PDA

View Full Version : The Damon Huard Highlight Film

Hammock Parties
07-05-2007, 06:40 PM
A tribute to Mr. Blue Collar.

Right click, save as... (http://uranus.ckt.net/~gochiefs/Damon%20Huard%20Highlight%20Film.avi)

YOU WILL NEED TO INSTALL THIS CODEC TO WATCH THIS VIDEO:

http://www.free-codecs.com/download/FFDShow.htm

That's it for this offseason.

bishop_74
07-05-2007, 07:10 PM
It no worky... doesn't seem to like that codec. WM11

Hammock Parties
07-05-2007, 07:14 PM
It no worky... doesn't seem to like that codec. WM11

Use VLC player:

http://www.videolan.org/vlc/

DaFace
07-05-2007, 07:33 PM
I think your file is screwy. I've downloaded it twice and can't get it to play in WMP or BSPlayer, and it crashed my PC when I tried to play it in VLC.

The LJ video you made a couple weeks back works fine.

Hammock Parties
07-05-2007, 07:34 PM
WTF. Let me download it.

Hammock Parties
07-05-2007, 07:39 PM
Gah. You're right. I'll upload it again.

TRR
07-05-2007, 07:40 PM
Does he just hand the ball off to LJ on every highlight?

Sorry, I had to!

ChiefsFan4Life
07-05-2007, 08:40 PM
Yeah I am having issues getting it to play too and I never had in the past with any of your other videos

Hammock Parties
07-05-2007, 08:41 PM
OK. Fixed the link. Should play fine now.

Direckshun
07-05-2007, 09:04 PM
I could watch your material all day, GC. Typically great stuff there.

Huard was a great leader last season. The offense was just visibly sharper, and everybody played tighter, when Huard ran the show vs. Trent's return. Part of that you can attribute to the fact that a Pro Bowl-loaded offense recognized the need to step up their play for Huard -- but a leader can sustain that intensity, and Huard far surpassed Trent in that arena.

But why? Trent's a leader! Well, he's also cool to a fault. Huard's an emotional pistol, and for whatever reason it was that emotional lift that inspired the offense to play better when he was at the helm. Also, as the highlight reel obviously shows, he trusted his teammates a lot more than Trent did last year. He threw far more 50/50 balls than Trent did and your receivers can sense that. He moved around in the pocket quite a bit more as well and your OL responds to that.

Huard brought his fiery attitude to the field and delivered for the Chiefs, just like he did when he had to fill in for Brady in New England, just like he did when he had to fill in for Marino in Miami. And it's good to know he's there for the next three seasons. Croyle's a pure cool head in the vein of Trent, and if he can't spark this offense, at least we know we have a guy who can.

Great work GC.

ZootedGranny
07-05-2007, 09:20 PM
My favorite Huard moment last year was against the Seahawks (at least I think it was the Seahawks). It was a close game, and Huard threw a screen to LJ that was perfectly set up...and LJ dropped it.

Huard got WHITE ANGRY and screamed something like "HE SCORES THERE!"

LJ looked shook.

Well, that play, and that sweet TD pass to Wilson against the Rams.

Buehler445
07-05-2007, 09:22 PM
Great work GoChiefs!! Excellent choice of music.

On Huard, I agree with Direckshun in that he ran the offense better than Green. I really do appreciate what he did for the team. If Croyle doesn't pan out, we can stick him in and not Raiderize our new guys and kill their competitive flame and teach them bad habits. That being said, I am not opposed to growing pains. I know that they are essential to said growth. I just hope other chiefs fans are prepared.

Hammock Parties
07-05-2007, 09:22 PM
Croyle's a pure cool head in the vein of Trent, and if he can't spark this offense, at least we know we have a guy who can.

Actually Croyle was pretty demonstrative at Alabama.

Hammock Parties
07-05-2007, 09:24 PM
Great work GoChiefs!! Excellent choice of music.

I love that song. I really wanted to do one for Trent with that song because it would have tied in so perfectly with his concussion....but alas...it was not to be.

Direckshun
07-05-2007, 09:27 PM
Actually Croyle was pretty demonstrative at Alabama.
Oh? :hmmm:

Hammock Parties
07-05-2007, 09:45 PM
Oh? :hmmm:

Yeah. I mean, I never saw Trent jumping into a team mate's arms after a touchdown, y'know?

