PDA

View Full Version : Transportation fashion alert: Whistle tips: OUT.....scaper bikes: IN

TinyEvel
06-26-2007, 04:46 PM
I was going to allude that this was the next big thing in Oakland, but I didn't have to, since they cop to it at about 2:50 into the video.

ROFL

<object width="425" height="350"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/geIsWq5xOSE"></param><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/geIsWq5xOSE" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="350"></embed></object>

Baby Lee
06-26-2007, 04:49 PM
Rollin' on 24's!! ROFL ROFL

Scrapper bikers make Bryant Gumbel look like Malcolm X.

KcMizzou
06-26-2007, 04:50 PM
They look like something some kids decorated for a homecoming parade.

Phobia
06-26-2007, 04:54 PM
I don't understand most of that culture.

88TG88
06-26-2007, 04:56 PM
That is by far the worst music video ever.

Valiant
06-26-2007, 05:23 PM
So I was at the corner in Crenshaw and some dumb gangsta left his scrapper bike on the street.. He was selling meth around the corner for like 15 minutes.. So I hopped on and rode that sucker back to my house.. I mean what would do if some gangsta left it just sitting there.. I mean he looked well off, with his bling and grill just glistening..

Its a pretty cool scrapper bike, it has shiny colors and makes noises when I peddle...

ZootedGranny
06-26-2007, 05:36 PM
GHOST RIDE, GHOST RIDE...GET OUT THE WAY, LET CASPER DRIVE
GHOST RIDE, GO CRAZY...WHO'S THAT DRIVIN? PATRICK SWAYZE

Baby Lee
06-26-2007, 05:38 PM
So I was at the corner in Crenshaw and some dumb gangsta left his scrapper bike on the street.. He was selling meth around the corner for like 15 minutes.. So I hopped on and rode that sucker back to my house.. I mean what would do if some gangsta left it just sitting there.. I mean he looked well off, with his bling and grill just glistening..

Its a pretty cool scrapper bike, it has shiny colors and makes noises when I peddle...
ROFL - Valiant is about to get straight JACKED by DJ Jazzy Raidersfan!!!

88TG88
06-26-2007, 05:41 PM

haha I was at a liquor store on Crenshaw one time and this bum comes up to me, I was about 17 at the time, and asks me for meth. It was the most random thing that ever happened. [/random story]