PDA

View Full Version : How badly do you want to lose weight?

Rooster
07-06-2007, 01:04 PM
Diet pill’s icky side effects keep users honest

By Melissa Dahl
Health writer
MSNBC
Updated: 7:01 a.m. CT July 6, 2007

Sometimes, you can’t stop your weight-loss secrets from leaking out.

Dieters have been flocking to drugstores to pick up Alli, the first over-the-counter weight-loss pill to be approved by the FDA, despite the scary warning: Stray too far from your low-fat diet and you just might poop your pants.

The drug’s maker, GlaxoSmithKline, has been up front about the pill’s side effects, suggesting that first timers wear dark pants or bring a change of clothes to work until they get used to the diet pill’s potentially yucky consequences.

Cheaters share cautionary tales
But we don’t always like to bother with directions. Those who haven’t completely followed instructions offer cautionary tales on the drug company’s Web site.

“(I)’ve pooped my pants 3 times today, and sorry to get descriptive but it even leaked onto the couch at one point!” writes one user. ROFL ROFL

It can strike any time — even in the early hours of the morning. One user writes: “(Y)a know how when you start moving around in the morning ya pass a little gas. Well, I did and then went into the bathroom and to my horror I had an orange river of grease running down my leg.” ROFL ROFL

Fellow cheaters advise each other on the best clean-up methods, and some even suggest using panty liners or Depends. One frugal user noted, “I’m thinking that infant diapers might be a cheaper way to go, just use them as a large pad.”

The gross side effects might scare away the less-committed, but some experts appreciate Alli’s very real, very immediate consequences of cheating on your diet.

“It forces you to eat a lower-fat diet — if you don’t, you’re violently penalized for not doing so,” says David Sarwer, the director of clinical services at the Center for Weight Loss and Eating Disorders at the University of Pennsylvania School of Medicine. “When they eat a little too much fat, they’ll learn not to do it again.”

Full Article Link
http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/19587389/

Redrum_69
07-06-2007, 01:06 PM
It can strike any time — even in the early hours of the morning. One user writes: “(Y)a know how when you start moving around in the morning ya pass a little gas. Well, I did and then went into the bathroom and to my horror I had an orange river of grease running down my leg.”

:eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:

Boyceofsummer
07-06-2007, 01:15 PM
move around! This is the only way I can eat similar to a pig.

Hog's Gone Fishin
07-06-2007, 01:17 PM
That's a bunch of crap!

DMAC
07-06-2007, 01:21 PM
I bet the makers of "Oops, I crapped my pants" are turning around their profit board and breakin' out the cigars!

http://s133702574.onlinehome.us/pictures/blog/crappedmypants.jpg

KCChiefsMan
07-06-2007, 01:21 PM
kind of like that pill for alchoholics that makes you puke if you drink any

Fish
07-06-2007, 01:22 PM
Yeah.... it's not that complicated.... get off your ass, get outside and do something... quit feeding your face... get away from your TV/computer....

But no.... these idiots would rather shit themselves in search of the easy weight loss method...

DMAC
07-06-2007, 01:25 PM
But no.... these idiots would rather shit themselves in search of the easy weight loss method...It boggles my mind, man.

chasedude
07-06-2007, 01:28 PM
I don't get it. Why spend the money to purchase the medication only to turn around and cheat on it??

Didn't that Olestra used to cause "Anal Leakage"? I remember when people were shitting themselves out eating those WOW chips... ROFL

chagrin
07-06-2007, 01:33 PM
kind of like that pill for alchoholics that makes you puke if you drink any

No, actually this is nothing like that

luv
07-06-2007, 01:36 PM
Yeah.... it's not that complicated.... get off your ass, get outside and do something... quit feeding your face... get away from your TV/computer....

But no.... these idiots would rather shit themselves in search of the easy weight loss method...
:clap:

Rooster
07-06-2007, 01:57 PM
I wonder how many of these pills it would take to make someone crap their pants. Talk about a hilarious prank to pull on someone that you didn't care much for. The possibilites are endless.

KC Kings
07-06-2007, 02:42 PM

It is not made as a replacement for excersise and good diet, but to assist you by blocking the fat in your diet. It is the exact same thing as Xenical, which has been used for years, but this stuff is only half the dosage.

I took Xenical for a couple of weeks and never crapped my pants. I eat pretty healthy, (extremely healthy for a 270lb guy), but even after eating BBQ, or pizza night I never crapped my pants or had any anal leakage. I wonder how much fat you would have to consume in order to crap your pants. It is like those people that got the Lays fat free potato chips and complained that they crapped themselves after eating 3 family sized bags in one sitting.

If I were going to pay money for a diet pill I would get phentermine. I would gladly workout/excersize more if I had more time to do so. Phentermine makes you never want to eat and you also have constant cotton mouth so you drink lots of water . On top of that it gives you a ton of energy so not only can you not sleep you also can't sit still so your sleep time is easily converted to workout time.