Thig Lyfe
07-05-2007, 09:55 PM
Man, I don't wanna install shit!

Just tell me you included that beautiful rainbow pass he made in the Jaguars game.

Hammock Parties
07-05-2007, 09:58 PM
Man, I don't wanna install shit!

Just tell me you included that beautiful rainbow pass he made in the Jaguars game.

Yup.

Install the shit you pussy. It takes seconds.

Hammock Parties
07-06-2007, 08:31 AM
Bump!

Hammock Parties
07-06-2007, 04:13 PM
Where the f*ck is Hootie? Dammit.

OnTheWarpath15
07-06-2007, 04:18 PM
Pretty good, considering the limited amount of material you had to work with.

Somewhat disappointed I had to wait until the very end to see his best throw of the year:

TD pass to Samie Parker @ Arizona........

penguinz
07-06-2007, 04:29 PM
A tribute to Mr. Blue Collar.

Right click, save as... (http://uranus.ckt.net/~gochiefs/Damon%20Huard%20Highlight%20Film.avi)

YOU WILL NEED TO INSTALL THIS CODEC TO WATCH THIS VIDEO:

http://www.free-codecs.com/download/FFDShow.htm

That's it for this offseason.I don't have a right click. :(

:)

Direckshun
07-06-2007, 06:47 PM
What the hell was that trophy Huard was holding at the end of the year?

OnTheWarpath15
07-06-2007, 07:17 PM

Governor's Cup.

Winner of the Chiefs-Rams game each year takes home the hardware.

Thig Lyfe
07-06-2007, 07:19 PM

The Best Quarterback Ever Award.

Reerun_KC
07-06-2007, 08:24 PM
Once Huard lead blocks for LJ to spring him for a TD, then you can make a highlight film about him...

Hootie
07-06-2007, 11:29 PM
My favorite Huard moment last year was against the Seahawks (at least I think it was the Seahawks). It was a close game, and Huard threw a screen to LJ that was perfectly set up...and LJ dropped it.

Huard got WHITE ANGRY and screamed something like "HE SCORES THERE!"

LJ looked shook.

Well, that play, and that sweet TD pass to Wilson against the Rams.
That's the EXACT play that started my infatuation with Huard, and led me to believe he was the right QB for our team last year, not Green.

He was PISSED...he WANTED that game...never saw Trent show anything of the sort.

They say Trent was a leader, I'm not so sure about that, but that's all said and done.

Hootie
07-06-2007, 11:34 PM
I'm going to download it and watch it right now...

Hammock Parties
07-06-2007, 11:35 PM
I'm going to download it and watch it right now...

Heh heh. You're going to LOVE it.

Hootie
07-06-2007, 11:40 PM
that is ****ing awesome! GOD I LOVE HUARD.

I'm going to jack off to that for weeks!

Hootie
07-06-2007, 11:41 PM
Heh heh. You're going to LOVE it.
It's a keeper...that's for sure. Right on my desktop...it's going to get a lot of use.

Hammock Parties
07-06-2007, 11:43 PM
FOR HOOTIE

Direckshun
07-06-2007, 11:45 PM
In the middle of the video, you can see Jacksonville's Paul Spicer lay the smackdown on Huard as Huard's releasing the ball.

Huard hits the ground, the 300-pound Spicer lands on top of him, and Huard immediately rolls over to throw his arm into the side of Spicer's head.

Doesn't even seem to affect Spicer, but there you have it.

Hootie
07-06-2007, 11:46 PM
FOR HOOTIE
I giggled like the little girls I like when I saw that.

Hammock Parties
07-06-2007, 11:47 PM
In the middle of the video, you can see Jacksonville's Paul Spicer lay the smackdown on Huard as Huard's releasing the ball.

Huard hits the ground, the 300-pound Spicer lands on top of him, and Huard immediately rolls over to throw his arm into the side of Spicer's head.

Doesn't even seem to affect Spicer, but there you have it.

I have to admit, I really like Huard's attitude. I'm not convinced he's the guy to take us anywhere but he might be the perfect backup QB.

RedDread
07-07-2007, 12:21 AM
best vid to date IMO