PDA

View Full Version : Fatlock going off on the Rome Show today..

Reerun_KC
07-03-2007, 10:36 AM
Fatlock is on Rome today filling in.

He is on his racism, blacks, image, etc....

Hammering the people who cry racism, blah, blah, blah...

ChiefsfaninPA
07-03-2007, 10:38 AM
Basically the same schtick we have heard numerous times before.

Reerun_KC
07-03-2007, 10:41 AM
True, Some pretty valid points....

GoHuge
07-03-2007, 12:35 PM
I gained alot of respect for him when he went after Sharpton and Jackson for their attacks on people when somebody does or says anything that gives them a chance to hold a rally and get themselves on TV. There was the Duke rape case (that didn't happen) and then the Imus nappy headed ho comment, which was highly inappropriate and hurtful. I loved the way he called those dumb shits out and actually said publically what most people think. I was proud of the big man for taking that stand and pointing out these ass clowns need to quit playing the black victim card. He even got himself a spot on the Oprah show and PTI for it PBJ

ChiefsfaninPA
07-03-2007, 12:40 PM
I gained alot of respect for him when he went after Sharpton and Jackson for their attacks on people when somebody does or says anything that gives them a chance to hold a rally and get themselves on TV. There was the Duke rape case (that didn't happen) and then the Imus nappy headed ho comment, which was highly inappropriate and hurtful. I loved the way he called those dumb shits out and actually said publically what most people think. I was proud of the big man for taking that stand and pointing out these ass clowns need to quit playing the black victim card. He even got himself a spot on the Oprah show and PTI for it PBJ

Don't get me wrong when I say he is doing his usual routine. But after awhile you get tired of hearing the same thing. His segment on Oprah is more effective than doing Jim Rome's show. I am sure Rome has no viewers so he isn't reaching the potential audience he needs to, to effectively make changes.

Reerun_KC
07-03-2007, 12:41 PM
This dude on now is cracking me up...s

bobbything
07-03-2007, 12:44 PM
He's done a great show today. It's too bad this is the only topic that he's really that good on.

KCChiefsMan
07-03-2007, 01:45 PM
well it's probably a rare instance where I would agree with him if he is talking about the people that always cry racism and throw the blame on that instead of their actions

Bugeater
07-03-2007, 04:02 PM
Don't get me wrong when I say he is doing his usual routine. But after awhile you get tired of hearing the same thing. His segment on Oprah is more effective than doing Jim Rome's show. I am sure Rome has no viewers so he isn't reaching the potential audience he needs to, to effectively make changes.
It's kind of hard to have viewers when you're on the radio.

CoMoChief
07-03-2007, 04:14 PM
It's kind of hard to have viewers when you're on the radio.

Michael Smith has been taking over IIRC since Rome is gone.

Predarat
07-03-2007, 04:59 PM
Whitlock actually did a pretty good job in Rome today. I didnt know what to expect but he did allright.

Bugeater
07-03-2007, 05:09 PM
Michael Smith has been taking over IIRC since Rome is gone.
That may be that case, but Fatlock was hosting Rome's radio show, not his TV show. Rome's radio show DOES have an audience.