PDA

View Full Version : ChiefsPlanet interviews: GoChiefs

TinyEvel
07-09-2007, 11:16 PM
Tonight, we'll be turning the lens around, and I'll ask the interviewer to take the other seat. I'll be asking the questions, probing deeply, into the world of noneother than the original Chiefsplanet attention whore: GoChiefs.

(note, I am a shit typist, an I'll be trying to do this quickly, so please forgive me and try to decipher any transposed letters and bad spaces)

That said, here we go:

GoChiefs, how are you tonight?

Hammock Parties
07-09-2007, 11:18 PM
I'm kinda pissed off, very anxious, and feeling a bit like a little bitch. In other words, I could really use a blowjob.

ROYC75
07-09-2007, 11:19 PM
Let me get the popcorn, BRB........

TinyEvel
07-09-2007, 11:20 PM
I can't help you there, pal. What put you in this mood? Did Nick reject one of your latest pro-Huard columns?

Hammock Parties
07-09-2007, 11:22 PM
No. It's kind of complicated. It's slightly related to Warpaint, but only in the most remote of ways. Basically, I don't want to leave Missouri until the 26th. I'm encountering resistance.

TinyEvel
07-09-2007, 11:22 PM
dude, you're gonna have to engage much more quickly if this is going to work....

Hammock Parties
07-09-2007, 11:23 PM
What?

TinyEvel
07-09-2007, 11:24 PM
Okay, well, I'll not ask you for details, but you must understand that every great career is built on the back of sacrafice. So, Where, roughly, do you live, mainly? I thought you resided in Texas?

Hammock Parties
07-09-2007, 11:25 PM
I live in Spring, which is a small community just north of Houston. I like it, but sometimes it is too hot. I am vacationing in Springfield at the moment. It was very cool tonight on the porch (even before the rain).

TinyEvel
07-09-2007, 11:26 PM
I understand you are the Editor in Chief of WPI. True? How does that work, you being so far away? What perks do you enjoy as amember of the press?

Direckshun
07-09-2007, 11:30 PM
Why the **** would you consider a vacation in Springfield?

Seriously. I live here, but I wouldn't hit this place up for a vacation.

Hammock Parties
07-09-2007, 11:30 PM
I understand you are the Editor in Chief of WPI. True? How does that work, you being so far away? What perks do you enjoy as amember of the press?

I wouldn't describe myself as the Editor in Chief. That title indicates someone who has total control. A more accurate description of my role would be "Copy Desk Chief." It's not really difficult due to my location, we do everything over the internet and have a pretty good rapport of communication going. Everything runs fairly smoothly.

As for perks, sometimes I know things before anyone else knows them. I received a phone call a few months ago about the Dante Hall trade before it hit anywhere else. I also have access to media sites which serve Scout.com, i.e. bitchin' photography. And of course, sometimes NFL General Managers send me letters.

Hammock Parties
07-09-2007, 11:31 PM
Why the **** would you consider a vacation in Springfield?

Seriously. I live here, but I wouldn't hit this place up for a vacation.

I have five relatives here. I like it.

TinyEvel
07-09-2007, 11:31 PM
I need you glued to this thread, refreshing your screen, pal. I have an 8:30 client meeting in the morning and no time to wait for you to post your witty quip to the "Tighty whities" thread. chop, chop!

Hammock Parties
07-09-2007, 11:32 PM
WTF man, we're going pretty fast here. But I'll try to go faster.

TinyEvel
07-09-2007, 11:33 PM
As for perks, sometimes I know things before anyone else knows them. I received a phone call a few months ago about the Dante Hall trade before it hit anywhere else. I also have access to media sites which serve Scout.com, i.e. bitchin' photography. And of course, sometimes NFL General Managers send me letters.

Nice. I'm sure most of us would be stoked to have that access.... So, when did you become a Chiefs fan? did you live in KC at one point?

Hammock Parties
07-09-2007, 11:35 PM
Nice. I'm sure most of us would be stoked to have that access.... So, when did you become a Chiefs fan? did you live in KC at one point?

No, I never lived in Kansas City. I was born and raised 11 years in Scotland. My father was a big football fan (raised in Missouri) and I was mildly curious about the sport. When we moved to America I started watching the Cowboys and grew more interested. I then discovered Joe Montana and his link to the Chiefs created mine. I became a KC fan in '92 when Dave Krieg and the boys visited Dallas. Our neighbor gave us a couple of tickets. I started watching the Chiefs regularly the following season.

TinyEvel
07-09-2007, 11:36 PM
Did Tynes departure strike a certain place in your heart? And, do you really live with your mom? and if so, in her basement?

