PDA

View Full Version : Who besides me never reads the GoChiefs interview series?

Logical
07-16-2007, 09:12 PM
Just curious.

Hammock Parties
07-16-2007, 09:15 PM
HEY LOGICAL IS A TROLL ANYONE ELSE AGREE?

Demonpenz
07-16-2007, 09:18 PM
i love them. I print them out and leave them where people can read them. It seems like it has really caught on

Simply Red
07-16-2007, 09:18 PM
Can we just; NOT ARGUE? FOR ONCE! :shake:

Logical
07-16-2007, 09:25 PM
i love them. I print them out and leave them where people can read them. It seems like it has really caught onROFL

Logical
07-16-2007, 09:26 PM
HEY LOGICAL IS A TROLL ANYONE ELSE AGREE?I don't think you are allowed to post about a thread that is discussing you.:p

Donger
07-16-2007, 09:29 PM
I think you both need to get laid. Maybe with each other.

DaFace
07-16-2007, 09:30 PM
It's the offseason. The interviews are no worse than 90 percent of the other crap on the Planet right now.

This thread, for example.

stumppy
07-16-2007, 09:40 PM
I never read any of his crap.

Mile High Mania
07-16-2007, 09:43 PM
Well, it's not like the guy needed another thread about him...

kcxiv
07-16-2007, 09:44 PM
They are pretty interesting. I liked that idea.

I am not a big GO Chiefs fan, but somethign about people hating just makes me go boo.

morphius
07-16-2007, 09:46 PM
Yeah, 'cause god forbid we learn a few thing about some of the newer posters and pretend like it is a community, 'cause man, that would just suck.

Bugeater
07-16-2007, 09:47 PM
Perhaps we could do a March Madness style tournament to see who the greatest Planeteer is instead? :shrug:

Hammock Parties
07-16-2007, 09:47 PM
Perhaps we could do a March Madness style tournament to see who the greatest Planeteer is instead? :shrug:

Rain Man is king for life.

FAX
07-16-2007, 10:03 PM
I think they're pretty good, actually, Mr. Logical. Although I would like to see fewer superficial and more probing questions.

Not too probing, of course. I wouldn't want to see really big time, over-the-top, Barbara Walters type, deep probing or anything like that. Not the kind of intense, fervid probing that makes you want to close your eyes or take a shower or contact your minister or something. And certainly not that violently agitated, invasive and turbulent probing where you feel like it's your duty to call 911 or the kind of acute, severe, harsh, and sadistic probing you get from a psychotic nurse on a late afternoon colonoscopy call.

Actually now that I think about it, maybe probing isn't such a good idea.

FAX

cmh6476
07-16-2007, 10:05 PM
where do i signup?

RJ
07-16-2007, 10:12 PM
I've never read one of those threads. I fear the questioning might make me uncomfortable, like those "Taxicab" shows on HBO. In the off season I mostly like to read threads about worm rain and barbecue.

Logical
07-16-2007, 10:18 PM
Yeah, 'cause god forbid we learn a few thing about some of the newer posters and pretend like it is a community, 'cause man, that would just suck.

I said absolutely nothing negative about the threads or the thread idea. I just asked who else does not read them.

TinyEvel
07-16-2007, 10:19 PM
I offered to buy the franchise from him. I think I might just need to start a competing series, called ChiefsPlanet Q & A

Direckshun
07-16-2007, 10:37 PM
I prefer to think of my fellow posters as faceless entities, bereft of redeeming qualities or human emotion, or anything else that might distinguish them from one another in any way.

So naturally, I hate his series.

|Zach|
07-16-2007, 11:12 PM
I read some of them. I just find the style annoying. I think it would be better if they were done from start to finish and then posted.

Phobia
07-16-2007, 11:17 PM
I read most of them, I just think they lack imagination. Follow-up questions are generally poor. Overall, I find myself disinterested. Angelina Jolie would seem bland and uninteresting if interviewed by Clayton.

He should turn the franchise over to somebody with some imagination, like.... maybe an advertising exec or something.

Mr. Flopnuts
07-16-2007, 11:23 PM

Maybe the 3 of you can get together, and the two of them can hit on you. That might get them in the mood.

big nasty kcnut
07-16-2007, 11:26 PM
I don't i'm useally in the royals thread or reading up on history stuff bring on the preseason.

