PDA

View Full Version : I look FABULOUS!

Rain Man
07-07-2007, 12:54 PM
I'm telling you, it's a shame that you folks can't see me today, because I've got it all working right now. The jeans I pulled out of the closet are flattering and have just the right mix of fading and newness. I found my University of Tasmania t-shirt for the first time this summer, and it would make a lice-ridden corpse look good. I've got my red tennis shoes on that perfectly match the University of Tasmania logo, and I got a nice smooth shave today. My eyes are bright and white due to getting a lot of sleep last night, and I'm about to go get a haircut to lose the one hair on my head that stands straight up and makes me look like the long-lost fifth Teletubby. I'm telling you, I've got it all working for me today. I'm half-afraid to go outside for fear of being mobbed by attractive young women.

HemiEd
07-07-2007, 01:00 PM
I was expecting a picture of you in your tuxedo.

StcChief
07-07-2007, 01:00 PM
Just be careful of guys throwing Chicken Soup.

Phobia
07-07-2007, 01:01 PM
I'm very attractive for an overweight white guy with a hairy back. If you can get over the fat and the back hair, I'm quite a catch.

Bugeater
07-07-2007, 01:08 PM
Seeing as I just returned home from working all morning in a large commercial building that's under construction and has no air conditioning, I'm not looking too bad.

pr_capone
07-07-2007, 01:11 PM
I'm very attractive for an overweight white guy with a hairy back. If you can get over the fat and the back hair, I'm quite a catch.

Same here.... without the back hair. :p

Phobia
07-07-2007, 01:12 PM
Same here.... without the back hair. :p

You're young yet. Just wait.

FAX
07-07-2007, 01:13 PM
Funny you should ask, Mr. Rain Man. I have this cool inner beauty thing going on right now.

I'm considering turning myself inside out.

FAX

Bugeater
07-07-2007, 01:17 PM
Funny you should ask, Mr. Rain Man. I have this cool inner beauty thing going on right now.

I'm considering turning myself inside out.

FAX
I've heard that the fastest way to do that is to sit on a pool drain.

chagrin
07-07-2007, 01:19 PM
This is interesting, I woke up in a splendid mod myself, for a change :)
Must be something in the air

FAX
07-07-2007, 01:27 PM

Darn glad to hear it, Mr. chagrin.

FAX

pr_capone
07-07-2007, 01:28 PM

You woke up inside Morphius?????? :dom:

Phobia
07-07-2007, 03:10 PM
I'd like to change my vote. I have some blemishes on my face. I look like a pock-faced teenager.... with a hairy back.

luv
07-07-2007, 03:35 PM
Each day is better than the day before. Inside and out! Thanks for asking!

Jilly
07-07-2007, 04:06 PM
I look hot today.... it's rare I recognize days like these, but today...i'm wearin it proud.

Hammock Parties
07-07-2007, 04:53 PM
I've seen Rain Man's photo...and he's extremely dapper.

RJ
07-07-2007, 05:16 PM
Guys my age just look how we look. We look the same every day except a day older. When we get a haircut it looks the same, just shorter. When we buy clothes they look the same, just newer. When our families buy us gifts they give us things that look like the things we already have. Most guys my age don't offer many surprises. All our surprises come from the people around us, our wives, our children, our friends, our co-workers. And you know what? We don't like it. We don't like to be surprised. We don't like our wives to come home with a new hair color or our kids to get nose rings or for that guy we've worked with every day for the past 25 years to announce he's gay. So cut it out.

I went with "Eh, about average".

Baby Lee
07-07-2007, 05:42 PM
Htis isn't a Mod anymore. NTTAWWT.

pr_capone
07-07-2007, 07:14 PM
Htis isn't a Mod anymore. NTTAWWT.
Beat you to it. :p

http://chiefsplanet.com/BB/showpost.php?p=4064075&postcount=12