Hammock Parties
07-09-2007, 11:38 PM
Did Tynes departure strike a certain place in your heart? And, do you really live with your mom? and if so, in her basement?

Well, I kind of played that up. We're both from Scotland so it was cool, and I kind of liked him, but he was getting older and the Chiefs would have needed a kicker in a few years anyway. The truth is I'll fall madly in love with any Chiefs kicker who is clutch as hell.

I would be much more distraught if the Chiefs dumped LJ. Tynes was like my girlfriend. Larry is my wife.

I live with my parents, yes. And there are no basements in Texas.

TinyEvel
07-09-2007, 11:40 PM
You change your avatar and even username quite often. What is behind that. And, how is your real-life persona different from your internet persona. i.e. what is one thing people don't know about what makes you tick.

Hammock Parties
07-09-2007, 11:43 PM
You change your avatar and even username quite often. What is behind that.

I dunno, I just like changing it. In 2005 I had the same signature for the whole season. I don't control my username, but am a victim of mod abuse. In my defense I rarely use the same avatar twice. Occasionally I bring back my old Jesus avatar though.

And, how is your real-life persona different from your internet persona. i.e. what is one thing people don't know about what makes you tick.

I'm not really sure. You'd have to ask Phobia - he probably knows best. I'm not such of a crack baby in real life I suppose. It takes a lot to get me pissed off in real life. I'm pretty tolerant of people unless you're trashing my stuff - then the switch flips.

I'm also not as much of a nerd as some people might think.

Oh, people might be surprised by how much of a perfectionist I am. In certain areas, I guess. Heh.

TinyEvel
07-09-2007, 11:44 PM
I'm also not as much of a nerd as some people might think.

Interesting. Explain.

Hammock Parties
07-09-2007, 11:47 PM
Interesting. Explain.

I was a much bigger nerd in my youth. I sold my Boba Fett costume years ago, and I no longer religiously play SWCCG. I don't even watch Sci-Fi TV shows, apart from old episodes of Star Trek (on my PC). I kinda like chick flicks, too.

I don't wear nerdy shirts. I don't own a pocket protector. I suck at advanced math and can't program anything worth a lick. Hell, I don't even play PC games all that often.

And I loathe MMORPGs like World of Warcraft.

Oh, and I have good hygiene. I hate facial hair and like my hair cropped short. And of course I love sports.

Hammock Parties
07-09-2007, 11:49 PM
Oh, and I own about five action figures, and haven't even considered buying one in years.

Direckshun
07-09-2007, 11:50 PM
So just how close do you think Sauron was to regaining his physical form when the Ring of Power was destroyed?

dirk digler
Are you an illegal alien?

TinyEvel
I was a much bigger nerd in my youth. I sold my Boba Fett costume years ago, and I no longer religiously play SWCCG. I don't even watch Sci-Fi TV shows, apart from old episodes of Star Trek (on my PC).

I don't wear nerdy shirts. I don't own a pocket protector. I suck at advanced math and can't program anything worth a lick. Hell, I don't even play PC games all that often.

And I loathe MMORPGs like World of Warcraft.

Well, if it's any consolation, I still own my Evel costume (lol!). I would believe that most people would think of you as a sports nerd, rather than a pocket protector nerd, but at least you're making some green from your passion. Speaking of that, what is the "$500" joke people keep throwing out about WPI, and, who are your favorite sports columnists? KC or otherwise? (BTW, if you say Eileen Wier, interview is OVAH!)

Hammock Parties
07-09-2007, 11:51 PM
So just how close do you think Sauron was to regaining his physical form when the Ring of Power was destroyed?

Sauron cannot take form without the Ring.

Hammock Parties
Are you an illegal alien?

Nope, my parents are American citizens.

luv
You change your avatar and even username quite often. What is behind that. And, how is your real-life persona different from your internet persona. i.e. what is one thing people don't know about what makes you tick.
Wow. That's a really good question.

dirk digler
07-09-2007, 11:52 PM
Nope, my parents are American citizens.

Damn I was about to call the INS. :)

Direckshun
07-09-2007, 11:54 PM
Sauron cannot take form without the Ring.
One could argue that he wouldn't have to, considering that his forces clearly outnumbered the rest of Middle Earth's and that the kingdom to his East that most jeopardized his ability to reign, Man's, had all but fallen completely at the Siege of Minas Tirith and the Battle of Pelennor Fields.

Hammock Parties
07-09-2007, 11:54 PM
Well, if it's any consolation, I still own my Evel costume (lol!). I would believe that most people would think of you as a sports nerd, rather than a pocket protector nerd, but at least you're making some green from your passion.

