PDA

View Full Version : All you can eat.

CHENZ A!
07-04-2007, 11:21 AM
Sat in the all you can eat section last night. I've got to say, save your money. I snarfed down 4 hot dogs 1 nachos and some peanuts, on top of a belly full of beer, and pretty much felt sick the last 4 innings or so of the game. Plus, all you can get are hot dogs, peanuts, popcorn, nachos, and Pepsi. No Chilli cheese fries?!?! that is some bullshit! :cuss:

Deberg_1990
07-04-2007, 11:26 AM
Gee,

I wonder why America is the most overweight socity in the world??

chagrin
07-04-2007, 11:29 AM
Sat in the all you can eat section last night. I've got to say, save your money. I snarfed down 4 hot dogs 1 nachos and some peanuts, on top of a belly full of beer, and pretty much felt sick the last 4 innings or so of the game. Plus, all you can get are hot dogs, peanuts, popcorn, nachos, and Pepsi. No Chilli cheese fries?!?! that is some bullshit! :cuss:

LMAO

That's funny stuff dude. I'm curious though, how much extra is it for the all you can eat?

Demonpenz
07-04-2007, 11:29 AM
I ususally bring in some mircle whip to throw ontop of those nacho's and dogs. That washes them down better

Braincase
07-04-2007, 11:57 AM
Was there last night, perfect attendance game for my three kids. What a first inning!

CHENZ A!
07-04-2007, 03:50 PM
LMAO

That's funny stuff dude. I'm curious though, how much extra is it for the all you can eat?

tickets were $40 :banghead: , this was not my idea, my friend got the tickets there, because they were the only handicapped seats left(one of my friends has a broken leg).

CHENZ A!
07-04-2007, 03:53 PM
Gee,

I wonder why America is the most overweight socity in the world??

It's kind of strange, I was expecting the section to be full of fatties, but for the most part everyone was average sized, alot of families up there.

Deberg_1990
07-04-2007, 03:56 PM
It's kind of strange, I was expecting the section to be full of fatties, but for the most part everyone was average sized, alot of families up there.

Yea, i was just making a little joke. But America does love its Gluttony.

Bugeater
07-04-2007, 03:57 PM
tickets were $40 :banghead: , this was not my idea, my friend got the tickets there, because they were the only handicapped seats left(one of my friends has a broken leg).
Wow, how many hot dogs would one have to eat to come out ahead on that?

CHENZ A!
07-04-2007, 04:04 PM
Wow, how many hot dogs would one have to eat to come out ahead on that?

not sure, but I sure triedto get my $'s worth.

RP_McMurphy
07-04-2007, 04:05 PM
I'm going with the son later this year after he gets back from visiting the grandparents in Deleware. My goals are 10 dogs, 3 nacho's (with lots of Jalopeno's) and 5 soda's. I weigh in at 215 on a 6 foot frame. So I love to eat.......

CHENZ A!
07-04-2007, 04:08 PM
I'm going with the son later this year after he gets back from visiting the grandparents in Deleware. My goals are 10 dogs, 3 nacho's (with lots of Jalopeno's) and 5 soda's. I weigh in at 215 on a 6 foot frame. So I love to eat.......

you can only get food for the first 2 hrs after the game starts. I'm 6'3" 180, and I thought I could eat alot more than that, but those hot dogs will sneak up on you. I was dipping them in nacho cheese :drool: it was great.

Phobia
07-04-2007, 04:16 PM
$40? Seriously?

I could eat all the hot dogs I wanted for a week on $40.

KCChiefsMan
07-04-2007, 04:40 PM
not sure, but I sure triedto get my $'s worth.

I went to a New Years thing in a bar on westport I think several years ago, $80 to get in, actually you had to have a ticket in advance and open bar expect top shelf liquor and a pretty good catering, I definately got my money's worth

Hootie
07-04-2007, 04:45 PM
Wow...

You guys should be glad you don't live in Chicago...

