PDA

View Full Version : Chat Rooms

luv
07-09-2007, 02:23 AM
I used to go into Yahoo chat rooms years and years ago. Well, I got bored enough tonight to check one out. I've currently got some 20 year old kid from KC pm'ing me and telling me I'm beautiful. I should go there every once in awhile for an ego boost...LMAO

luv
07-09-2007, 02:32 AM
Now he's telling me about being turned on. Time for ignore.

People in those rooms amaze me. Total white trash.

KcMizzou
07-09-2007, 02:34 AM
Heh... good place to go if you want to lose all faith in humanity.

I used to frequent them too... met a girl there. She was attractive... and neurotic. I lived with her for a few months back when I was working the graveyard shift.

She'd call at 3am freaking out because we didn't have a fire escape in our 2nd floor apartment.

That's just the least of it.

She was hot though... I put up with a lot...heh.

SPchief
07-09-2007, 02:38 AM
Now he's telling me about being turned on. Time for ignore.

People in those rooms amaze me. Total white trash.

That was you? Shit :cuss:

luv
07-09-2007, 02:38 AM
Heh... good place to go if you want to lose all faith in humanity.

I used to frequent them too... met a girl there. She was attractive... and neurotic. I lived with her for a few months back when I was working the graveyard shift.

She'd call at 3am freaking out because we didn't have a fire escape in our 2nd floor apartment.

That's just the least of it.

She was hot though... I put up with a lot...heh.
Yeah, and people say looks don't matter. Everyone's shallow, just not everyone admits it.

luv
07-09-2007, 02:39 AM
That was you? Shit :cuss:
He just tried pm'ing me again under a different screen name...OMG, can we say crazy?

KcMizzou
07-09-2007, 02:41 AM
Yeah, and people say looks don't matter. Everyone's shallow, just not everyone admits it.You're right, to a point.

Even the hottest girl gets old fast if she's a crazy bitch.

These days I'd take cute and stable over hot and crazy.

Gettin' old, I guess.

luv
07-09-2007, 02:45 AM
You're right, to a point.

Even the hottest girl gets old fast if she's a crazy bitch.

These days I'd take cute and stable over hot and crazy.

Gettin' old, I guess.
I hate it when people say looks don't matter. They do. And you're right in saying to a point. To me, I could think a guy is an 8 on the looks scale. Personality will either move him up or down on that scale. That spark or attaction has to be there though.

KcMizzou
07-09-2007, 02:49 AM
I hate it when people say looks don't matter. They do. And you're right in saying to a point. To me, I could think a guy is an 8 on the looks scale. Personality will either move him up or down on that scale. That spark or attaction has to be there though.Yeah.. "looks dont matter" is a crock of shit. If someone's not attractive to you at all, they never enter your mind as a prospect. They don't even get to enter the game.

It's unfortunate, but it's a fact.

SPchief
07-09-2007, 02:52 AM
He just tried pm'ing me again under a different screen name...OMG, can we say crazy?

Sorry about that

KcMizzou
07-09-2007, 02:53 AM
That said... "kinda cute" can turn into "amazing" if she's the right kinda girl.

There are a ton of guys who are into "geeky hot" girls... you know.. the sexy librarian type. Lisa Lobe, for example.

luv
07-09-2007, 02:54 AM
I'm gonna hijack my own thread and say that The Jeffersons crack me up!

luv
07-09-2007, 02:56 AM
That said... "kinda cute" can turn into "amazing" if she's the right kinda girl.

There are a ton of guys who are into "geeky hot" girls... you know.. the sexy librarian type. Lisa Lobe, for example.
I don't necessarily have a "type". That's why I hate the stupid online dating sites. How the hell am I supposed to categorize something like that? When it comes to stuff like that, it just depends on what happens when you meet in person. I guess I'm just weird like that.

KcMizzou
07-09-2007, 02:56 AM
I'm gonna hijack my own thread and say that The Jeffersons crack me up!Me too..

Shit.. nevermind.

I thought you said The Jetsons.

luv
07-09-2007, 02:58 AM
Sorry about that
Would you leave me the **** alone!!! :cuss:

LMAO

luv
07-09-2007, 02:59 AM
Me too..

Shit.. nevermind.

I thought you said The Jetsons.
I didn't even realize I stopped channel surfing on TV LAND earlier. Wonder what's on HBO at this hour.

KcMizzou
07-09-2007, 02:59 AM
I don't necessarily have a "type". That's why I hate the stupid online dating sites. How the hell am I supposed to categorize something like that? When it comes to stuff like that, it just depends on what happens when you meet in person. I guess I'm just weird like that.Every good relationship I ever had was a friend of a friend.