Thanks. I don't really care what people think of me. It doesn't bother me unless it's a friend.

Speaking of that, what is the "$500" joke people keep throwing out about WPI, and, who are your favorite sports columnists? KC or otherwise? (BTW, if you say Eileen Wier, interview is OVAH!)

The $500 joke is fairly simple. Phil received $500 for the one year he was employed at Warpaint.

My favorite Sports Columnists are:

Jason Whitlock
Joe Posnanski
Jeffrey Flanagan - simply because he responded to my email and used my "tip."
Rick Gosselin

Probably some others but I can't think of them right now.

TinyEvel
07-09-2007, 11:56 PM
It seems that you gravitate towards people who give you respect or attention. Are your parents divorced?
THe reasonI ask is becasue I am the same way and mine are.

Hammock Parties
07-09-2007, 11:56 PM
One could argue that he wouldn't have to, considering that his forces clearly outnumbered the rest of Middle Earth's and that the kingdom to his East that most jeopardized his ability to reign, Man's, had all but fallen completely at the Siege of Minas Tirith and the Battle of Pelennor Fields.

Don't you mean Kingdom to his West? Mordor was East of Minas Tirith.

I guess you might be right.

QuikSsurfer
07-09-2007, 11:57 PM
http://www.seancoon.org/wp-content/postimages/whale-penis.jpg

Direckshun
07-09-2007, 11:58 PM

Yeah, that.

****ing nerd.

Hammock Parties
It seems that you gravitate towards people who give you respect or attention. Are your parents divorced?

Doesn't everyone gravitate towards those kind of people?

THe reasonI ask is becasue I am the same way and mine are.

No, my parents aren't divorced. I grew up in a very solid, if smothering household. If anything I was sheltered too much.

Direckshun
I gravitate towards abuse.

Part of the reason why I post here.

TinyEvel
07-09-2007, 11:59 PM

THis is NOT helping your assertion that you are not a nerd. Back the fock off answering the peanut gallery. This is TinyE's show. (though, tha twhale dick thing was pretty friggin' funny -- rep!)

Hammock Parties
07-09-2007, 11:59 PM
Yeah, that.

****ing nerd.

Hey man, my cousin can sing the entire "Ballad of Gil-Galad." I know like one verse. I ain't got nothing on him. Anyone can read a fake map.

Hammock Parties
07-10-2007, 12:00 AM
THis is NOT helping your assertion that you are not a nerd. Back the fock off answering the peanut gallery. This is TinyE's show. (though, tha twhale dick thing was pretty friggin' funny -- rep!)

Good idea. And I've never seen a whale dong before. Impressive.

TinyEvel
07-10-2007, 12:01 AM
Doesn't everyone gravitate towards those kind of people?

Well, maybe a ot of people on BBs. Point taken. So, the burning question, are you really a virgin, and how did the ghey thing come up as a running gag?

Hammock Parties
07-10-2007, 12:02 AM
Well, maybe a ot of people on BBs. Point taken. So, the burning question, are you really a virgin, and how did the ghey thing come up as a running gag?

Yeah, I still have my V card. The gay thing started when I admitted to seeing a dude's dong in my peripheral vision in a restroom. That's also where the infamous "Meatpeeker" username came from.

el borracho
07-10-2007, 12:03 AM
Which get-rich-quick scheme seems most legit to you?

Which late-night infomercial products have you purchased?

TinyEvel
07-10-2007, 12:04 AM
Yeah, I still have my V card. The gay thing started when I admitted to seeing a dude's dong in my peripheral vision in a restroom. That's also where the infamous "Meatpeeker" username came from.

NICE! Lexicon level sh*t. Thanks. So, are you saving yourself for the right woman? I've noticed you're fond of Carrie UNderwood. But, don't you think that Kelley Pickler would be a better lay? Like, more fun and easier?

luv
07-10-2007, 12:04 AM
Which get-rich-quick scheme seems most legit to you?

Which late-night infomercial products have you purchased?
I so want the Hip Hop Abs. But this isn't my interview. Just wanted to throw that in though.

Hammock Parties
07-10-2007, 12:06 AM
NICE! Lexicon level sh*t. Thanks. So, are you saving yourself for the right woman? I've noticed you're fond of Carrie UNderwood. But, don't you think that Kelley Pickler would be a better lay? Like, more fun and easier?

I'm not saving myself for anyone, although I'd certainly do that for Miss Underwood if she pledged her undying love for me.

