PDA

View Full Version : Anyone going to be watching the ESPY's?

The Poz
07-15-2007, 06:57 PM
If anyone cares. I worked on the animated (stop motion) skit that will play at some point during the broadcast. Probably at the beginning.
I had no creative say in it. It's not very funny. But, I did have my hands in the post visual effects.

CoMoChief
07-15-2007, 07:16 PM
The ESPY's are better than most of the Award Shows out there. I'll more than likely take a break from it to watch Entourage and Flight of the Conchords though.

LeBron doing his skits should be fun to watch though. He seems to be pretty good in front of the camera.

Dr. Johnny Fever
07-15-2007, 07:19 PM
If anyone cares. I worked on the animated (stop motion) skit that will play at some point during the broadcast. Probably at the beginning.
I had no creative say in it. It's not very funny. But, I did have my hands in the post visual effects.
That's awesome... congrats!

DTLB58
07-15-2007, 07:19 PM
Yep, Watching now.

Probably will turn over to the History channel at the top of the hour to watch Ice road Truckers though.

CoMoChief
07-15-2007, 07:24 PM
Good lord, Annika Sorenstam is scary lookin'

The Poz
07-15-2007, 07:36 PM
That's awesome... congrats!
Thanks. It was pretty fun to work on. Thye skit is called "Lebrontourage". It's about Lebron, Serena Williams, Ben Roethlisberger, Reggie Bush, Shaun White and Lance Armstrong all living under one roof.
I hope they even air it. Suprised we haven't seen it yet.

CoMoChief
07-15-2007, 07:41 PM
Wow, whaddya know...Peyton won an ESPY.

Christ, he didn't even deserve this one either. His perfromance in the SB didn't WOW anybody, he didn't even win the game's MVP.

The Poz
07-15-2007, 07:52 PM
They chopped that up to sh!t. At one time there was actually a storyline. Oh well, I got paid.

Deberg_1990
07-15-2007, 08:29 PM
Could someone please explain the point of the ESPY's?? I dont get it?