Mr. Flopnuts
07-16-2007, 11:28 PM
I offered to buy the franchise from him. I think I might just need to start a competing series, called ChiefsPlanet Q & A

Competition is something we encourage in this country. By all means, go for it. Don't be surprised though if Clayton wants to go to Miami because the competition would certainly be "weighted". It's sheik to hate on that guy, even most would argue he contributes more than 98% of the regular posters on this board. Love him or hate him, the guy entertains all of you. Even if it is in some sick, twisted, wantin to beat your ass on Springer kind of way. I would happily read both threads.

Disclaimer: I wasn't a part of this board during the infamous "Meatpeaker" days. I've never seen him get banned for real.

Mile High Mania
07-16-2007, 11:30 PM
98% ... really... maybe you're not factoring in the quality vs quantity notion when you look at "contributes".

Mr. Flopnuts
07-16-2007, 11:31 PM
LMAO One of the things I like about reading GC's posts here is the fact that either a few posts before, or a few posts after, someone comes and hurls an insult at him. Shit cracks me up.

Mr. Flopnuts
07-16-2007, 11:32 PM
98% ... really... maybe you're not factoring in the quality vs quantity notion when you look at "contributes".

I'm not here to judge him as a journalist. He's not one. I judge him for the content he posts on a BB. It's opiniated and at times, insightful. What more are we looking for?

Mile High Mania
07-16-2007, 11:33 PM
I read most of them, I just think they lack imagination. Follow-up questions are generally poor. Overall, I find myself disinterested. Angelina Jolie would seem bland and uninteresting if interviewed by Clayton.

He should turn the franchise over to somebody with some imagination, like.... maybe an advertising exec or something.

My dog had a nice BM earlier today in the backyard that has more imaginiation...

Mr. Flopnuts
07-16-2007, 11:35 PM
My dog had a nice BM earlier today in the backyard that has more imaginiation...

LMAO

ChiefaRoo
07-16-2007, 11:44 PM

Ok, Tiny. Put me on the list.

Here are a few random answers

1) Three times max. and then I fall right to sleep
2) Skinny skiing, bullfights on acid
3) right around 142 but if I moved to Oklahoma it would go down 10 points automatically
4) about as big around as a coke can
5) 9-7 with Brodie being a nice surprise
6) Your welcome. Glad you got to speak with me.

blueballs
07-16-2007, 11:48 PM
Gochiefs needs to reinvent himself
he has jumped the shark

Mile High Mania
07-16-2007, 11:50 PM
he has jumped the shark

Our hope is that he's just shy of his desired landing spot...

Thig Lyfe
07-16-2007, 11:51 PM
he has jumped the shark

He lost his burst.

blueballs
07-16-2007, 11:51 PM
a virgin sacrifice to a great white
what would be the result

luv
07-17-2007, 12:08 AM
You'd win.

King_Chief_Fan
07-17-2007, 06:02 AM
GoChiefs is really a closet donkey fan. He should write for them.

07-17-2007, 06:13 AM
ROFL

07-17-2007, 06:43 AM
Just curious.
http://tvindy.typepad.com/photos/old_pics/butt.jpg

Hammock Parties
07-17-2007, 08:08 AM
OK. I'll let TinyEvel do one interview. If I think he's an improvement, I'll hand over the franchise. Please feel free to use my interviewee list thread to notify your interviewee, TE.

FAX
07-17-2007, 08:09 AM
OK. I'll let TinyEvel do one interview. If I think he's an improvement, I'll hand over the franchise. Please feel free to use my interviewee list thread to notify your interviewee, TE.

Who is he going to interview, Mr. GoChiefs? Are the interviewees in a particular order?

FAX

Brock
07-17-2007, 08:11 AM
get a life

Hammock Parties
07-17-2007, 08:11 AM
Who is he going to interview, Mr. GoChiefs? Are the interviewees in a particular order?

FAX

It's pretty random. I've just been bumping the thread and anyone on the list who responds gets the next interview.

Phobia
07-17-2007, 08:12 AM
You're maturing, litm.

Hammock Parties
07-17-2007, 08:13 AM
You're maturing, litm.

