PDA

View Full Version : Gotta love living outside city limits.

luv
07-04-2007, 09:22 PM
Sounds like World War III outside. I did discover that I have an awesome view for the fireworks show that a nearby country club puts on.

Hope everyone had a great holiday!

Discuss Thrower
07-04-2007, 09:25 PM
I got some money, and my father got wasted. Oh, I rode in a modified Model T in the company of Hillbilly Shriners.

Yep, just another normal birthday.

luv
07-04-2007, 10:02 PM
I got some money, and my father got wasted. Oh, I rode in a modified Model T in the company of Hillbilly Shriners.

Yep, just another normal birthday.
Money is always good. Glad you had a good day.

07-04-2007, 10:04 PM
We can shoot off fireworks in the city limits in Topuka. There was smoke all the way into work today.

Discuss Thrower
07-04-2007, 10:11 PM
Money is always good. Glad you had a good day.

Yeah, money is good. But your father getting so annihilated drunk that he's arguing with a 2.5 year old and touching a waitress... Triple+Plus Ungood.

Edit, how could I forget? Pretty sure mom just got done vomiting from food poisoning she picked up from either Ruby Tuesdays from yesterday or Cracker Barrel today.

Smed1065
07-04-2007, 10:14 PM
Quiet here because of the drought.

I am afraid to fart, it is so dry..........

jAZ
07-04-2007, 10:19 PM
We live on the western edge of Tucson with a view of the whole city skyline from our yard.

Just came in from watching 6 different fireworks displays at one time.

luv
07-04-2007, 10:20 PM
We live on the western edge of Tucson with a view of the whole city skyline from our yard.

Just came in from watching 6 different fireworks displays at one time.
Sounds awesome.

Saulbadguy
07-04-2007, 10:53 PM
I want to murder whoever is shooting fireworks off a few doors down from us. I'm giving them one more hour until I call the cops on them.

Bugeater
07-04-2007, 10:53 PM
Hell I live in the city limits and my neighborhood sounded like Iraq. And wtf is up with these people who want to drive down the street when I'm lighting stuff off? Jeez, stay the hell home people.

luv
07-04-2007, 10:55 PM
Hell I live in the city limits and my neighborhood sounded like Iraq. And wtf is up with these people who want to drive down the street when I'm lighting stuff off? Jeez, stay the hell home people.
LMAO

Discuss Thrower
07-04-2007, 10:57 PM
I want to murder whoever is shooting fireworks off a few doors down from us. I'm giving them one more hour until I call the cops on them.

So, that means you're voting for Hillary, right?

Logical
07-04-2007, 10:59 PM
Yeah, money is good. But your father getting so annihilated drunk that he's arguing with a 2.5 year old and touching a waitress... Triple+Plus Ungood.

Edit, how could I forget? Pretty sure mom just got done vomiting from food poisoning she picked up from either Ruby Tuesdays from yesterday or Cracker Barrel today.

TMI

Discuss Thrower
07-04-2007, 11:03 PM
TMI

Actually, TMI would be editing that post a second time because I was incorrect about a part of it. Take a guess in what manner.

luv
07-05-2007, 11:56 PM
Still listening to people set off fireworks.

Bugeater
07-06-2007, 12:01 AM
Still listening to people set off fireworks.
I haven't heard a thing all night here. But I did take about a three hour nap this evening so maybe I slept thru it.

luv
07-06-2007, 12:59 AM
I haven't heard a thing all night here. But I did take about a three hour nap this evening so maybe I slept thru it.
I got home from work just before 12:30. They were setting some off until about 30 minutes ago.

A three hour nap? Won't you be up all night?

KC Kings
07-06-2007, 07:49 AM
I live in KC city limits, but we are in the Liberty School district which means lots of city employees that are required to live in KC city limits live in my neighborhood.

There are about 20 cops that live in the subdivision, and most of them were shooting fireworks. Everybody else saw the cops firing them and decided to join in, and living at the top of the hill we sat on the deck and got to watch more fireworks than I had ever seen.

BTW, if you ever wondered what cops did with the fireworks they confiscate from people firing them illegally... last night was bunko night at my house and 2 cop wifes are in the bunko club. They all admitted that their hubbies bring the fireworks home and they shoot them off. I heard these comments second hand, as all men and children are kicked out of the house on bunko night.

Chief Chief
07-06-2007, 07:56 AM
Sounds like World War III outside. I did discover that I have an awesome view for the fireworks show that a nearby country club puts on.

Hope everyone had a great holiday!

OK, it's true ya wouldn't have the country club fireworks show if ya lived in the inner city. But you'd definitely experience the full and true-to-life/death effects of World War III!!