first off ... point to the team that would be willing to trade with KC and pay LJ the money he wants.

Teams that could be in the market for a top RB are:

Lions - but with Jones and Bell, are they really?
Browns - they dumped $ on Lewis
Titans - sure, but what will they give in return
Cardinals - maybe a year from now, but they have Edge
Packers - Possibly, but they drafted Jackson high and have other needs

I can't think of another team that doesn't already have their star RB or a lot of money invested in young guys on the verge of greatness.

So, I don't see a trade... they'll pay him.

Bwana
06-26-2007, 03:13 PM
Well.... he does lie.

Nick lied, Phobias paycheck DIED!

HemiEd
06-26-2007, 03:23 PM
Well, first off ... point to the team that would be willing to trade with KC and pay LJ the money he wants.

Teams that could be in the market for a top RB are:

Lions - but with Jones and Bell, are they really?
Browns - they dumped $ on Lewis
Titans - sure, but what will they give in return
Cardinals - maybe a year from now, but they have Edge
Packers - Possibly, but they drafted Jackson high and have other needs

I can't think of another team that doesn't already have their star RB or a lot of money invested in young guys on the verge of greatness.

So, I don't see a trade... they'll pay him.

Now you are just being too logical. How about Dan Snyder, has he run out of money and future draft choices yet?

Brock
06-26-2007, 03:27 PM

1. Because they are Nick and GOCHIEFS.

2. Not.