$40 for all you can eat seats is a STEAL.

Eleazar
07-04-2007, 04:55 PM
The all-you-can-eat section is in the club level, so it's normally a $30 seat anyway.

Hootie
07-04-2007, 04:58 PM
The all-you-can-eat section is in the club level, so it's normally a $30 seat anyway.
I bought $50 tickets at US Cellular a few weeks ago and was thrilled we sat in a section with a waitress and an inside bar...the food wasn't even free, neither were the drinks.

The bar came in handy when it started pouring rain...

CHENZ A!
07-05-2007, 12:14 AM
I bought $50 tickets at US Cellular a few weeks ago and was thrilled we sat in a section with a waitress and an inside bar...the food wasn't even free, neither were the drinks.

The bar came in handy when it started pouring rain...

there weren't waitresses, and the food selection was pretty limited. just not worth it for me, since I am definetly never going to eat that much at a Royals game again.

Logical
07-05-2007, 12:20 AM
All you can eat is definitely a young mans game.

KC Kings
07-05-2007, 07:47 AM
$40? Seriously?

I could eat all the hot dogs I wanted for a week on $40.

The all-you-can-eat tickets are in the club level, which are $30 seats.
A large drink at the K is $5.50 so if you drink 2 sodas you get your money back. As for the lack of chili cheese fries, maybe try reading the promotion that you are buying tickets for. It is pretty clear on there what is included.

I don't see the attraction with all you can eat food, when you are allowed to bring all of the food and water into the stadium that you want and I have brought everything from Happy Meals and Large pizza, to grilling burgers and dogs in the parking lot and bringing them in with us.

dirk digler
07-05-2007, 07:54 AM
The all-you-can-eat tickets are in the club level, which are $30 seats.
A large drink at the K is $5.50 so if you drink 2 sodas you get your money back. As for the lack of chili cheese fries, maybe try reading the promotion that you are buying tickets for. It is pretty clear on there what is included.

I don't see the attraction with all you can eat food, when you are allowed to bring all of the food and water into the stadium that you want and I have brought everything from Happy Meals and Large pizza, to grilling burgers and dogs in the parking lot and bringing them in with us.

You can really bring in your own food? I didn't know that. I guess I am used to going to Chiefs game where they make sure you don't bring anything in.

BTW I went to the game on Tuesday, great game and great atmosphere. I am definitely going back soon.

KC Kings
07-05-2007, 07:58 AM
You can really bring in your own food? I didn't know that. I guess I am used to going to Chiefs game where they make sure you don't bring anything in.

BTW I went to the game on Tuesday, great game and great atmosphere. I am definitely going back soon.

Any and as much food as you want, and all the water you want. We had our little league day at the K game a couple of weeks ago and I brought in 24 bags of peanuts and a soft cooler full of Push-Ups for my 2 teams, no questions asked.

Braincase
07-05-2007, 08:08 AM
Which would be better - an all-you-can-eat section at the ballgame, or an all-you-can-drink section at a strip club?

gblowfish
07-05-2007, 09:31 AM
Besides all you can eat of leftover hot dogs from the last home stand, you also got to see FIVE Royals hits! Whee!!

Micjones
07-05-2007, 09:45 AM
The nachos and hot dogs a the "K" are awful now.
That used to be a bright spot for that stadium...the concessions.

Sully
07-05-2007, 10:15 AM
Which would be better - an all-you-can-eat section at the ballgame, or an all-you-can-drink section at a strip club?
Dumbest...question...ever.

Although I guess it depends on the talent... in either case.

Planetman
07-05-2007, 02:53 PM
Was there last night, perfect attendance game for my three kids. What a first inning!
I was there too. Why didn't you say hi? :p

Rooster
07-05-2007, 03:12 PM

:hmmm: That is the type of question that will keep me up all night. If the strip club was all-you-can-drink I would probably come home with a negative balance on my atm card and a black eye. I better go with the food option. :)

sedated
07-05-2007, 03:19 PM
Besides all you can eat of leftover hot dogs from the last home stand, you also got to see FIVE Royals hits! Whee!!

you've got a rather large stick up your ass today.

it's a game. there are 162 of them. so they lost the one you went to. get over it, you spoiled little brat.