Thanks, dad.

Phobia
07-17-2007, 08:15 AM
You're welcome, Sis.

Lzen
07-17-2007, 08:39 AM
Logical, since you say that you don't read them, can one assume that you don't care for them or you just don't like GC? Seems to me that if you don't like him, why bring attention to him with this thread? You both act like children at times. Actually, you act like a child most of the time anymore.

htismaqe
07-17-2007, 08:46 AM
I said absolutely nothing negative about the threads or the thread idea. I just asked who else does not read them.

Taking passive-aggressive behavior to a new level.

Proctor would be proud.

Phobia
07-17-2007, 08:51 AM
I don't think there's any doubt that Jim has changed. I'm sure most of us know he's been sick. So, I generally ignore/excuse the behavior. That having been said, if he'd acted like this in the beginning people would have run him off long ago.

Redrum_69
07-17-2007, 08:59 AM
I would guarantee that the interview about me would at least get 1000 views.

I have so much to say

Fire Me Boy!
07-17-2007, 09:09 AM
I don't think they're that bad at all, but I do think the follow up questions were lacking. I thought I gave some answers that had some prime follow-up opportunities. But if he's not been an interviewer, it's hard. It took me a bunch of times interviewing someone before I became vaguely comfortable with it.

Redrum_69
07-17-2007, 09:26 AM
Phobia, hthismaqe, morphius, bill parcells, nzoner, and simply red would be great interviewers.

FAX would be one hell of an interviewer though...

Adept Havelock
07-17-2007, 09:49 AM
I loved it.

It was much better than CATS.

I'm going to read it again and again.

boogblaster
07-17-2007, 09:54 AM
GC should inter Roise O'Dingle .....

go bo
07-17-2007, 09:59 AM
They are pretty interesting. I liked that idea.

I am not a big GO Chiefs fan, but somethign about people hating just makes me go boo.that's one "o" too many...

it's go bo...

HemiEd
07-17-2007, 09:59 AM
I am sure they are probably fine, but I am just not interested, so I haven't clicked on any of them. I don't think you will find any posts from HemiEd in the "Most Popular Planeteer" series either.
But obviously, some people enjoy them, so be it. I have the choice whether to click or not.

Logical
07-17-2007, 10:33 AM
Taking passive-aggressive behavior to a new level.

Proctor would be proud.You are the last person on this BB that should talk about passive aggressive behavior. You are the master.

TinyEvel
07-17-2007, 11:16 AM

Okay. Game on.

GIve me a day or two to carve out some time. The nights I did yours I was on business and wasn't neglecting the family/job.

crazycoffey
07-17-2007, 11:21 AM
That having been said, if he'd acted like this in the beginning people would have run him off long ago.

I'm starting to understand more and more about this place and how I relate to it....

Mile High Mania
07-17-2007, 11:32 AM
I have read through some of them for the train wreck aspect. There have been some interesting moments, but the issue is... for every one of those there are 10 instances of jackassery. It takes a nanosecond for him to talk about the male anatomy and just reading his comments about female features... well, it's not hard to figure out what his issues are in life.

The problem with him overall is the attention whore aspect... if you were to trim out 50% of the posts, he'd be tolerable. I know others feel differently, but that's the main reason I give him a cyber kick to the nards at just about any opportunity.

Logical
07-17-2007, 11:35 AM
Okay. Game on.

GIve me a day or two to carve out some time. The nights I did yours I was on business and wasn't neglecting the family/job.

No offense TE but I probably won't read yours either, it is the concept that I am not interested in, not the interviewer.

FAX
07-17-2007, 11:47 AM
I'm curious as to why you are uninterested in the concept, Mr. Logical. Do you not wish to learn more about your fellow Planeteers?

FAX

Rain Man
07-17-2007, 12:05 PM
I'm printing them out and putting them in a binder.

Mile High Mania
07-17-2007, 12:09 PM
I'm printing them out and putting them in a blender.

Weird.

Redrum_69
07-17-2007, 12:10 PM
Weird.

You need to click on that virtual nes link and play John Elways Quarterback.

Even in that game, hes a cheatin bitch

Mile High Mania
07-17-2007, 12:19 PM
You need to click on that virtual nes link and play John Elways Quarterback.