Kelly Pickler is dumb, and not as hot IMO. Better body, but not as hot overall. I don't like personality as much as Carrie's. She'd be a good **** though, for sure.

el borracho
07-10-2007, 12:07 AM
If Fabio and Lorenzo Lamas got in a fight, who would you root for (and why) and who do you think would win (and why)?

Donger
07-10-2007, 12:08 AM
She'd be a good **** though, for sure.

ROFL

Direckshun
07-10-2007, 12:08 AM
Who are your five favorite Chiefs that have never been selected to a Pro Bowl?

TinyEvel
07-10-2007, 12:09 AM
Choose:

Hang in NYC with LJ for one evening, or Handjob from Underwood (but she doesn't say one word or even acknowledge you. It's completely service-oriented, then she quickly leaves)

el borracho
07-10-2007, 12:09 AM
If Larry couldn't wear #27, which number would you hope he wore?

TinyEvel
07-10-2007, 12:10 AM
what is this?

Hammock Parties
07-10-2007, 12:12 AM
Choose:

Hang in NYC with LJ for one evening, or Handjob from Underwood (but she doesn't say one word or even acknowledge you. It's completely service-oriented, then she quickly leaves)

Hmmm.

Shit, that's a tough choice. On one hand, I'm not really interested in hanging out with LJ. I'd rather admire him from afar and head his video production company in an ideal world.

On the other hand, I'd like a handjob from Carrie, but it would be kind of demeaning to her the way you've described it. I'd kinda feel like shit. I'd rather get to know her AND get a handjob.

I guess I'd take the handjob and ask for her number.

Hammock Parties
07-10-2007, 12:13 AM
If Larry couldn't wear #27, which number would you hope he wore?

I am legally bound to answer all Larry Johnson questions. The answer is 33.

Hammock Parties
07-10-2007, 12:14 AM
what is this?

It looks like someone was trying to take a picture of an ape, and a boar horned in on the shot at the last second.

Direckshun
07-10-2007, 12:15 AM
What do you think of this song (http://www.alog.net/soundclips/sonofking.html#top)?

TinyEvel
07-10-2007, 12:16 AM
I am legally bound to answer all Larry Johnson questions. The answer is 33.

You changed your answer from 24 to 33. I see you noticed that was Ty Law's number. ZING!

So, what kind of car do you drive?
What's your shoe size?
Do you have any posters in your room?
What was the last musical artist you bought/downloaded?
Boxers or briefs?

Direckshun
07-10-2007, 12:17 AM
George Bush: Great President, or Greatest President?

TinyEvel
07-10-2007, 12:17 AM
It looks like someone was trying to take a picture of an ape, and a boar horned in on the shot at the last second.

Very close. It is an extreme closeup of our cat's butthole.
NEVER let your kids have the digital camera unattended folks. Turns out, you throw the memory card in there and you get some surprises.

Hammock Parties
07-10-2007, 12:20 AM
You changed your answer from 24 to 33. I see you noticed that was Ty Law's number. ZING!

Nah, I just changed my mind. 33 is cooler.

So, what kind of car do you drive?

A 1999 Dodge Durango. Chiefs Red.

What's your shoe size?

Do you have any posters in your room?

Yeah. I have the three SW special edition posters and a Darth Vader photomosaics poster. They are all framed, however. I also have three Dave Dorman prints, which you can see in the Media Center forum. They are also framed. I also have a framed charcoal drawing of one of Geiger's Aliens that my sister created. She is an artist by trade and quite successful.

What was the last musical artist you bought/downloaded?

Hans Zimmer, Pirates of the Carribbean 3 soundtrack.

Boxers or briefs?

Briefs, but I should get some boxers in the event I think I'm going to get laid.

Hammock Parties
07-10-2007, 12:20 AM
NEVER let your kids have the digital camera unattended folks. Turns out, you throw the memory card in there and you get some surprises.

Wow. That really looks like an ape.

Direckshun
07-10-2007, 12:21 AM
At what point did Adult Swim lose its mind?

booger
07-10-2007, 12:21 AM
ROFL

TinyEvel
07-10-2007, 12:23 AM
Briefs, but I should get some boxers in the event I think I'm going to get laid.

Well, it's good you're optimistic about your chances. Positive thinking engineers success, young man. And correct on the boxers, briefs just bunch up your unit and make it look smaller than it is when you drop trau.

So, What was high School like? did you play sports? In band? clubs?

luv
07-10-2007, 12:24 AM
I think Tiny should conduct the interviews from now on.

Hammock Parties
07-10-2007, 12:25 AM
And correct on the boxers, briefs just bunch up your unit and make it look smaller than it is when you drop trau.

