PDA

View Full Version : Well, This Is A New One On Me...

listopencil
07-16-2007, 06:57 PM
Titled: Urgent Business

"DEAR PARTNER

MY NAME IS ENGINEER. CHAKA ZAMFARA, AN OIL AND GAS CONTRACTOR/STAFF OF THE NIGERIAN NATIONAL PETROLEUM CORPORATION.

SOME TIME IN 2005, I STRUCK A DEAL WITH THE FORMER GROUP MANAGING DIRECTOR OF NIGERIAN NATIONAL PETROLEUM CORPORATION IN RESPECT OF AN OVER INFLATED CONTRACT SUM OF USD$15,000,000.00 EXECUTED BY A FOREIGN FIRM FOR THE SUPPLY OF PIPE LINES IN TWO OF THE
REFINERIES IN THE COUNTRY.

THE ACTUAL CONTRACT SUM HAS BEEN APPROVED BY THE FEDERAL MINISTRY OF FINANCE AND PAID TO THE FOREIGN FIRM THAT EXECUTED THE CONTRACT.

THE INFLATED SUM OF $25,000.00 (TWENTY FIVE MILLION UNITED STATES DOLLAR I SPEAK ABOUT IS FLOATING IN THE CENTRAL BANK OF NIGERIA AS UNCLAIMED FUNDS. I HEREBY SEEK YOUR ASSISTANCE TO COME IN AS A FOREIGN CONTRACTOR THAT EXECUTED A CONTRACT WITH THE NIGERIAN NATIONAL PETROLEUM CORPORATION FOR THE SUPPLY OF PIPE LINES TO PUT UP A CLAIM TO THE UNCLAIMED FUND IN CENTRAL BANK OF NIGERIA.

I SHALL GIVE YOU MORE DETAILS ONCE I RECEIVE A POSITIVE RESPONSE

FROM YOU.

REGARDS,
ENGR: CHAKA ZAMFARA."

DJay23
07-16-2007, 07:08 PM
Titled: Urgent Business

"DEAR PARTNER

MY NAME IS ENGINEER. CHAKA ZAMFARA, AN OIL AND GAS CONTRACTOR/STAFF OF THE NIGERIAN NATIONAL PETROLEUM CORPORATION.

SOME TIME IN 2005, I STRUCK A DEAL WITH THE FORMER GROUP MANAGING DIRECTOR OF NIGERIAN NATIONAL PETROLEUM CORPORATION IN RESPECT OF AN OVER INFLATED CONTRACT SUM OF USD$15,000,000.00 EXECUTED BY A FOREIGN FIRM FOR THE SUPPLY OF PIPE LINES IN TWO OF THE
REFINERIES IN THE COUNTRY.

THE ACTUAL CONTRACT SUM HAS BEEN APPROVED BY THE FEDERAL MINISTRY OF FINANCE AND PAID TO THE FOREIGN FIRM THAT EXECUTED THE CONTRACT.

THE INFLATED SUM OF $25,000.00 (TWENTY FIVE MILLION UNITED STATES DOLLAR I SPEAK ABOUT IS FLOATING IN THE CENTRAL BANK OF NIGERIA AS UNCLAIMED FUNDS. I HEREBY SEEK YOUR ASSISTANCE TO COME IN AS A FOREIGN CONTRACTOR THAT EXECUTED A CONTRACT WITH THE NIGERIAN NATIONAL PETROLEUM CORPORATION FOR THE SUPPLY OF PIPE LINES TO PUT UP A CLAIM TO THE UNCLAIMED FUND IN CENTRAL BANK OF NIGERIA.

I SHALL GIVE YOU MORE DETAILS ONCE I RECEIVE A POSITIVE RESPONSE

FROM YOU.

REGARDS,
ENGR: CHAKA ZAMFARA."
I got that one a couple of years ago.

Saulbadguy
07-16-2007, 07:09 PM
I always reply to these but never get a response back.

Rain Man
07-16-2007, 07:09 PM
This is new to you?

Welcome to the Internet.

88TG88
07-16-2007, 07:10 PM
Sounds like a sweet deal. Do it

kstater
07-16-2007, 07:11 PM
"DEAR PARTNER

Didn't read any further. SCAM

listopencil
07-16-2007, 07:16 PM
I've heard of the Nigerian banker, the deposed Nigerian king and the wealthy Nigerian businessman fleeing a coup. But not the Nigerian engineer.

I responded and am hoping for an E-Mail back.

Rain Man
07-16-2007, 07:18 PM
I've been inundated with the spam recently that always says the same thing. Let me pull it out of my "deleted" box.

Here you go.

Hello! I am tired today. I am nice girl that would like to chat with you. Email me at g@imailmessage.info only, because I am writing not from my personal email. I will show you some of my private pictures

The e-mail address changes in every one, but otherwise it's always the same.

I have two words of advice for the mongoloid two-steppers who send these things.

1. Don't send me 50 of them that are exactly identical but from different names. Even the most stupid person is going to figure out that it's a scam. Send just one. If I don't respond to that one, I'm never going to respond.

2. For crying out loud, stop sending it from men's e-mail addresses. In my deleted files, I've got this same e-mail from the following "people": Emery Chapman, Janice Daniels, Herman Spicer, and Glen William. Do you really think I'm going to respond to that e-mail when it's from someone named Herman Spicer or Glen William? You guys are idiots.

Those scammers really need to hire me to do some market research for them. I could probably triple their profits within three months.

ROYC75
07-16-2007, 07:18 PM
I've heard of the Nigerian banker, the deposed Nigerian king and the wealthy Nigerian businessman fleeing a coup. But not the Nigerian engineer.

I responded and am hoping for an E-Mail back.

ROFL

listopencil
07-16-2007, 07:20 PM
The Nigerian Engineer screwed up as well. The reply E-Mail address doesn't match up with the one it was sent from. One was Yahoo and the other Hotmail.

listopencil
07-16-2007, 07:27 PM
Those scammers really need to hire me to do some market research for them. I could probably triple their profits within three months.

I know. I could make a much better scam E-Mail than those.

Rain Man
07-16-2007, 07:28 PM
I know. I could make a much better scam E-Mail than those.

We should possibly consider working together on this as a new business venture.

Um...can you wire me some money to help start up the office in Nigeria?

listopencil
07-16-2007, 07:30 PM
We should possibly consider working together on this as a new business venture.

Um...can you wire me some money to help start up the office in Nigeria?

I'll need your checking account number and your routing number. My service won't let me wire money without it.

Smed1065
07-16-2007, 09:07 PM
OVER INFLATED CONTRACT SUM OF USD$15,000,000.00

That sum is overinflated?
I would assume two pipelines would not even get blue-printed for that.