Even in that game, hes a cheatin bitch

Interesting - thanks for the tip.

Bearcat
07-17-2007, 12:36 PM
If I think he's an improvement..

Hmmm... wonder how that's going to turn out :spock: :rolleyes:

TinyEvel could probably put up an auction for the interview.... I hear he's in high demand after gochiefs made him a star.

Logical
07-17-2007, 04:51 PM
I'm curious as to why you are uninterested in the concept, Mr. Logical. Do you not wish to learn more about your fellow Planeteers?

FAXI don't think we will really learn anything about them in that type of thread. I feel I learn more about them watching how they respond to other posters and learn to base my opinions on them on that. We might learn details of their life I am not interested in such as what is their favorite restaurant etc. Sure there might be a few good nuggets but is it worth sifting through a 100 post thread to learn about?

Fire Me Boy!
07-17-2007, 06:02 PM
I don't think we will really learn anything about them in that type of thread. I feel I learn more about them watching how they respond to other posters and learn to base my opinions on them on that. We might learn details of their life I am not interested in such as what is their favorite restaurant etc. Sure there might be a few good nuggets but is it worth sifting through a 100 post thread to learn about?
So... you... didn't think... mine... was interesting?

:sulk:

:deevee:

Logical
07-17-2007, 06:49 PM
So... you... didn't think... mine... was interesting?

:sulk:

:deevee:Might have been I did not read it.

KcMizzou
07-17-2007, 06:51 PM
Well, I haven't read them. Just had other stuff to check out, I guess.

I prefer GC's Chiefs stuff.

Logical
07-17-2007, 06:56 PM
Well, I haven't read them. Just had other stuff to check out, I guess.

I prefer GC's Chiefs stuff.

Clayton's Chiefs writing is improving, I would like it better if I did not consider is spam for the other BB.

Hammock Parties
07-17-2007, 06:59 PM
Clayton's Chiefs writing is improving, I would like it better if I did not consider is spam for the other BB.

Why do you consider it spam for the Warpaint BB?

Logical
07-17-2007, 07:33 PM
Why do you consider it spam for the Warpaint BB?We have been all through this before, I am done. I quit complaining when you make the threads, I would think that would satisfy you.

Hammock Parties
07-17-2007, 07:44 PM
We have been all through this before, I am done. I quit complaining when you make the threads, I would think that would satisfy you.

Actually, we haven't.

I want a straight answer out of you for once.

Why do you consider it spam for the Warpaint BB?

Splat420
07-17-2007, 07:57 PM
I read them when I was a member of the site you guys love to hate.

KcMizzou
07-17-2007, 07:58 PM
I read them when I was a member of the site you guys love to hate.www.fatchicksinpartyhats.com ?

Splat420
07-17-2007, 08:05 PM
I said hate not love I know how much some of you guys love fat chicks.

KcMizzou
07-17-2007, 08:07 PM
I said hate not love I know how much some of you guys love fat chicks.In party hats.

It's a very specific taste.

Hammock Parties
07-17-2007, 08:08 PM
Looks like Logical has chosen to run and hide again. He did this last time I challenged him, too:

http://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showpost.php?p=4041292&postcount=53

Logical
07-17-2007, 09:06 PM
Looks like Logical has chosen to run and hide again. He did this last time I challenged him, too:

http://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showpost.php?p=4041292&postcount=53

Whatever Clayton, I am done fighting with you over your spamming. Lots of people feel it is spam, you and some others don't. Fine at least your writing is slowly improving.

Hammock Parties
07-17-2007, 09:08 PM
Whatever Clayton, I am done fighting with you over your spamming. Lots of people feel it is spam, you and some others don't. Fine at least your writing is slowly improving.

See? You offer no tangible response to my question.

Either come up with a reason how I am promoting the Warpaint BB via articles or admit you are WRONG. I'm sure someone as smart and LOGICAL as yourself can do something so simple.

KcMizzou
07-17-2007, 09:09 PM

Either come up with a reason how I am promoting the Warpaint BB via articles or admit you are WRONG. I'm sure someone as smart and LOGICAL as yourself can do something so simple.At this point, I'd let it go.

The guy's complimented you. Says you've improved... and you have.