Plus you look really dorky in them. I mean, I do. Men in general.

So, What was high School like? did you play sports? In band? clubs?

No sports or bands. I was briefly in the Spanish Honor Society and the Chess Club. I participated heavily in theater during my senior year and wished I had gotten involved as a freshman. I wasn't too involved in afterschool activites though.

TinyEvel
07-10-2007, 12:26 AM
What do you think has prevented you from having sex? Does it matter?

TinyEvel
07-10-2007, 12:27 AM
I participated heavily in theater during my senior year and wished I had gotten involved as a freshman.

What roles did you hold?

TinyEvel
07-10-2007, 12:28 AM
If you could live anywhere, where? and Why?

Hammock Parties
07-10-2007, 12:29 AM
What do you think has prevented you from having sex?

It's quite obvious. Jehovah's Witnnesses are not allowed to have sex before marriage. Growing up as a major geek only compounded the problem. I left the organization at 19 with zero developed game. For whatever reason I've developed very little of it since then.

Does it matter?

Kinda. But I'm not obsessed over it. Maybe I'll nail some River Falls co-ed in Wisconsin who thinks I'm a hot shit media guy. YEAH!!!

el borracho
07-10-2007, 12:30 AM
What roles did you hold?
http://wenner-bread.com/images/dinnerRolls.jpg

Hammock Parties
07-10-2007, 12:31 AM
If you could live anywhere, where? and Why?

I've always really liked Seattle. Love rain. But I really love my Chiefs. I'll probably move to KC eventually. Close to the Chiefs. Close to my family.

TinyEvel
07-10-2007, 12:31 AM
It's quite obvious. Jehovah's Witnnesses are not allowed to have sex before marriage. Growing up as a major geek only compounded the problem. I left the organization at 19 with zero developed game. For whatever reason I've developed very little of it since then.

Kinda. But I'm not obsessed over it. Maybe I'll nail some River Falls co-ed in Wisconsin who thinks I'm a hot shit media guy. YEAH!!!

I was going to ask if you were a religious person. The River Falls thing could be a HIGH possibility if you lost some weight and got some flash sunglasses (just a tip).

luv
07-10-2007, 12:32 AM

If you're not one that can get it easily, it's better to wait. The wondering what it was like was much better than the knowing what you're missing.

Hammock Parties
07-10-2007, 12:32 AM
What roles did you hold?

I tried out for a musical and quickly decided sitting on stage pretending to have a conversation and building a character background for an extra who has no lines wasn't worth hours of after-school dedication.

Next semester I was a baby-throwing doctor in The Marriage of Bette and Boo in a student-directed production. It was fun.

TinyEvel
07-10-2007, 12:33 AM
Have you met any CPers other than Phil? Your thoughts?

Hammock Parties
07-10-2007, 12:34 AM
I was going to ask if you were a religious person. The River Falls thing could be a HIGH possibility if you lost some weight and got some flash sunglasses (just a tip).

Actually I've been exercising recently and I have some fabulous sunglasses. As for religion, no. It just doesn't interest me. I'm not an atheist, but I find it extremely boring and not worthy of my time.

TinyEvel
07-10-2007, 12:35 AM
If you're not one that can get it easily, it's better to wait. The wondering what it was like was much better than the knowing what you're missing.

I can agree with that. Good point. But....if you meet her on the first day and work up to a relationship over the next week. BINGO! Kind of that "Summer lovin'.." thing.

TinyEvel
07-10-2007, 12:36 AM
Actually I've been exercising recently and I have some fabulous sunglasses. As for religion, no. It just doesn't interest me. I'm not an atheist, but I find it extremely boring and not worthy of my time.

You chose probably the worst adjective possible for your sunglasses.

DaneMcCloud
07-10-2007, 12:37 AM

Here's a tip: Only girls refer to sunglasses as "fabulous". You might want to lose that word altogether...

Hammock Parties
Have you met any CPers other than Phil? Your thoughts?

Yeah I met a bunch at the Coalition Festivus last year - Big Red Chief, WisChief, Phil, Morphius, Red Xtreme...they were all pretty cool. Phil was much better looking than I expected. I thought Morphius was some huge fat guy but he was pretty normal.

I bet Bob Dole, Dallas Chief, Chiefs4Me and some other dudes in Dallas in 2005. They stepped on me, so I hate them.

Actually Bob Dole is very cool and exactly as I imagined.

Hammock Parties
You chose probably the worst adjective possible for your sunglasses.

I know.