And yeah, I agree about the "type" thing... some times you like 'em, sometimes you don't. I find it hard to predict my own tastes, let alone anyone elses.

kcxiv
07-09-2007, 03:02 AM
I usedd to chat in a chatroom back in shit 1995 called coolchat. haha. Was a cool place, i met some really good friends that later on became real life good friends. One of my friends met her husband on there, they now have a kid and are happily married for 7 years now. Good times.

luv
07-09-2007, 03:06 AM
I usedd to chat in a chatroom back in shit 1995 called coolchat. haha. Was a cool place, i met some really good friends that later on became real life good friends. One of my friends met her husband on there, they now have a kid and are happily married for 7 years now. Good times.
I met a group of people at a "chat party" at Cowboys 2000 here in Springfield once. Just weren't my type of people. I remember going to a chat room once where there was this couple. They met through chat and got engaged. THey had never even met in person.

KcMizzou
07-09-2007, 03:08 AM
I met a group of people at a "chat party" at Cowboys 2000 here in Springfield once. Just weren't my type of people. I remember going to a chat room once where there was this couple. They met through chat and got engaged. THey had never even met in person. Heh, that'll end badly.

luv
07-09-2007, 03:12 AM
Heh, that'll end badly.
I have no clue how it ended. I can't see that being good either.

Cool, I'm getting to catch the end of The Professional.

I really should go to bed after this. What on earth are you still doing up?

KcMizzou
07-09-2007, 03:15 AM
The problem that I've seen with hooking up with a hot girl online... is that she always has a stable of online fans. It's like a harem.

When you meet, and it becomes a real relationship... you'd think she'd be done with all that.

But it doesn't work quite that way.

I guess the moral of this story is... don't date attention whores.

KcMizzou
07-09-2007, 03:18 AM
I really should go to bed after this. What on earth are you still doing up?Eh, it's my birthday (9th).. and I have a 3-day weekend.

I can sleep as late as I want tomorrow... found myself here.

kcxiv
07-09-2007, 03:19 AM
I met a group of people at a "chat party" at Cowboys 2000 here in Springfield once. Just weren't my type of people. I remember going to a chat room once where there was this couple. They met through chat and got engaged. THey had never even met in person.
Yeah, thats very very iffy. Friend of mines used to meet chicks from around here and do naughty thigns with them. haha. he was bad. Though he hooked me up once or twice. So, hey, it was ok. lol

kcxiv
07-09-2007, 03:19 AM
Only 2;20, but i am ready to crash. Woke up way early today though, then slept a few hours in the day time. So i am up now :(

luv
07-09-2007, 03:21 AM
Eh, it's my birthday (9th).. and I have a 3-day weekend.

I can sleep as late as I want tomorrow... found myself here.
Wow. Happy birthday!!!

Sleeping in is great. One perk of not having a day job.

Drink beer and have a steak!

luv
07-09-2007, 03:23 AM
The problem that I've seen with hooking up with a hot girl online... is that she always has a stable of online fans. It's like a harem.

When you meet, and it becomes a real relationship... you'd think she'd be done with all that.

But it doesn't work quite that way.

I guess the moral of this story is... don't date attention whores.
If she's hot though, how could she not constantly have attention?

KcMizzou
07-09-2007, 03:24 AM
Wow. Happy birthday!!!

Sleeping in is great. One perk of not having a day job.

Drink beer and have a steak!Thank you. That sounds like a good idea.

luv
07-09-2007, 03:26 AM
Thank you. That sounds like a good idea.
You're quite welcome.

Time for me to force myself to go to sleep. Wasn't feeling well today, so slept most of it. Paying the price now.

Anyway, enjoy your day!

KcMizzou
07-09-2007, 03:28 AM
If she's hot though, how could she not constantly have attention?She will... but it's different online.

When a girl shows her picture in a chat room.. and she's attractive... she'll instantly be bombarded with conversation, perversion, love and affection.

Lots of girls like that attention.... even if they're good at heart.

luv
07-09-2007, 03:34 AM
She will... but it's different online.

When a girl shows her picture in a chat room.. and she's attractive... she'll instantly be bombarded with conversation, perversion, love and affection.

Lots of girls like that attention.... even if they're good at heart.
Oh sure, start a good conversation now...lol.

Most girls online in chat rooms are there for attention, yes. IMO, it's the insecure ones who need that constant attention. Makes them feel important/special.

Okay, now I'm off to bed.

KcMizzou
07-09-2007, 03:39 AM

Most girls online in chat rooms are there for attention, yes. IMO, it's the insecure ones who need that constant attention. Makes them feel important/special.

Okay, now I'm off to bed.Heheh... sorry.

G'night.

kcxiv
07-09-2007, 03:39 AM

Okay, now I'm off to bed. from my experience with women, and being raised with them. 2 sisters and alot of other family that is mostly women, i would say 90 percent of all women want attentions. lol

KcMizzou
07-09-2007, 03:41 AM
from my experience with women, and being raised with them. 2 sisters and alot of other family that is mostly women, i would say 90 percent of all women want attentions. lolI think you meant 100%.

They just want it in different ways.

Hootie
07-09-2007, 04:01 AM
Jesus...

KcMizzou
07-09-2007, 04:11 AM
Jesus......Christ walks into an inn.

Hands the the innkeeper a few nails, and says.. "Can you put me up for the night?"