Don't be a dick about it.

DaFace
07-17-2007, 09:11 PM
Random question - GoChiefs, do you go by Clayton in your everyday life? I mean, do friends/family/coworkers call you Clayton? Or do you go by Clay? Or something else?

Just curious and bored.

Hammock Parties
07-17-2007, 09:11 PM
Random question - GoChiefs, do you go by Clayton in your everyday life? I mean, do friends/family/coworkers call you Clayton? Or do you go by Clay? Or something else?

Just curious and bored.

Clayton. Though at one job everyone called me "Cola."

DaFace
07-17-2007, 09:14 PM

Hmm...interesting.

Carry on.

TinyEvel
07-17-2007, 09:18 PM

Becasue they would tap you before opening you up?

Logical
07-17-2007, 09:20 PM

Either come up with a reason how I am promoting the Warpaint BB via articles or admit you are WRONG. I'm sure someone as smart and LOGICAL as yourself can do something so simple.

One answer and one answer only.

Do you post a link to WPI every time you post one of your articles, even though you post the entire article.

Enough said.:harumph:

DaFace
07-17-2007, 09:22 PM

Do you post a link to WPI every time you post one of your articles, even though you post the entire article.

To be fair, when articles are posted without a link (from any source), it's typically not long after that someone says "link?".

Hammock Parties
07-17-2007, 09:23 PM

Aha! So you are agreeing that I DON'T pimp the Warpaint BB, because obviously said link does NOT take you to the Warpaint BB. Glad we cleared this matter up. I WIN!

TinyEvel
07-17-2007, 09:24 PM
I'm going to interview someone tonight.

Lost in the Male, you're going down (pun intended)

crazycoffey
07-17-2007, 09:27 PM
I'm going to interview someone tonight.

Lost in the Male, you're going down (pun intended)

I'm game, if you don't have someone lined up already......
Or did you want to give gocheez some MORE love and attention.

KcMizzou
07-17-2007, 09:28 PM
I'm game, if you don't have someone lined up already......
Or did you want to give gocheez some MORE love and attention.You jealous bitch....

Logical
07-17-2007, 09:29 PM
Aha! So you are agreeing that I DON'T pimp the Warpaint BB, because obviously said link does NOT take you to the Warpaint BB. Glad we cleared this matter up. I WIN!You are an idiot, I said you pimp WPI not the BB in particular.

Hammock Parties
07-17-2007, 09:30 PM
You are an idiot, I said you pimp WPI not the BB in particular.

Oh really?

KcMizzou
07-17-2007, 09:31 PM
You are an idiot, I said you pimp WPI not the BB in particular.He'll never be happy 'till he thinks he's won.

That said, I think you're both silly. But hey, it's entertaining.

Logical
07-17-2007, 09:34 PM
Why do you consider it spam for the Warpaint BB?OK I apologize being strictly correct I did say BB.

DaFace
07-17-2007, 09:35 PM
That said, I think you're both silly. But hey, it's entertaining.

Agreed.

Logical
07-17-2007, 09:35 PM
He'll never be happy 'till he thinks he's won.

That said, I think you're both silly. But hey, it's entertaining.Hey I screwed up, I meant WPI but I added BB, he won. Good for him. He still spams for WPI.ROFL

Hammock Parties
07-17-2007, 09:37 PM
OK I apologize being strictly correct I did say BB.

http://img512.imageshack.us/img512/7985/fatalitypv0.jpg (http://imageshack.us)

Logical
07-17-2007, 09:54 PM
http://img512.imageshack.us/img512/7985/fatalitypv0.jpg (http://imageshack.us)You really are a complete and total nerd.ROFL

Fire Me Boy!
07-17-2007, 10:00 PM

I actually agree with GoChiefs here... people (myself included) post links to articles from kcchiefs.com and the KC Star and any other site I copy an article from. It would be no different if I posted an article from WhoreTaint.

Fire Me Boy!
07-17-2007, 10:01 PM
http://img512.imageshack.us/img512/7985/fatalitypv0.jpg (http://imageshack.us)
Part of the problem I see is that when you win you aren't content with just winning... you gloat.

SPchief
07-17-2007, 10:01 PM
You really are a complete and total nerd.ROFL

Eric disagrees.