DaneMcCloud
07-10-2007, 12:38 AM

Like Charlton Heston in "The Ten Commandments" except that he drinks and smokes?

TinyEvel
07-10-2007, 12:38 AM
So, you've gien up the jehovah's way. Do you ever drink alcohol? What was the first time you were drunk like?

SPchief
07-10-2007, 12:39 AM

You've clearly not had great sex before.

DaneMcCloud
07-10-2007, 12:40 AM
You've clearly not had great sex before.

Good catch.

Luv, Whiskey Tango Foxtrot???

luv
07-10-2007, 12:42 AM
That was directed at GoChiefs. This is his interview.

Hammock Parties
07-10-2007, 12:42 AM
So, you've gien up the jehovah's way. Do you ever drink alcohol? What was the first time you were drunk like?

I drink very rarely, but I will imbibe without hesitation. The first time I was drunk was on Chiefsplanet.

My parents were not home so I raided the liqour cabinet and did 10 shots of Black Bush Irish Whiskey in about an hour. Then I walked around the block, barefoot, at 11pm for no particular reason.

No one here believed me and I was challenged to do it at a game. Maybe someday.

TinyEvel
07-10-2007, 12:43 AM
Good catch.

Luv, Whiskey Tango Foxtrot???

I'm determined to keep you pud-pullers from hijacking this. It's almost 2am her in GORGEOUS Carrolton (former GoChiefs town of residence) and I'm getting ready to wrap it up.

Hammock Parties
07-10-2007, 12:46 AM
Holy shit. What are you doing in Carrollton? Go piss on Newman Smith High School for me.

TinyEvel
07-10-2007, 12:46 AM
No one here believed me and I was challenged to do it at a game. Maybe someday.

Word to the wise: drink for yourself and for yourself only. Otherwise, next thing you know it's 20 years later and you're trying to start "going on the wagon" threads.

That said, do you plan on attending any games this season? Which?

Oh yeah, do you have a paying job other than the copydesk thingy for WPI?

tk13
07-10-2007, 12:47 AM
I never realized sunglasses were such an important fashion accessory.

Hammock Parties
07-10-2007, 12:47 AM
That said, do you plan on attending any games this season? Which?

Yeah. The Chiefs are in Houston for the opener so that's a must. I'd like to go to the home opener and if we're still in contention, maybe the Denver game at Arrowhead.

Oh yeah, do you have a paying job other than the copydesk thingy for WPI?

Yes I do.

TinyEvel
07-10-2007, 12:48 AM
Yes I do.

care to expand on that?

Hammock Parties
07-10-2007, 12:49 AM
Nope.

TinyEvel
07-10-2007, 12:50 AM
Nope.

Very interesting. A matter of privacy? Or ego-guardianship

Smed1065
07-10-2007, 12:51 AM
My opinion only but this interview was "more' In-depth than the regulars.

Ok, I will sign up and regret it.

:)

58-4ever
Nope.

You are not being very cooperative for a thread only about you.

Hammock Parties
I just don't like spilling too many beans about my personal life on here. It's gotten me in trouble in the past.

TinyEvel
If you were Herm, who would you have started as QB this year?

Smed1065
Nice job Tiny!

58-4ever
07-10-2007, 12:52 AM
Tiny, you are one funny dude.

CoMoChief
So here the real question lies, are you gay?!?!?!

Smed1065
You are not being very cooperative for a thread only about you.

He did not start it???????????

Hammock Parties
If you were Herm, who would you have started as QB this year?

Brodie Croyle.

TinyEvel
I just don't like spilling too many beans about my personal life on here. It's gotten me in trouble in the past.

Understood. No worries. Comes with being an attention whore.

TinyEvel
07-10-2007, 12:54 AM
Are you the pudgy-faced dude flipping the bird in your profile pic? It looks like you are smelling that finger, no?

Hammock Parties
07-10-2007, 12:55 AM
Are you the pudgy-faced dude flipping the bird in your profile pic? It looks like you are smelling that finger, no?

That's definitely me. Smarmy little bastard, ain't I?

TinyEvel
07-10-2007, 12:56 AM
What scares you more? Being old, being alone, or being crippled (like lose one leg, or in a wheelchair)

TinyEvel
07-10-2007, 12:57 AM
That's definitely me. Smarmy little bastard, ain't I?
You're a product of this environment. You know, like "Slim Shady" versus Eminem

Hammock Parties
07-10-2007, 12:58 AM
What scares you more? Being old, being alone, or being crippled (like lose one leg, or in a wheelchair)

Definitely being alone. I want to grow old with a Carrie Underwood-type. Being old isn't so bad. You have almost unlimited license to be a grumpy bastard to everyone younger than you, and most people automatically respect you and think of you as wise. And a wheelchair? Think of the sympathy. By the time I'm 80 I'll have robot legs anyway.

