PDA

View Full Version : Selling 2 or 4 awesome KC CHIEFS tickets!

kcsport
07-06-2007, 10:24 AM
I'm selling 2 or 4 awesome KC CHIEFS tickets for the preseason and/or regular season games. The 4 side-by-side seats are less than 1 minute to concessions and restrooms, on the aisle & the 45 yard line, section 324/row 6 - far better than lower level endzone and corner seats. I can mail the tickets & accept credit card through PayPal or deliver tickets in person if you're in the KC area. I'm not on this site often, so please contact me at hbjh@aol.com. Thanks and go Chiefs!

ROYC75
07-10-2007, 09:08 AM
I can use 4 for the Minny game.......my oldest son and his client is flying in.

Bob Dole
07-13-2007, 04:53 AM
I'm selling 2 or 4 awesome KC CHIEFS tickets for the preseason and/or regular season games. The 4 side-by-side seats are less than 1 minute to concessions and restrooms, on the aisle & the 45 yard line, section 324/row 6 - far better than lower level endzone and corner seats. I can mail the tickets & accept credit card through PayPal or deliver tickets in person if you're in the KC area. I'm not on this site often, so please contact me at hbjh@aol.com. Thanks and go Chiefs!

Post the price publicly, or stop posting tickets for sale. Bob Dole has been informed that, contrary to forum policy, you are selling tickets in excess of face value.

A brief look at your posting history would appear to back up the accusation that you are a ticket broker, as you have done nothing but buy and sell tickets on this site.

StcChief
07-15-2007, 10:44 AM
:clap: get this scum outta here. Take it to craigslist kcsport.

kcsport
07-24-2007, 07:43 AM
Nope, I'm not a ticket broker - just a fan/season ticket holder that can't afford to go to all the games. Therefore, I usually sell 1/2 to 3/4 of my 4 season tickets and use the rest. Yes, I'm not on this site much and prefer to receive emails through my personal email. If somesone wants to pay me above face value . . . great . . . makes up for the cost of my preseason tickets that I practically have to give away.