(anyone who goes to a Royals game based on the fireworks afterwards is a f*cking retard.)

Sure-Oz
07-05-2007, 03:30 PM
What are the crown seats?

CoMoChief
07-05-2007, 03:36 PM
I wonder if those seats are completely empty on buck night?

Saulbadguy
07-05-2007, 03:37 PM
That's actually not a bad deal if you want good seats. I wouldn't do it though because I live over an hour away and I guarantee you the ride home would be miserable.

Saulbadguy
07-05-2007, 03:38 PM
I wonder if those seats are completely empty on buck night?
Buck night is deceiving.

The hot dogs are different from the ones they serve your at the concession stands - they aren't as good, but they are still the best deal out of all of them.

The pepsi is an 8 oz cup full of ice and some pepsi.

The peanuts are a little ziploc baggy sized serving of peanuts.

Saulbadguy
07-05-2007, 03:41 PM
FWIW - the tickets are $35 in advance. If you buy a 4 pack they are $30 a piece.

sedated
07-05-2007, 03:41 PM
What are the crown seats?

aren't those the ones where everything is included, even liquor, and you have a waitor?

Sure-Oz
07-05-2007, 03:43 PM
aren't those the ones where everything is included, even liquor, and you have a waitor?
i believe so, and you sit basically behind hte batter by the dugouts kinda. i heard they are like $220 or something...i just wonder if everything is paid for by the ticket, like the food etc or you pay more for that.

Fish
07-05-2007, 03:56 PM
i believe so, and you sit basically behind hte batter by the dugouts kinda. i heard they are like $180 or something...i just wonder if everything is paid for by the ticket, like the food etc or you pay more for that.

Sounds like you're describing the Dugout Suite. Just past the player's dugout toward outfield....? Separate entrance down the players tunnel?

All kinds of food... all the stuff you could buy at the vendors, plus stuff like chicken wings, onion rings, and other appetizers.

And they have 2 beers on tap there in the room (it was Bud Light and Blvd Wheat when I was there). And a basic bar with a good range of liquors.

There's a waitress that will bring you a refill... and you have a private bathroom in that room too...

Fun stuff....

Sully
07-05-2007, 04:03 PM
Sounds like you're describing the Dugout Suite. Just past the player's dugout toward outfield....? Separate entrance down the players tunnel?

All kinds of food... all the stuff you could buy at the vendors, plus stuff like chicken wings, onion rings, and other appetizers.

And they have 2 beers on tap there in the room (it was Bud Light and Blvd Wheat when I was there). And a basic bar with a good range of liquors.

There's a waitress that will bring you a refill... and you have a private bathroom in that room too...

Fun stuff....
I think he's talking about the seats just behind home plate... not the dugout suites.

Sure-Oz
07-05-2007, 04:11 PM
I think he's talking about the seats just behind home plate... not the dugout suites.
yeah they are just behind homeplate, is there any diff between that and the dugout atleast concessions wise?

Sully
07-05-2007, 04:13 PM
yeah they are just behind homeplate, is there any diff between that and the dugout atleast concessions wise?
I've never sat in either, so I'm not sure. I believe my cousin, who has sat in the crown seats, told me it's all you can eat, but I don't know about the drinks... and I don't know about the price.

mikeyis4dcats.
07-05-2007, 04:35 PM
I've never sat in either, so I'm not sure. I believe my cousin, who has sat in the crown seats, told me it's all you can eat, but I don't know about the drinks... and I don't know about the price.

yes, the Crown seats just behind the plate are AYCE and drink. And they are something like $220 per seat with a minimum of 4 and must be bought as season tix. They would run you something like 20k to get for a season.

A buddy that used to work for SBC would get them once or twice a year.