TinyEvel
07-10-2007, 12:58 AM
You're on track to hit 50,000 posts right around the start of the season. What do you suspect your post #50K will be?

Hammock Parties
07-10-2007, 12:59 AM
You're on track to hit 50,000 posts right around the start of the season. What do you suspect your post #50K will be?

I have no idea. Hopefully someone resets my post count to zero.

TinyEvel
07-10-2007, 01:00 AM
Being old isn't so bad. You have almost unlimited license to be a grumpy bastard to everyone younger than you, and most people automatically respect you and think of you as wise.

You know, you really shouldn't talk about Skip like that.

Hammock Parties
07-10-2007, 01:01 AM
You know, you really shouldn't talk about Skip like that.

Skip is in hiding. Frazod has his number.

TinyEvel
07-10-2007, 01:01 AM
Have you ever been in the hospital or E.R? What for?

(shampoo bottle stuck in the butt replies coming from other users in 5..4..3..2..)

Hammock Parties
07-10-2007, 01:03 AM
Have you ever been in the hospital or E.R? What for?

(shampoo bottle stuck in the butt replies coming from other users in 5..4..3..2..)

I was in a hospital when I was a toddler to fix my asthma. It hasn't bothered me since so I'm very lucky. Never been in an ER or a hospital for anything serious, never even broken a bone. I'll probably scream like a bitch when it finally happens. Last "major surgery" I had was removing my wisdom teeth.

TinyEvel
07-10-2007, 01:03 AM
Have you ever spanked it to a Chiefs Cheerleader?

Hammock Parties
07-10-2007, 01:05 AM
Have you ever spanked it to a Chiefs Cheerleader?

No, man. They just aren't hot enough. The pictures are super small, too. You'd have to be an inmate or something to get hard looking at those photos.

TinyEvel
07-10-2007, 01:05 AM
Have you ever bought anything on eBay? What was your last purchase?

Hammock Parties
07-10-2007, 01:08 AM
Have you ever bought anything on eBay? What was your last purchase?

I have an extensive purchasing history on Ebay. I've bought books, games, electronics, music, art, etc. The last thing I bought was a box of SWCCG cards. They were dirt cheap (10$ for a product that cost 100$ a few years ago) and my cousin and I thought we'd have some fun with 'em when I visited.

TinyEvel
07-10-2007, 01:10 AM
NIce. Well, it's 2am for both of us. I've got a 6 am wake up call, so time to wrap this up.
Thanks for being a fair player and good sport. Is there anything else you'd like to add, or questions you might have of me?

Hammock Parties
07-10-2007, 01:12 AM
I'd just like to add that Warpaint Illustrated is the greatest publication in the history of mankind. If you're looking for complete coverage of the Kansas City Chiefs and a great inside track to the latest news, look no further than us.

Order now and receive 56 issues of Sports Illustrated as part of our special package deal!

Donger
07-10-2007, 01:14 AM
That was like watching a TNG episode with Troi as the focus.

TinyEvel
07-10-2007, 01:14 AM
I'd just like to add that Warpaint Illustrated is the greatest publication in the history of mankind. If you're looking for complete coverage of the Kansas City Chiefs and a great inside track to the latest news, look no further than us.

Order now and receive 56 issues of Sports Illustrated as part of our special package deal!

ROFL Have fun with your cousin and those SWCCG cards. Whatever the fugg that is.

Thank you and goodnight.

Hammock Parties
07-10-2007, 01:16 AM
Thankyou, Tiny. That was most enjoyable. We should make this thread a part of the official CP FAQ.

luv
07-10-2007, 01:16 AM
http://i172.photobucket.com/albums/w29/jackass500/applause.gif

Smed1065
07-10-2007, 01:17 AM
When my turn comes around, I hope Evil is in charge of the interview!

58-4ever
07-10-2007, 01:28 AM
I wonder if GoChiefs has a hard on from all this attention.

58-4ever
07-10-2007, 01:28 AM

Definitely.

kcxiv
07-10-2007, 01:37 AM
I did the wheel chair thing for a while before, It wasnt horrible wrong, but you do appreciate walking. lol I learned that if i had to go in a wheel chair for the rest of my life, i could do it. Life is rough sometimes.lol

Mr. Flopnuts
07-10-2007, 01:39 AM

That's post of the week shit right there folks. We have a winner.

Mr. Flopnuts
07-10-2007, 01:42 AM
I've always really liked Seattle. Love rain. But I really love my Chiefs. I'll probably move to KC eventually. Close to the Chiefs. Close to my family.

Rep.

Mr. Flopnuts
07-10-2007, 01:44 AM

LMAO This thread is moving along nicely. Were it not for a cat's butthole, this would be another quote of the week.

SPchief
07-10-2007, 01:47 AM

Not any longer.

ClevelandBronco
07-10-2007, 03:09 AM
The subject of the interview was worthless, but the interviewer was much more talented this time.

TinyEvel
07-10-2007, 11:01 AM
attention whores. (I think I left out a comma there)

boogblaster
07-10-2007, 11:07 AM
Go Chiefs is running for the Presidency ????

Kerberos
07-10-2007, 02:51 PM
This was one of the MOST entertaining threads I have read in a long time.

TinyEvel: Great job and REP to you for being a funny bastard.

GoChiefs: Great interview and great responses. I had a good laugh and you are a good sport. REP to you as well.

:thumb: good job guys.

07-10-2007, 02:57 PM
Great job, Tiny! :clap:

Oh wait, where's my gif.

TinyEvel
07-10-2007, 02:59 PM
Great job, Tiny! :clap:

Oh wait, where's my gif.

Bill Parcells, I think you're next up.

07-10-2007, 03:04 PM
Bill Parcells, I think you're next up.
My time is limited right now. :(

TinyEvel
07-10-2007, 03:06 PM
What about 9:30 CST

07-10-2007, 03:27 PM
What about 9:30 CST
That's 8:30 EST. :hmmm:

OK, I'll do it. ;)

stevieray
07-10-2007, 03:27 PM
Yeah I met a bunch at the Coalition Festivus last year - Big Red Chief, WisChief, Phil, Morphius, Red Xtreme...they were all pretty cool. Phil was much better looking than I expected. I thought Morphius was some huge fat guy but he was pretty normal.

I bet Bob Dole, Dallas Chief, Chiefs4Me and some other dudes in Dallas in 2005. They stepped on me, so I hate them.

I met gochiefs at this event...I brought him an auto'd damon huard photo because he was really on his bandwagon last season..go chiefs thought I was up to something underhanded...I was just trying to do something for an out of towner... :)

this thread has been entertaining... :clap:

Hammock Parties
07-10-2007, 03:54 PM
And oh yeah, Steve...how could I forget. :D

QuikSsurfer
07-10-2007, 04:01 PM
Good idea. And I've never seen a whale dong before. Impressive.
it's called a "dork"

07-10-2007, 04:56 PM
That's 8:30 EST. :hmmm:

OK, I'll do it. ;)
My brain is fried, that's 10:30 EST..can't do it. :(

OctoberFart
07-10-2007, 05:31 PM

HA HA HA!

stevieray
07-10-2007, 05:54 PM
And oh yeah, Steve...how could I forget. :D

good point...

TinyEvel
07-10-2007, 06:25 PM
My brain is fried, that's 10:30 EST..can't do it. :(

Okay, yeah, you're off the hook. I will be returning to my room with a good post client-dinner buzz, so anyone who's game to go in the interview chair, I'm willing.

TE

Rain Man
07-10-2007, 07:50 PM
Okay, yeah, you're off the hook. I will be returning to my room with a good post client-dinner buzz, so anyone who's game to go in the interview chair, I'm willing.

TE

I'll do it, but no one backstage is allowed to make direct eye contact with me, and I want M&M's in my dressing room, but not those M&M's that are in holiday colors. I just want the plain ones. And my dressing room should have a couch, and there should be naked women on the couch representing all seven continents and the Indian subcontinent.

DaneMcCloud
07-10-2007, 09:12 PM
Miss Antarctica is the hottest. Don't forget to invite her.

Rain Man
07-10-2007, 09:58 PM
Miss Antarctica is the hottest. Don't forget to invite her.

I don't want to be crude, but it seems like she's always nipped out.

TinyEvel
07-10-2007, 10:28 PM
I don't want to be crude, but it seems like she's always nipped out.

Sorry, Rainy, your profile said you were logged off, and you're not much of a night crewer, so I had CG and Luv pt II.

We'll get you soon,.

TinyEvel
10-25-2007, 09:06 PM
Bye week bump

ATTENTION WHORES!!!!!!!!!

StcChief
10-25-2007, 09:31 PM
One simple question

How can you tolerate not having a real job, getting out in the real world and living at home at your age

smittysbar
10-25-2007, 09:35 PM
Hell that sounds like the all american dream!!!